User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:13   #51
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
so what you are saying is that..

1) you are gay
2) it doesnt matter if the people that administer hinches servers know unix, the fact that he does not means he will fail
3) you are gay
4) you tried to do the same thing before at uni and failed
5) you are gay
6) even though hinch has clearly got something up his sleave and has been 'doing' 'it' since forever and has countless people and company that owe him favours he still cant be as good as you because you are the most gay person in the world
7) you are gay
8) you know how to use a perl tool and do process accounting for bandwidth so you must be the most important man in the world because noone else knows how to use them
9) you are gay
10) you are gay
Seconded.

Also, you may have every qualification that God has shat out his arse, but you still know jack sh*t about computers - you can't deny that either as you have proven it throughout this post! Unlucky!

I passed my MCSE+I when I was 16. Is it because the qualification is easy? No. It's because I worked for it and learned the OS inside out. Does that make me the daddy of MS Operating Systems? No - but the qualifications are what make you stand out in the crowd when going for a job, and I have an interview tomorrow, so it's obviously working.

So, I would suggest that you 'stfu' and go back to running your brand spanking new software company who no one will ever hear of. Should you choose not to do that and continue posting, 90% of posters in this thread will blow every argument you have out of the water.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:14   #52
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Oh, btw Hinch, best of luck
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:19   #53
ado

Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
Seconded.

Also, you may have every qualification that God has shat out his arse, but you still know jack sh*t about computers - you can't deny that either as you have proven it throughout this post! Unlucky!

I passed my MCSE+I when I was 16. Is it because the qualification is easy? No. It's because I worked for it and learned the OS inside out. Does that make me the daddy of MS Operating Systems? No - but the qualifications are what make you stand out in the crowd when going for a job, and I have an interview tomorrow, so it's obviously working.

So, I would suggest that you 'stfu' and go back to running your brand spanking new software company who no one will ever hear of. Should you choose not to do that and continue posting, 90% of posters in this thread will blow every argument you have out of the water.
Any argument i have used here is based on fact ... you want to try and "blow it out of the water" you may do so... my point is.. hinchs financial model is unsound.. period.. he WILL fail.

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:21   #54
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

1) you are gay
2) it doesnt matter if the people that administer hinches servers know unix, the fact that he does not means he will fail
3) you are gay
5) you are gay
6) even though hinch has clearly got something up his sleave and has been 'doing' 'it' since forever and has countless people and company that owe him favours he still cant be as good as you because you are the most gay person in the world
7) you are gay
8) you know how to use a perl tool and do process accounting for bandwidth so you must be the most important man in the world because noone else knows how to use them
9) you are gay
10) you are gay
Quoted for the didnt read it the first time crew.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:21   #55
skiddy
wild one

a - No he won't, we all know him and know he has an amazing ability to make things work even when the odds are against him. I think it's something to do with 'he believes in himself'.

b - You have no idea what his financial model is, you simply know how much he is charging and have made a rough estimate of costs. You know nothing of the many other variables that will be affecting it.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:22   #56
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:24   #57
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
so what you are saying is that..

1) you are gay
3) you are gay
5) you are gay
7) you are gay
9) you are gay
10) you are gay
Quote:
Thirded, Fourthded and Fifthded too!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:25   #58
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Thirded, Fourthded and Fifthded too!

M.
Have people ignored my quotation of it originally at the top of this page?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:28   #59
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
by "wrote them a web/DB interface" im assuming you meant "installed phpMyAdmin"
No, I mean I wrote a PHP interface to a MySQL database which holds user feedback information. The (session cookied) admin panel allows (amongst other toys) a report based on all feedback info summarised by helpdesk person with totals for the entire desk at the bottom. Each name is a hyperlink allowing a further level of detail for individual members e.g. if consistent poor feedback (highlighted in red on the main page) is received. The formula used to determine the highlighting is if(((calls_below_6/total_calls)*100)>25) i.e. if > 25% of calls for that person have a rating of 5 or below it's highlighted.

The whole thing is dynamic and feedback for a new person is simply added to the bottom of the table. It also links into our HEAT database to look up the name of the call handler.

And I STILL can't get p-h-p-nuke to work
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:29   #60
ado

Quote:
a - No he won't, we all know him and know he has an amazing ability to make things work even when the odds are against him. I think it's something to do with 'he believes in himself'.

b - You have no idea what his financial model is, you simply know how much he is charging and have made a rough estimate of costs. You know nothing of the many other variables that will be affecting it.
Ok listen... if he does it.. yay to him i am all for another gaming community. But no matter how hard someone believes in themselfs a negative cashflow dosnt work.

He may have contacts / favours (anyone in the IT industry today in its current climate has favours.. thats how people pay) but they do NOT generate money and money is needed to finance something like this EVEN if its a not profit organisation.

Ok whatever.. you believe hinch... i wont.. lets not argue.. he can do his thing i will go back to my "****ty little company nobody heard of" thats just got about 90k in government money for a asset management solution...

and yes that was a brag.. whatever

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:31   #61
ado

/me looks for anyone on these boards who dosnt thing the term "gay" is cool and l33t to call people

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:33   #62
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Amen to that!

It's kinda like when everyone was assuming they knew all about the finances of FSAS from one or two snippets of information
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:33   #63
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by ado
/me looks for anyone on these boards who dosnt thing the term "gay" is cool and l33t to call people
Me.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:34   #64
ado

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Amen to that!

It's kinda like when everyone was assuming they knew all about the finances of FSAS from one or two snippets of information
Well we all knew that FS was in the preverbial ****e didnt we ?

The situation is better now they have a decent company financing um.. and they just run pa.

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:36   #65
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know what half the thread means, but i think we should all support our brother in arms, give the man a break
best of luck hinch ! hope it will work out!
oh how i miss the time ppl where supportive of eachother on this forum ! pls bring it back :'(
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:42   #66
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:49   #67
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
is it me or is it quite strange that this thread has not been deleted, i would of thought "higher powers" would not of liked the advertising of other game servers and games websites or whatever on there servers

oppertunitist plug: my webbie will be ready easter time
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:54   #68
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Oh, btw Hinch, best of luck

ta
8o)
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 16:59   #69
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ado
i will go back to my "****ty little company nobody heard of" thats just got about 90k in government money for a asset management solution...

and yes that was a brag.. whatever
just finished one of them for someone.
written in .net
charged them 300k for it

Quote:
Originally posted byStarbucks

is it me or is it quite strange that this thread has not been deleted, i would of thought "higher powers" would not of liked the advertising of other game servers and games websites or whatever on there servers
I own the higer powers 8o)

btw heres a thought for you ado
Perhaps im a spoilt little rich kiddie with a trust fund with lots of 9`s in it perhaps i dont actually have to work i just work because i choose to?

Just perhaps
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:00   #70
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ado

lets not argue.. he can do his thing i will go back to my "****ty little company nobody heard of"
and yet you are still posting...
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:02   #71
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
I own the higer powers 8o)
ph33r teh mighty monkeh man
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:04   #72
ado

Quote:
just finished one of them for someone.
written in .net
charged them 300k for it
yes yes ofc you did....., I aint even going to dignify this with a responce, I suppose the next thing is where i say "yes but i sold one for 1,000,000, and you say yeah me 10,000,000". If you had any decent experience with the IT industry you would know that 300k for a single bespoke product is a complete joke.

Quote:

btw heres a thought for you ado
Perhaps im a spoilt little rich kiddie with a trust fund with lots of 9`s in it perhaps i dont actually have to work i just work because i choose to?

Just perhaps
heres a little idea for you... there is this guy we all know who is "ok" with asp and playing with his computer and likes everyone to think he is realllly good and makes lots of money and all the "groupies" of this really important online forum flock around him.. and yes.. you guessed it his name is hinch.

I dont live in this world of yours hinch.. i live in the real one.. where people have to make money.. where we use real technolagies and not mikey mouse access DB's and ASP.... where to make any sort of money you have to actually DO stuff and not just SAY you will.

You used to run a IRC network remember for fang..yunno the one that was constantly down due to DDOS attacks..... I wonder how many mine had

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:05   #73
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
charged them 300k for it
It would take me...um...too many years to earn that
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:09   #74
ado

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
and yet you are still posting...
because it amazes me that unqualified uninformed mongs like you are allowed a opinion and so i feel a need to correct you.

