User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 10 May 2006, 16:35   #101
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
surely if they're female they'll be better dressed?
They still all wear gold rings and burberry tracksuits :/
Unread 10 May 2006, 16:41   #102
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy
Achilles, Am i really that predictable! Apparently so...

hm i hope no one here thinks those chavs are actually my friends - if they manage to work out how to use this forum I’m pretty sure they will reply to your messages with a tirade of swearing in upper/lower case fonts. *watch out* they might get their hardcore mates/pimps/hos/mothers on to you...

I do think it a little sad that people have congregated to talk about people half their age, mind you i agree with what most of you have to say expept maybe:

to the guy who thinks im cliched - hows this for a cliche - weirdo guy who needs to get a life, on an internet forum talking about younger girls?

to the guy who thinks i'm too young to idolise kurt cobain - have you heard current chart music? no wonder i turned to something else - even if it happened 10 years before i got into rock music...think about it, silly!

from the one and only ‘EMO WHORE’ (who thought up that name anyhow? im flattered, really i am)
lol, nice gimmick account by someone. My money is on Dace. No one has added me on my bebo gimmick account yet. Even though I say im 15 and list my likes as sex.

Last edited by Dark-Strider; 10 May 2006 at 16:56.
Unread 10 May 2006, 16:49   #103
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I just cut myself that little bit
Unread 10 May 2006, 16:55   #104
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
lol, nice gimmick account by someone. My money is on Dace. No one has added me on my bebo gimmick account yet. Even though I say im 15 and list my likes as :sex.
if it's a gimmick it's a strong effort. in terms of writing style and reasonable extrapolations, plus the reserve to avoid 'overdoing' anything. :thumbsup: etc.

PS: the word 'congregated' hasn't been used on this forum in the past 3 years. in other news, i like pointless trivia.
Quote:
to the guy who thinks i'm too young to idolise kurt cobain - have you heard current chart music? no wonder i turned to something else - even if it happened 10 years before i got into rock music...
i've heard 'current chart music', and i would say it sucks too.

but then, my parents hated my music, and their parents hated their music. leads one to think that people just naturally don't like younger generation music, myself included.

Last edited by acropolis; 10 May 2006 at 17:01.
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:07   #105
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
but then, my parents hated my music, and their parents hated their music. leads one to think that people just naturally don't like younger generation music, myself included.
I disagree. There's loads of good new music being produced just now, just like there has been in pretty much every year since 1970. Very little of it is in the charts of course, but thats beside the point. Once they get past a certain age, a lot of people seem to stop actually looking for new music, and instead only listen to what they grew up with. And that is where stagnation sets in, and you end with idiots saying things like "no good music has been produced since 1980".

It also depends what you mean by 'younger generation music'. If you mean 'music thats in the top 40' then yes, most of it is objectively terrible, but then chart music has always been terrible. Its not a generational thing. I remember Whigfield, Take That, and Eternal being popular when I was 16. The Beach Boys were one of the most popular bands of the 60's, and the less said about Elvis the better.

edit: I think the reason most teenagers like shit music/films (not 'teenagers just now', but teenagers always, including the 1960's kids who listened to some of the most soulless dross ever created) is because of highschool mentality, where its more important to like popular things than to develop your own taste.

Last edited by Nodrog; 10 May 2006 at 17:56.
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:10   #106
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Not at all. I'm just that clever. Yes yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
ol, nice gimmick account by someone. My money is on Dace.
I don't think you should trust yourself with money on the internet. In this thread alone you have mistakenly labeled me a chav, put your money on Anto Chav replying first and now incorrectly assumed* ammy is a gimmick account.

*I have a bebo mail confirming her identity. It's all become so very real
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:23   #107
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I disagree. There's shit loads of good new music being produced just now, just like there has been in pretty much every year since 1970. Very little of it is in the charts of course, but thats beside the point. Once they get past a certain age, a lot of people seem to stop actually looking for new music, and instead only listen to what they grew up with.
'current chart music' being operative. i agree that there is a lot of good music being produced today.

i would argue however that you didn't have to look very hard to find good music 10-15 years ago. that's the old fudd in me speaking i guess tho.

and while older people not looking very hard is an entirely plausible argument, it does nothing to explain them not liking the music their kids play.

a lot of that could be solved by your "high school mentality" argument: 'the music is usually shitty', but there are (were?) high schoolers who do look for good music and develop their own taste. And I have yet to hear of a parent saying anything along the lines of "My son/daughter dresses like crap and couldn't care less about school, but I really like the music he/she listens to"
Quote:
edit: the reason most teenagers like shit music/films (not 'teenagers just now', but teenagers always, including the 1960's faggots who listened to some of the most terrible dross ever created) is because of highschool mentality, where its more important to like popular things than to develop your own taste.
true enough. even losers like me tried to fit in (failed )
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:41   #108
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

hm i hope no one here thinks those chavs are actually my friends - if they manage to work out how to use this forum I’m pretty sure they will reply to your messages with a tirade of swearing in upper/lower case fonts. *watch out* they might get their hardcore mates/pimps/hos/mothers on to you...

I do think it a little sad that people have congregated to talk about people half their age, mind you i agree with what most of you have to say expept maybe:

to the guy who thinks im cliched - hows this for a cliche - weirdo guy who needs to get a life, on an internet forum talking about younger girls?

to the guy who thinks i'm too young to idolise kurt cobain - have you heard current chart music? no wonder i turned to something else - even if it happened 10 years before i got into rock music...think about it, silly!

from the one and only ‘EMO WHORE’ (who thought up that name anyhow? im flattered, really i am)
You sound more intelligent than your profile suggested.

It's probably just a phase and you will grow up into a fine young woman, when you do... call me
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:42   #109
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
;o

Quote:
glad you dont hang around with people like that, I mean who wants to have a kid at 16. On another forum (plasticbrilliance which some GDers use) I was talking to nicola about how at a young age 11/12 ish I saw a girls well you know, anyway she was a bit of a slag and hung around with people who dont have a single GCSE to there name. Most of them have a baby or two with the girlfriends and have shit jobs in McDonalds. Anyway the girl had an abortion at 16 and a baby at 17. So well moral of the story is dont hang around with twats and use a condom.

Quote:
I do think it a little sad that people have congregated to talk about people half their age, mind you i agree with what most of you have to say
It is sad yes but it passes the time at work/university etc. I just had a laugh at the pub about some of the people on that bebo site, it was great (except my girlfriend thought I might be a paedo talking about 15 year olds I can assure you im not) Also there isnt that much of an age gap (really your honour its only 5 years) I think its more a generation gap.

Quote:
sup

I think that was me. I do think you are a bit cliche. Why do I say this you are probably thinking? Well for several reasons. Firstly alternative is fine, I have nothing against alternative however

Quote:
If i told u i was emo, it would just reinforce your silly sterotypical ideas about people from the 'dark side' *spooky* Leave the labels and celebrate the fact that we have to live on this silly planet with each other untill we die - yes DIE *dramaticness....*
Now thats all true its just when I was 15 I wanted to change the world and rejoiced at the fact I had little responsibility and well in general enjoyed life. You seem very cynical and bitter for a 15 year old. Maybe its because you are clued up which is fine, but im not that cynical yet and I rarely meet people who are truly that cynical. Being an individual is great but dont be a cliched individual.

Anyway the mere fact that you have come here and defended your corner shows perhaps that you are not "cliche" and rather you are an individual who seems intelligent and "with it".

Yes it is quite sad talking about younger girls on the internet. I admit that myself but you have to admit that its quite funny as an outsider to read this. I hope you have read this thread and made up your mind on the fact we arent all paedophiles etc and are actually intelligent, articulate and witty. My life is great but thanks for suggesting I change it.

Quote:
Im with nodrog on this, while music is generally shit there is some good music being produced. Just because it is made now doesnt mean you should ignore it. Many decent bands in the last 10 years will be what your kids will be listening too. They will think your taste in Nirvana et al is outdated and shite. I must admit your taste in Music is certainly one which lines up with my ipod (are those still cool?) however I have rnb, dance, hip hop and classical on it too. Also you wrote Black Sabbath twice (you must really like them, an interesting fact for you my mother saw them play one of there first ever gigs in Wolverhampton, then 20 years later she gets me a Black Sabbath CD, how weird) Also just because music is from another generation/genre doesnt mean its shit. Ive got into some interesting types of music just from listening to it and finding I actually like it. I dont like to pigeon hole myself. But still for your music.

Quote:
Its ok KaneD is a homosexual.

Once again thanks for joining these boards and I hope you stay and indulge in the delights GD has to offer, you never know you might learn something and so might why.

pig (weirdo guy who needs to get a life, on an internet forum talking about younger girls)
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:46   #110
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
;Now thats all true its just when I was 15 I wanted to change the world and rejoiced at the fact I had little responsibility and well in general enjoyed life. You seem very cynical and bitter for a 15 year old. Maybe its because you are clued up which is fine, but im not that cynical yet and I rarely meet people who are truly that cynical. Being an individual is great but dont be a cliched individual.

Anyway the mere fact that you have come here and defended your corner shows perhaps that you are not "cliche" and rather you are an individual who seems intelligent and "with it".
This is the most patronising thing I've ever read :/

It's also how I imagine Tomkat talking to his students :o

Last edited by Nodrog; 10 May 2006 at 18:01.
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:52   #111
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Lol nice post pig. I still don't think she'll be back. Unless it's to organise a date with Dace.

Also I agree with Nodrog about their being loads of good music being produced in every generation. You just have to look harder for it now it seems. :/
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:56   #112
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Beach Boys were one of the most popular bands of the 60's
The Beach Boys are also fantastic.
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:57   #113
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

thirded
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:58   #114
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My dad likes Black Sabbath, he has the old vinyls.

He used to play KLF and 2unlimited when taking me to school, which I guess was drummed into me, but I like. My mum played Phil Collins and that got drummed into me too

Back to the present, I like music from classical to rock and back, from Prodigy to The White Stripes to The Coral to Royksopp to Pachebel. It just depends on my mood, and the song. I can't say I like 'rock' or 'indie' (ignoring the fact everyone has differing opinions of what genre a song is) because there's lots of rock or indie songs I don't like.
Unread 10 May 2006, 17:59   #115
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
2unlimited
no no, no no no no, no no no no, no no theres no limit!
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:00   #116
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

It's also how I imagine Tomkat talking his students
Im so cliche ;/
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:00   #117
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The Beach Boys are also fantastic.
nonsense
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:05   #118
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
My mum played Phil Collins and that got drummed into me too
Then you need to get it drummed out of you.
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:11   #119
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
nonsense
You have to admit they are pretty cool. Deep down, you know this. You may not think it conciously, but it's true.
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:23   #120
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
no no, no no no no, no no no no, no no theres no limit!
TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Then you need to get it drummed out of you.
But he's so dreamy
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:28   #121
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i read the whole thread and clicked a few links.
please say you didnt need any tissues
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:29   #122
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
please say you didnt need any tissues
it's not that sad a thread.
I'm sure he had whole boxes for Dace's thread though
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:33   #123
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Dude, he meant to wipe up his cum with. amirite?
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:34   #124
Appocomaster
PA Team

Thanks captain obvious.
The one time I try and bring some small slither of maturity to the thread you stomp all over it
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:39   #125
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

It's also how I imagine Tomkat talking to his students
You're such a jerk nobrod

(also on more than one occasion you've made these oh-so-subtle jabs that you don't think I'm much of a teacher - they're getting a bit tiring now)

PS i have a bebo account - it's ace. it's like friendreunited but with pictures and quizzes and shit
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:43   #126
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
(also on more than one occasion you've made these oh-so-subtle jabs that you don't think I'm much of a teacher - they're getting a bit tiring now)
I think youre probably a very good teacher actually, I just have a picture of you being the guy who tries a bit too hard to be mates with his students and it amuses me.
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:43   #127
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light

Date with dace? erm, perhaps not...

Ok so you’re not all paedophiles as i may have wrongly suspected or implied, so sorry about that. Then again I’m not the tragic 'look at me I’m emo' whore you first thought. Well ok maybe a little bit tragic...

Don't get me wrong i listen to loads of 'up to date' music, but none of it is in the charts, most of it people have never heard of so i didn’t think it was really worth mentioning.

Trust me I’m the first person to admit I’m a bitter twisted little **** up. But stuffs happened to make me like this! Not that the blame should be considered entirely not my fault. Who cares anyway?

Oh and the whole ‘if I told you I was emo….’ Part of my profile was supposed to be a bit of a piss take. Not a ‘I’m 15 and I wanna rule the world’ kinda thing
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:54   #128
Appocomaster
PA Team

ammy, you seem to be trying to justify yourself quite strongly, and unfortunately not doing great.

we're generally open-minded enough that we don't really mind. However, we (like everyone else, including yourself) take the piss out of emos.

for the record, being bitter and twisted really doesn't help and is just a bar on getting on with life. I know it sounds slightly harsh, but usually people cling to it and use something as an excuse to move on instead of letting it go and moving on. I should know, I've done it for years and I've never really had an excuse - I've got a great family with strong support from them, and great friends, and nothing's ever really gone wrong.
Maybe one day I'll grow up
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:00   #129
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light

hm ur probably right about the justifying thing. And take the piss outta emos all you like - tis fun!

I can't really explain whats happened to make me feel like i do without sounding like a complete head case. So im not gonna bother...but i assure you that stuff has gone wrong and id do anything to let it go - im not clinging on to it out of choice

thankyou for the advice though
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:18   #130
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you want to be an original individual you need to take an interesting stance other than I hate high-school mentalities and I like good music. Take me, politically speaking I'm a rational nihilist. Don't know what it means? Me neither, but that's the point!
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:22   #131
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. THis forum needs some fresh blood anyhow
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:24   #132
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you want to be an original individual you need to take an interesting stance other than I hate high-school mentalities and I like good music. Take me, politically speaking I'm a rational nihilist. Don't know what it means? Me neither, but that's the point!
ur mum took an interesting stance last night
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:25   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ur mum took an interesting stance last night
Decomposition is more a state of being than a stance.
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:42   #134
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
hay ya lil bitch wat ya think ya doin cumin in h3r3 @nd takin ova ma niche dawg?
don't worry horn, I don't think she's touched her sister yet
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:49   #135
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
just makes you sound old and outdated
Hey, I don't just SOUND old and outdated!

By the way, I was feeling bad about getting old and dieing, however, reading this shit makes me feel a lot better about it.
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:50   #136
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have we found out this girl's policy on self-harm yet?
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:53   #137
Appocomaster
PA Team

I think ammy seems more goth than emo tbh. She shows too much sense to be emo.
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:58   #138
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Holy crap! A girl!

*watches as pig trips over himeself to impress and Dace goes worryingly silent*

Hmm, I had hoped we'd get some of them on here...though perhaps more the incomprehensible ones. I think ammy would fit in too well here to be honest, bitter, sarcastic, sardonic and defensive. I think that's about everyone on here.
We need some people to take the piss out of, hence the thread.

I had created a Bebo account a while back for Ireland as it had become a craze amongst my former university friends and school 'chums'...I quickly deleted it once I had gotten a message that included the words "pimp juice" and "fo shizzy" from a 15 year old white kid with a rope gold (presumably fake) chain and a sideways cap.
From the suburbs.

And anyway, as it's my birthday I can officially now say "I'm too old for this shit" and get away with it.
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:00   #139
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is it wrong that i'm really attracted to ammy?

how long til you're 16?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:03   #140
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
nonsense
People like you are the reason we don't have jet powered hamster wheels or spring loaded banana guns.
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:05   #141
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

how long til you're 16?
Have you read the rest of this thread? Yes it's wrong but it doesn't stop most people on here. Well...technically it's wrong till her next birthday.

I think it's just that she's the only girl on here now, we can't count Madi as she's a) a woman, b) been here forever and c) not as entertaining.
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:15   #142
JonnyBGood
Banned

I might be going out on a limb here but I don't think you can have sex with girls on the internet dude.

PS I like your sig, is it meant to work in conjunction with your avatar?
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:16   #143
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I think ammy seems more goth than emo tbh. She shows too much sense to be emo.
thank the lord for the intarweb,

which has all kinds of useful algorithms to help us solve these kinds of quandaries.
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:23   #144
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Internet Grooming ftw
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:23   #145
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I vote we try to find the most incomprehensible statement on these, the future generations, little plague pages.
Quote:
..мυѕι¢..
.ηє-уσ.вυѕтα янумєs.тωιѕтα.м¢ ηєαт.∂נ ℓυ¢к.∂נ яαηкιη.∂נ zιткυѕ.∂נ ¢αмму.∂мχ.∂נ gєσ.ѕєαη ραυℓ.η ℓ∂ѕ мσяє вυт ¢вα тσ яут єм αℓℓ ιηιт
Surely thats got to win?
Couresy of the "camera pimp" ->

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=9506680
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:26   #146
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

she / he / it has ASCII art!!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:30   #147
Appocomaster
PA Team

No, it's like greek lettering that looks vaugely like English
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:46   #148
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I might be going out on a limb here but I don't think you can have sex with girls on the internet dude.
I can guarantee that there is a team of horney techo-geeks working feverishly as we speak to remedy that...

Quote:
PS I like your sig, is it meant to work in conjunction with your avatar?
Somewhat yes, I was feeling very clever when I wrote it. Now though, I'm not so sure it's that bright an idea to paint yourself as someone who fornitcates while building a shed, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
Surely thats got to win?
Couresy of the "camera pimp" ->

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=9506680
Actually I'd seen that greek lettering on some profiles, but you could always make out what they were saying. This case though...jesus....
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:15   #149
ammy

self harm - **** people talk about that too much.

16 in december... but isnt everyone on here about 25?!
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:27   #150
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

far as I know average age is closer to 20-22, anyone want to confirm / deny this?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Closed Thread