User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 May 2006, 03:23   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Henry stays

news link

Im not an arsenal fan (obviously) and I didnt really want arsenal to win the European Cup. However this is fantastic news in my opinion.

Firstly Henry is a truly world class player.

Secondly its a tribute to the english game if we have players of his calibre in the league, next season we will be treated to ballack, possibly shevchenko, rooney, gerrard, lampard, terry, owen, essien, reyes, fabregas, reyes, davids and other world class players.

The premiership with this quality can only attract more players to the league. As a fan its great, not so great for villa as we cant attract players of this calibre, however saying that when I go to villa matches I always enjoy watching world class players. For example in my lifetime ive had the pleasure of seeing Klinsmen to Davids (amongst many others). Some true footballing greats.

With Henry staying I hope it signifies the greatness of the premiership and english football. I often feel that its the hinderence of weather which prevents us getting many world class players I mean would you want to live in Birmingham or Barcelona, or Manchester or Madrid? However the english game is at the forefront of football. We have had english teams in the two european finals this year and liverpool last year.

Perhaps we will see a domination of english football.

Ideally next year we will get a all english final.

Still good news all round, congratulations Arsenal fans.