User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:24   #151
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
Originally posted by Stratovarius
I am. Maybe update your intel.
maybe i should update urs unfortunatly for u i ain't that generous.
Sir_Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:26   #152
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Unfortunately this actually worked. It was the reason that Sirad gave me for Madcows not wanting anything to do with Eclipse, apparently ViruS had spotted one of Killmark's nicks on the Eclipse server and told them Mongs.
this one made me chuckle, our techie came back from vacation about 48h ago, so till then our "server" was not even under development.

Says alot about Virus Intel huh?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:29   #153
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
[i]

They a bit arrogant to think they are that important right?;P [/b]
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:34   #154
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
The Fury way. But it used to go wrong at stage 2.
its contradicting how a litteral noone can judge a whole alliance.
I kinda recall Fury winning more rounds then titans and having a better overall performance during in its existance.
Honor to who honor belongs, you played a good round, eventho it wasnt finished. But pls get your nose out of your own ass and dont talk yourself into something your alliance has never achieved. tathxgbye
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:45   #155
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Kon
first of all i haven't read Viper's thread nor have i spoken to him. The thread is based of the numerous reports i got.
this shows 2 things apart from the typical "I R VIRUZ AND I R RETARDED", either your intel is not that uberleet and you should get better informants or there is no communication in Virus HQ, poor them, if both of their PA HC post bull**** contradicting themself and making a fool of both of them.

Well done Virus Hc, poor Virus ;/ you should look out for old guys like ladybug or Biggie to post on the boards, atleast they only opend their mouth after thinking.
But our Sir_kon is still young, so we wont get on him to hard for this, he is still learning
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:52   #156
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
hehe

hehehe

we all have to learn everuthing one time or another

i have great faith in you young KON`eh

Isil
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 20:55   #157
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
ND's intent regarding political affiliations this round was to maximize stagnation and all gang up on VOM.

Honest.

No, I'm serious.

:/

cmon folks, lets let those people who know their political arrangments announce them when their ready, and not make unfounded accusations before hand.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:05   #158
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

I'm not young ... wish i was tho
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:12   #159
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Kon
I'm not young ... wish i was tho
well it seems mental age was meant, and in this area you are quiet green my friend
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:14   #160
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
hehe

oh well...

he might b green, as in not seen his best days yet...

while u r more like a tad of dark brown... as in definitively seen ur best days

Isil
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:16   #161
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
its contradicting how a litteral noone can judge a whole alliance.
I kinda recall Fury winning more rounds then titans and having a better overall performance during in its existance.
Honor to who honor belongs, you played a good round, eventho it wasnt finished. But pls get your nose out of your own ass and dont talk yourself into something your alliance has never achieved. tathxgbye
Sticks and stones, my friend.

You don't need to always be a twat to be noticed.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:17   #162
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Wisdom comes with the age

And who are you mr.philosoph ? can we see some official virus stuff from you aswell, today is Virus-day

2 HC won already the retarded post rankings, the masses demand more
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:19   #163
isildurx

haha

why would i?

even if i did post comments about such things as they did, doesnt mean i share their opinions whatsoever.

i comment on things i c fit to comment on, and the current situation on allies/NAPs whatever, i cannot even start to divulge into im afraid

isil
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:21   #164
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Is it "who can make a bigger fool of themselves in Virus" day today?

As has been said in the other 10 threads already open on this subject. You created the block so don't cry that others are creating them too. Also how can you claim that the VOM block is 5 times as small and there is only two sides when:
Well I have been told about some other blocks for a long time. We are not the first to co-operate. I had some meetings with almost all the alliances in PA and I have not asked for any of them. Could you tell me why if it was not to decide of some alliances? Could you tell me why I have refused some alliances if I so wish a powerblock? They are talented players. May be I have refused an alliance with them to prevent any huge block, because some players who are not in the alliance I am in begged for it (hello BoH). Have you ever think about it?

Quote:
  • [1] No other blocks have been announced
So true, they hide in the shadow... but it does not mean that they does not exist.

Quote:
  • [2] 'Rumours' suggest there is two other blocks not one
According to you no other has been announced but you know about their number, are you a diviner?
According to the rumor I am a clone of Sean Connery, but once more the rumor can be 100% right.

