User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Mar 2006, 21:52   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Commercial Radio

Is it just me or is commercial radio utter shite ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 22:35   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Commercial Radio

I listen to Kerrang.
I find that when I can get a signal, it's not that shit.
Of course, all ads are shit.
And too much talking on radio is shit.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 22:42   #3
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I just ipod it whenever i'm driving now.

I do watch music TV though to keep 'up-to-date' as it were.

Radio just annoys me as i'm rarely able to hear something i truly want to hear.

With my ipod i can listen to whatever matches my current mood.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 23:11   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its pretty shocking
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 23:18   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i've just started listening to the radio on the way to and from work. Radio 1, XFM or Virgin usually...

I now have digimacal radio as well (pure digital dmx-50 - very nice ) and have found planet rock is quite good too. XFM all the way though.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 23:31   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's disgustingly bad, mainly as in recent years they've turned female to pull in the housewife audience so they can get the readies for their advertising hence why the excessive amount of disco hits/lionel ritchie etc (I have to endure it at work ). Not to mention that adverts **** up the reason anyone listens to the radio. I don't want to listen to that shit.

For me its BBC or the highway.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 00:26   #7
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

The only commercial radio station i listen to is Virgin, but i have to endure it on AM. Otherwise it's Radio 2. And speaking of the BBC and highways (see what I did there!), the big BBC Radio Humberside bus was at my halls today. I've no idea why though
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 00:38   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Radio 1 for me. Red Dragon is terrible.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 00:42   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I listen to Kerrang.

awww gawd ... at least Yahwe's not here right now ... but i'm sure he will be at some point
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 02:33   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I sometimes switch between Radio 1 & XFM.

And Kerrang sometimes.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 15:01   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I wanted to listen to 30 minutes of adverts every hour, then I'd buy "Now that's what I call annoying shit that makes you want to crash the car into a lamp post just to ease the pain, volume 12".
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 15:29   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

radio gardengnome FTW!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 16:08   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im going to disagree to a certain extent.

In general I listen to two radio stations galaxy and radio 1. I find that not only do they play less music on radio 1 but they seem to talk way more. I sometimes enjoy it but it annoys me. The adverts on galaxy are bearable and in general chartered towards my age group, unlike adverts on other local stations like heart. Kerrang can be good too, but I only really listen to tim shaw.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 16:15   #14
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Commercial Radio is shite, theres adverts every 5 minutes on my local radio station and they last an eternity. And its usually the same unbearable adverts in the same order as the last ad break.
They also seem to play shitter music than non commercial radio stations.

Radio 1 is better but they do chat a bit too much, id rather be hearing music with a bit of chat. So Radio 1 is my choice.

But saying that, id rather just take music with me and listen to it.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 16:23   #15
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't mind the chat especially in the car, if I want pure music I can use a CD. My headunit takes MP3 CDs so I have a couple I've just filled with all sorts of tracks in no particular order. Insert CD, hit random on the headunit, and get instant talk-less radio type effect.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 16:51   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i've got addicted to Laura's diary on Radio 1... (5:15pm monday to thursday)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 20:22   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I normally listen to Kerrang in the car, it's alright.
Used to listen to XFM at home on muy DAB, but can't get it here, so stick to 6Music.
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 22:24   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I listen to Choice FM in the morning, De Ja Vu FM during the day, Classica FM in the evening and Radio Zigwog at night.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 00:20   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Radio 2 is on most of the time unless it goes to the crap shows that play 'old time' music or some crap (usually outside 6am-8pm). I sometimes listen to Kerrang.

The only decent commercial station ive ever listened to is Capital FM. But as im not close enough to the city to actually listen to it much its rare i get a chance to have it on in the car. Maybe id think it was shit if i listened to it everyday.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 01:02   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I sometimes listen to Kerrang.
you're obviously lying in the hope that you'll seem 'cool'
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 01:58   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Same.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 02:09   #22
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Scott Mills show is better than chris moyles imo and yes lauras diary is funny
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 02:23   #23
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Scott Mills show is better than chris moyles imo and yes lauras diary is funny
I think it's the other way around imo.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 02:29   #24
pig
1up on you

Well I used to be a big moyles fan (when he did drivetime) I then just kind of missed his morning show, I now listen to his show all be it for maybe an hour or so a couple of times a week but its just not changed. Nothing really new is happening and I think they talk bollax sometimes. I still enjoy listening to it, but scott mills is a different approach and I think it works well. Both have -eves and +eves but I guess its preference (I quite like your call on scott mills as you hear songs you havent heard in yonks not always the pussy cat dolls, then arctic monkeys then joey negro swap names around with bands from same genra and you get the radio 1 playlist)
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 05:22   #25
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I hate commercial radio, I get so sick of listening to the shit they play.

Our local one is like a mix of everything bad about music. The only new songs they play are all the chart topping school girl hits, and then they throw in all the worst songs of the 80's for good measure.

Fortunately we have a very good government funded alternative station that play very decent music. Unfortunately I'm always in a power struggle with my co-workers who prefer commercial radio and the station bounces back and forward throughout the day between the two.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 09:09   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.discoradio.it/ Is often pretty good, especially when D.D.D. or the discoparade are on
http://www.deejay.it/ tends to be to casual, but when the megamixes or alla discoteca are on it rocks

I hate most dutch radiostations, so I always have the radio on my comp on

I try to keep up with the scene a bit, by checking out what's going to get populair here soon
Often I've got music months before it makes it to our charts and clubs, that's pretty neat

Last edited by Alessio; 23 Mar 2006 at 09:33.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 09:54   #27
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well I used to be a big moyles fan (when he did drivetime) I then just kind of missed his morning show, I now listen to his show all be it for maybe an hour or so a couple of times a week but its just not changed. Nothing really new is happening and I think they talk bollax sometimes. I still enjoy listening to it, but scott mills is a different approach and I think it works well. Both have -eves and +eves but I guess its preference (I quite like your call on scott mills as you hear songs you havent heard in yonks not always the pussy cat dolls, then arctic monkeys then joey negro swap names around with bands from same genra and you get the radio 1 playlist)
btw - that new streets "song" is literally the worst "song" I have ever heard. Why do they play it all the time?

And you missed out "the editors" from your radio 1 playlist... oh and they love embrace at the moment too.

Unread 23 Mar 2006, 10:10   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Radio 2 ftw.

seriously.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:11   #29
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
btw - that new streets "song" is literally the worst "song" I have ever heard. Why do they play it all the time?

And you missed out "the editors" from your radio 1 playlist... oh and they love embrace at the moment too.
I have a feeling the streets song is a grower, we will see. I reckon they play it as jo whiley constantly wanks off to mike skinner on air and well jo whiley is oh so wise when it comes to music.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 16:51   #30
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The streets song is shit, it has no chance of growing on me.

But I am loving Gnarles Barkley, the new Embrace one and The Feeling - Sewn.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 02:06   #31
Blastoderm
________

The Streets are getting irritating, Embrace is ace and the new Snow Patrol is just great.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 04:57   #32
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

As an outsider I love all the streets songs so far, it's just a refreshing style over what I'm used to hearing.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 06:40   #33
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

I listen to La première chaîne de Radio-Canada and CJRC 1150 on the am which is news talk radio. I grew tired a long time ago of boring songs on the radio and the top 40.

I replaced it with lame debates over things of no importance \o/
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 12:40   #34
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
As an outsider I love all the streets songs so far, it's just a refreshing style over what I'm used to hearing.
The first two albums are classics, don't get me wrong. However, he just can't pretend to be your average guy from the streets any more.

"When you're a famous boy, it gets really easy to get girls,
it's all so easy you get a bit spoilt.
So, when you try to pull a girl, who is also famous too,
it feels just like when you wasn’t famous."

It's just bollocks really.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 12:56   #35
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
The first two albums are classics, don't get me wrong. However, he just can't pretend to be your average guy from the streets any more.

"When you're a famous boy, it gets really easy to get girls,
it's all so easy you get a bit spoilt.
So, when you try to pull a girl, who is also famous too,
it feels just like when you wasn’t famous."

It's just bollocks really.
it's got an annoying shit tune, it's got shit lyrics, it's got shit annoying background, it's just really really bad. I have actually turned the radio over and listened to westlife over that song. It's just so bad.

Unread 24 Mar 2006, 13:43   #36
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it's got an annoying shit tune, it's got shit lyrics, it's got shit annoying background, it's just really really bad.
I just hope he has other songs in the new album that are better than this.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 16:53   #37
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it's got an annoying shit tune, it's got shit lyrics, it's got shit annoying background, it's just really really bad. I have actually turned the radio over and listened to westlife over that song. It's just so bad.
Ditto, although not Westlife. It was Lionel Ritchie instead .
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 17:31   #38
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Editors: good, new snow patrol song: good, streets: utter utter utter utter utter utter utter crap.