User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:52   #251
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace Paradise

yeh i've got msn.
there's a little msn thing under my avatar, post count, location and green blobs on the left of this post.

Or you could click my name and do "send private message"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:53   #252
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
PAGE 6

you said that "underage" didn't matter :crymeariver:

You could be a 48 year old bloke for all I know.

PM me some pics and I might believe you're only 15.
to be fair, she has already put a pic online and has an account.
you have been posting on a pseudo-pedo thread that's now 6 pages long and everyone laughed at you when you said you were 16. onus of proof on you
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:53   #253
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yeh i've got msn.
there's a little msn thing under my avatar, post count, location and green blobs on the left of this post.

Or you could click my name and do "send private message"
and then, there is no escape.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:54   #254
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy
hm you send me some pics and i might believe you too

all these guys have seen a picture of me on my bebo profile thing.

how do you send pictures on this?

and nah the 16 thing doesn't matter - theres loadsa stuff your'e not legally allowed to do untill you're older but it doesn't usualy stop me...

have you got msn?
getting married? smoking? drinking? driving?
the obvious ones
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:58   #255
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
and then, there is no escape.
ah so true, maybe i should preserve my safety as he was born 7 years before me and not 1 - hes as old as my brother...

maybe not gettin married, but yeh the obvious ones, and the more obscure ones too...
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:59   #256
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ah so true, maybe i should preserve my safety as he was born 7 years before me and not 1 - hes as old as my brother...
I've got a car

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:01   #257
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I've got a car
what sort? if it's not cool, it won't help!
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:02   #258
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Mazda MX-5

Unread 10 May 2006, 23:03   #259
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
im not materialistic especially about cars... and i prefer guys my own age.

im so glad no one has said 'lol' yet in this conversation
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:04   #260
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

(Enter the god)

I am not comfortable at all with this thread.

I am not comfortable with the suggestions

I am less comfortable with 'ammy'

I sincerely hope that ammy is a gimmick account.

Outside of the context of this thread. the gimmick ammy: 'had better not stay'
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:04   #261
Ste
Bored

where's my msn message?

Unread 10 May 2006, 23:07   #262
Appocomaster
PA Team

Yahwe, go away.
ammy, Yahwe took the name of a God. The rest sort of carrys on from that.
ammy isn't a gimmick account, and most of us seem to be welcoming her, not telling her to go away.
you can make a bebo account if you want, and ask them all to worship you
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:07   #263
Ste
Bored

Quote:
im not materialistic especially about cars... and i prefer guys my own age.
Ok, I'll be honest...
I don't have a mazda mx-5

Unread 10 May 2006, 23:08   #264
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Mazda MX-5
Hairdresser
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:09   #265
ammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
(Enter the god)

hm i dont like you. infact you make me uncomfortable.

and why does everyone think im a gimmick?

ah well, ste/jamie/16/23/46/married...can't be arsed to go on msn right now

Anyway tis past my bedtime - nite
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:09   #266
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yahwe, go away.
ammy, Yahwe took the name of a God. The rest sort of carrys on from that.
ammy isn't a gimmick account, and most of us seem to be welcoming her, not telling her to go away.
you can make a bebo account if you want, and ask them all to worship you

your position in that space game has gone to your head if you presume to dictate to me
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:10   #267
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
hm i dont like you. infact you make me uncomfortable.

and why does everyone think im a gimmick?

you are a child. I expect you 'don't like' every one who stands for authority.
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:10   #268
Ste
Bored

Quote:

ok, speak soon

nite nite.

Unread 10 May 2006, 23:12   #269
Appocomaster
PA Team

I don't presume to dictate to you. I'm just advising you as to the most advantageous course of action on your behalf at this current moment in time.
She might not like you for the same reason most other people don't like you - you often presume too far.

nn ammy
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:13   #270
ammy

hm perhaps that is true. But i am a civilised person, so then i guess you're wrong and i just 'don't like' you. And if you're trying to be patronising *child*? thats pathetic.

by the way... thankyou to everyone who has welcomed me in to the world of forums
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:18   #271
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
hm perhaps that is true. But i am a civilised person, so then i guess you're wrong and i just 'don't like' you. And if you're trying to be patronising *child*? thats pathetic.

by the way... thankyou to everyone who has welcomed me in to the world of forums
I do not care whether you like me or not.

I care very much about you if you are a child. For starters you ought to be thinking of getting up for school tomorrow.

I worry very very much if you are under 18. There are laws. Those laws were designed to protect you! not just to 'stop your fun' or 'make life seem boring'.

If you are under 18 then you are a child.
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:20   #272
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

wow out of all the people who would be trying to groom children I didnt think it would be Ste. I was sure it would be Dace. It's weird since ammy has started posting Dace has gone very quiet. I guess the thought of talking to a 15 year old girl even through the internet has scared him enough.

Go Go Ste :P

Btw if you want to see pics of some of us, some of us are on Netgamers Gallery.

http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Dark-Strider
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:21   #273
Appocomaster
PA Team

yahwe, she just said she wanted to go to bed.
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:21   #274
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Go Go Ste :P
"dark Horse"

Unread 10 May 2006, 23:28   #275
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(Enter the god)

Thank you for restoring my faith in GD. Well, apart from the part in brackets of course
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:30   #276
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I am beginning to think the same....
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:35   #277
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I am beginning to think the same....
to be honest. I would delete this thread now before it gets carried away and 'crosses the line'.

It won't cross the line deliberately. it'll be a joke. but why let it get that far?
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:44   #278
Ste
Bored

at least we got one that could speak properly.

some of the others would probably make our eyes bleed

Unread 10 May 2006, 23:52   #279
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't like this thread either. To us it may all be parody, but that's not the issue for an outsider looking in. As such, I concur with Yahwe.
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:56   #280
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I would laugh increadibly loudly if one of those campaigning American mothers with too much time on their hands came across this thread.

"Won't someone please think of the children!"
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:56   #281
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I now imagine you to be mobidly obese with self esteem issues, hence why you have to pick on me ghh.
I thought this thread was great because ammy (which, noone has pointed out yet, ISN'T A NAME) went from calling me morbidly obese to then saying she hoped I recovered from cancer. All within a few posts. Hot.

I have bebo - http://itstomkat.bebo.com - I won't let you add me as a friend though! Teachers having 15 year olds as their "friends" tend to get funny looks.

You should post here more often. Ste seems to be positively aroused by the experience, and it's winding Yahwe up, so of course it's a good thing
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:57   #282
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

After thinking this through more and more and although it has had more replies in a day than most threads get in a week its bordering on something that could land some of the users of this forum in a whole world of shit whether it be fake or not....

as furball has said...to an outsider it looks real.

As such

:closed:
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:10   #283
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
After thinking this through more and more and although it has had more replies in a day than most threads get in a week its bordering on something that could land some of the users of this forum in a whole world of shit whether it be fake or not....

as furball has said...to an outsider it looks real.

As such

:closed:
You have way too much sex with men dude.
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:29   #284
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ammy is , undoubtedly , the worst gimmick ive seen in ages.

I mean , how many 15yr olds do you know that actually type words without txtspeak online now?

A nice try, but given away by a basic error.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Closed Thread