User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Mar 2004, 12:41   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
CM0304: The New Thread

Just started again, decided to play Arsenal, because I've never used them before, and I wanted to see if I could do better than Wenger.

In the first season, I sold Ljungberg, Gilberto and Edu, and bought Konchesky and Pazzini.

At the end of the first season, came 2nd to Manchester United, won the FA cup, and got knocked out by Juve in the CL.

Got Barry, Oddo, Bonera and Basturk on bosmans, and got Milner and Robinson for £1.5 between them.

Now, in the biggest transfer offer I've ever seen, Real Madrid have offered me £41.5 million plus Beckham, Morientes and Conceicao for Henry.

I accepted (I can get Saviola for £20-30m, so I'll have made a profit), and my right side needs shoring up, but do you think it's a good deal?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 12:52   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: CM0304: The New Thread

Winner, by TKO

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 12:57   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Winner, by TKO
I preferred Believers, and Grail has David Warner in it.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 14:14   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Just started again, decided to play Arsenal, because I've never used them before, and I wanted to see if I could do better than Wenger.

In the first season, I sold Ljungberg, Gilberto and Edu, and bought Konchesky and Pazzini.

At the end of the first season, came 2nd to Manchester United, won the FA cup, and got knocked out by Juve in the CL.

Got Barry, Oddo, Bonera and Basturk on bosmans, and got Milner and Robinson for £1.5 between them.

Now, in the biggest transfer offer I've ever seen, Real Madrid have offered me £41.5 million plus Beckham, Morientes and Conceicao for Henry.

I accepted (I can get Saviola for £20-30m, so I'll have made a profit), and my right side needs shoring up, but do you think it's a good deal?
Sounds like a good deal. Have you sold Pires yet?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 17:17   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Sounds like a good deal. Have you sold Pires yet?
Not yet. He's got decent stats still, but he's aging and getting paid too much. He'll probably go in the summer.

I'm using him on the left wing currently, and I'll try to prise Cole, Duff or Robben off Chelsea as a replacement.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 17:50   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Played poker the other day, had 4, 5,6 another 4 and an Ace.

Decided that double 4 wasn't worth it and ditched the Ace and the four. There was no chance of a flush.

Was i right to go for the straight?

Should have folded without seeing the blinds probably. Depends on the players at the table though. There's a great line in Rounders where Matt Damon says he could beat this table without even bothering to look at his cards. If you were going to play it you should have ditched the 5 and 6 (possibly the ace if the play is strong) and tried to pick up something. If there was a lot of pre-draw betting you're probably drawing pretty much dead anyways and need to hit something spectacular to even think about winning. Innit?

PS I got offered 45 million, vieiri, zidane, placente and figo for cristiano ronaldo at the start of the third season. I was all like :wtf:
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 17:53   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Ronaldo can become unbelievably fantastic. He can also be utterly shit.

And Zidane's good up until he's 34, 35, but I'm not so sure about the rest.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 17:57   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unbelievably fantastic in my game. I think I'll only finish out this season though. My team is howard, g. neville, ferdinand, albrechtsen, o'shea, ronaldo, vieira, xavi, giggs, van nist and henry. Getting kind of boring

Any tips for good young players by the way?
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 18:01   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

For a free player, I like Cerci, a young FRC at Roma, who isn't on a senior contract when the game starts.

If you've got reasonable amount of cash, Pazzini and Simonetta (both SC, Atalanta and Roma respectively) become worldclass, as do two more young Romans, De Rossi and Pelizzoli (DM LC and GK).

Fredy William Thompson (DM LRC) is cheap, and has great passing, determination, pace and the rest. Got him last season for £500k, he's now worth £10m.

Dexter Blackstock is the one Kura loves.

[edit]

The first team is currently:

Frey

Oddo Bonera Campbell* Cole

Pennant Vieira Reyes Pires

Morientes Pazzini

The B team:

Robinson/Rustu

Lauren Toure Barry Konchesky

Beckham Thompson Basturk Stankovic

Cerci Aliadiere

With Milner and the Romford Pele sitting on the sidelines in case of injury.

*Selling at Jan, or letting go on a bosman. The game decided to give him £90,000 pw, and if he doesn't sign on the £40,000 I'm offering him, he's off and I'm getting Matteo Ferrari (who has just signed a contract with a £5m release clause)
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 18:06   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Is fabio paim still utterly ****ing ace on the newest one? Always used to buy him with everton and play him from the age of 14
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 18:14   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Great dribbling, great flair, **** all else.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 18:25   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Not yet. He's got decent stats still, but he's aging and getting paid too much. He'll probably go in the summer.

I'm using him on the left wing currently, and I'll try to prise Cole, Duff or Robben off Chelsea as a replacement.
Cancel that, Liverpool just offered £15m straight up for him. Putting in a bid for the above.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:08   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes , take the bid. Beckham alone is worth the deal.

Spend the £41.5 getting Pazzini (You already have him) and Simonetta for your frontline. You already have Pennant for the right wing , buy Montolivo for the left wing, get Gattuso to partner Vieira at the back , and the rest of the squad becomes completely irrelevant.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:10   #14
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Aaron Lennon for the right wing is ace.

(Although i'm currently Leeds, with little money and few options, is maybe why he is doing a good job. Youg Player of the Year in his first season, tho.)
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:11   #15
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

you might already know but Tevez and Freddy Adu are class

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:14   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
you might already know but Tevez and Freddy Adu are class
Adu isnt in the latest version. No MLS image rights
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:18   #17
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Adu isnt in the latest version. No MLS image rights
grumble, i read somewhere they were gonna split the entire game in half too?

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:24   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
grumble, i read somewhere they were gonna split the entire game in half too?
Long Story

Eidos own the name and all likenesses to Championship Manager
SIGames own all the source code, and will be releasing a new game called "Football Manager" , which will be the proper CM5. Eidos will code a new game and call it CM5.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:28   #19
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

That’s a shame, suppose it’s more important to get the actual game than a brand name though. I have CM2 95/96 but I can’t get it to work on windows xp. Any ideas how I could get it up and running. (Cheating is easy on it hence my affection)

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:43   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's been an active transfer window for Arsenal, and it still isn't over.

IN

Cerci, Alessio £675k
Morgan, Lionel £300k
Robinson, Paul £1m
Stankovich, Dejan Bos
Oddo, Massimo Bos
Bonera, Daniele Bos
Barry, Gareth Bos, £3m
Basturk, Yildiray Bos
Milner, James £500k
Flavio Conceicao Exch
Beckham, David Exch
Morientes, Fernando Exch
Frey, Sebastian £4.2m

Total: £9.675m

OUT

Kanu Man City £1.8m
van Bronkhorst, Giovanni Boro £5.5m
Henry, Thierry Real Madrid £41.5m
Flavio Conceicao Sevilla £3.5m
Lehmann, Jens Dortmund £3m
Jeffers, Francis Everton £4.5m
Pires, Robert Liverpool £15m

Total: £74.8m

Getting Ferrari for his release fee (£5m odd), selling Campbell to Chelsea for £10m, getting Robben for £15m, Montolivio (I forgot about him, thanks kura) for £1.1m.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:57   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Dexter Blackstock is the one Kura loves.
I picked him up after hearing about him on these threads and have to say 3 seasons down the line i'm not impressed. He has just failed to perform in my first team, even when i stuck with him for 12 games where he didnt score or ever get over a 6 rating. The load spell he had at Millwalls seems to suggest to me hes not suited for the prem
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 19:58   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It always depends how they develop, as well as their random stats at the start. You're never guaranteed a great player, even if they are the rest of the time; I had a game where I was england manager, and beckham played 4 every game.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 20:10   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yep, personally I took Blackstock on a 3 month loan in my second season. He just couldn't cut it in my reserves, so I actually returned him to his club.

I'm still with West Ham, now in my 5th season. Won the Premiership and Champions League last season the only hard teams in the game are Chelsea and Man U; Arsenal have really gone down the pan as their superstars age.

Current team:

GK: Kasper Schemichael (just bosmon'ed him) / Igor Akinfeev

DR: Simon Francis

DL: Jose Julian de la Cuesta

DC: Michael Dawson

DC: Lewis Buxton / Hayden Mullins

DMC: Massimo Donati / Hayden Mullins

MR: Chris Sedgwick / Massimo Donati

ML: James McFadden just signed him from Everton for £13 million + appearences, I think he's worth it.

MC: Riccardo Montolivo, aka God-incarnate

FC: Supat Rungratsamee (19 years old and excellent in all of the physical stats)

FC: Valeri Emilov Bojinov / Julius Aghahowa / Alessio Cerci (just signed him) / Jose Soto / Youssef Soifane

So clearly my team's very variable, and Bojinov's sudden loss of form has doomed him to the subs bench too many young strikers than I know what to do with!
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 22:26   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Dammit. Youve persuaded me to load up my season 8 Man U / Sunderland game.

left Southampton because i was convinced the board didnt have the ambition or finance to take it to the next level (winning everything) , so ive jumped ship for mid table underachievers Man U (average squad age - 33) and added a new manager for rudderless , 2nd division relegation candidates Sunderland.

Sunderland are flying thanks to one man : Rodrigo Tiui

After a few seasons, the guys stats are immense , and i got him for £350k, and he somehow got a work permit too. The squad already has some mega high earners (Vittek , Koumas , etc etc) , but im going to resolve that shortly.

Man U on the other hand, are woeful. The squad has some talent (Montolivo is still here, as are Miccoli , Anelka and Pennant, who they spent £44M on last season) , but the core of the squad (Nevilles , Ferdinand , Van Nist) are all 35 or above, so a total clearout is required. Ive raided Saints for some makeweight to get me through the season (Goran Sablic , Tony Matthews) , but ive got a real find in a 21 yr DM RLC regen called Danny Lowe , whos running my midfield like hes been there forever.

Ive bought Kompany (Whos playing Crap) , Kristjansson (whos found his form again and is Godlike) , and raided all the Italian clubs for their top kiddies (Paid around £8 mill in compensation so far, but 1 player alone is already worth that much) and ill be set for next season when i buy some more wingbacks. The youth team now looks very good , all 15-18 , taken from the biggest clubs and developed by top coaches. In 2 seasons time , im going to recreate "Fergies Fledglings" by releasing "Kuras Kiddies" into the EPL.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 22:36   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
It's been an active transfer window for Arsenal, and it still isn't over.

IN
Total: £9.675m

OUT
Total: £74.8m

Getting Ferrari for his release fee (£5m odd), selling Campbell to Chelsea for £10m, getting Robben for £15m, Montolivio (I forgot about him, thanks kura) for £1.1m.
Changes (and my only real game this season has been the 2-0 defeat of Man U in the Charity Shield):

IN

Montolivio, Riccardo £1.1m
Dalmat, Stephane £4.5m
Ferrari, Matteo £5m
Simonetta, Alessandro £11m

New total: £31m (for 17 players, that aint bad, and it's even better if you don't include Simonetta)

OUT

Campbell Chelsea £10m

New total: £85m

There's only been one month where I haven't been in profit, and in that month I lost £60k.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 22:41   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Currently playing on my mate's 03/04 with Bournemouth, sitting happily 3rd in div 2 at the halfway point of season one.

GK Filimonov

DR S Purches
DL Cummings
DC Prodan
DC Sarabia

MR Elliott
ML Thomas
MC Diabate
MC Foley-Sheridan

FC Pericard
FC Kristjansson (got him on a free after 6 months, has finishing 13, heading 18, not sure if he's the one mentioned here, he has some wierd icelandic letters in his name)/Bassir.

Having now played this version (although not properly on my own and able to tinker with training properly, never mind understanding it) have to say this version is top stuff aside from it's fiddly interface. Don't want any tips with regards to players for div 2 as I'd rather just find them myself.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 22:48   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The training is MUCH easier to calibrate now. A few minutes of fiddling and you'll have a good idea of what's going on.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 22:51   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The training is MUCH easier to calibrate now. A few minutes of fiddling and you'll have a good idea of what's going on.
So just get the graph on the left as high as possible across the board or wat?
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 22:55   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

well you could always pm me for the best training schedules (proven) that i have hosted on my webspace.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 23:02   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

NB , everyone uses the Lyssien routines, as theyre proven to be the most effective. Its just the lazy people that have never set them up
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 23:12   #31
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
NB , everyone uses the Lyssien routines, as theyre proven to be the most effective. Its just the lazy people that have never set them up
Yep, I use them as well. Did you know that he's doing a new one for youngsters as well? :gollum:
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 23:21   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well, two league games into the season, and Beckham has effectively won both for me.

The decisive goals in both games have come from Beckham tackling on the edge of the area, then pinging a 60 yard through ball forward to Pazzini/Cerci.

It's like his form for Real Madrid.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 23:21   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Yep, I use them as well. Did you know that he's doing a new one for youngsters as well? :gollum:
I used one i got from TheDugout for my youngsters. Worked pretty well.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 23:34   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Googled for some new training regimes, to replace my own one, and got one that contained the line

'These were ATTACK, MRL, MC, DMC, DRL, DC and GK.'

I'm (in)FAMOUS
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 23:51   #35
furball

Quote:
I used one i got from TheDugout for my youngsters. Worked pretty well.
I just use Lyssen's existing regimes for them, it's not a perfect situation but at least I know they're pretty good.

Celebrating right now - my youth academy just produced a 14 year old with 159 potential shame he's a left back, when I just bought a 15 year year old DLC with 197 potential!!! and I have the relatively young de la Cuesta already filling the D L slot!

go go gadget re-train
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 00:40   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Training schedules for the lazy please?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 00:47   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

http://www.cmgreece.com/modules.php?...ewtopic&t=3442
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 00:49   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
I just use Lyssen's existing regimes for them, it's not a perfect situation but at least I know they're pretty good.

Celebrating right now - my youth academy just produced a 14 year old with 159 potential shame he's a left back, when I just bought a 15 year year old DLC with 197 potential!!! and I have the relatively young de la Cuesta already filling the D L slot!

go go gadget re-train
Ahhh. The magical world of CM Scout

Why dont you just play it properly and send your scouts out looking for talent round the world, look for the basic physical stats in a kid of 13/14/15 and then let your coaches and training do the rest?

I have no idea the potential of any of my youngsters, but with good coaching theyre all improving dramatically. Manca (who i nicked from Milan as a 15 yr old) may even be starting up front next season .... when he will be 17yrs old and holding off Anelka and Van Nistelrooy.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 00:51   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I just let my youngsters develop naturally. I have a look round for decent statted ones in January, though.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:04   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

We need a GD game of CM :eek:
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:06   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Wednesday or Friday is fine for me. We need a reliable , regular host as well.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:08   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I could probably host, but it would mean sorting out the problems with my physical gateway that I've not done yet because I'm too lazy.

Aside from that, yeah.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:30   #43
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Need another player?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:32   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

What, more than 2?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:34   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

How does this youth academy dealie work? All my u19 squad are 18-19 and no new young players are coming through. Do I have to create space for them or something?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:36   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You get a new load every summer, basically.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:38   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Oh right. I'll have a look at the end of this year then!
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:41   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Oh, and if memory serves the Youth Academy merely represents a higher level of training facilities, which means your players get better faster.

Kura, correct me, etc?

ps.

You up for some hot GD action?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:49   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Tuncay always confuses me. At the start of the season, he has godlike stats (well, 16/18/18 etc kind of thing). But by the time anyone activates his release clause and buys him, they're all down to 13's.

Anyone else get that?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 01:54   #50
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Tuncay always confuses me. At the start of the season, he has godlike stats (well, 16/18/18 etc kind of thing). But by the time anyone activates his release clause and buys him, they're all down to 13's.

Anyone else get that?
Still has good stats in my game but he can't score to save his life.

Quote:
Oh, and if memory serves the Youth Academy merely represents a higher level of training facilities, which means your players get better faster.

I always thought that the better that was then the more chance of you getting really good young players appear as there always used to be nonleague teams with good facilities who seemed to get a lot of good youth players.

Quote:
Need another player?
I would be up for a game as well.