Quote:
  • [3] Only 'rumours' suggest that these two blocks (which tbh on their own amount to about the same firepower as VOM) are working together
My intel (not rumor this time) tells me that those 2 blocks are working together and that they dont have the same firepower by far. What can you tell about as the so called "VOM"'s firepower since you dont even know anything about it let's say the Olympians?

Quote:
  • [4] You believe random propaganda with no actual evidence to back it up which ironically comes from 'your side' and today specifically from your own alliance
You admit that everything is only propaganda. You tell that he has no evidence while you obviously dont know anything about it.
Well I have some evidences. Evidences that you don't have any clue.

Quote:

Your desperate attempts to prevent either block forming to the extend you believe they might, let alone your fear of them working against you, clearly shows the rest of the universe that the VOM block is scared and is worried that this round may not be as easy for them as they would have hoped.
An easy round is not what we are looking for, make it interesting and challenging, that will be good enough. How many different alliances will be in your galaxy? I will have 3, what about you? Less?

Quote:

Also perhaps you are deemed the 'evil ones' cos the way you act and the fact that people don't like you instead of what you think is anti-powerblocking hatred.
Tell me what alliance didnt want to block with any alliance please?
It is all about the number (everybody is well trained and prepared in such a small universe, we all have the same skills). While we have a limited alliance, limited in size and in power, what are you looking for? A N-times biggest block to be certain to win. Who are the big bad boys willing to make that round stagnant and boring?

Quote:

Btw, Fleet_Multiplex has the lead on the retarded post award for the moment, try harder next time :/

Last edited by WebAngel; 14 Jan 2003 at 21:32.
WebAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:35   #165
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
well it seems mental age was meant, and in this area you are quiet green my friend
this reminds me of sum1 who was allowed to make decisions in fury, atleast i havent sunk to his lvl
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:35   #166
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Alot of people, spouting off about things they have no idea about... nothing new at all.

Good luck next round everyone, your going to need it if your half as conffused as you are now at tick 1.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 21:58   #167
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu
The VOM squad arived.

Actually VOM dimminished any hope of this round being a solo round for alliances, aswel as any other major alliances being made.

The fact of the matter is, VOM started this 'block war' and now they have to bite the bullet.

Aneu
so your saying that none of the other alliances has tried to make allies with any others until the evul VoM came

get real
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:03   #168
Ants
Commander

Ants is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
fortunately it works in speedgames (dont tell the LH people that please)
Exactly how many official PA speed games have you won then?
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:04   #169
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Well I have been told about some other blocks for a long time. We are not the first to co-operate. I had some meetings with almost all the alliances in PA and I have not asked for any of them. Could you tell me why if it was not to decide of some alliances? Could you tell me why I have refused some alliances if I so wish a powerblock? They are talented players. May be I have refused an alliance with them to prevent any huge block, because some players who are not in the alliance I am in begged for it (hello BoH). Have you ever think about it?
Not quite sure what you are rambling on about here...I think its about the fact other alliances were talking about making a block at the same time as you. TBH who gives a ****? Whether others were talking or not first, VOM were the first to make an agreement. Again you seem to be refering to the whole "they are bigger than us crap" get a new line fs.

Quote:
So true, they hide in the shadow... but it does not mean that they does not exist.
That is not in dispute, the dispute is of who they consist of and what arrangements they have with others. None of which have been fully decided and everything read on the boards is pure speculation that most people believe as truths.

Quote:
According to you no other has been announced but you know about their number, are you a diviner?
According to the rumor I am a clone of Sean Connery, but once more the rumor can be 100% right.
Erm....are you agreeing with me here or not? I don't understand whether you are saying that others have been officially announced and that I am wrong or if you are agreeing with me.

Quote:
My intel (not rumor this time) tells me that those 2 blocks are working together and that they dont have the same firepower by far. What can you tell about as the so called "VOM"'s firepower since you dont even know anything about it let's say the Olympians?
So its not rumour...that makes your intel 100% correct? Haha, what makes your intel any better than anyone elses...tell me does your intel tell you where RaH "have" gone for example? I make assumptions on VOM's firepower just as you do to the others. You've contradicted yourself in this sentance.

Quote:
You admit that everything is only propaganda. You tell that he has no evidence while you obviously dont know anything about it.
Well I have some evidences. Evidences that you don't have any clue.
I say again...your evidence must be correct then. Care to tell us what we've done before we know ourselves?

Quote:
An easy round is not what we are looking for, make it interesting and challenging, that will be good enough. How many different alliances will be in your galaxy? I will have 3, what about you? Less?
You seem to have lost total track of the arguement? Did I hit a nerve somewhere along the line thats causing you to go off topic?

Quote:
Tell me what alliance didnt want to block with any alliance please?
I could tell you several RaH didn't want to block with and thus haven't spoken too, but then thats none of your business is it? On second thoughts your 100% reliable intel prolly already told you.

Quote:
It is all about the number (everybody is well trained and prepared in such a small universe, we all have the same skills). While we have a limited alliance, limited in size and in power, what are you looking for? A N-times biggest block to be certain to win. Who are the big bad boys willing to make that round stagnant and boring?
B***s*** is it all about numbers. You know as well as anyone that a smaller group of good players can easily out play and defeat a larger group of average ones. Yet again (you are getting boring) you assume you already know the other block(s) and know they are going to work together.

Go away, have a few more words with your reliable intel and come back when you can make a point and a bit of sense.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:11   #170
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Just a definition for dummies, there is a huge difference between a block and a powerblock. The first one is a to fill your galaxy and the second is a way to take over the universe.

Well concerning the alliances and blocks the problem is quite simple:
No alliance in PA can defend 10 members from the same gal if they are all under attack at the same time. We, in Olympians have decided to set the maximum number of Olympians in a galaxy next round. This is to prevent getting overstretched on the defensive. "Don't put all their eggs in the same basket."
PA-crew has decided to set the number of player to 10 hence we HAD to fill our galaxies with some allies. If I take into account the number of alliances that have asked me for an agreement (almost all), I can tell you that I am not alone in that case. We picked 2 medium sized alliances to co-operate with. I wont tell you which ones let's say XXX and YYY. Neither the largest ones nor the strongest ones, but just the ones that fit the best to fill our galaxies and to get some fun. They are now our allies with the exact number of players we were looking for. In the meanwhile I have refused an alliance with Eclipse (A lot of Fury+ some Legion+ a few Rah+++), same goes with ToT HD and many others. Not because they are not attractive for an alliance, far from to be, Eclipse has some of the best PA players around for instance; well, not because they are not attractive but because I wanted to give PA a chance to have a round with a fair chance for everybody to have some fun, it means no powerblock FFLTTVRJRTJYTRBFEF-like plundering the entire universe without any resistance.
Nobody can avoid the blocks because the universe is too small, because someone else has decided for it. I would have been glad to go alone without any alliance.

Concerning stagnation:
None in our side is permitted to join a galaxy consisting of members from any alliances besides XXX, YYY, or Olympians or allianceles players. The reasons behind such strict rules are simple, we do not want to be responsible for protecting any potential enemy or competition. Also, we do not want to see any cases of fence sitting by ANY parties. As you can see we are doing our best to make the coming round as boring as possible.

Concerning our "supremacy":
We will be about 10% of the PA universe, maybe 15%, the Olympians is completely unproven and non of our allies has never won any round. NoS alone is about 150/200 members maybe more while the member base of The Olympians is Titans (less than 100 members last round) and that 30% of the Titans left PA or will be inactive (including the whole command staff but a few like me). What a threat!!! Not that I am whining or anything like that since I guess that we have some good players in The Olympians too and we still have our chance (not against the whole universe obviously).

Now what is next:
Since everybody is focussing on our co-operation (which is reasonnable in my mind) and that some experts in communication are posting on AD all day long about it, some other alliances are getting affraid of us and some others HUGE superblocks are being created. They are all creating some mixed galaxies hence they will all have only one target in the universe (my side).
To make it short we are clearly outnumbered by any superblock and they still want to team up, all against us because we are considered officially as the big bad boys willing to powerblock and so on. Hopefully nothing is done yet and I do hope that everybody will be wise in the coming weeks.
Tell me what I have to do to counter a powerblock? Recruit more? Get more allies? Create another powerblock? I do not want that.
As you can see some alliances are not doing everything on the benefit of themsevle only, everybody is not selfish and I do not want to win at all cost. I am doing my best efforts for PA, getting for my alliance what is needed but not more and what do I get in return? I get Zeus' very positive coment on my alliance right in the middle of a Creators' Hour and this entire thread full of gossip and nonsense.
All the HCs of the other alliances are just looking for an excuse to powerblock with more and more alliances, if you do not want that then please don't give them this excuse.

WebAngel.

Last edited by WebAngel; 14 Jan 2003 at 22:51.
WebAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:15   #171
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
First reasonable post in this thread, well said Webby.
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:17   #172
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
WebAngel, your entire post lies on the assumption that there is indeed a 'superblock' being created with the intent of destroying you.

Unfortunately, that assumption, is merely fiction. Unless of course, this alliance is taking place under the radar of the command staff of all the alliances that are supposedly involved.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:21   #173
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
WebAngel, your entire post lies on the assumption that there is indeed a 'superblock' being created with the intent of destroying you.

Unfortunately, that assumption, is merely fiction. Unless of course, this alliance is taking place under the radar of the command staff of all the alliances that are supposedly involved.
No it does not. Since I tell you that I hope that it wont occure. In this post I tell you why we had to ally and why we wont get bigger, why everybody has still a chance and that it is not a good reason to start a powerblock. There is a lot of mud around this topic and no official announcement. I wanted to make everything clear.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:22   #174
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Aneu said it was happening - so it must be true!

:-)

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:28   #175
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
No it does not. Since I tell you that I hope that it wont occure. In this post I tell you why we had to ally and why we wont get bigger, why everybody has still a chance and that it is not a good reason to start a powerblock. There is a lot of mud around this topic and no official announcement. I wanted to make everything clear.
So you'd be happy as a clam if the remaining alliances split up into two groups? Or if other 'necessary' blocks would be created?
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:42   #176
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
only thing that actually ever worked was deus.
\o/

btw, does anyone else notice that this fictional 'superblock' provides a nice excuse for VOM to gain some more allies?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:43   #177
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Feel free to create a block that is able to challenge us, but do not make it a bashing party, we might be not that powerful
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:45   #178
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Eh. To each his own.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:47   #179
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Feel free to create a block that is able to challenge us, but do not make it a bashing party, we might be not that powerful
I could start another recruitment wing in NoS

lol, j/k webby
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:47   #180
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
\o/

btw, does anyone else notice that this fictional 'superblock' provides a nice excuse for VOM to gain some more allies?
Does anyone notice how we haven't been getting any more?

Barrow: Yes, as long as those are independent and not just a handy PR excuse.

Webbie said it all really.

This discussion is just getting silly.

Make your blocks (-power) please - we'll play as we can and we'll see what happens. We never chose our allies to win, we chose them to play ffs. Game etc.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:48   #181
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Even if there was some kind of 'universe vs VOM' situation, the 'universe' side would quickly fragment, so even if VOM got off to a bad start, they would have plenty of opportunity to recover later - FLVT proved this in r6. The same applies to any other alliances - if, for example, Eclipse were targetted heavily early on, I would expect us to play as smartly as possible, conserve our strength, and try to exploit any openings that occurred in the political situation later on.

The whining we're hearing right now is from people who don't want a fight, don't want to have to take a little bit of incoming, and basically want the entire round to go according to their plans, when the universe itself might have other ideas.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:48   #182
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Again....who said 'the third block' would be with Eclipse and co and against VOM?
What a nice block it seems I'm in, now all we need is a fancy name
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:53   #183
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Really because I have it on good authority that while they've met with ND neither HD nor RaH have agreed a deal with them, that is unless Aneu and Maddix have lied on IRC and this very thread. All Viper is trying to do is undo the "bad guy" image his block has received over the last few days by lumping in everyone and their dog to say "LOOK HOW BAD YOU ARE WITH ALL THOSE ALLIES".
I do think we have a winner
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:54   #184
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Even if there was some kind of 'universe vs VOM' situation, the 'universe' side would quickly fragment, so even if VOM got off to a bad start, they would have plenty of opportunity to recover later - FLVT proved this in r6. The same applies to any other alliances - if, for example, Eclipse were targetted heavily early on, I would expect us to play as smartly as possible, conserve our strength, and try to exploit any openings that occurred in the political situation later on.

The whining we're hearing right now is from people who don't want a fight, don't want to have to take a little bit of incoming, and basically want the entire round to go according to their plans, when the universe itself might have other ideas.
I don't hear whining - I hear people pointing out the hypocrisy of members of this potential super block for accusing VOM of blocking but then indulging in it in a vastly more massive scale...

Most in VOM look forward to a good fight...It would just be a pity if in creating 'mixed' gals to defeat VOM the rest of the universe ends up stagnating after completing that task (if they complete it!)

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 22:59   #185
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony

It must be true, his reliable intel told him!

Quote:
Indeed...I always thought a block was a block with the intention to detroy the rest of the universe (i.e. win)

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:10   #186
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ants
Exactly how many official PA speed games have you won then?
hi 3:21 (or is it 2:21 ?)

oh no 3:16 heh

read the post .. i said speedgames not official games

however if you count pa beta's as official (they are officially pa, and they are speed) i think i won the most beta's since round 4
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:25   #187
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Matey, could you stop poluting AD with your personal ego-problems? Go PM sirad or Cochese again, another pm can't harm them. I get sick and tired of scrolling over your post to find an interesting one.
Was it me who started bitching by making this a personal matter?

I think you will find out that the answer is NO if you read this thread instead of just replying without knowing a ****!!!

So maybe you should direct that quote to Cochese who was the one starting to make this a personal thing!!!

I never wanted this to be personal but when ppl bitch on me I have to give a reply to that. Is that hard to understand?

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:25   #188
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Clearly every other alliance besides those in VOM have to go solo & not cooperate at all, in some cases you're allowed to have 1 other ally so you form easy chunks for VOM to defeat one by one. Shame on any alliances that plan to work together to defeat VOM, you should all know better than that.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:35   #189
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
this one made me chuckle, our techie came back from vacation about 48h ago, so till then our "server" was not even under development.

Says alot about Virus Intel huh?
hmm hicks, i thought better of you then this.
but if you like you can search your logs for the word virus.
and where i said virus told me killmark was in eclipse it was a totally diffrent source.

I'm not fond of his track record and i wont have anything to do with him.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:37   #190
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
I don't hear whining - I hear people pointing out the hypocrisy of members of this potential super block for accusing VOM of blocking but then indulging in it in a vastly more massive scale...

Most in VOM look forward to a good fight...It would just be a pity if in creating 'mixed' gals to defeat VOM the rest of the universe ends up stagnating after completing that task (if they complete it!)
I haven't made any accusations regarding blocking, so I don't think I can really be called a 'hypocrite'.

I can assure you that I look forward to a good fight and many challenges also, and have little interest in seeing a stagnant universe. I have always opposed stagnant politics, and I would not propose any deals which would lead directly to stagnation.

I don't think anyone has the moral 'high ground' on this issue - neither VOM nor their enemies can claim to be morally superior. The question is simply one of survival, victory and enjoyment for the alliances concerned, and each alliance will act in its own best interests to achieve those aims.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:41   #191
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
yes you can see the hc boards.... where it was decided 2 now cant you
as for last round i was outvoted to as letting you do anything

funny how a democracy works aint it, especially when well when i dident get my way i dident quit opps, met u round 6 told you i dident like u then still dont now, so kindly fk off k.

the important thing... read your own posts
hmmm Am I the only problem having some difficulties readin that?

I'm not sure if I have understood your first lines right but if you mean that you were outvoted last round about letting me be the BC then yes you are right cause I was the only person in MadcowS able to handle it the way it should be handled and with all the resect the military machine was the only thing that realy worked in MadcowS so I don't know where you see the problem in that.
Think about what it was that didn't work instead of complaining about the things that I made work.
Now if you absolutely want to talk about it then let me mention for you want didn't work.
First of all the recruiters were a problem at times (especialy just b4 the start of the round) which caused me to do their job from time to time and I know that I was not the only one who had a problem with that and we had many discussions about it.
Then the Internal affairs never realy got to work either as you have allready admitted and we tried to solve it last round but never got it done (at least not while I was there).
Then the last and probably the biggest problem was that you had your school which you had to take care of and, BK quit, Cochese left or went so inactive that it looked like he quit (never figured that out) and ProtoX quit..... that is almost all of the HCs god damit so ofc the HC matters was f***ed up too.

The point is that all that realy worked was the thing I was in charge of namely the military, but since most of the officers went inactive too it became too much work and I had to quit PA.

I don't see where it is that I failed in MadcowS last round since I was about the only one who did my god damn job and did it well.

And maybe you should try to argue at a level just a little above the level of a 5 year old. You don't back up what you are saying. As an example you just acuse me for not doing my job, but you fail to say why you think you are in position to accuse me....

I can also acuse you for being a murderer but what would I have to back it up with?

Start getting a bit serious ffs!!!

cbk
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:44   #192
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Have fun in your fence sitting galaxy cbk
HEHE!!! well if you are so lucky that my gal will be fence sitting I don't think you shall complain but unfortunately for you I don't think you are that lucky...

cbk
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:49   #193
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
enjoy your round cbk.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:51   #194
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by cbk100
Was it me who started bitching by making this a personal matter?

I think you will find out that the answer is NO if you read this thread instead of just replying without knowing a ****!!!

So maybe you should direct that quote to Cochese who was the one starting to make this a personal thing!!!

I never wanted this to be personal but when ppl bitch on me I have to give a reply to that. Is that hard to understand?

cbk
All I am saying is that you should do your laundry elsewhere.

And I urge you not to make it personal towards me too, by calling me names. Cause I can easily find out you coords.

Ow yes, that is indeed a threat.

I have nothing against you cbk, I just get annoyed when people discuss irrelevant stuff (to the AD community) on AD. It does not exactly add to its quality.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:55   #195
cbk100

Quote:
All I am saying is that you should do your laundry elsewhere.

And I urge you not to make it personal towards me too, by calling me names. Cause I can easily find out you coords.

Ow yes, that is indeed a threat.

I have nothing against you cbk, I just get annoyed when people discuss irrelevant stuff (to the AD community) on AD. It does not exactly add to its quality.
And what is it that is irrelevant?

Was it my comment about VOM being backfired aggainst?

Or the answers to Cochese's and SiRads bitching about me?

If you try to read this post you will find out that I never took this personal, but I am in my good right to defend myself if ppl start bitching.

So wasn't it them who started posting irrelevant crap here?
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 23:58   #196
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Your reply to my last post? And your next reply to any related post??
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 00:04   #197
cbk100

Quote:
Your reply to my last post? And your next reply to any related post??
Why do you ask me if my post are irrelavant?

If I think they are I wouldn't post them...

cbk- who is on his way to bed cause gf is pissed because I sit here

/m0000
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 00:06   #198
Ants
Commander

Ants is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hi 3:21 (or is it 2:21 ?)

oh no 3:16 heh

read the post .. i said speedgames not official games

however if you count pa beta's as official (they are officially pa, and they are speed) i think i won the most beta's since round 4
It was 3:21 I think :/

People who count beta's as a show of their 'supremecy' really do need to get a life.

The fact you see beta as a 'win or lose' game shows just how good an asset you must be to the beta testing team.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 00:07   #199
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Why do you ask me if my post are irrelavant?

If I think they are I wouldn't post them...

cbk- who is on his way to bed cause gf is pissed because I sit here

/m0000
Those were no real questions cbk, anyway, give your gf a kiss from me and tell her I sincerely thank her for getting you off the net.

Who knows, you might have a better day tomorrow. I sure as hell hope so.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 00:12   #200
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Or the answers to Cochese's and SiRads bitching about me?

If you try to read this post you will find out that I never took this personal, but I am in my good right to defend myself if ppl start bitching.

So wasn't it them who started posting irrelevant crap here?

Let's go back to page 2:

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
I somehow doubt you're in any position to be commenting on our actions cbk
I posted this (an attack on you? Nope) which you replied with this:

Quote:
LOL of some reason I think everyone is in the position to coment on that since it conserns everyone. Don't start sounding like a n00b cause you are too good for that.

And for some reason I think I'm more in the position to comment than any other.... remember that it wasn't me who was HC of MadcowS and just left last round.... don't start bitching or I'll do it too and that will just get real dirty.

Lets try to keep it a bit to the topic and if you have any problems with me create a thread about it and I'll be glad to comment on everything you say or even better take it to a PM so that all other don't have to listen to such crap.

Now who started the personal attacks against who exactly?

Have a good night cbk.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote