User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:19   #1
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Keira Knightley

*fap*

agreed?
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:21   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Keira Knightley

Yawn

Agreed?

p.s. if you are going to have a fawning over women that you'll be lucky to meet nevermind **** at least include some linkage, embarrassing fantasy stories and anything else you can come up with and not a two word ****ing post where one of them is an onomatopoeia
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:23   #3
Evil Skragg

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

dunno how the hell you do it but *fap* is NOT an ono..mato..whatever

Still - whoar

www.kkwavefront.org <---linkage for keira starved Sunday8pm
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:23   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd hit it.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:24   #5
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I concur.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:25   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id pull up to that bumper and smack my monkey, and no mistake!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:35   #7
Evil Skragg

Some tasteful people abound these fair forums this dark night, i see....
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:35   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
dunno how the hell you do it but *fap* is NOT an ono..mato..whatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandictionary.com
fap

The onomatopoeic representation of masturbation. Often used to suggest that something is attractive.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:37   #9
Evil Skragg

i wont ask
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 03:21   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no nudity pics
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 03:29   #11
Evil Skragg

Dont worry, Mr. Dace
Only tasteful stuff

(although, Keira Knightely - c'mon! ffs)
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 03:32   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i cant remember posting that
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 03:52   #13
Evil Skragg

One word - BEER
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 05:41   #14
5th Disciple

5th Disciple will become famous soon enough5th Disciple will become famous soon enough

Shes not really that pretty, she used to go to my school and lved down my street. She now goes to my uni :S Royal holloway
5th Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 09:34   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think she's nice enough.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 11:29   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

nice, but overrated.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 11:29   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think she's nice enough.
That's because her flat chest makes her appear younger than she is am I rite dante am I I think I am.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 12:18   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd do her for sure because she's hot. She's not the best, but yeah.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 12:26   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'd do her because i can't get any better.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:26   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's because her flat chest makes her appear younger than she is am I rite dante am I I think I am.
Nah. She is fairly young anyway, but thanks to the water system being highly polluted by oestrogen (from birth control pills, etc) girls are getting overdeveloped early on.

Combined with an apalling education system (in Britain at least), this means there are loads of utterly moronic 15 year old girls walking around with massive tits.

to the crumbling of society.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:30   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Nah. She is fairly young anyway, but thanks to the water system being highly polluted by oestrogen (from birth control pills, etc) girls are getting overdeveloped early on.

Can i blame the small size of my penis on this?
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:32   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Also would that mean that girls in London would have the biggest tits (ie because the water they drink passes through 7 people on average etc)?
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:35   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I'm not sure. The water used for London is used for adjoining places too I think.

But anyway even if it's true it's not really that important as a relatively high proportion of girls in London from 15-30 are non-white.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:56   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Yawn

Agreed?

p.s. if you are going to have a fawning over women that you'll be lucky to meet nevermind **** at least include some linkage, embarrassing fantasy stories and anything else you can come up with and not a two word ****ing post where one of them is an onomatopoeia
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 14:22   #25
Evil Skragg

ah, Nodrog, Vitriol. No Taste. End Comment.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 15:58   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't find her that attractive actually.

She's too skinny.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 17:04   #27
Sunday8pm
Banned

nod nor me never said nothing about not appreciating her superficial features, we are just saying if you are going to make a thread like this DO IT BETTER.

Or else it just becomes some single IQ fan board where they all just post hot pic links and fap to every post. LITERALLY.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 17:22   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
nod nor me never said nothing about not appreciating her superficial features, we are just saying if you are going to make a thread like this DO IT BETTER.

Or else it just becomes some single IQ fan board where they all just post hot pic links and fap to every post. LITERALLY.
you forget who the thread starter is. Evil Skragg, he of the many skills, now including successfully tying his own shoelaces!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Can i blame the small size of my penis on this?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 17:26   #29
Sunday8pm
Banned

Hence why I had to make that second post or else he would of carried on oblivious to his own shortcomings.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 17:37   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Frankly I'd rather have lots of hot pictures of kiera knightley than a discussion with you or nod over the attributes of said "hot" female.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 17:38   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Frankly I'd rather have lots of hot pictures of kiera knightley than a discussion with you or nod over the attributes of said "hot" female.
if you come to the forums largely in the hope of finding pictures of keira knightly then i am worried.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 17:39   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
if you come to the forums largely in the hope of finding pictures of keira knightly then i am worried.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 18:39   #33
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't find her that attractive actually.

She's too skinny.
Agreed. If she put on a bit of weight though she would be quite nice.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 18:49   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dig skinny.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 19:51   #35
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Disciple
Shes not really that pretty, she used to go to my school and lved down my street. She now goes to my uni :S Royal holloway
You used to go to Teddington School?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 21:07   #36
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Ditto with your drunken appraisal and drunken philosphy of why women are hot.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 21:10   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Ditto with your drunken appraisal and drunken philosphy of why women are hot.
Suck it in big man.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:22   #38
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I just found out from someone who went to the same school as Kiera that she was a bully and a snob.

Heh, skinny girls ruling the school grounds.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:29   #39
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Id definetly give her a go
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:34   #40
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

sexually humiliating a snobby bully rich chick sounds HOT
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:39   #41
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Hmmm, wouldnt i love to be her bed

and that was my sig.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 00:19   #42
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I just found out from someone who went to the same school as Kiera that she was a bully and a snob.

Heh, skinny girls ruling the school grounds.
i can just picture the front page of The Sun now: "KEIRA KNIGHTLEY SNOBISH BULLY AT SCHOOL!!!!" with the subtitle - "Internet Geeks say they'd give her one"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 02:08   #43
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i'd do her because i can't get any better.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:01   #44
Blastoderm
________

Oh and it seems she met her fans in the nude:

http://www.wbex.com/script/headline_...ent&feed_id=44
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:07   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Keira Knightley

Who is this woman? I've never heard of her.

I wouldn't **** a celebrity I've never heard of.

Actually, I would, but I'd do them up the arse and pretend they were Kirsty Wark or Adam Rickett or some such hottie, who as yet elludes my clutches.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:08   #46
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Oh and it seems she met her fans in the nude:

http://www.wbex.com/script/headline_...ent&feed_id=44
Why wasnt it me

and that was my sig.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:37   #47
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Who is this woman? I've never heard of her.

I wouldn't **** a celebrity I've never heard of.

Actually, I would, but I'd do them up the arse and pretend they were Kirsty Wark or Adam Rickett or some such hottie, who as yet elludes my clutches.
She was in films such as Star Wars Episode 1, The Hole, Love Actually, Pirates of the Caribbean and King Arthur.

This is from the top of my head.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:42   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
She was in films such as Star Wars Episode 1
Unless she was one of the Desert People and wore a big mask to appear on screen for five seconds, or somewhere in the pod racing crowd, she was nowhere to be seen in Star Wars Ep. 1.

Keira Knightley has nothing on Natalie Portman.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:46   #49
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Thanks to hard work and a striking resemblance to Natalie Portman, Knightley was cast as Portman's handmaiden in Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:50   #50
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I never even noticed. Granted, I was only looking at the very becoming Ms. Portman instead.