User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Nov 2005, 02:00   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
PA Players

i dont know if this is PD or AD, but ill post it here...mabey get more of a reply.

Who do you as a player owe the most respect to. this cud be anybody who has helped you along your way in the world of planetarion that you have the utmost respect for.

discuss

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 02:21   #2
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: PA Players

Currently playing PA player or ?

If i had to choose I'd pick Lantador who taught me how to play the game really well. It's to him that i owe my like of this game. I think one of my best galaxies I've been in was when i played in a private gal with Lantador in 20:9 back in the early rounds--besides round 12.

If you're talking about currently playing people, I donno I'd have to think on that one.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 02:23   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

2 people stand out for me:

Firstly, Gate. He's relatively new to the game and ND, and in the short space of time he never ceases to amaze me with his skill, determination and efforts for the ND cause. Last round I think he probably did more to help his alliance than anyone in any alliance. Running raids and TA for weeks on end, without a break, organising politics and DCing til crazy hours, saving my arse many times. And on top of it all, he's a genuinely nice guy.

Secondly, Kid_Z. Starting out in the same alliance in R4, and never strayed far from each other. Always dependable, has one of the best tactical heads in the game, but unfortunately for me he's often too lazy to use it He always gives me sound advice, a reality check now and again but most of all he's never once let me down.

Also, Mek for dropping out of my r9 gal.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 02:28   #4
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I would have to say, most of coven, Gen, SS, Jackle, Mr Fingers, you guys helped me heaps, especially Mr Fingers, taught me how to BC.

Then there would be my good buddy Sebos we were gal mates in round 13 he bought me my first credit, cheers mate. That was an awesome gal all those guys were awesome, and dont expect me to remember coords, lol.

JooceTin, hes the one that got me into this game, thanks buddy. Good rl mate aswell.

Good mate Harrism, also known as the guy that wrecked R14. lol. Hes always been someone to chat to on those long nights in #Coven.

And thanks to anyone else that ive forgotten that has helped me over the time
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 02:44   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Currently playing PA player or ?

If i had to choose I'd pick Lantador who taught me how to play the game really well. It's to him that i owe my like of this game. I think one of my best galaxies I've been in was when i played in a private gal with Lantador in 20:9 back in the early rounds--besides round 12.

If you're talking about currently playing people, I donno I'd have to think on that one.

-NitinA
I still remember how increadibly crappy your planet was back then (r4)
Actually, it was so bad, my planet was bigger and I didnt have internet access at home most of the round..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 02:45   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have to say the players with the most respect from me are Tactitus and riposte. They were the strategy moderators back in R3 when i start playing, and they taught me how to play exceptionally well (understandably ) but also got me involved with the deeper levels of the game (at that time, that meant understanding Ship Stats ).

As it turns out, i have followed in their footsteps, but i still revere both of them.

Thankyou
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:02   #7
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

There are a number of players I personally respect, and not neccesarily because of PA, moreso because of interaction over game related, and non game related issues. Personally I wouldn't game with people (atleast Command Cadre) that hadn't earned my respect, so the people in 1up and ND who I have shared Command duties with come to mind. There are also a lot of players I respect as players, for their teamwork, their commitment, their loyalty, and that list is too big to fit in 1 thread.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:08   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i dont know if this is PD or AD, but ill post it here...mabey get more of a reply.
Now you have the best of both worlds!

I remember tactitus' unit tables. When did he stop doing them, round seven?

PS Guys it's the most respect so try to think of the person you owe the most respect to and what exactly they did for you. Avoid big lists nobody wants to read.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 05:10   #9
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Rabbagast

<3
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 05:32   #10
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

nodrog, his multying skills were most impressive.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 09:14   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

bozo back in round 3-4. I miss you mate... MagicByte also.

After round 10, Dingo, you showed me alot mate, and our crazy aussie notsure, i've never seen someone work as hard for an alliance ever.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 10:59   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Borg. Eventhough he had a bad sickness he stayed up all night and day just to help out NoS. We told him to go rest, but you think this stubborn man listen? Not at all
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 11:19   #13
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

_are_. Quite simply my superior officer for as long as I played the game, from r3 until I stopped during r13. Even at times when I held superior or equal rank, I would bow to his oppinions. And why?

Not certain, really. Perhaps it's part the old familiarity, him allways being there. But he's allways very consistent, and is to me the most honourable player in PA.

Can't really think of any decent runner up.
/me worships _are_
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 11:30   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ChipZ^, for getting me into the game and into Fury
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:03   #15
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

preach as a command member.

and there is no better galmate then elviz really
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:13   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I have to say the players with the most respect from me are Tactitus and riposte. They were the strategy moderators back in R3 when i start playing, and they taught me how to play exceptionally well (understandably ) but also got me involved with the deeper levels of the game (at that time, that meant understanding Ship Stats ).
I really have to echo Soveh here, they were the gods of PA for those outside of the big alliances - move over Sid.

Beyond those two, I can only mention people who I value as friends. Most of them know who they are, but special mentions must go to Sov, Gate (<3), _are_ and RobTD (my fellow Vengeance HCs). Of course, there are many many others but those four came to mind first
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:47   #17
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Sadly I never had a mentor for PA

But I do have a list of PA players that have my gratitude (available on request)
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 14:05   #18
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

I have to say I look up to the work that all the original Creators did. But I think my gratitude goes especially to Zeus. Without him and his enthusiasm for the game my motivation as someone who contributed to the development of the portal/tools/game wouldn't be so strong. I have never really been into playing the game a whole lot but it was certianly Zeus who enthused me to come this far.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 14:32   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

I'm not sure that one single person ever inspired me, it was more the influence of all the people in the alliances I have been in.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:16   #20
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't think I have a most respected player either. There are lots of people I respected and lots of people I have respect for, but no one stands high above the rest. My early rounds were spent scurrying around the shallow end, playing but not understanding (some people might say I still do this :P) and it was only round 8 or 9 that I started understanding and really getting to grips with the game.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 15:23   #21
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
I'm not sure that one single person ever inspired me, it was more the influence of all the people in the alliances I have been in.
Dont worry Kal, I know you love me
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 20:17   #22
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Radium, who i ran into in round 3, in C16 and whom i learned a lot from as he has endless patience. He also got me into Fury, wich is the main reason i played longer then one round, as i would prolly have stopped pretty fast if i would be bashed every day.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 21:45   #23
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice

Gate.
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:42   #24
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Dont have a single player tbh, not even close to being influenced by anyone :P
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:41   #25
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
So you have no excuses - you only yourself to blame for everything that you do/goes wrong

/me flees
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 04:08   #26
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

Sliekas
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:34   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
You got me, simply because I'm helping you with your homework and vice versa
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 22:56   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
Sliekas
i really respect escourts aswell although he managed to pull it off twice and in pia gg sliekas

i respect no1 for i am a selfmade pie!
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 23:46   #29
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Big Chief: i joined a gal with him in round 3, without his help and advice i dont think i wuda continued playing as id already had 2 shitty rounds at that point. He introduced me to IRC and helped me out with lots of defence and advice on how to attack properly. The first player i really got to like in this game

Gate: since returning to pa hes been the only player that ive become good friends with. i ended in a gal with him round 13 after making friends with him in round 12. He saved my ass lots of times and been a really good friend to me.. <3 ya m8

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 01:04   #30
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
i really respect escourts aswell although he managed to pull it off twice and in pia gg sliekas

i respect no1 for i am a selfmade pie!
well escort or no escort sliekas is great inspiration, same 4 lrytas
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 01:52   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Poppa.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 10:39   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

jester, bwtmc, and rob are probably the most respectable players (other than myself), of recent anyway. i can't really say i thought all that much of anyone bar ones i owed personal gratitude to from the older rounds.

edit; tesla & leinad too. but that's mostly from a different game we should all know by now.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 12:40   #33
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Legator
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 18:11   #34
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

Spinner, despite all that might be said about him, he never failed to repond to my emails, and quite often took my suggestions and fixed things in the game. And because, despite the outcries of the people bashing & winning he wasn't afraid to admit the stats were buggered again and fix them mid round if needed. Through all the rounds he ran PA he earned my respect, something the new crew has yet to do.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 21:05   #35
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

For me personaly was Duke Leto someone who teached me what i needed to know.
And other old hirr command
Besides that, GREATONE was aswell sorta helping me to learn the game.

But Leto is my idol

-OlaTa
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 22:33   #36
Muzzinator
Muzzy

Muzzinator is infamous around these partsMuzzinator is infamous around these parts

Malos

"oh well, whatever, nevermind"
Muzzinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 22:59   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzinator
Malos
also known as Killmark.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 23:09   #38
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

exode.. negerslem.. ragingretard
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 23:36   #39
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Declan
AcidRain

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:18   #40
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Summy Jackal and Xalibur were pretty good role-models in the old days,

but more recently, I've always found little plans and ideas Sid / Jester / Rob have had especially interesting. Inforza taught me how to play when I first came back, hadn't seen the stats in a few years. There's not many others I can think of that have "taught" me much, though..

jerome` taught me to nick steal, and you should all recognise the strategic importance of stealing the Nicks of your alliancemates from time to time. For that valuable reason, he's at the top of my favourite PA players list
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:25   #41
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

not to mention, how i'm the best player you've ever had the pleasure of playing with, am i rite or am i right.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:55   #42
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 01:16   #43
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Xalibur was pretty cool
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 01:25   #44
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Was?
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 01:27   #45
Appocomaster
PA Team

Is but I played with him when I was in MISTU and havent really seen him much since. He probably ran off after coding that hefy bot for Asahard
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 01:31   #46
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Something like that I bet
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 01:49   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Patrician
Vaio
titch
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 10:35   #48
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

uhmmm

who I owe the most respect to? I owe repsect to any1 that shows me respect. However, I owe thanks to alot of people

Well, back in the days, I supposed I shud thank Chob amberler FoxTrot and Vissarion(++++++)...more or less my r2-r5 gal, the times when learning PA was fun and exciting \o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 16:49   #49
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

p0ma, he learned me the game, the politics and a lot more that has to be learned in PA

he also showed me how you can best DC in the hell hours when there are more calls then members online

shame i don't see him anymore

from the nowadays playing players, i think cypher is 1 of the ppl i have a lot of respect for
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 16:54   #50
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Chiefeh Spacedog MrSparky from Blue for teaching me to play and currently elviz, the guy puts 200% in 200% of the time to both his planet and his BG and is generally a sound guy
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote