User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:28   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Ancient Dino art

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb-art.htm

um

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb...riceratops.jpg

wha?

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb...allosaurus.jpg

er?

http://www.omniology.com/IcaPeruDinoArt.html
more on it

http://www.genesispark.com/genpark/ancient/ancient.htm
This has pics from dino art from several differnt time periods

yes its ANOTHER SHIT THREAD BY ME!
but i found it interesting

ya i know the fist one is a bible site, basicly its attacking other christan faiths....
but its the dino art im interested in

unless its all a fake then this is a complete waste of your bandwith and the time you spend reading this

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!

Last edited by The General8; 12 Nov 2005 at 07:35.
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:31   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ancient Dino art

Dinosaurs died out long before man.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:33   #3
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Personally i agree with you , but i still find it interesting

so you think the burial stones are fake then?

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:38   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
Personally i agree with you , but i still find it interesting

so you think the burial stones are fake then?
Extremely fake.

Erik Van Daniken won't however.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:57   #5
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

It would be good if the dinosaurs were the ones who painted
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:59   #6
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
It would be good if the dinosaurs were the ones who painted
*runs off to register www.dinooverloardscoverupthetruth.com*

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 11:28   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, those vases may be fake, but these image of a pterdactyl shot dead during the civil war are as authentic as those images of me and The General #8 doing the dirty dung dance that we're not showing you all...

Edit:
Quote:
RUMORS ON THE INTERNET ARE THAT ONE OF THE TWO GROUP PICTURES IS A STAGED PHOTO
Let me ask you all this question, now which of those two photographs of the civil war pterodactyl hunt do you think are fake? I for one, haven't decided yet.

Last edited by s|k; 12 Nov 2005 at 11:33.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 13:15   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I for one welcome our new reptillian overlords!

Anyway, there is a much more common explanation that doesn't involve rewriting accepted history: dragon imagery. For whatever reason, the dragon is an icon that is common to nearly all human civilisations and cultures, so it's hardly surprising to see it here.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 13:23   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Man has died out?!!
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 15:31   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Man has died out?!!
Yes, but Die Hard was on so we all missed it.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 16:02   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
TOP-CENTER IS A MAN RIDING ON THE BACK OF A TRICERATOPS DINOSAUR APPARENTLY SMOKING A PIPE

They had pipes back then?
Seriously, starting to doubt..

I can't see how this is anything but fake.
I'd doubt the civil war story too.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 17:03   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'd doubt the civil war story too.
Dude, that's so real. Don't be ignorant. Just the other day I saw an Achelousaurus chasing some house cats three houses over.

Though I have to tell you, doubt is not strong enough of a word, I need you to be more critical and less credulous if we're going to continue to have this relationship. Oh and bring some wine over tonight, I have a movie we can cuddle together and watch under a nice soft warm blanket.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 17:05   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sorry, I'm busy tonight. I'm not cheating on, you honest, there's this really sexy veloceraptor .. .er...woman coming over for dinner. We're watching Jurassic park, her cousin is in it... as .. er the security guard.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 18:51   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I've been cleaning up Brontosaurus crap in the garden today.

One of the neighbours has had a 450 ft extension to his house fitted so I think his new pet might be responsible.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 19:44   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

What are you using? A digger?
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 20:39   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
What are you using? A digger?
Yup, and i'm selling it off as fertiliser. I'm making a fortune.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 20:40   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

"bring your own truck"
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 21:26   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

lawl it's a ptyradactulus!

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 21:48   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
lawl it's a ptyradactulus!

What is?
And really, who cares about the name of something that's been dead for millions of years?