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:09   #75
hinch
Banned

heres an idea

1x www.sundora.co.uk - boxed product back end sold 8 times at 120k a pop.

heres another one www.wyprovider.net 1xbespoke product so far purchased by 4 government ran LSC authorities 220k each

want me to go on?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:13   #76
ado

Quote:
heres an idea

1x www.sundora.co.uk - boxed product back end sold 8 times at 120k a pop.

heres another one www.wyprovider.net 1xbespoke product so far purchased by 4 government ran LSC authorities 220k each

want me to go on?
yes please.. but how about providing one thats actually got your name linked there somewhere .. yunno to prove you did it.. not that i would be suggesting otherwiese ofc

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:15   #77
hinch
Banned

gimmie your email address i`ll send you the code for one page from each site

as a company we do not put our name or our developers name on anyproject
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:46   #78
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
heres an idea

1x www.sundora.co.uk
worst anything ever.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:55   #79
hinch
Banned

Quote:
worst anything ever.
aye i never liked the front end they put on it
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:00   #80
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ado
because it amazes me that unqualified uninformed mongs like you are allowed a opinion and so i feel a need to correct you.
sorry but everyone is allowed any opinion these days

the more you post here the stupider you're going to look, especially when hinch stops twatting about and just proves you are completely wrong

have fun
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:01   #81
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
aye i never liked the front end they put on it
no ****ing ****

almost makes me want to go round the house of the cheif development director of macromedia flash's house with a shotgun doesnt it
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:01   #82
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
How funny.

PA alliance switching to real world business. I will be very amused if you manage to do any profit out of your rather funny venture.
qnps managed, so why shouldn't hinch?

Jester
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:04   #83
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

oh and ive seen truely **** systems sold for the same amount of money that hinch said he charged

300k for a backoffice, possible limitless free or cheap tech support from him, as the creator

plus the time building the product

300k, from a companies point of view is nothing compared to the tech support gained and the products effectiveness

your view of 300k for a computer backend as being absurd shows how amateurish you are
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:06   #84
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
qnps managed, so why shouldn't hinch?

Jester
how ever unrealistic this seems

but shai seems to want most people in DYB to sign up for this company thing

that seems the most unlikely of Planetarion alliances to become a business
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:27   #85
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
good luck hinch, i trust you know what your doing

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 18:35   #86
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
good luck.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 19:02   #87
ado

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

the more you post here the stupider you're going to look, especially when hinch stops twatting about and just proves you are completely wrong

have fun
Isnt that always the problem that hinch never does go the extra mile to make anything "great" and keeps twatting around.

and yes thanks i do have fun , people who take this seriously are lacking in things to do.. Ive been having a laff all day at this.. serves as some distraction for someone who is off work ill.

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 19:03   #88
ado

and ragnarak, hinch has never managed to prove me wrong yet.....

yes my dad is bigger than his dad

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 19:50   #89
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Hinch should have brought PA
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:04   #90
ado

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
how exactly will he fail?

he doesnt want to make a profit

he just wants to cover as many costs as possible

how can he fail ?
(this is not what i am SAYING he will do)

but he could fail by not survining, by producing a substandard product, by not getting many subscribers

there are many ways in which a non profit organisation can fail... i have named but a few.

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:07   #91
ado

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
a chance for fang to win ?

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:22   #92
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For Hinch
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:38   #93
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
i did offer 10k cash in hand to them and i already had all the hardware setup for it what do you think is running the servers 8o)
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:39   #94
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
For Hinch
oi get your ass to i15 and let me kick it for you
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:42   #95
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Good luck hinch!

Don't see the need for people to pick at your idea when you're trying to provide a service for others.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:46   #96
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
someone else whos going to i15 \o/
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:53   #97
ado

Quote:
leshy go to i15 and bring hearts and parra with you 1!!!!!!!!

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 21:28   #98
Idi

Quote:
PHP is the best choice if your site is only going to display 10 photos of britney spears and a guestbook.
my php site has 30 pictures of britney spears, but no guestbook :/

(thats actually true!)

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 21:41   #99
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
my php site has 30 pictures of britney spears, but no guestbook :/

(thats actually true!)
mine had many more
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 21:50   #100