User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 3 Mar 2011, 21:52   #1
Third
JNLCWSFF

Third will become famous soon enoughThird will become famous soon enough
PA compatibility with Opera mobil.

Hey

Im using Opera mobile 10.1 on my N82 to play PA.
With the (black) text only skin there are some compatibility issues:
* On Message page the box for writing messages has shifted (down and right), so its partly blocking incoming mails.
* On alliance defense page the note box has shifted to the bottom right corner of the page.
* On Bcalc page the box where you can paste your links and ships has shifted a bit to the right and down, to partially cover the attack side of the calc.

I wanted to add links with pictures but: You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

Also it seems to me that on the Alliance defence page the + signs (to get the drop menu) before the fleets are too small. Its hard to move cursor to the right spot (it jumps over it with ease). Could it be possible to make those bigger or make the target coords also "active" as the + sign.

Not sure if the problem is in PA code or in Opera mobile 10.1 but those things are really annoying.

Thx,
Third
Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2011, 00:00   #2
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: PA compatibility with Opera mobil.

Is this still a problem on opera 11 mobile?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2011, 06:58   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: PA compatibility with Opera mobil.

works fine on opera mini , there is a small issue with copy paste on the new opera mini but that could just be my old phone

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote