User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Oct 2004, 13:27   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ITT we discuss how GD fixes things for people

Anyone who's been following the Great Megla Direct Line Car Insurance Debacle should know that I have reason to be pissed off with them. If you don't and are interested then the search tool is your friend.

Anyway.
So after I finally got them to halt the court proceedings against me and sort it all out, I decided I would (justifiably) complain. Bear in mind it took 3 months for this to all be fixed, so I was VERY pissed off.
Step number one: Phone up and log a complaint on the system with assurances they'd look into it. Wait one month. No response.
Step number two: Phone up and ask for the address of the CEO to send a written complaint to. Get fobbed off with "we don't release this information". Point out that the information is publicly available for a fee from Companies House. Still the answer is no. Am given the address of the complaints department. What the hell, give it a go. Wait a 3 weeks (having made it perfectly clear in my letter I expected a quick response). No response.
Step number three: while waiting for step two, ask about on GD for ideas on where I can get the CEOs address without having to pay for it. Get the address from Companies House for free, but the name of the company executives requires payment. Screw that. Google about a bit. Find the name of the CEO of Direct Line's parent company (RBS insurance) is Annette Court. Find the address of RBS at Companies House.
Step number four: On Tuesday, dispatch exact same letter as sent to complaints department except with the name changed to Annette Court and an extra bit about no response from step two included.
Step number five: Today. Receive letter from Annette Court (yes it is actually from her, it's been signed in her name and it's a proper signature, not a scan). Investigation being started into my complaint and she is very sorry for the unacceptable level of service I've been given. Will get back to me with the results of the investigation very soon.

Morals of the story:
a) don't bother with complaints departments, write to the CEO
b) if you want something for free, ask GD to find it for you

Compensation had better be involved I tell ya...
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 13:33   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ITT we discuss how GD fixes things for people

go GD go GD
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 13:43   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
go GD go GD
* Waves pom-poms *
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 14:19   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hurrah for GD.

This compensation thingy, you planning to split it or what ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 14:35   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

GD has fixed up some wonderful internet relationships.

I can think of a few women who no longer post here who are uhm... well... I guess not then but it made us laugh.

GD also fixed Koen and Hans.

GD has fixed it for various users (and now moderators) to lose thier virginity, some of the same sex persuasion.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 14:39   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GD has given me somewhere to write all about my life which noone ever reads, responds to or cares about

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 16:54   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im nominating GD for the Nobel Peace Price next year.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 17:03   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"GD helped me to become a better, more rounded individual"

"Thanks GD"

"We love you"
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 17:11   #9
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Step 6: You realise she's fobbed you off too and you come back weeping to GD, woeing and wailing.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 19:54   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Step 7: If fobbed off, refer case to Financial Ombudsman Service (they really hate it when you do that).
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 01:13   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
GD has fixed up some wonderful internet relationships.

I can think of a few women who no longer post here who are uhm... well... I guess not then but it made us laugh.

GD also fixed Koen and Hans.

GD has fixed it for various users (and now moderators) to lose thier virginity, some of the same sex persuasion.
we never broke tho
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 01:54   #12
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

i always sign things for my 'higher' managers.