User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: POTW?
Marcus Jakirius - "I'm seeing patterns everywhere" 2 3.92%
Madi - God, Madi is sexy. Has anyone noticed this? I thought mabye I was some sort of pervert. 9 17.65%
Mr L Jakiri, of 12, The Burrows, Oswestry - 'Mr Fixer' 2 3.92%
Bloody Mary - Hey mistar supar Yahwe 3 5.88%
Bloody hell, it's Jakiri again - "I'm your wife" (There's a thought to savour.) 7 13.73%
Adrian Phang aged 17 3/4ths - Blunkett - Randy shagger. 1 1.96%
Dad Meat - Mr Rankin. He's a paedo as well you know. Let's not forget that. 4 7.84%
Crashtester - I can't be trusted with your accounts. Tell the people. 1 1.96%
Have you guessed who this one is by yet? - I WANT A SUICIDE VAN! 16 31.37%
SUMM SUMM - Dinner at eight. Sherry at nine. Cock at ten. 3 5.88%
V for wictory - Dace? Taking drugs? And inserting things up his bum bum? Well blow me down. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:25   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation POTW Voting.

I HATE MY JOB:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...0&postcount=22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

It might be quite difficult to get to that stage, but everyone does in the end. I, for example, was a member of these boards for over 19 years before I noticed that Marilyn Manson is the same as Marilyn Manson!

As you can probably imagine, this was a revelation that touched the very core of my being. Now I'm seeing patterns everywhere; "Frank Lampard" who played in the Carling Cup final at the weekend has the same name as the "Frank Lampard" who played against Barcelona in the Champions League!

Where will it end?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...6&postcount=36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I see this as an attention bit. You couldn't possibly be the real MM because you spend to much time on the boards and MM couldn't possibly be that lame. I must admit, that you do have more fame than I though, because noone mailed me any cool letters like that. It is cool right? Thats why you posted it right?

Edit:
P.S Please THINK before you reply, because I will exploit any senseless reply. It has been far to easy to make the so called "I'M 1337" crowd here look like idiots. Give me a little competition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i am not quite sure why
but there is something about you that makes me want to stove your head in with a shovel
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=183710

Quote:
God this is a low nomination week. And christ knows I'm not the man to fix it.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/newrep...eply&p=2839825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Dear Sir/Madam,

In response to your letter, the Manson Organisation (Henceforth 'ManOrgan') has taken measures to rectify the situation. Namely:

1) We have made it plain that the Yahwe? brand name is the property of Yahwe INC and it's wholly owned subsidiaries.

2) ManOrgan has discotinued it's line of Yahwe? dolls, lunchboxes, pencil sharpeners, pencil cases, rulers, fountain pens, dinner plates, cuttlery sets, plastic camping chairs, lemon sponges, tea caddys, stools, venetian blinds, wicker waste paper baskets, cupholders, crucifixes, shampoo, conditioner, poster copies of Liberty Leading the People (with bonus lifesized cardboard Yahwe?), 'culuring bi numbers' giftset, bath robes, bath towels, soaps, toasters, hat boxes, porcelain wire fixtures, hard hats, lifesized stain resistant plastic inflatable dolls ('With nipples that get hot and life-like suction experience?.), and customised wheelchairs, and has advised retailers to withdraw these items from the shelves.

ManOrgan has made it plain that at no point was it attempting to illegally trade off the Yahwe? brandname.

3) ManOrgan issues a formal appology for any distress, suffering, excitement, or confusion caused.

Sincerely,

Manton Maryson,

Head of Public relations and Vice President of ManOrgan.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...1&postcount=11
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_Jakiri
I haven't even met this woman. And I'm your wife god damnit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_Jakiri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Isnt "Bitch" a more appropriate term for the relationship?
True.

I haven't even met this bitch. And I'm your wife god damnit.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...1&postcount=89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
DAVID BLUNKETT- THE GLORY YEARS.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...46&postcount=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
The prosecution intends to show that Mr Rankin is a liar.

In his statement of March 4th, 2005, Rankin requests assistance in his search for information. He lures his unassuming victim in with a plea for help and that he needs an answer 'quickly'

This is where Rankin's open dishonesty is revealed. The user Nonentity replies to Rankin's request a massive 14 minutes after it is placed. This would seem to justify Rankin's need for assistance, as it has taken this length of time, an eternity in Internet time, for the information to be found.

HOWEVER, Nonentity then replies again, a mere 3 minutes after his original post, showing that whatever information he found was easily available, and that Rankin's original request for a quick response was merely a fabrication, and that the real reason for the request is that Mr Rankin is

FAT AND LAZY AND SWEATS LIKE A PIG AND WHEN HE WALKS THE GROUND SHAKES

The Prosecution rests, m'lud.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...7&postcount=34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I mean, how can a moderator who self confesses to having mood swings between suicide one day and euphoria the next be in any way trusted with such a general, egotistical rule as that?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...2&postcount=13

Quote:
I got the link this morning.

My suspicions were first raised by the fact that the person sending this said "omg this is funny!" (note the abbreviation and lack of capital letter).

This to me seemed odd, as, by and large, he is not the kind of person who indulges in such frivolity.

Then I noticed the time the message was sent. 00:00. Significant? And the date? 07/03/2005?

I knew it must be a sign of the growing illuminati hold over our lives.

I sprung into action. Gathering up my loved ones, I stuffed them into the back of a van, which I promptly sent over a cliff. Better to die quickly now than live in endless pain under the illuminated ones.

After this, I ran into the center of Cambridge, and dug up the supply of AK47's that some wag had buried under Sydney's lawn at the end of the Civil War. Now armed to the teeth, I made my way to city hall, where one shot later the mayor, and the illuminati control over the town was gone.

The only person left to "remove" was the university Vice Chancellor. Get rid of Alison Richard, and the city would be free forever.

Unfortunately, the Illuminati had mobilized. On the way there, I was accosted by a group of policemen, who babbled something about several counts of murder. Ignoring these obviously phoney charges, I shot the policeman, and moved on. Just as I was reaching my destination, the sinister overlords decided to step up their campaign. An armed response unit swarmed out from The Senate House, and they, with the help of some kind of gas, took me down.

They threw me in a cell, and told me I was "going down" for a long time. I pleaded with them to see reason, but they couldn't see past the trumped up murder charges, so in my cell I remained.

Using my phone call, I connected to the internet, to warn the world of the coming peril. So here I am.

Get out of England, GDers! Get out while you still can!
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=112

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM
I leave the sucking of cock
until after I've had my dinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Well, after your last disappearence we all thought you had died in some bizarre sex and anally inserted drugs shocker. TBH it was all a bit of a letdown when you returned and you were fine

~Vaio~

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 7 Mar 2005 at 21:57.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:26   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: POTW Voting.

No poll fagface.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:27   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No poll fagface.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:28   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

In before poll
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:32   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Poll pot.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:33   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
No poll fagface.
Old.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:38   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Old.
But accurate

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:40   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Here's a poll, you seem to be missing one.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:42   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Poll pot.
Polltry.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:49   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

first vote to ME

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 21:50   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Our favourite, fleshy dad > *
Older too
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 22:11   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Going for Mark's first!
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 23:30   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

had to vote for madi for making me laugh at work, but this is the first week where i have wanted two votes, as MrL's illuminati! one is sheer genius
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 00:03   #14
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

dm's for me, didnt get the illuminati bit
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 00:21   #15
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

d'oh I voted for the wrong one. It was supposed to be the one below the one it is.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 02:12   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posting to say I've pretty much no ****ing idea what the **** I voted for, but I'm pretty sure it was one of Mark's so that counts, that's how democracy works, right?
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 03:28   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jesus didn't live in a democracy and he turned out pretty okay so I don't see what you're so antsy about.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 07:56   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd love to know what George Bush's responce to that would be....
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 10:08   #19
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i voted for me
because this is unlikely to happen again
and because i can
:-)

m
xx
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 13:10   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I voted for madi because I thought hers was the best*

*am hoping it'll help me score with her
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 13:48   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I voted for madi because I thought hers was the best*

*am hoping it'll help me score with her
You should also give her lots of pos-rep to increase your chances.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 15:45   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I voted for DM

I nearly voted for Madi because her pic doesnt look like Jade anymore, but alas, still wasnt enough to sway me.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:12   #23
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Where's Chika's in the poll?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:20   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

It's not Chika who's nominated - it's madis reply to Chika.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:21   #25
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh.

My bad.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 16:42   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

Mr L wins this one!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote