User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2015, 22:50   #51
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: This time of the round

Yeah, I.... I guess I was suggesting that would probably be the case with that post right there eksero.. (because you don't mind cheating)
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2015, 23:05   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

CarDinal was caught with bots this round aswell, though he is in Rogues, not ult

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2015, 23:09   #53
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

But no thread. I think's it's right you made a thread about this, but why not for Rogues?

Do you believe ult aren't cheating?
Unread 12 Apr 2015, 23:15   #54
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil
Yeah, I.... I guess I was suggesting that would probably be the case with that post right there eksero.. (because you don't mind cheating)
What kind of cheating are we doing? We must be good at it since we get away with it all the time
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2015, 23:17   #55
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
What kind of cheating are we doing? We must be good at it since we get away with it all the time
Good point. And everyone else. Case closed, delete thread pls.
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 06:04   #56
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
But no thread. I think's it's right you made a thread about this, but why not for Rogues?

Do you believe ult aren't cheating?
Well CarDi cheating is hardly breaking news.

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 06:06   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
BF also "got away with it", do you think they are good at it?

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 07:34   #58
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
BF also "got away with it", do you think they are good at it?
We wouldn't be on the subject if they were good at it!
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 16:14   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

The attitude towards cheating is also a worrying sign in this community.
Ive always wanted MH reports to be made public, so the rest of the community gets to know who is cheating and abusing.
The whole BF HC team is involved in the biggest cheating scandale in the last 15 or what not rounds, and they have members that are acting up like nothing happend.

Rogues HC team witness CarDinal arranging fleet catches with 10 bot planets, yet still keep him in tag.

Dav have been caught countless times for abusing/cheating, and people still accept him into their alliance.

If you aint working actively towards a cheat free game, you are as bad as the cheaters.

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 16:52   #60
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Dav have been caught countless times for abusing/cheating, and people still accept him into their alliance.
Why wouldn't an alliance want me pal?

Initiating roids and being exiled to c200 is cheating? Nope, it wasn't... just gave the whiners ie. you, something to whine about. That is success in my book
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:09   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Why wouldn't an alliance want me pal?

Initiating roids and being exiled to c200 is cheating? Nope, it wasn't... just gave the whiners ie. you, something to whine about. That is success in my book
What happend to the donation success story the other round?

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:10   #62
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Hodor

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:10   #63
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Hodor!
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:11   #64
Peders

Peders is an unknown quantity at this point

Hodor!
Peders is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:16   #65
Dav

Exclamation Re: This time of the round

Quote:
What happend to the donation success story the other round?
Thanks ignoring my questions...

I blame carDi for that! I tested it to see if it actually worked, and reported it to MH when I got back from meetings that day. Apparently I should of reported it ingame though....
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:23   #66
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hodor
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:29   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Thanks ignoring my questions...

I blame carDi for that! I tested it to see if it actually worked, and reported it to MH when I got back from meetings that day. Apparently I should of reported it ingame though....
So you wernt closed for bug abusing.
Im sorry, never meant to tell lies

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 17:35   #68
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Oddr ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:27   #69
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Hodor?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:30   #70
Dav

Quote:
So you wernt closed for bug abusing.
Im sorry, never meant to tell lies
Hodor??
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:30   #71
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rogues HC team witness CarDinal arranging fleet catches with 10 bot planets, yet still keep him in tag.

If you aint working actively towards a cheat free game, you are as bad as the cheaters.
Do they? no
CarDi rolls up in channel says there will be a FC in 5 mins would anyone like to join. Not even that most of the time, he usually just pastes a jgp to announce his success!
That gives no indication as to any cheating or otherwise.
In any event there are more than enough players in the wider community who would be up for having a planet to play as a ruiner but not to play seriously, so i really doubt HODORs need any bot planets to do what they do.
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:32   #72
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hodor!
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:39   #73
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Hodor
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:43   #74
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
The attitude towards cheating is also a worrying sign in this community.
Ive always wanted MH reports to be made public, so the rest of the community gets to know who is cheating and abusing.
The whole BF HC team is involved in the biggest cheating scandale in the last 15 or what not rounds, and they have members that are acting up like nothing happend.

Ok I'll bite
Cardi has been joining our fighter relocation society outings recently therefore accusing him of running fleetcatching bots is so fecking stupid so you should stop listening to certain people who get a hard on trying to think up new ways to accuse him of cheating,
Can you name all the specific instances where dav has been caught cheating.

Innuendo, accusations on AD and hearsay don't count
I feel left out not being accused aswell, I'm zik btw wanna accuse me of ship farming

-Rommel
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:43   #75
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

OH NOES PEOPLE CHEATING IN PA!!!!1111
build a bridge and get over

maybe if Butch3r put as much attention into his own tag as he does other tags and the bull he spews on here, maybe they could actually win!

PS someone send me his Co ords cause I wanna SK him!
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 20:49   #76
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

5ho3do4r
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:06   #77
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Do they? no
CarDi rolls up in channel says there will be a FC in 5 mins would anyone like to join. Not even that most of the time, he usually just pastes a jgp to announce his success!
That gives no indication as to any cheating or otherwise.
In any event there are more than enough players in the wider community who would be up for having a planet to play as a ruiner but not to play seriously, so i really doubt HODORs need any bot planets to do what they do.
Did i ever mention HODOR?
This was a FC setup by CarDi.
10 bot planets + loophole was in on it.
All the 10 bot planets are now closed, guess you got some other reasonable explaination to this. Maybe as reasonable as the excuses we have been getting from BF?

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:07   #78
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Ok I'll bite
Cardi has been joining our fighter relocation society outings recently therefore accusing him of running fleetcatching bots is so fecking stupid so you should stop listening to certain people who get a hard on trying to think up new ways to accuse him of cheating,
Can you name all the specific instances where dav has been caught cheating.

Innuendo, accusations on AD and hearsay don't count
I feel left out not being accused aswell, I'm zik btw wanna accuse me of ship farming
So the round CarDi and his gal got closed for resource bugging, Dav wasnt one of the people getting closed/deleted for this offense?

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:09   #79
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

I genuinely have no idea, I told you the extent of my knowledge of the fleetcatches right there!
You have an amazing way of assuming everything everyone says is a lie.
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:12   #80
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I genuinely have no idea, I told you the extent of my knowledge of the fleetcatches right there!
You have an amazing way of assuming everything everyone says is a lie.
You said they dont know?
im saying either you dont know anything about it or you are lying.

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:15   #81
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

I said they dont know because what CarDi pastes in the ally channel is all off rogues involvement, i see no reason the HC would know more than me.
And since I wasnt even aware that there was a difference between HODOR and your bot planet accusation clearly I know little.
Indeed if HODOR and CarDis assumed bot planets are seperate things, wtf does he need the bot planets for when HODORs are doing all the fleetcatches anyone would need in order to get etd FI?
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:22   #82
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

HODDROR

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:30   #83
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I said they dont know because what CarDi pastes in the ally channel is all off rogues involvement, i see no reason the HC would know more than me.
And since I wasnt even aware that there was a difference between HODOR and your bot planet accusation clearly I know little.
Indeed if HODOR and CarDis assumed bot planets are seperate things, wtf does he need the bot planets for when HODORs are doing all the fleetcatches anyone would need in order to get etd FI?
Well first of all it wasnt a FI/CO fleet he tried to catch.

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 21:51   #84
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
Well first of all it wasnt a FI/CO fleet he tried to catch.
Spill all the details then instead of being vague about everything
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 22:56   #85
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
So the round CarDi and his gal got closed for resource bugging, Dav wasnt one of the people getting closed/deleted for this offense?
So the one time dav was closed for is countless times, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say maybe maths is not your strongest subject,or do you have other instance?

-Rommel
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 23:06   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Abusing C200, gaining value through bugging the gal fund, using prod bug to lower your bashlimit, what ever of these offenses he actualy did(i dont quite remeber), i never said he was closed countless times. This is you, again, making up stuff people never said.
Maybe someone with more knowledge to all these bug abuses could tell us?

People who are in any way known for abusing bugs/cheating, or what not, should have a much harder time getting into a alliance or attack group, or what ever.
You have no, what so ever, troubles letting known cheaters attack with your group gzambo, that makes you as bad as the cheater himself, and instead of condemming it your are pasively accepting it.

Unread 13 Apr 2015, 23:35   #87
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

so what you're saying is beta testers should not be allowed to play the full release of the game.
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 23:39   #88
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
so what you're saying is beta testers should not be allowed to play the full release of the game.
Aha, yeah, CarDinal the beta tester

Unread 14 Apr 2015, 00:07   #89
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

I'll just assume you don't actually have any details then since you ignored my post
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 00:11   #90
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i was referring to the indiscretions that dav had done in the past
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 00:16   #91
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I'll just assume you don't actually have any details then since you ignored my post
CarDi set up a FC on my planet, trying to catch all my DE PT307.
10 Bot planet, no closed and deleted, and 1 Rogue attacked me.
All the planets beside the Rogue planet had been "idle" for 300 ticks, and had not yet to launch a single fleet. All had the same value/score, no XP basicly, wich made me belive it was a revenge attack from BF cus i had gotten all their bots closed.
I reported them all, had them closed, fleets pulled.
I asked someone in Rogues who was behind the FC, and they said it was CarDi who had been arranging it.

Unread 14 Apr 2015, 00:17   #92
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
i was referring to the indiscretions that dav had done in the past
Ah, so he was beta testing how to bug abuse the gal fund, told his galmates, to have them help him out beta testing it, and then realising that he had not reported it after he was closed?

Unread 14 Apr 2015, 00:44   #93
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
CarDi set up a FC on my planet, trying to catch all my DE PT307.
10 Bot planet, no closed and deleted, and 1 Rogue attacked me.
All the planets beside the Rogue planet had been "idle" for 300 ticks, and had not yet to launch a single fleet. All had the same value/score, no XP basicly, wich made me belive it was a revenge attack from BF cus i had gotten all their bots closed.
I reported them all, had them closed, fleets pulled.
I asked someone in Rogues who was behind the FC, and they said it was CarDi who had been arranging it.
I guess you don't have any proof that cardi actually had bot planets then? Since he's still open and all
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 00:54   #94
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I guess you don't have any proof that cardi actually had bot planets then? Since he's still open and all
So is Clouds & the rest of the BF HC team.

Unread 14 Apr 2015, 07:09   #95
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Obviously anyone in rogues would say CarDi was behind it because he is the only one who has spammed the channel with jgps of HODOR fleetcatches, he is obviously associated with fleetcatches. Unless this particular rogue was involved in this particular (non-fi) fleetcatch how would he know more than me who was behind the bot planets.
If you cared to AU CarDi you would see that he has only got significant steals of FI, all from the HODOR catches no doubt.
I suspect you besmirch CarDi's good name unfairly!
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 08:40   #96
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Heard ult got big incs from ct bf and p3n but does anyone know why faceless grounded their fighter last night, did they get p targeted by someone else?

-Rommel
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 11:09   #97
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Heard ult got big incs from ct bf and p3n but does anyone know why faceless grounded their fighter last night, did they get p targeted by someone else?
Ultores has had ct/bf teamed incoming the entire round. The p3n bit is new.
No idea about Faceless

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 11:24   #98
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Abusing C200
Never illegal. I don't quite recall if anyone ever got deleted for sitting pretty (oh, so pretty) in c200. People have gotten moved out of there, though, and Dav was one of them. Multihunters acted inconsistently in this instance. Some people got moved, others in the past did not.

Quote:
gaining value through bugging the gal fund
Finding bugs and failing to report them is illegal. Finding bugs and reporting them is commonly understood to be acceptable, even if you went far out beyond the scope of what a normal user might be able to do. Dav found the bug and reported it, but was still closed and deleted for it. This is a bad signal.

Personally, I feel that what Dav did wrong here was not his usage of the galfund bug, because he did report the bug he found. When he did so, he knew the benefits he had gained while finding it would be removed, so he wasn't aiming to benefit from the bug. What Dav did wrong was talk about the bug to someone whose morals are, let us say, not entirely scrupulous. This is bloody stupid. Not illegal, though.

Quote:
using prod bug to lower your bashlimit
Never illegal, no one ever got closed. Dirty? Maybe, but they aren't called the DirtHunters.

Quote:
what ever of these offenses he actualy did(i dont quite remeber)
Yet you have no problem condemning him for these offenses you admit you don't remember him committed. Do you see the problem here?

I get that you hate cheaters, but Dav is hardly the kind of criminal mastermind you're making him out to be. Let it go.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 11:35   #99
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Ultores has had ct/bf teamed incoming the entire round. The p3n bit is new.
No idea about Faceless
Apparently it just fighters/corvette that faceless grounded, other classes are flying

-Rommel
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 11:42   #100
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe they were (are?) planning to throw a party.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote