User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2010, 14:12   #101
Firebird

Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Jbg u know the man in question better than i and no doubt will have heard other allies gripes etc i see what your saying its a 'skill' not pissing people off but i personally would see that more as pussy footing around, for more than 350 planets to take on 48 and feel that there the overall winners would just be insane its like tying someone down and repeatedly punching him and then claiming you're the hardest man in the world is just stupid this whole situation is retarded and for any alliance to claim there better than the one on the receiving end of this is plain simple and i am talking about this round only b4 someone goes and quotes round 33 or summit retarded like that
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 14:15   #102
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Getting more numbers on your side is a skill.
Not only is it a skill but I would strongly argue that it is a much more impressive skill than those other very important planetarion skills, staying up late and remembering the list of ip addresses / vnc passwords...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 14:43   #103
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Jbg u know the man in question better than i and no doubt will have heard other allies gripes etc i see what your saying its a 'skill' not pissing people off but i personally would see that more as pussy footing around, for more than 350 planets to take on 48 and feel that there the overall winners would just be insane its like tying someone down and repeatedly punching him and then claiming you're the hardest man in the world is just stupid this whole situation is retarded and for any alliance to claim there better than the one on the receiving end of this is plain simple and i am talking about this round only b4 someone goes and quotes round 33 or summit retarded like that
The point that you are missing is that nobody is claiming that they have defeated Apprime, nor are they claiming that defeating Apprime is the culmination of a whole round's strategic planning.

This is a group of people who Apprime have spent many rounds going around bullying spontaneously deciding to put the boot in together. It is, to quote someone's earlier post, 'glorious justice.'
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 14:49   #104
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroX View Post
And you should go back to school where it's common to bully others with words. Untill some one slams his fist in your puny face and then you have learned that what you just did is not the way to talk to people or get their attention the way you want it. (except if you have a fetish of getting a fist stuffed up your nose ofc.)
When I first read this I thought you were making some kind of analogy to the current situation Apprime find themselves in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroX View Post
In my opinion it would make more sense to show that in another way in the game itself where it matters, attack each other - battle for it. Its what planetarion was made for, a war game where you have to fight each other. Forums are not. Forums are a bunch of propaganda normally, but in PA's case its more a board where little frustrated kids battle over the size of their weener and in some cases they even 'stick it up' for their friends little weener.
Planetarion is shit, the whole fun in this game is in the metagame, of which the forums make up a part.

With regard to the OP, your subject is lollable, there's no sad change here. With that said, given the situation Apprime are in, it's a fairly good move to make. Obviously though, when you're far outnumbered it isn't the best of tactics if you start reducing your own numbers further through vacation mode!

As JBG said, Apprime need to either defeat or divide their opponents. Given that defeating them is unlikely, dividing them is the best option. If Apprime do as they're announcing, they stand a chance of removing Vision from the block who may decide to look elsewhere for roids if they find themselves unable to cap off Apprime. Once that happens, the block will probably fall apart.

Of course, in order to dissuade Vision from continuing with the block, Apprime will need all their planets in action, both defending against and attacking Vision. They'll have to accept roid loss on their bigger planets, but as long as they maintain their value they will be fine; once hostilities are over Apprime are more than capable of regaining their roids. However, by deciding to not accept roid loss and instead use vacation mode, Apprime are greatly reducing their ability to hold on to their other roids, they're also losing potential value, and reducing their ability to retaliate.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 15:43   #105
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Is it just me, or does it sound kind of strange to have Apprime complain about someone gathering multiple alliances to take on 8:3 (which was where this started), where as they themselves have done so 2-3 times this round to LordN and my gal? Pot calling kettle black?

And whereas they are now making a big deal of how cowardly this type of action is, and how any gains made through these kinds of tactics are no real wins, I do seem to remember more or less the same people claiming great victory when they eventually got LordN down. So, make up your minds, it's a great victory to take out well-known recruitment alliance ND's top planet by using in the region of 300 planets(?), where as using the same amount to take on one of the most hardcore alliances most fenced gal is a shameful act where those who run into vacation mode are non the less the moral winners?

How full of your own propaganda do you have to be not to notice this rather obvious discrepancy?
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 16:29   #106
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ND is a recruitment alliance?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 16:31   #107
Cronix

Cronix can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Is it just me, or does it sound kind of strange to have Apprime complain about someone gathering multiple alliances to take on 8:3 (which was where this started), where as they themselves have done so 2-3 times this round to LordN and my gal? Pot calling kettle black?

And whereas they are now making a big deal of how cowardly this type of action is, and how any gains made through these kinds of tactics are no real wins, I do seem to remember more or less the same people claiming great victory when they eventually got LordN down. So, make up your minds, it's a great victory to take out well-known recruitment alliance ND's top planet by using in the region of 300 planets(?), where as using the same amount to take on one of the most hardcore alliances most fenced gal is a shameful act where those who run into vacation mode are non the less the moral winners?

How full of your own propaganda do you have to be not to notice this rather obvious discrepancy?
I think u got ur numbers SLIGHTLY wrong
but yea in comparison I can understand why alot of ppl want to take Cardi down for threatening them, just like we took down LordN for playing a little too much with the muscles he doesnt have

but fact is someone decided to take it out on all of apprime, and therefore starting a regular war 6v1, which is no comparison to raping LordN for being a smartass on his own (And no Sun_Tzu we didnt use in the region of 300 ppl , unless that region starts from around 50)
I remember we also discussed this with ND HC and had their full understanding.

Apprime HC
Cronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 16:36   #108
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Before this happend, Vision was 30million ahead of Apprime with less than 2 weeks to go, Vision also were napped to the #2 alliance. Most people had already declared Vision the winners of this round, so to most people this is just end of round fun, bashing an alliance which has constantly threatend and pissed them off throughout the round.

It actually seems that ive gave too much credit to carDi in the past, such as when last round (i think it was last round) that carDi made apprime avoid all vision planets (even though we had no nap or avoidance) as he knew he may need Visions help later on in the round if a block forms. That was a very smart move and something alot of alliance HC's wouldnt of done. I presumed that behind the racist, immature and insulting demeanor that he was actually ok/good at politics but judging by this round, he's been lucky with his constant threats before and he just likes to threaten everyone only this time its backfired.

It is a shame, as if carDi had not pissed everyone off, this might of been a good last 2 weeks.. With apprime+afew others vs Vision and afew others, where apprime would of more than likely had the advantage but it would of been nice to see if that advantage could close the 30mil lead. Unfortunatly, by the time the last 2 weeks came, Apprime had no allys left that they could ask for help.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:08   #109
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I feel confident that a coalition this size can take down vision. They broke a NAP, and if anything deserves punishment its lying. Newdawn gained millions in one day now, and they can probably win if their allies help them attack vision instead. After all why should ND help vision win when they can win themselves?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:14   #110
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

All I think this round proves is that the ally limit is too high
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:18   #111
Cronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
It is a shame, as if carDi had not pissed everyone off, this might of been a good last 2 weeks.. With apprime+afew others vs Vision and afew others, where apprime would of more than likely had the advantage but it would of been nice to see if that advantage could close the 30mil lead. Unfortunatly, by the time the last 2 weeks came, Apprime had no allys left that they could ask for help.
okey a FEW things..

Apprime wudnt turn on Vision since we've been trying to make them win through the entire round?! O_o

... which goes hand in hand with Apprime not having any ambitions of winning this round, at any point

nice imagination tho

Apprime HC
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:19   #112
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
All I think this round proves is that the ally limit is too high
I dont see how it has? We had 3 evenly matched alliances fighting for #1 at the start with 2 of the best rated alliances behind on numbers but always have the potential to grow.

I do agree, a tag limit this high certainly has the potential to make a crappy round.. if Apprime or Asc were at full tag and full strength this round, it would of been a poor round. However, this round.. the big increase in tags was a good change.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:22   #113
Cronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I feel confident that a coalition this size can take down vision. They broke a NAP, and if anything deserves punishment its lying. Newdawn gained millions in one day now, and they can probably win if their allies help them attack vision instead. After all why should ND help vision win when they can win themselves?
First of all this wud never work since ND throw all their chances away through persistant crashing almost every day of the round

also ND completely lack winner instinct in my eyes, and belongs to those ppl who "play to have fun, not to win". crazy ppl if u ask me

Apprime HC
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:35   #114
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
okey a FEW things..

Apprime wudnt turn on Vision since we've been trying to make them win through the entire round?! O_o

... which goes hand in hand with Apprime not having any ambitions of winning this round, at any point

nice imagination tho
It seems you really don't understand this, so I will explain it. Apprime roided the #2 ranked Vision planet. They sent excessive fleets at him and sk'ed him 3 or 4 waves. Afterwards, several Apprime members indicated that this was normal, and would happen to all high ranked planets, because they wanted the high ranks themselves. This pushed Vision away, and led to them agreeing to join a hit on 8:3 (FINALLY). There was no agreement to hit ANYTHING ELSE THAN 8:3. They went vac mode. People got even more upset. We agreed to keep hitting apprime untill 8:3 came back from vacation and we could finish the job. Cardi then tries his best to seperate these alliances, forcing us to fortify them (asc and vision nap). Now he is trying to seperate ND by promising them an alliance win they don't even want or have aimed for the last 500 ticks.

So in effect, cardi and his gal has screwed apprime even more than the alliances hitting them currently, purely out of selfish reasons (scorequeens).
Only reason he is dc'ing the alliance now is to keep everyone from quitting so there is still defense left for his own galaxy. I'm not surprised apprime members can't see this though.. And I am sure they will go all out to defend the same people that screwed them tonight when they come out of vac. Your own actions have bought you to this point, take you beating like men instead of crying about it.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:52   #115
Firebird

Zotnam seriously shutup App members quitting ure very funny as for vsn hitting App that was through there own choice and claiming that they were only gonna targ 8:3 is utter crap vsn had all they wanted App backing them so what if App hit one of there planets there was no overall agreement to say that this could not happen as for cardi doing all the dcing i think u need to pop by app chan if u think that the case
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:53   #116
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
ND is a recruitment alliance?
Atleast it used to be considered as such, along with ROCK and the likes. Afaik there's still a few fairly new players in ND this round.

Call it community-alliance if that suites you better I suppose.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:55   #117
Cronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
It seems you really don't understand this, so I will explain it. Apprime roided the #2 ranked Vision planet. They sent excessive fleets at him and sk'ed him 3 or 4 waves.Afterwards, several Apprime members indicated that this was normal, and would happen to all high ranked planets, because they wanted the high ranks themselves. This pushed Vision away, and led to them agreeing to join a hit on 8:3 (FINALLY). There was no agreement to hit ANYTHING ELSE THAN 8:3. They went vac mode. People got even more upset. We agreed to keep hitting apprime untill 8:3 came back from vacation and we could finish the job. Cardi then tries his best to seperate these alliances, forcing us to fortify them (asc and vision nap). Now he is trying to seperate ND by promising them an alliance win they don't even want or have aimed for the last 500 ticks.

So in effect, cardi and his gal has screwed apprime even more than the alliances hitting them currently, purely out of selfish reasons (scorequeens).
Only reason he is dc'ing the alliance now is to keep everyone from quitting so there is still defense left for his own galaxy. I'm not surprised apprime members can't see this though.. And I am sure they will go all out to defend the same people that screwed them tonight when they come out of vac. Your own actions have bought you to this point, take you beating like men instead of crying about it.
I do understand that we roided the #2 vsn planet as I was the one sending ppl there

I also understand how ya'll tried to break Apprime by making it look like its Cardi's fault that u gang on us, but sadly Apprimes spirit aint that easy to break! (nice try tho)

tbh u really have no idea whats going on in Apprime atm, so I guess I can only say wait and see

Apprime HC
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:59   #118
Cronix

oh and hes not trying to seperate ND as that wud only cause VSN to win by an even bigger margin, JESUS where do u get ur intel?

Apprime HC
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 17:59   #119
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Yeah, breaking NAP's, oh my, that's a new one. Especially when provoked, oh yes, terrible. Lying, because, um, no wait, I don't think they have to the best of my knowledge.

You know, on my list, fencing, abusing alliances to further your personal ranks and running into vac mode when people get annoyed at your constant underhanded tactics is rather worse than terminating a NAP.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:02   #120
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Christ, seriously, watching Apprime trying to do politics is probably the most pitiful thing ever. Where did you learn this crap? Crash course in the kj/foxman/ministry school of how-to-run-your-alliance-through-AD?

No offence Foxman :P (Whinestry blaa blaa )
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:05   #121
Cronix

Quote:
Christ, seriously, watching Apprime trying to do politics is probably the most pitiful thing ever. Where did you learn this crap? Crash course in the kj/foxman/ministry school of how-to-run-your-alliance-through-AD?

If I ever need a crash course, ur the first person Ill talk to

Apprime HC
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:08   #122
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Who are you to tell others how to play?
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:11   #123
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

was foxman ever ministry?

What round are you talking about, if not more than one..?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:11   #124
Firebird

politics who gives to hoots about politics just remember we aint the ones relying on the uni to help us roids 48 planets
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:13   #125
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
was foxman ever ministry?

What round are you talking about, if not more than one..?
I think he was merely likening the style, rather than implying direct association.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:14   #126
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
politics who gives to hoots about politics just remember we aint the ones relying on the uni to help us roids 48 planets
nope, you're the one being roided.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:17   #127
Firebird

lol makes a change wont last though
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:32   #128
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
I do understand that we roided the #2 vsn planet as I was the one sending ppl there

I also understand how ya'll tried to break Apprime by making it look like its Cardi's fault that u gang on us, but sadly Apprimes spirit aint that easy to break! (nice try tho)

tbh u really have no idea whats going on in Apprime atm, so I guess I can only say wait and see
I'm sorry, was it you or me pm'ing alliance hc's daily about hitting apprime, being in the shared channel taking part in the dicussions and knowing exactly how this chain of events unfolded? Right, that was me.
I don't think you have any clue what cardi is doing atm, simply because he is just pm'ing every single alliance in the game to somehow send fleets on others than himself. There's not much more to say about it.

Like I said in the first post, not surprised an apprime member can't see what is really going on.

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:34   #129
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
oh and hes not trying to seperate ND as that wud only cause VSN to win by an even bigger margin, JESUS where do u get ur intel?
He's trying to make ND go for the win, first by letting them get close to vision with the means of xp landings on apprime, then offering them to hit vision once they are close enough. I have rarely seen a guy so desperate not to get incoming as cardi this round. Kinda fitting that he should get the most imo.

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:36   #130
Firebird

all i see is a gangbang claiming they are doing well when it comes down to it this rnd 1v1 there is only one winner and i dont see any of them amongst the gangbang
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:51   #131
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I think he was merely likening the style, rather than implying direct association.
Point goes to you as always m8.

Apprime politics this round have combined the very worst of kj's ineptitude, Foxman's drunken moodswings and now a pathetic version of trying to play the Ministry AD game, only where as Ministry actually had people capable of subtlety, Apprime is about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face. That was not a compliment in any way, shape or form, so don't take it as one.

Hanzi; I'm not trying to tell people how to play, although I could suggest a few pointers (stop posting on AD because you don't have the capability to actually convince anyone than your own people and reign in cardi, but then this sentiment you've already ignored so I hold no hope of you taking the advice now). What I am doing is mocking how you have chosen to play. Because it is rather pitiful.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:53   #132
Firebird

why would we reign him in everyone can say and do what they want as for posting on here it has become more about openly denouncing u all as cowards with inabllity to fight one on one
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 18:57   #133
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Apprimes defence here that the scale of the opposition is grossly unfair is valid, it is but they have added so much too it themselves.
These kind of uber-blocks against one ally are not too uncommon but they normally fall appart after a couple of days. For example in r26(?) Asc (as STOOMTHEREVIVAL) got most of the uni against them while in 3rd place because they were accused of hacking alliances webbies they took a huge roid loss but still won because it only lasted 2 days. That it seems to me was the primary error of using vac mode, it ensured the coalition holds together untill it gets to do what it came together to do.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:00   #134
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Point goes to you as always m8.

Apprime politics this round have combined the very worst of kj's ineptitude, Foxman's drunken moodswings and now a pathetic version of trying to play the Ministry AD game, only where as Ministry actually had people capable of subtlety, Apprime is about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face. That was not a compliment in any way, shape or form, so don't take it as one.

Hanzi; I'm not trying to tell people how to play, although I could suggest a few pointers (stop posting on AD because you don't have the capability to actually convince anyone than your own people and reign in cardi, but then this sentiment you've already ignored so I hold no hope of you taking the advice now). What I am doing is mocking how you have chosen to play. Because it is rather pitiful.
Yet apprime have won rounds, while ministry never managed to win anything?

Who takes Foxman seriously anyway though?! I know I dont

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:00   #135
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
why would we reign him in everyone can say and do what they want as for posting on here it has become more about openly denouncing u all as cowards with inabllity to fight one on one
I've done my fair share of 1 on 1 fighting in my day. I've also been on the receiving end of the same as you are now, worse even. Moral victory is, still, pretty much a bullshit argument, summed up best by my lovely mortal enemies of so many rounds. "Even when we don't play, we win".
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:06   #136
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Yet apprime have won rounds, while ministry never managed to win anything?

Who takes Foxman seriously anyway though?! I know I dont
I still hold that Ministry was a quite worthy opponent and one that I enjoyed fighting, even begrudgingly respected to some extent (don't get me wrong, you were all twats, but still), where as I can't help but think of cardi as a wannabe-ldk clown. Hopefully, after this round, nobody outside his own alliance will take him seriously again, as he's been exposed as an impotent little man screaming, crying and threatening when someone took his candy away.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:07   #137
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
I've done my fair share of 1 on 1 fighting in my day. I've also been on the receiving end of the same as you are now, worse even. Moral victory is, still, pretty much a bullshit argument, summed up best by my lovely mortal enemies of so many rounds. "Even when we don't play, we win".
Tell us more about your glorious 1 on 1 fightings, and where you were hit worse then us now.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:12   #138
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I still hold that Ministry was a quite worthy opponent and one that I enjoyed fighting, even begrudgingly respected to some extent (don't get me wrong, you were all twats, but still), where as I can't help but think of cardi as a wannabe-ldk clown. Hopefully, after this round, nobody outside his own alliance will take him seriously again, as he's been exposed as an impotent little man screaming, crying and threatening when someone took his candy away.
Ye, we beat them round after round cause of massive cheating in Section / Dragons.

Now, years later when I actually understand the massive cheating going on, I feel sorry for them, and tbh they should have won atleast a couple of rounds!
I really enjoyed fighting them also, imo a couple of those pia rounds were ALOT better than most / all PA rounds pre PAX.

Quote:
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:15   #139
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Tell us more about your glorious 1 on 1 fightings, and where you were hit worse then us now.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:18   #140
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

suntzu: seriously dude, get over that loln shit, yea we raped him couple times and SK him. move on man it was an easy attack, easy roids, pls dont overhype it coz you guys really werent that good. BEY no safety in a DLR gal fencers!

every alliance that hitted us we went after them, we decided that before round started that we go small tag and let no mofo bully us. ND thought they were dope with 100man flakarmie we took them down to #2

vision woke up from a full round galraid coma and think they grew some cojones, u should have tnkd us for dealing with your competition. NP tho. It doesnt matter who wins, vision nd or whoever. we decide who loses

RIP Guru from Gangstarr and suntzu

PS theam and patricia: u guys got kicked out as garbage from apprime no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 28 Apr 2010 at 21:42. Reason: sigh
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:22   #141
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Ye, we beat them round after round cause of massive cheating in Section / Dragons.

Now, years later when I actually understand the massive cheating going on, I feel sorry for them, and tbh they should have won atleast a couple of rounds!
I really enjoyed fighting them also, imo a couple of those pia rounds were ALOT better than most / all PA rounds pre PAX.
Oh stfu, no way in hell anyone in liz's gal wasn't aware of it. And tbh, it died off pretty quick, most people who ever had access tended to either walk away from it right away or within a round or two. I for one never moved one fleet through it while I had access, and my planet wasn't in it more than one round which, frankly, I did not play at all.

A few rounds into PIA it was pretty much 3-4 people left using it to any real extent.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:30   #142
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
suntzu: seriously dude, get over that loln shit, yea we raped him couple times and SK him. move on man it was an easy attack, easy roids, pls dont overhype it coz you guys really werent that good. BEY no safety in a DLR gal fencers!
I'm not terribly concerned about the attacks on LordN, he did provoke them and really, if there would ever be all out war, we knew out gal wasn't in a strong position.

I do however find it hypocritical to see you guys complaining about a multiple alliance attack being organized on 8:3 when you did the exact same thing to our gal earlier this round, not once but 3 times.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:34   #143
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but in all fairness, we did go in to vacation too.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:41   #144
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
True enough, I think I spent all of 150 ticks of this round sort of doing something, so that's like almost 800 ticks I've been less active than cardi over the last 3 days!
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:55   #145
t3k
The Video Guy

I basically stopped attacking the minute I left DLR, because I refuse to prelaunch and I cba getting up at 4am to launch. DLR had very well structured attacks, if nothing else.

I miss DLR.

Actually, I miss Denial.

Reese, eksero - fancy a reunion tour?
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 19:56   #146
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I think we all know who wins moral victory in the end anyway.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 20:07   #147
t3k
The Video Guy

Ministry?
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 20:17   #148
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
oh well, after I lost net for 3 days to ISP didn't feel like roiding back to nro 1 spot again as no-one was supporting APP war because they wanted to hit VSN what was in apprime gals without hitting the apprimes in those gals.. call it logical suicide war what we lost if I understood right. So that vacation took me 12days in the end just sending def etc if sms:ed or amon asked me directly, now I'm just roiding and setting waves inside our own bg for the laughs as there's nothing else to do.

Basicly ND's biggest mistake was agreeing to that first NAP with apprime after we hitted them back for hitting me/tzu with most of their whole alliance for the first time. Should have nap:ed vsn and aligned with ASC against them as DLR refused to participiate even for a night. Sadly we did nap them, and result was apprime growing to strenght it was, I mean bs fleets where weak as hell at early game unless you had scarabs escorting you.

Then there was the DLR nap with APP what sealed the deal as asc was busy with dlr and ND was busy with vsn, as VSN was in same gals as APP due to as OP in this topic said, they have prearranged deals with VSN for gal setups aka basically a nap made by galaxy compositions. So they had nap with every strong alliance but asc/nd what where both fighting someone else.

Basically the choices whole round has been for ND to fight vsn for top 1 spot and take the apprime mass BS waves to our top planets same time as they def ingal vsn against us. (can u see anyone being intrested to rebuild to top1 size/score for 3rd time just to see it taken away)... all thx to DLR focusing on ASC so there was zero allies to be had so we could have hitted vsn or app with full galaxy cover to more than 1 galaxy.. Oh yeah and ofc the fact ND made ziljon fortress galaxies, more than any other alliance does play a part if your alliance is just community/recruitting alliance so quality of fortress galaxies is medium/low and thus everytime you wanted to hurt ND you just hit 2-3 fortress galaxies and u win.

Anyways the thing was, apprime had always enough strong fence and nap's to give them full use of their BS fleets so they could take down any one planet if someone else hit the galaxy to tie down ingal fleets to support their defenders. Then they did same stuff as to me to VSN top planet.. so yeah here we are all, protecting vsn roids as this is the only chance we got to hit APP in the whole round since first 300ticks. Call it logical ending, never though APP would be enough stupid to hit VSN top planets when everyone else was just waiting for the 3rd major alliance to join against them so we could land something as they had fenced whole round gaining more value while rest fought to tooth and nail.

Oh yeah that Dragons thingy, it stopped when I heard about it. We had "small" argument about it in HC.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 21:44   #149
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're beginning to sound a bit like a stuck record.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 22:05   #150
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Ministry: Even if we lose, we win.