User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 14:23   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Eating habbits and body health

Since a little year I started to go to the gymn about twice, sometimes three times a week. This might not sound like much more then recreational level but I train about 3 hours a session, with not a lot of pausing times. Needless to say, I start to grow.

I used to be a rather skinny guy but this training stuff seems to work quite well with me as my arms are now twice as big, my shoulders are more massive and I start to get B tits, consisting of muscle.
This is all cool and the gang but my belly starts to become a bit puddy because I need lots of food since I started training and quitted smoking. I wouldn't say I am fat but when you see the upperbody growing like this, you really long to see the same effect around the belly. Maybe this is some temporary side effect that will sort itself out when the body is more used of needing more calories, or something?

I recall in previous health/sport threads that quite a lot of people over here do know quite a bit about fitness and such so I would like to ask, what should I do?

I concentrate a good amount of gym time doing my stomach muscles and stuff, even at home I do fat burning exercises quite frequently. I plan to start running every day I am not in the gym. Should I run as long as possible? Should I do little distances at high speed?

And what about food, I don't even eat that much but I need more then usual dinner food every day, at least two plates where I used to have more then enough with one plate. I eat like anyone else, sometimes fat, sometimes more healthy, nothing special as far i know.

I was wondering if there are more people experienced the same things when they started to serious work out with weights, and I would like some practical tips on how to burn more fat. Also, are 'fatburners' a solution? I've heard they're dangerous but the other day I saw them in a fitness specializationshop just like if they where vitamins. (shop was closed, couldnt go inside to ask).