User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Jun 2007, 02:33   #51
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Most Dissapointing Alliances this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Well so bluetuba round 2 when the hc left shouldnt be allowed to be called tuba for the rest of the rounds then? and Angels aint Angels anymore?
the legion peeps that started wolfpack merged with OoO and created the "new wolfpack" then left the ally.. the ally went on.. like all allies in pa have done over time when the original hc quit.. it is still the same origins even tho the peeps left..
Ok, I have to disagree. Not all the HC left. I was voted onto the HC just before the Fury/Legion attack as was a bloke called Nakir. When most of the HC disappeared (Warmaster Dew, Obi Wan and Negerslem) it was left to Nakir and myself to try and sort things out. It was actually quite fun. Nakir and I lived about 5 minutes away as well as worked at the same place so we could quite happily talk about stuff. We tried our upmost to get the alliance organised but as there was very little communication between the remaining HC and the alliance members it was very difficult.

The really cool bit was there were if I remember correctly (this was 6 years ago) there were 2 factions that were working towards uniting the alliance and for some bizarre reason they both kept missing each other. When they finally met the alliance got some stability. The HC then became myself, the GREAT McIvan, Lokken, Patrician and someone else that I feel really bad that I have forgotten. I don't think it was Nakir for long anyway. Correction, It was Dark Jedi. (I feel very small for forgetting but it was many many lagers ago !)

I know that you really shouldnt hold grudges but if I do meet Negerslam the only thing I will do is call him a **** for running away like a wuss,

I am proud of being a Tuba. We didn't win a round but tbh, and I think I speak for a lot of the alliance, we played for the fun of it and dont forget Deus. Percentage wise, we were Tuba, just Tuba with attitude thanks to the vision of Albino Squirrel, Lokken,QueenDax and Patrician oh and to blow my own trumpet myself.

I am doing this from memory so I expect some corrections but no corrections towards the real BlueTuba membership who were steadfast and dedicated to the cause.

Oh, thanks to Garfield for the new Webby and Titch for being absolutely amazing morale wise and organisation wise.

Oh, to anyone that I haven't mentioned that I should have, I am very sorry. I am getting on age wise so the altzeimers is kicking in however, Noah from Ark rocked.

Yes, I know he is dead !

Last edited by Vaio; 5 Jun 2007 at 02:43.
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 02:44   #52
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Most Disappointing Alliances this round?

Oh, and if BlueTuba ever had the energy to reform. We would win the next round. Count yourselves lucky !

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 02:45   #53
viC
Carnivorous Flamingo

viC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Oh, thanks to Garfield for the new Webby and Titch for being absolutely amazing morale wise and organisation wise.
Yargla deserves a mention in the morale boosting side - was there ever any other alliance 'run' by a dominatrix?
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 02:49   #54
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I've had Yargla, I still have the scars. Damn, she was a hottie.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 04:12   #55
Zimra

Zimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Despite been F-crew HC (for the final time) we really did suck. No night activity and a lack of BCs.
I wouldn't say 'no' night activity, especially since you weren't around at night to witness it. There was a little, primarily me staying up all night even when I had to work to do the calls, and around 3 other people sending ships. I covered 5 calls on a good night

And before anyone thinks I'm pretending to be proud of that, that was a sarcastic smile
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 10:01   #56
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimra
I wouldn't say 'no' night activity, especially since you weren't around at night to witness it. There was a little, primarily me staying up all night even when I had to work to do the calls, and around 3 other people sending ships. I covered 5 calls on a good night

And before anyone thinks I'm pretending to be proud of that, that was a sarcastic smile
That is my definition of no night activity Zimra.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 10:07   #57
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

your sig made me lol quite a bit
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 10:08   #58
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
your sig made me lol quite a bit
I was more like, thank god for GD.
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 14:15   #59
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
A few selected VtS core started Wolfpack since they were pretty much tired of VtS and Fury clogging up the universe with the big fat fleets and their big fat NAP.

Biggdogg, TiG, decoy, Agamemnon, LX, etc.. think Game might have blowjobed his way there aswell... I hanged around wit them before they went official, but never really joined.. Fury and such...

Wolfpack was actually the channel for Fury and Legion's Execs, where we plotted how to murder Bluetuba, kill of RB, murder TE and laugh at IPC. Good times The Wolfpack of nowdays have nothing in common with the original, besides ripping off the name.
All of this happend way back in round 3. So this Wolfpack like Idler says have nothing in common with the original. But thats maybe a good thing for the old players that know the whole history.

But it looks like the staff in control now knows their shiet
Or could it only be becouse of poor resistance?
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 17:11   #60
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I was more like, thank god for GD.
What an excellent attitude Kargool, being pleased that certain members of this community are driven away by others. Well done on the community spirit and encouragement of people to stick at PA.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 21:13   #61
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

don't b such a playa h8r
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 00:34   #62
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm disappointed by ascendancy. We could have won. Shame on myself as well for p napping wp.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 01:45   #63
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

It's good to see the small penis syndrome exists here as well as GD.......

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 11:17   #64
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Im dissapointed with CT's activity this round. LOL, R19 with LCH retirement was more actioned.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 09:22   #65
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I'd like to remind everyone that people dissapointed about an *TOP* alliance here that running a *TOP* alliance for more than a few rounds is both mentally and physically tiring, and complacency sets in, expectations set in and that leads to a *drop in standards*.

As duck says they dropped the ball, but after playing XP style for a long while now, their failure to impress on their membership the need to adapt their style of play may also have come into play here.

Fail to adapt... and your dead ! so as CT finished 5th they may have pushed it but not everyone quite made the transition.

I wasnt in any alliance but my own, so therefore cannot comment on their attampts to push the changes in play style, but very obviously WP did, because they won !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 19:40   #66
Zimra

Zimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
That is my definition of no night activity Zimra.
And by saying that you're basically singlehandedly destroying my entire contribution. Do you even know how little sleep I got for most of the round? Granted, it was a pathetic amount of night activity, but at least something was going on, and for you to dismiss it like that is pretty insulting.

Although, that is taking it a little seriously, so I'll break the mood with a stupid face
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 23:22   #67
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
don't b such a playa h8r
don't hate the player hate the game!
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 16:43   #68
Diamonds

Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
i was in OoO and voted against the merge.. the merge happened and the ally came to be what it is today.. When most of the legios jumped ship a short while after, i cant remember anyone arguing about the name.. they merged into that ally and then left. They never spoke about disbanding.. just said they left to go back to vts.. the "new" wolfpack was still left with some of the old wolfpack members and with i guess half of the hc after the merge.. so it just went on like normal allies usually do when some of the hc wants to go other places..
Oh, but we did argue against anyone else using the name. Over and over again.

I used to have ownership of the official (public and secret) WP irc channels on netgamers. Which was taken from me by an oper so the new WP could use them...