User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Apr 2006, 03:43   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] I havent stopped smiling

Well last minute I decided to go to the villa match. Im supposed to be revising at kent but I couldnt miss out on what could be the last derby match for 20 years. So on Friday I told my mates id come and guarenteed my seat with them. Upper Holte where I was sitting and there was 6 of us who were going, pretty much the same group of lads who had been going to the villa for the last few years (when we all stopped going with our dads and started going together) I was really excited so got up on Saturday morning early and headed up from the south to brum.

Got in played some snooker and met up with my friends. It was only supposed to be a quick one. I ended back at home at 4am.

I woke up the next morning at 9am, I thought I was in heaven. It was so bright. I then realised I forgot to shut the curtains but surely that was a good omen. I was still quite drunk from the night before and very hungover at the very least. I met my mates at the cafe and had a quick fryup and jumped on the football special. One of my mates brought along 12 beers so I necked back 2 beers (at 10.30am a weird experience) and started getting in the mood. As where I live is the north side of brum that means its all villa, the southside is blues. So on the train we were singing and having a bit of fun and a laugh.

Jumped off the train got to the holte and was really up for a good game.

Briefly on the game, not the best game by all means but we won 3-1. Baros scored a double and gary cahills goal (what a goal!?!)

But for me what made the game is the atmosphere. The atmosphere was electric, every part of the ground was singing, we were loud and proud. Each time we scored we were jumping around like maniacs, just bouncing off each other and hugging grown men. I cant describe the feeling but I can only get that joy at a big game like this and at a football match. Those who go to football will understand. Thats probably why I pay to see football as oppose to being an armchair fan. The last 20 minutes was great as we were 3-1 up and the songs and chants were just continuous. I spoke to a fair few of my dad and his friends later on and they said the atmosphere is up there with the best. As I said I cant explain it but it was great.

*edited fighting bit, dont want to take away from the greatness of villa

Last edited by pig; 17 Apr 2006 at 04:54.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 04:09   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] I havent stopped smiling

I find it hard to believe that any single footbal firm could pull close to 200 these days, are you sure you arent exagerrating somewhat here.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 04:15   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not at all, wether they were all part of the firm i dont know but the numbers dont lie and it was a scary sight.

I seem to think it was the zulus and just a lot of angry blues fans tagging along but...

Also was thinking of taking a picture of the zulus marching around, but I didnt want my head kicked in ;/

Last edited by pig; 17 Apr 2006 at 04:25.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 04:54   #4
pig
1up on you

By the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tlA...=gary%20cahill

goal of the season?

Also make sure pompey stay up Lok ;p dont want the blues staying up!
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 08:58   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gary Cahill's strike is indeed one of the top 5 goals of the season.

O'Blarney was asked if he had ever managed a goal like that. If I recall his playing days, the only time his feet were that far off the ground was to kick someone in the chest.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 10:13   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Gary Cahill's strike is indeed one of the top 5 goals of the season.

O'Blarney was asked if he had ever managed a goal like that. If I recall his playing days, the only time his feet were that far off the ground was to kick someone in the chest.
It's a good goal but surely not one of the top 5 goals of the season. Maybe top 10.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 11:20   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that sounds a lot like my saturday

It was a shit match so we just sang for the whole game. When Gario scored and at the final whistle we went fooking bananas.

If we can beat Charlton and Sunderland, we'll be very close to mission accomplished.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 11:37   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we won for the 5th time in a row on saturday
that's 21 points from a possible 25 since Megson left.

2 points off the playoffs. what an amazing end to a shite season!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 12:58   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It was an excellent goal, but I just have to add one thing.

I hope Baros dies painfully. He's one of those players that's an utter shithead, but somehow does well, like The Horse.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 15:47   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

my god, i couldn't agree more with you CF He just grinds on me for some reason, and I wish him a painful death
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 18:49   #11
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

shite midlands team beats other shite midlands team in crapfest after diving 2 goal hero doesnt get sent off. millions rejoice, as aston "tenth game on MOTD" villa survive to be painfully mediocre for another year`
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 19:06   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
we won for the 5th time in a row on saturday
that's 21 points from a possible 25 since Megson left.

2 points off the playoffs. what an amazing end to a shite season!
6th in a row now - and we're in the play-off places!
our best league run since 1967.
Oh yeh baby

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:20   #13
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
shite midlands team beats other shite midlands team in crapfest after diving 2 goal hero doesnt get sent off. millions rejoice, as aston "tenth game on MOTD" villa survive to be painfully mediocre for another year`
Its a local derby which had an atmosphere which was electric. Of course no one out of the midlands who wank off chelsea can understand what thats like but...(yes your probably a supporter of a shite team but this game meant alot to myself and many in the west midlands)
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:32   #14
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

actually i'm a liverpool fan. i wouldnt mind villa if they were entertaining, interesting, or didnt have such delusions of grandeur, which you perpetuate pretty badly having to be told "luke moore is the next big thing!!!" etc doesnt really help my opinion of villa. I always used to say Villa southhampton was the game i'm least interested in in the premiership, but shitehampton are down now, so its now Charlton vs Villa. As i understand it though, it was the first time youve beat them in about 20 years at villa park so i guess the atmosphere must have been ok. The bad news? You're still looking up at teams like charlton and middlestable.

Here, have this

http://www.soccerbase.com/head2.sd?t...91&team1id=154
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:34   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
actually i'm a liverpool fan. i wouldnt mind villa if they were entertaining, interesting,
Liverpool arent the most interesting of teams at the moment, they are extremely lucky with offside decisions though .
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:36   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Liverpool have luis garcia and djibril cisse.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:44   #17
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Liverpool arent the most interesting of teams at the moment, they are extremely lucky with offside decisions though .
Tell that to Robbie Fowler and he might mention the 4 ruled offside goals hes had since he came back. they were due some luck with the linesman

I will never defend cisse (indeed, i hope for him to get sent off every game ) but whats wrong with garcia?

Hes inconsistent and fabulous. He scores goals like the one against juve. He annoyed chelsea. He doesnt play in the cold. Great entertainment.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:45   #18
pig
1up on you

Quote:
actually i'm a liverpool fan.
Other than my dislike for scousers I dont mind liverpool.

i wouldnt mind villa if they were entertaining, interesting, or didnt have such delusions of grandeur, which you perpetuate pretty badly having to be told "luke moore is the next big thing!!!" etc doesnt really help my opinion of villa.

Im not going to be first to say villa play great football we simply dont have the money to compete to buy good players and play good football. But we can and have played good football. Also the illusions of grandure are not illusions we are a big club and also a local club. We dont grab in general supporters from anywhere else but the midlands. We get I think on average 32,000 a week attendance and this is for shit football (which I dont think is too bad) We have won the european cup, won the league cup the second most only beaten by liverpool and we have won the fa cup a fair few times as well as the league. We hold the record for the highest attendance in div 3 (48000) and we are the founders of the football league. I could go on but we are a big club. I am in no doubt luke moore is the next big thing as is gabriel agbonlahor, they have been thrown into first team football and have done magnificently. We beat birmingham with 5 of our "youth team" players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohn
I always used to say Villa southhampton was the game i'm least interested in in the premiership, but shitehampton are down now, so its now Charlton vs Villa. As i understand it though, it was the first time youve beat them in about 20 years at villa park so i guess the atmosphere must have been ok. The bad news? You're still looking up at teams like charlton and middlestable.
The atmoshphere was ****ing awesome, inter milan 95 and tranmere 94 were just as good but this was special, this was beating and hopefully sending down our local rivals. I havent jumped around in the holte end like that for years and the trinity, doug ellis and north stand were exactly the same.

In this day and age of football theres about 6 teams which play "decent football" I would actually put that at 3 being utd, chelsea and arsenal. Other teams like villa can imagine getting back to being great and playing great football but until that comes games like these mean so much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohn
very nice

also are you a scouser? If not why do you support liverpool, not meant as a dig but im a big believer in supporting your local team.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:48   #19
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Im with JC, liverpool are one of those teams which arent particularly exciting to watch.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:57   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

like watching chelsea

might as well do the gardening ffs.
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 11:25   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I saw the highlights on Match of The Day, two dreadful sides Villa should only take comfort for a short while because if they make no changes in the summer then they'll be going down next year.

I see you edited out the bit about trouble but were Birmingham doing the old Zu Zu Zulu Army chant I swear that's one of the scariest things I've ever seen/heard

Last edited by Hicks; 18 Apr 2006 at 12:16.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 12:33   #22
pig
1up on you

ye they did they were marching around aston doing it
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 12:36   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
but whats wrong with garcia?

Hes inconsistent and fabulous. He scores goals like the one against juve. He annoyed chelsea. He doesnt play in the cold. Great entertainment.
I'm pretty sure luis garcia was involved heavily in the gimp scene in pulp fiction.
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 18:31   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yesterday was a good day for Carlisle as well. We only need 1 more point to be promoted and 5 points to be Division 2 champions.

Theres a pretty good chance of both (for once !)

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 18:45   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If you'd only beaten Swansea, them blowing promotion would have been far more funny had they not won that micky mouse cup which is at least giving them something to be happy about.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 18:49   #26
pig
1up on you

By the way hicks a load of zulus were chased through aston park by villa fans, they were certainly outnumbered. But it was weird as there were no kids or women (bar a few) and it seemed like 40,000 blokes just up for a fight. Still the atmoshphere was great and seeing what happened afterwards was more than interesting.
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 19:20   #27
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
If you'd only beaten Swansea, them blowing promotion would have been far more funny had they not won that micky mouse cup which is at least giving them something to be happy about.
Well, we was robbed (or something)

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 22:08   #28
Ste
Bored

still smiling?

Unread 18 Apr 2006, 22:21   #29
pig
1up on you

We were unlucky we almost had them, still what can you do, playing a team 8 places higher than you. At least we beat the blues!
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 22:43   #30
pig
1up on you

So true ;/
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 05:34   #31
pig
1up on you

What have Birmingham City and Jesus got in common?

They both got nailed at easter!
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 10:21   #32
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You know its got to a sorry state of affairs when Wigan is a challenging game.
That's not true
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 10:46   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You know its got to a sorry state of affairs when Wigan is a challenging game.
Wigan 1 - 2
(0 - 0) Man Utd
P Scharner 59
CdSA Ronaldo 73
P Chimbonda o.g. 90

Lucky, lucky!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote