User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:06   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
JC replacement needed

... on IRC.

Ever wondered how JC learnt to be as cool as he is on t'internet? ever wondered how he rose through the ranks to become pa team? ever wondered how he developed the immense willpower that's made it possible for him to continue supporting blackburn rovers for as long as he has? ever wondered how you could be more like him?

All the answers lie in #excessum! We're on the lookout for a JC replacement, and we'd be only too happy to train you up to his prolific standards.

Entry requirements:
1. you must own and play cs1.6
2. you must play it a lot
3. you can't be too good at it.

If no one's interested then we might as well turn this into a JC-glorification thread to make him . He rocks doesn't he?!?!
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:13   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: JC replacement needed

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Delete thread.

Ban user.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:19   #3
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

You could do with some of the before-mentioned training. But alas you fail on point #4 I forgot from the list.

4. no ****s.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:57   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

this thread makes baby jesus cry
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:22   #5
newt
Banned

You're quite right phil^. I'm sorry for yet again not living up to your high standards. Here's my first attempt at re-writing the thread:

Hello mighty GD!

Recently Newt (me!) has decided pa is not worth playing what with 1up being the dominatingly awesome force that they are (happy phil?). So he's decided to start playing cs1.6 instead with a group of mates.

But we need more players. Currently playing are: jupp^afk, Mitre, Alki, Wishmaster, Pommeh, Duckie, Newt, .. pglee? and probably someone else I've forgotten.

If anyone is interested in playing (we have a server) then please let us know You will/might also get access to what is, to be honest, the only semi decent or better channel on netgamers.org
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:46   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

can I anti vouch twats from joining, newt?

or do I have to pwn them in cs only?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:52   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's wrong with counter strike source ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:52   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

its utter shit

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:53   #9
Wishmaster
LDK

oh..+ I dont got it...

Quote:
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 01:53   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
oh..+ I dont got it...
that's a better reason

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 02:04   #11
newt
Banned

aye, and cs1.6 costs £6, cs:s is more like £20. We're all cheapskates.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 02:18   #12
Wishmaster
LDK

I feel offended

Quote:
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 03:40   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
aye, and cs1.6 costs £6, cs:s is more like £20. We're all cheapskates.
I got mine free with HL2.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 08:55   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We're all cheapskates.
what have fish got to do with it???

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 09:10   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 13:07   #16
newt
Banned

Well first of all I won't lie - I did write this thread in such a way as too hopefully annoy some of you nerds. It seemed to work with yahwe - but hardly a great feat there from what I've heard about him.

However I felt inclined to address one issue - surely to even the most retarded spastic alive, its obvious this thread is about "hi omg anyone play cs?" not "<pa stuff>" as yahwe (again not surprising) and my latest neg-repper didn't quite seem to grasp.

Come on guys - think before you post! I know its an uncommon occurance on these forums, but ... well, at least try.

So, does anyone play cs1.6?
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 13:10   #17
Sheep
Seen my Flock?

Sheep is infamous around these partsSheep is infamous around these parts

Yeah i play on Jolt Assault servers, you gotta love all assault maps they rule
Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 13:45   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well first of all I won't lie - I did write this thread in such a way as too hopefully annoy some of you nerds. It seemed to work with yahwe - but hardly a great feat there from what I've heard about him.

However I felt inclined to address one issue - surely to even the most retarded spastic alive, its obvious this thread is about "hi omg anyone play cs?" not "<pa stuff>" as yahwe (again not surprising) and my latest neg-repper didn't quite seem to grasp.

Come on guys - think before you post! I know its an uncommon occurance on these forums, but ... well, at least try.

nice rapport building

I like the way a cs player said "you nerds"

your rewrite made more sense than your initial post for "omg anyone play cs" as it just looks like "who wants to take over from JC in PA-team? btw you have to play cs"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:12   #19
newt
Banned

yeah .. my first post was more of an IQ test for GD. Yahwe scored about as high as was expected.

In my defense, I've only just started playing cs and I'm horrifically shit at it ;( Though I'm pretty awesome with a colt when I'm crouched behind a corner 200yards away.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:26   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
yeah .. my first post was more of an IQ test for GD.
Jesus ****ing wept.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:34   #21
newt
Banned

I might as well ask GD for help while I'm here.

So, recently this girl has started talking to me on the internet!! Now, I'm hardly a brad pitt lookalike as I'm sure you can imagine, but she is a hotty and i have decent proof of this. But she seems to wanna keep talking to me nonstop and harrassing me. I'm playing it cool cos, well, moment we met in real life she'd run away screaming, blowing on her rape whistle.

But she knows what I look like. I mean, so is she ****ed up in the head? Do I take the risk of trying to seduce her and land myself with a totally insane fruity loop nutcase?

She lives locally too, maybe she's taking the piss? maybe she has fallen madly in love with my internet alter ego (easily done)?

Oh, she also has a 1yr old kid, but lives on her own.

SO BASICALLY MY DILEMMA IS... do i say hello back on MSN? thanks.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:41   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hi newt!!!

your thread is rubbish but well done on trying to redeem it!
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:42   #23
Ste
Bored

rule one of the internet dude.
I'm sure I don't have to remind you.
(oh and you should have more sex with her)
(oh and post pics of her as well)

Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:48   #24
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
your thread is rubbish but well done on trying to redeem it!
hi tomkat, no long time no see! and yeah thanks, I've been trying my hardest all day to improve the thread. Ya know, JC still hasn't replied to me on MSN - think he must hate me now :crymeariver: So shortly I'll be starting a new thread asking for a JC replacement as my new best friend. Something you can all look forward to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
rule one of the internet dude.
You have no idea, really, no idea, how often JC reminds me of that rule :<
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 15:17   #25
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've been in important meetings all day. My big bosses have come up for the day and wanted to know how things have been getting, so i have to get up and give a presentation about how the last 2-3 months have been one problem after another. Having said that they seemed pretty happy with my efforts .

You've given people the impression i've only just quit PA team and was in there as a proper PA person . I was only in it so i could keep my admin position on the forums.

Just because a girl likes you doesnt mean she is crazy. Where does she live? We can go round and stalk her when i come home next weekend. Either that or a round of golf followed by the pub .
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 15:46   #26
newt
Banned

Yeah should have said forums admin and not pa admin

I do know where she lives actually -_- got given that invaluable peice of information the other night. But no, hmm, golf would probably be more fun. Or perving over your local's fit barmaids will be at least. So long as my ex-glass collector is around.

Anyway I'm bored of the forums now so goodbye till the next time I'm bored.

PS. if anyone does want to play cs1.6 with a relatively fun, pleasant group of people (bar me) on a private server then feel free to join a certain channel -_-
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 15:52   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread has raised the more important question of what does JC do as a job. Due to my propensity to extrapolate based on avatars I assume he tests the taste of beer and if so could he inform me how I get into said career-path?
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:10   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well first of all I won't lie - I did write this thread in such a way as too hopefully annoy some of you nerds.
Quote:
oh how I smiled.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:13   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
oh how I smiled.
You just got out of bed didn't you?

GET A JOB.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:29   #30
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This thread has raised the more important question of what does JC do as a job. Due to my propensity to extrapolate based on avatars I assume he tests the taste of beer and if so could he inform me how I get into said career-path?
That is my life-long ambition. Unfortunately Diageo didnt want me on their graduate scheme when i turned up and drank too much of their free alcohol before going in for the interview.

Instead i decided the only other way to continue my alcoholic life was to stay on as a student, so i'm doing a phd. Its a CASE studentship so i'm partly funded by a pharmaceutical company and every few months they come up to see me and get a progress report.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 19:37   #31
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This thread started well with the inclusion of JC, tailed off when talk of CS came about, and turned utter shit when wishmaster turned up.

Despite meeting the requirements (I skimmed so no doubt missed a few) I shall turn down your offer.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:04   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

thank u for making it so much better.

and jc..come idle on irc some time We miss u!!!

Quote:
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:58   #33
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread also available in non-shit; here.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 02:41   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Does that make me a jobless bum ?

oh hang on that'd be right
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 10:52   #35
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I might as well ask GD for help while I'm here.

So, recently this girl has started talking to me on the internet!! Now, I'm hardly a brad pitt lookalike as I'm sure you can imagine, but she is a hotty and i have decent proof of this. But she seems to wanna keep talking to me nonstop and harrassing me. I'm playing it cool cos, well, moment we met in real life she'd run away screaming, blowing on her rape whistle.

But she knows what I look like. I mean, so is she ****ed up in the head? Do I take the risk of trying to seduce her and land myself with a totally insane fruity loop nutcase?

She lives locally too, maybe she's taking the piss? maybe she has fallen madly in love with my internet alter ego (easily done)?

Oh, she also has a 1yr old kid, but lives on her own.

SO BASICALLY MY DILEMMA IS... do i say hello back on MSN? thanks.
Leave my girlfriend alone!!!!12
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 11:51   #36
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

She's probably just desperate to inflict her spawn of satan (and the maintenance costs of said spawn) on some unsuspecting, gullible muppet.

Try your best not to be the muppet.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 18:23   #37
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You're quite right phil^. I'm sorry for yet again not living up to your high standards. Here's my first attempt at re-writing the thread:

Hello mighty GD!
These two sentances gave me quite a chuckle, particularly the first one.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote