User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 20 Oct 2013, 04:56   #1
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
A bit of fun...possibly?

Hi everybody!
I have pondered this for a while, and if I can get the top 10 alliances behind me then it would make this more *fun*.

Next round I would like if you all napped my planet. I won't attack anyone (like usual anyway) but in turn I will not get any Inc's from any alliance. Or any planet. At all. I will sit in some tag just in case I get rogue Incs.

My plan is to just scan like normal (#scans) and only init roids. Like any time I don't need to pay for amps. End goal being to see how I would rank in the end.

I would love to be able to create a tag called Scans and have zero Incs for all of the scanners in this, but that would be near to impossible.

Feedback appreciated!

And yes, I am drunk.

mPulse

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 06:47   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A bit of fun...possibly?

How dare you suggest we have fun!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 08:43   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Why don't you ask appoco if you can join patsa??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 12:27   #4
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

You obviously would win the round easily... And if you didnt know his you were obviously drunk when writing this post
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 12:52   #5
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

People can still attack patsa Kai...

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 25 Oct 2013, 04:54   #6
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

just make scans not blocked by dissies, win win.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 20:42   #7
Firebird

You can have a Nap from App as I am kind like that!
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 20:50   #8
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

can i have one??
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2013, 20:50   #9
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

lol Forest

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 29 Oct 2013, 21:29   #10
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

mPulse just wants to fence.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 23:00   #11
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

Just a quick update on this. So far for the current round I have the following alliances in agreement to pnap my planet:

Apprime
The Fallen
Spore
Conspiracy
Innuendo
Vikings
HEROES

Pending decisions from the following alliances:

NewDawn
Howling Rain
ROCK

So far I haven't been able to contact (drop me a pm on irc please):

All of the top10's have been contacted. If you have an alliance outside of the top10 then please pm me!

My initial plan was to just init from the start and see what would happen, but that was dependent on having all alliances on board. Instead I have changed to scanning primarily (focus was on tech for that at the start rather than mining roids) and to init roids now that I have the scan tech done. The end goal of this is ideally to establish that most/all alliances will allow personal naps to a small number of scanners.

As you can see, the support from alliances has been overwhelming so far, hopefully some of you can twist the arms on the last remaining alliances to jump on board too!

And don't forget, #Scans is banging out scans once again this round! If you or your alliance wants access to the channel to scan (and with that you get access to our central scans collection) then PLEASE pm me on IRC!

mPulse

irc.netgamers.org

Last edited by mPulse; 12 Nov 2013 at 23:10.
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 23:12   #12
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPulse View Post
So far I haven't been able to contact (drop me a pm on irc please):
(...)

HEROES

(...)
mPulse
HEROES welcomes your heroic proposal and shall comply!
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 23:13   #13
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

Many thanks HellKicker

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 12 Nov 2013, 23:34   #14
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Just wanted to say that you don't have a pending a decision from ROCK, we've declined your request several times. Unluckily for us you have joined Vikings which we are napped with, so we wont be able to hit you, but those who are unfriendly with Vikings hopefully will have the brains to break the pnap with you.

I can accept that you're setting yourself some goals, what don't make any logic to me is that alliances pnap you so that you can go on a initation trip.
And newsflash... ofc you win if you don't get any proper incs(unless you are way beyond horrible).

And you don't need a whole round to find that out. All you need is a few seconds and a bot.

.roidcost 3000 2500k 49
Capping 3000 roids at 2500k value with 49% bonus will repay in 223 ticks (9 days)

But in case you manage to break logic and sit on mass roids while not getting incs in a war game over roids. Congratz
Unread 12 Nov 2013, 23:51   #15
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Easy, make the pnaps void if he gets above 1k roids as part of the deal. As far as I'm reading it he just wants to scan and be able to afford his amps, not init to 3k and sit on them all round

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2013, 00:35   #16
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Easy, make the pnaps void if he gets above 1k roids as part of the deal. As far as I'm reading it he just wants to scan and be able to afford his amps, not init to 3k and sit on them all round
to Quote mPulse: "End goal being to see how I would rank in the end."
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2013, 22:43   #17
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

oh i forgot about this en devour .... pm me again sometime
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2013, 17:35   #18
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

Conspiracy have cancelled their pnap with me, because I am in tag with Vikings (and CT have a war with Vikings currently). They claim that this is in violation of their agreement with me, even though I had originally stated that I would be in a tag. Showed them that, and now their excuse is because I am defending vs them. Never was it said that I wouldn't defend, simply that I wouldn't attack.

Whatever about politics between the two alliances, I'm sitting in tag for def. Nice going CT.

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 25 Nov 2013, 18:04   #19
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

About time
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2013, 18:05   #20
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

To be fair, I just read up and can't see where it says you include defending.

I think if you were in an alliance hostile to me and sending defence against us, we would cancel the p-nap too
Unread 25 Nov 2013, 18:48   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPulse View Post
Never was it said that I wouldn't defend, simply that I wouldn't attack.
Well, that's a rather silly expectation. As Forest said(!?), If you defend against someone, you're hostile to them. CT is completely in the right.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Nov 2013, 21:13   #22
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Just wanted to say that you don't have a pending a decision from ROCK, we've declined your request several times. Unluckily for us you have joined Vikings which we are napped with, so we wont be able to hit you, but those who are unfriendly with Vikings hopefully will have the brains to break the pnap with you.

I can accept that you're setting yourself some goals, what don't make any logic to me is that alliances pnap you so that you can go on a initation trip.
And newsflash... ofc you win if you don't get any proper incs(unless you are way beyond horrible).

And you don't need a whole round to find that out. All you need is a few seconds and a bot.

.roidcost 3000 2500k 49
Capping 3000 roids at 2500k value with 49% bonus will repay in 223 ticks (9 days)

But in case you manage to break logic and sit on mass roids while not getting incs in a war game over roids. Congratz

Dude, wake up!

1)
Do you see him with 3000 roids?

2)
If he can't be in a tag, how do you expect him to fund his amps?

3)
He is in a tag, and scans, also scans in #scans - who do you think is paying his scans?

4)
If he complyed, and initted a bunch of roids to go completely solo, but have the income to funds amps + shitload of scans - how the DEVIL can he keep roids then? - PA is full of people hunting easy roids.

Dude, just seriously wake up - review your comment - it was just retarded.

Ofc, a universe pnap is silly if you play your planet to compete on top ranks - initting lots of roids and nub roiding. But he has like 500 roids - hardly a threat, but it gives him some incentinve to continue to put effort into hosting bots for alliances, hosting bot + chan for #scans and also getting people free scans...
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2013, 21:40   #23
Forest

Yes Motti, but what was proposed and what is happening is two different things.

From what I gather, what was proposed was 'I want to see how many roids I can innit with scanning and do nothing else with my planet and see what happens'.

As soon as you start involving yourself in war military wise then things change
Unread 25 Nov 2013, 22:50   #24
Plaguuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
Dude, wake up!

1)
Do you see him with 3000 roids?

2)
If he can't be in a tag, how do you expect him to fund his amps?

3)
He is in a tag, and scans, also scans in #scans - who do you think is paying his scans?

4)
If he complyed, and initted a bunch of roids to go completely solo, but have the income to funds amps + shitload of scans - how the DEVIL can he keep roids then? - PA is full of people hunting easy roids.

Dude, just seriously wake up - review your comment - it was just retarded.

Ofc, a universe pnap is silly if you play your planet to compete on top ranks - initting lots of roids and nub roiding. But he has like 500 roids - hardly a threat, but it gives him some incentinve to continue to put effort into hosting bots for alliances, hosting bot + chan for #scans and also getting people free scans...
Dunno why I respond to a troll like you but here it goes. He doesnt have 3k roids cause people attacked him(thank god), if he had gotten no proper incs(like he was hoping for) then 3k roids would be shit easy. Dunno what universe you're from if you think you need a shitload of roids to pay for amps, their not that expensive a few hundred roids and magma and ur basicly there. And I dont care how much he does for some alliances or community, appocomaster does alot aswell I havent been approached by him for a pnap lately.
Unread 26 Nov 2013, 00:19   #25
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Dunno why I respond to a troll like you but here it goes. He doesnt have 3k roids cause people attacked him(thank god), if he had gotten no proper incs(like he was hoping for) then 3k roids would be shit easy. Dunno what universe you're from if you think you need a shitload of roids to pay for amps, their not that expensive a few hundred roids and magma and ur basicly there. And I dont care how much he does for some alliances or community, appocomaster does alot aswell I havent been approached by him for a pnap lately.

Well, I didn't see someone who does a larger bit for the community being cut some slack for once as a big issue.

But I guess, if you can be beaten down you should be beaten down
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2013, 00:50   #26
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Well, that's a rather silly expectation. As Forest said(!?), If you defend against someone, you're hostile to them. CT is completely in the right.
Defending against someone is not hostile, you're merely stopping their attack. Attacking someone is hostile.
Unread 26 Nov 2013, 06:15   #27
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Defending against someone is not hostile, you're merely stopping their attack. Attacking someone is hostile.
What would you call it, then? Friendly?
Unread 26 Nov 2013, 06:29   #28
Clouds

When you agree to NAP (No Attack Policy) another alliance, the terms are usually that you cannot attack each other but you can defend against each other. Defending against another planet is not deemed hostile and does not break the terms of such agreements.

So to answer your question, it is neither hostile or friendly.
Unread 26 Nov 2013, 07:22   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Pnaps are different though which is what mpulse had
Normally they would include no attacking or defending against the ally the pnap is with

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2013, 15:20   #30
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

A little update...

CT reversed their decision and put the pnap back in place, thanks to a very reasonable and understanding Monroe. Indeed it was never said that defence was not allowed so this allowed the nap to be restored.

Unfortunately Howling Rain are the last remaining alliance haven't established a nap. There was an indication from one of their reps that they would do it, but it was never confirmed. If anyone could get in contact it would be excellent!

irc.netgamers.org