User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 21:33   #11
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Remove the scan tech tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
It doesn't fix anything. It makes things worse. It actually increases the gap between the haves and the have nots. Who do you think controls the galaxies and ministerial positions in this game? How does having a different stranger to ask for scans help a newbie? All this idea does is make it even easier for established players to get the scans they need with almost no benefit to new players. Why must everyone pigeon-hole this game into the box they personally play it from? I wonder if I can get Internet Myopia added to the DSM 4 as a recognised mental illness.
This isnt a game that works if you dont work as a team, if it was we wouldnt have galaxies, we'd have singular planets.

Yes the newbies would have to work with their gal mates, any newbie that doesnt is bound to give up soon anyway, a planet that isnt working within any group, giving and recieving will get bored and will fail miserably, if that were not true then a planet that worked singularly would have won the round by now.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote