User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:33   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Anyone but karm for forum manager thread

According to this there's a vacancy. :cool:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:34   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anyone but karm for forum manager thread

Karm , as you can plainly see , already has a ****ing job.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:39   #3
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't want it anyway
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:46   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
its fairly complicated
Are you saying it's beyond someone like queball, W, cyp or someone like that?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:48   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt queball would want it, and I'm pretty sure W wouldn't.

cyp I haven't seen for a while.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:48   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Are you saying it's beyond someone like queball, W, cyp or someone like that?
Anything that doesnt involve putting people down and generally shitting on anyone and everyone is beyond W.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:51   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never said they would be willing choices per se, I was merely objecting to the notion it was somehow beyond the capacity of the people on these forums. They were just three clever tech people who sprung to mind instantly. There are plenty of others.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:02   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Since we seem to be doing OK without one, I hardly think it would matter if it took a month* or so for someone to get up to speed.

* Obviously it would take a clever person about 10 mins.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:07   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I vote for Taratang!
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:18   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Anyone "Clever" online is generally a showoff, and putting them in a position of power is tantamount to putting Michael Jackson in charge of your local nursery.

I put forward our current incumbents of this tag as an example.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 03:32   #11
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm pretty sure W wouldn't.
I wouldn't mind actually...

When I quit any responsibility in pa, it was mainly in protest of how Zeus and Spinner handled the game and the players. Both are gone now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Anything that doesnt involve putting people down and generally shitting on anyone and everyone is beyond W.
Please take this as the serious question it is: How on earth would you know?
Do you know what I do for a living? Know if I teach or help people in my spare time? If I take on any voluntary obligations and live up to them?

In fact, beyond how I act in this subculture, what do you know of me? And are you capable of judging how much of my act is mock derision and self-irony?
Quote:
I know W apparently 'found' an exploit on VB and owned the forums, but that doesnt necessarily prove that he knows how to admin them properly (although he might).
I actively betatested, both regular forums and the adminbeta, back when it was useful. And anything I don't know I could learn overnight.
Quote:
it would take a clever person atleast a day just to get to grips with the themes
I'm not just a clever person

Of course, noone in their right mind would consider me for such a position. If you can't understand me, how can you trust me?
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 03:53   #12
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

I guess they can't. I guess they wont
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 03:56   #13
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
I guess they can't. I guess they wont
I guess they front, thats why i know my life is out of luck, fool.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 04:09   #14
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

i dont speak gangster
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 08:58   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
I wouldn't mind actually...

When I quit any responsibility in pa, it was mainly in protest of how Zeus and Spinner handled the game and the players. Both are gone now.

Please take this as the serious question it is: How on earth would you know?
Do you know what I do for a living? Know if I teach or help people in my spare time? If I take on any voluntary obligations and live up to them?

In fact, beyond how I act in this subculture, what do you know of me? And are you capable of judging how much of my act is mock derision and self-irony?
You are correct in that I , and everyone else , do not "Know" you as such. We do indeed only "Know" the persona you put forward. The same could be said for most people on this forum. That said, the persona you put forward is arrogant , self serving, and brings no benefit to the forums other than your own personal amusement. While i have no doubt you have the skill, you continue to put yourself forward as someone "Better" than everyone who currently works within the PA Community.

The concept of you working within a team, assisting others and providing assistance to those above you in a chain of command seems, based on current actions, to be completely unworkable. Youd quit within a month when you felt others simply didnt value your input, or wouldnt accept you were right in a debate.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 09:18   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I dig W
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:49   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forum manager isn't about tech stuff. It's about running the forums day-to-day and making all those minor decisions that take up your time and just annoy you. W could do it, as well as about six other people I can think of.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:53   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Starbucks for Forum Manager is the best idea ever
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:54   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Starbucks for Forum Manager is the best idea ever
I was going to ask you to be GD mod but then I remembered I didn't need to because I was online fifteen hours a day!
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 12:00   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you continue to put yourself forward as someone "Better" than everyone who currently works within the PA Community.

Mer's dog could put itself forward as being better than half the people who "work" here
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 12:01   #21
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I was going to ask you to be GD mod but then I remembered I didn't need to because I was online fifteen hours a day!
I really wanted JJ to ask me.

Then i could laugh. Lots.

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 12:04   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:
the dead dog?

lol\zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bingo
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 14:43   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
power to the one that doesnt want it

So when do i start?
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:02   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But you do Dace. You want the power, the pleasure of deleting people's hard-typed threads. The sheer rush of editing crappy replies, the joy of reading all the brilliantly worded threads on this board.

Don't deny it, give in to your deepest and darkest desire. YOU WANT TO MOD GD.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:19   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
But you do Dace. You want the power, the pleasure of deleting people's hard-typed threads. The sheer rush of editing crappy replies, the joy of reading all the brilliantly worded threads on this board.

Don't deny it, give in to your deepest and darkest desire. YOU WANT TO MOD GD.

If i was a mod i'd do nothing.

I'd watch and say:

"That's alright."

"That's alright."

"That's alright."

"That's alright."

"Keep on posting. We NEED more posts."

And everything would be wonderful.

People would think i was a great mod and i'd get the forums back to the way they should be.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:22   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or we could just not appoint you and it would have the same effect, but you could claim all the credit for having thought of it..

GENIUS

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:29   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Or we could just not appoint you and it would have the same effect, but you could claim all the credit for having thought of it..

GENIUS

But then the forums wouldn't have an appointed saviour*.

*me
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:31   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Someone needs to be about to reopen the threads closed by bad moderating decisions.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:57   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Someone needs to be about to reopen the threads closed by bad moderating decisions.

They weren't even a moderator AND THAT'S WHAT HURTS THE MOST!
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:28   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
They weren't even a moderator AND THAT'S WHAT HURTS THE MOST!
I was more referring to the incident where JonnyBGood called me a fag and then closed the thread so I couldn't respond.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:29   #31
W
Gubbish

Quote:
You are correct in that I , and everyone else , do not "Know" you as such. We do indeed only "Know" the persona you put forward. The same could be said for most people on this forum. That said, the persona you put forward is arrogant , self serving, and brings no benefit to the forums other than your own personal amusement. While i have no doubt you have the skill, you continue to put yourself forward as someone "Better" than everyone who currently works within the PA Community.
Actually, I don't. It's just a combination of you taking what I write too literally in some places, and then reading too much into it elsewhere. Personal amusement? Perhaps, I do really enjoy getting "you're a genius" and "best post ever" comments, but don't you? Have a feeling you know what I'm talking about here.
Quote:
The concept of you working within a team, assisting others and providing assistance to those above you in a chain of command seems, based on current actions, to be completely unworkable. Youd quit within a month when you felt others simply didnt value your input, or wouldnt accept you were right in a debate.
Based on what current actions? I dare say I'm superbly quallified in this area, and what you say is as far from the truth as possible.

PS: What's wrong with promoting JammyJim?
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:30   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The question is not what's wrong with promoting JJ, but why JJ was demoted in the first place.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:31   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Probably because he's never actually around.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:33   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The question is not what's wrong with promoting JJ, but why JJ was demoted in the first place.

He was caught fondling the hamster*!

*you know the one which provides the power for the servers by running in it's exercise wheel which is set up like a dynamo battery.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:37   #35
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure they'll put the best* candidate in the Forum Manager position

*worst

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:45   #36
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I think SHai gar would do a job beyond compare
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:00   #37
Ragnarak

Spinner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I heard, Karm and Mit kicked MrBrick out of PaTeam, and MrBrick is talking to Jolt about how to straighten out this whole mess.

We'll all see what happens (:
============================================

Finally a reason to read a thread in PD, i knew one would come up eventually.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:09   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

That PD thread is probably the funniest thing I've read since the Nod vs Spinner bitchfest when P2P was announced.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:12   #39
Ragnarak

Can anyone who actually knows tell me what's being going on?
Reading that thread Karm seems to be utilising his Communication Skills to the utmost
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:48   #40
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Can anyone who actually knows tell me what's being going on?
Reading that thread Karm seems to be utilising his Communication Skills to the utmost :p
who cares, just make some fat jokes :(
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:54   #41
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Anyone but karm for forum manager thread

Quote:
Probably because he's never actually around.
My own theory is that Karm killed JJ and PA Team[*] is helping him cover it up.

*Minus those who are getting cold feet and are being "eliminated."
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:01   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Link please D.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=173329

Why are you still at work?
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 20:14   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

what kind of shit management 'scheme' is that?
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 20:15   #44
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
sup page 2
foiled again
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 21:44   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JammyJim is the new Forum Manager.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:49   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JJ was anyways. I'd talked to him and sorted it out before any of this crap happened heh.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:04   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So whos the new mod?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 00:55   #48
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
JJ was anyways. I'd talked to him and sorted it out before any of this crap happened heh.

you didn't tell anyone then
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote