User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Dec 2007, 07:26   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
TGV Ready for round 25

TGV is playing round 25. Are you?

With now 14 rounds under our belt and with a good spread out member base from all over the world, TGV sets sail into round 25 with high hopes and sharpened axes ready for yet another round of raping and pillaging

Hello and welcome to TGV's recruitment thread for round 25.

In round 25 which is just around the corner, TGV is aiming to chisel out a place
amongst the top alliances. For that to happen we need dedicated and loyal members.
Round 24 ended well for us, we were ranked 9th and with only 47 members we had 7 players in top 100, including the winning planet. We aim to improve each round so the next round should put us even higher than that. TGV is an abbreviation for The Galactic Vikings

What do you get if you join TGV?

You get officers dedicated to make your Planetarion experience the best one ever. They got time to help you with your planet, they will make attacks available every day and they help organize your defense etc when you are sleeping. You also get a fun place to hang around and people to talk to from all over the world. You also get scanners who work around the clock 24/7 and our tech system is known for its high quality which we try to improve every round.

What are the requirements to join?

The ability to listen and learn: To be open to learn something new.
Great activity. We don't require 24/7 activity, but we do require our members to be on irc regularly.
Victory instinct. We are not simply interested in people thinking that quitting early is an option.

Is TGV an alliance for new players?

Yes, BUT not if your intentions are to log in one or twice pr day. We got a lot of experienced players that wants you to succeed as much as they want themselves too, an alliance is never better than their weakest link, and we want to pull together as a team, hence why we will be active in helping you enjoy the game.

Why should I, as an experienced player join TGV? You allow nabs ffs

We care about our members, if you are big or small doesn't matter to us, but most important, we only want active players. We will not accept inactivity and we want to ensure that all our members get a good experience from playing with us. You can also get a chance to hone your officer skills, if you are willing, we will put the tools at your disposal. If you want to play as a peon, thats fine, no pressure. We also have one of the best reputations for scanners in the game.

Okay, you guys look interesting, how do I get to join you guys?

Then you join us in #tgv where you start asking for someone to give you an interview and someone will put time aside for you. (note, during Christmas it might be a bit harder to get a hold of people since we're offline making sacrifices to the Galactic Viking gods Thor and Scotty

You will then be given an interview, and hopefully after max 12 hours we will be able to let you know if you are accepted or not.

Our motto for this round is simply:
Retreat is not an option

Kargool
CEO
TGV
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 12:05   #2
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: TGV Ready for round 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Why should I, as an experienced player join TGV? You allow nabs ffs

Retreat is not an option
I assume in this instance nabs is n00bies or somesuch... well n00bies should be allowed to join alliances because sometimes they do well, as one of TGV's round 24 n00bies I did much better than expected thanks to TGV finnishing 46th

as to retreat is not an option its a good motto but not necessarily a good policy... discretion can sometimes be the better part of valor, otherwise we should be renaming ourselves hirr
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 18:19   #3
puss
ASS HC

puss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Retreat is not an option
lol - ul b losing a lot of shippies then
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 09:54   #4
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Good luck Kargool and the rest. I hope you do retreat from my planet though
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2007, 14:43   #5
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

good luck all of us
Unread 29 Dec 2007, 15:29   #6
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

My my can i join???

Well i would come talk about it but i am STILL banned from tgv channel...

Anyways enough flaming genuinel good luck for next round i got to know some tgv'ers and they were dencent enough and def was good last round (one one planet especially )

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2007, 02:01   #7
Carrington

Carrington is on a distinguished road

good luck guys!!!
Carrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 20:19   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

The Vikings will rise.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2008, 13:44   #9
csillag

csillag is on a distinguished road

hehe, good luck guys! btw, love your motto:P hope i will profit from TGV incs as im going zik

- retired -
csillag is offline   Reply With Quote