User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 May 2013, 02:24   #201
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I ve had incs during the round, but heavy incs started today.
Would be nice if they stopped crashing on me though, dont want people to think I m receiving donations to win.
sorry i was thinking this was a reference to last round when the last night we all hit one planet.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2013, 02:37   #202
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Pls calm down eskero!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2013, 15:27   #203
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
From looking at my galaxy this round the BP members have 100, 156, 84 and 91 incomming fleets respectively. We have been 'roided' 4 times total and 3 of those were within the first week of the round. I personally and im sure TGV HC would confirm this would say that my BP has if anything underused alliance defence to cover itself relying more on ingal cross defence.

So really incomming management comes more from good setup and the preparation to dc yourself/your galaxy when incommings turn up. The stats also have a major effect on this too, but again i guess that is just good preparation/setup. We setup to not lose roids and i think we have acheived that this round.
Still think that after the attack on you this morning?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2013, 18:52   #204
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Still think that after the attack on you this morning?
As i said to you in pm, well done you roided me, planned it well and i wasnt able to DC. I dont think it detracts from my point though, a good gal setup and a decent bp who you can rely on and you wont get roided much in a round
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2013, 19:02   #205
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
As i said to you in pm, well done you roided me, planned it well and i wasnt able to DC. I dont think it detracts from my point though, a good gal setup and a decent bp who you can rely on and you wont get roided much in a round
yeah, i posted this ages ago, before your pm
Unread 8 May 2013, 20:12   #206
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I heard your deleting your planet , care to explain why ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2013, 21:46   #207
Forest

me?
Unread 8 May 2013, 22:05   #208
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

kaiba's planet unless you are deleting aswell and forgot

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2013, 22:16   #209
Forest

ahh right

I was gonna say!
Unread 9 May 2013, 01:51   #210
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

Probably because Kaiba has realized that TGV's HC is full of dickwods who have their fists rammed up carDi's ass.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 02:32   #211
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Probably because Kaiba has realized that TGV's HC is full of dickwods who have their fists rammed up carDi's ass.
Maybe you should sort your own alliance, *cough* sorry farm before commenting on others. Such a bad troll. All Innuendo is good for is being farmed for free roids and acting as flak for the Fag/FailDawn block.

I don't see a next round to be honest, I've seen a lot of people say from both sides of the block that they aren't playing next round. ¬¬
Unread 9 May 2013, 02:53   #212
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At least TGV didn't need nor use 4 other alliances to get a top 3 planet

wonder who's the fencers now lol

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 9 May 2013 at 03:06.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 05:58   #213
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post

are u guys seriously complaining that I get help from outside innuendo?

u guys know that if I add all ships from innuendo and gal, we are not even close to cover lolwave- teamups from tgv and apprime.

And again, you are saying WE need help from others when you have to get apprime along on a 30man alliance. Get real

also, I d get top3 without any defence. I m getting def to have a shot at #1.

Now go back to retirement, apparantly u have no clue whats going on.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 06:04   #214
Nightwolf

Quote:

You do understand the combined scores of these 4 alliances is still under the combined score of Apprime + TGV? Besides we are the #9 alliance... Your argument is invalid.

Oh yeah Clouds, very good point! Innuendo definitely strives to be the #1 alliance... Casually playing, logging in twice a day, not giving a damn is the way to go. You guys just don't know it yet.

Thanks though, it was sincerely entertaining watching you guys destroy TGV this round. Arguably the best part of the round even. To take Kaiba as an example: from his first arrogant posts to deleting his own planet. Seems like the perfect metaphor, doesn't it?
Unread 9 May 2013, 06:24   #215
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Reading AD is one of the main reasons i play this game. There should be a CNN feed ingame with all these posts.
Unread 9 May 2013, 06:24   #216
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Wow my deletion is PA news, im flattered :P

The actual reason i am deleting and so is Freyja is because she has been asking to delete her account for 3 weeks now so i let her have her wish and did mine at the same time.

The reason i crashed my galaxy onto a FAnG incomming? Because this round is dead in the water as a contest and i was bored. TGV wasnt going to win, my gal wasnt going to win, none of the planets in my gal were going to win, that is all.

TGV was run poorly this round, from about tick 400 onwards (when they decided to 'crack down on emo') a lot of members lost intrest in playing for the team and just looked after themselves. I still dont remember there ever being a fleet build guide sent out, there were members that never put their numbers in the bot and basically slept well every night then tried to scoop up half of TGV's total def fleets to cover a few waves on themselves which pissed off a lot of people.

I dont think TGV actually played bad alliance politics, it was more a victim of its own offensive success which made it the first target for the block instead of Apprime, who imo were very good block buddies btw, they saved a lot of TGV planets during the big incommings. TGV did however play really bad internal politics, i dont think any of its 'new recruits' (except Pokes!) brought anything to extra to the team, they all were either defensively inactive or insanely selfish with their planet. The crackdown on the way the HC team wanted people to talk in the channel made coming on irc boring and that lead to inactivity in the channel for a lot of the round, tbh i have never seen an alliance channel so quiet, especially when competing for #1.

I personally wont be playing a full round of PA again, real life takes over now and i have offered my services as an emergency late starter for a few friends and that will be all i will do now. After putting in a lot of effort to finish t100 for quite a few rounds to suddenly get the same rank with little effort and without attacking at all made me see PA for the shit game it now is, it genuinely isnt worth losing sleep over anymore
Unread 9 May 2013, 07:22   #217
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
After putting in a lot of effort to finish t100 for quite a few rounds to suddenly get the same rank with little effort and without attacking at all made me see PA for the shit game it now is, it genuinely isnt worth losing sleep over anymore
has there required any sort of effort to end top 100 since r6 or so?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 May 2013, 07:45   #218
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i have played 20+ rounds now and not once woken up between the hours of midnight and 10am to send defence. i also have a number of top 30 finishes including a t10 finish. late starters can make t100 if they get a good start and so making t100 is easy it's really only the last 10 spots that are hard to get.
Unread 9 May 2013, 08:30   #219
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
has there required any sort of effort to end top 100 since r6 or so?
Anyone putting in effort to get a good rank would have a hard time not finishing top5
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 08:34   #220
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Well, the 6th person to try hard might find it a little tricky.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 09:46   #221
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Wow my deletion is PA news, im flattered :P

The actual reason i am deleting and so is Freyja is because she has been asking to delete her account for 3 weeks now so i let her have her wish and did mine at the same time.

The reason i crashed my galaxy onto a FAnG incomming? Because this round is dead in the water as a contest and i was bored. TGV wasnt going to win, my gal wasnt going to win, none of the planets in my gal were going to win, that is all.

TGV was run poorly this round, from about tick 400 onwards (when they decided to 'crack down on emo') a lot of members lost intrest in playing for the team and just looked after themselves. I still dont remember there ever being a fleet build guide sent out, there were members that never put their numbers in the bot and basically slept well every night then tried to scoop up half of TGV's total def fleets to cover a few waves on themselves which pissed off a lot of people.

I dont think TGV actually played bad alliance politics, it was more a victim of its own offensive success which made it the first target for the block instead of Apprime, who imo were very good block buddies btw, they saved a lot of TGV planets during the big incommings. TGV did however play really bad internal politics, i dont think any of its 'new recruits' (except Pokes!) brought anything to extra to the team, they all were either defensively inactive or insanely selfish with their planet. The crackdown on the way the HC team wanted people to talk in the channel made coming on irc boring and that lead to inactivity in the channel for a lot of the round, tbh i have never seen an alliance channel so quiet, especially when competing for #1.

I personally wont be playing a full round of PA again, real life takes over now and i have offered my services as an emergency late starter for a few friends and that will be all i will do now. After putting in a lot of effort to finish t100 for quite a few rounds to suddenly get the same rank with little effort and without attacking at all made me see PA for the shit game it now is, it genuinely isnt worth losing sleep over anymore
nothing to be flattered about , you spout absolute shite on here about how awesome you are and then claim you crashed def because your gal or anyone in it would not win , that's bollox pure and simple , at what point was your galaxy or any planet in it in the running for round win after tick 1?
you crashed and emo quit and then came up with a bullshit excuse to try justify your decision

-Rommel
Unread 9 May 2013, 10:25   #222
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Well, the 6th person to try hard might find it a little tricky.
Like there would be 6 people trying
Unread 9 May 2013, 10:26   #223
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
are u guys seriously complaining that I get help from outside innuendo?
No i am not actually, tbh good on you for getting outside help, you deserve it. My comments were in no way aimed at your person. I was just pointing out what a hypocrite Nightwolf is being. He slaughtered TGV for being 'fencers' for the better part of 2 rounds and now Innuendo is getting top planet by doing nothing more than fencing. TGV achieved 3rd and 4th planet rank while having a total of 2 ingame agreements and did not recieve any def from the 2 ingame agreements we did have.

Quote:
You do understand the combined scores of these 4 alliances is still under the combined score of Apprime + TGV? Besides we are the #9 alliance... Your argument is invalid.
So? TGV was rank 5 and rank 3 and alone... tbh combined score says f all in end of round lolwaves, for instance i am sure the combined score of the 8 alliances that hit ArmAgeddon on the last day last round had a similar flux of score on TGV.

Quote:
To take Kaiba as an example: from his first arrogant posts to deleting his own planet. Seems like the perfect metaphor, doesn't it?
haha yeah, what happened to kaiba and his gal is epic. But then again, he's just an ass that i am glad to finally be rid of.

Unread 9 May 2013, 11:00   #224
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
When your galaxy started crashing the contest definitely wasn't over. Granted when you did it probably was but if anything your crash was the nail to the coffin.

Quote:
Perhaps you should read your ingame mail and links that are posted in the topic. Hell if i am not mistaken you even helped setting up that fleet build guide. There were some members that didnt have their numbers in the bot, for various reasons. As HC we respected ppl's reallifes, unlike yourself who had hissyfits on every occasion when someone's reallife meant they couldn't bow to your wishes within 3 minutes. The ones that didn't put in their phonenumbers were monitored for their defensive effort and corrected when the HC deemed it necessary.

Quote:
Ahh yeah, we attempted to quell the constant trolling as we spend more time fixing the fall-out of it than on actually planning and maintaining the alliance. A trend that started when we made our worst decision ever, to recruit you. Hell if it hadn't been for the fact you brought 8 ppl to TGV (of whom we considered 7 to be valuable additions to us) I very much doubt you would have lasted more than 2 days in TGV. You literally done little else than attempting to hijack us over and over again. I've never seen someone with so little respect for authority, and such a stinky attitude towards teamplay, beyond your own little team. By keeping you around we send out a message to everyone it was ok to violently disagree with anything the HC's did or said. And while TGV's HC's generally don't shy away from a discussion, when ppl respect the hierarchy of the alliance, this round most of the discussions grew into huge arguments/shouting matches within 2-3 lines of texts. It is this attitude in members that HC's came down hard on.

As for our new recruits, we have been fairly happy with the biggest part of them, sure some of them have proven to not be a good fit with us but that happens everywhere. It's mostly been older members that caused the trouble this round.

Quote:
ahh good riddance

Unread 9 May 2013, 14:56   #225
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Funny thing Kaiba is saying that TGV more or less bored themself to death.
And that TGV lost it from PT400 and onwards must be very correct, cus it was after PT400 the round was stagnated when on of the HCs of the only alliance that could realy stop it decided to ingame NAP TGV.
Its a sad story, all the effort and rigidness, only to finish 2nd.
Congrats TGV

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 15:59   #226
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

At least they haven't given up, unlike TGV did within the last week.

I can play this game too and I have no vested interest in any side of this 'war'.

Next time, come up with something better as right now it seems rather silly that you'd even raise this considering Wishmaster is not part of the winning block.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 17:16   #227
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Funny thing Kaiba is saying that TGV more or less bored themself to death.
And that TGV lost it from PT400 and onwards must be very correct, cus it was after PT400 the round was stagnated when on of the HCs of the only alliance that could realy stop it decided to ingame NAP TGV.
Its a sad story, all the effort and rigidness, only to finish 2nd.
Congrats TGV
did anyone really expect TGV to hold up to its first targeted continuous incs ever? Specially after being so cocky around everywhere :/
Unread 9 May 2013, 17:37   #228
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
did anyone really expect TGV to hold up to its first targeted continuous incs ever? Specially after being so cocky around everywhere :/
haha
Would ND be able to handle the pressure? ... Nope
Only alliance that has proven they can is Ult and maybe Fang, every other alliance will fail at it.

Look what you made me do MM, posting in here :-/

Seriously.... are people that jaded that they thought TGV could handle the incomings? If you did my cousin in Nigeria has some sweet deals for you how to make a nice profit. The plan was to weather the storm and then go for some nice XP lands later on to regain the #1 spot. Unfortunately due to all the crashing, 7/8Mill or thereabouts, and people just giving up it all went out the door. Oh well it still was fun and interesting. At least now I know who is up to taking the beating and who isnt.

Congrats to Apprime for the win

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 17:41   #229
Forest

Quote:
indeed, fang and ct kept up those continuous incs
Unread 9 May 2013, 17:52   #230
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dont realy think its because they couldnt hold continuous incs, its more or less the position they were in when they got it.
The round was more or less over, and what was left was planet ranks, and i think thats some of the issues kaiba described.

Unread 9 May 2013, 17:58   #231
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
haha
Would ND be able to handle the pressure? ... Nope
Only alliance that has proven they can is Ult and maybe Fang, every other alliance will fail at it.

Look what you made me do MM, posting in here :-/

Seriously.... are people that jaded that they thought TGV could handle the incomings? If you did my cousin in Nigeria has some sweet deals for you how to make a nice profit. The plan was to weather the storm and then go for some nice XP lands later on to regain the #1 spot. Unfortunately due to all the crashing, 7/8Mill or thereabouts, and people just giving up it all went out the door. Oh well it still was fun and interesting. At least now I know who is up to taking the beating and who isnt.

Congrats to Apprime for the win
well i know ND has quite a few crashes round by round and we were dropped to 5th, we still continued to show up last round ... the other round we won the same thing happened.
Unread 9 May 2013, 17:59   #232
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I dont realy think its because they couldnt hold continuous incs, its more or less the position they were in when they got it.
The round was more or less over, and what was left was planet ranks, and i think thats some of the issues kaiba described.
It definitely wasnt good timing to finally get incs. If they dropped earlier they would have a chance to climb back up.
Unread 9 May 2013, 18:22   #233
Wishmaster
LDK

Total Attack Fleets Received: 283
Total Defence Fleets Received: 479
Total Incomings Received: 762

Thanks to all who helped made the last week horrible and fun. Not hated or loved pa this much for years.

Quote:
Unread 9 May 2013, 18:35   #234
Blue_Esper

theres still time for apprime to kick planets to hand tgv the win.
Unread 9 May 2013, 18:38   #235
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh my ****ing god Wishmaster is going to win PA again?

Once might have been a bit amusing but twice is just embarrassing guys
Unread 9 May 2013, 18:38   #236
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

They're in position for the first time since Ult split r40, why would they kick people?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 18:41   #237
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

Quote:
Unread 9 May 2013, 18:49   #238
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Im not going to get into a slanging match with you Influence because we are both leaving PA and its just not worth it. We both rubbed up each other the wrong way and that is the main part of it.

I would for the record though like to say i never 'threw a hissy fit' about people not having numbers in the bot, i know its part of PA, i just didnt like that it was something that the HC team were very persistant about along with .mydef and yet so many people it seemed were allowed to be lazy when the incommings appeared. Really Clouds and RexDrax did a sterling job DCing planets in the first few nights that TGV got hit hard, that went a long way to cover up the fact that TGV's 'DC Yourself' policy (which i completely agree is the right thing to have) meant that a lot more people should have been roided because they didnt bother showing up to DC there incommings, and a lot didnt send any defence fleets regularly in a time when we needed it.

It sad really because early ticks TGV did look impressive, when looking at the players we had, the fleets people had and the initial activity. But then it started to wain, quite a few players couldnt be arsed to save themselves, most of those big CR fleets were little to no use on defence and people stopped talking when the HC's got heavy handed with the people who kept conversation flowing in the channel.

Its all a learning curve though, i genuinely hope Clouds continues HCing an alliance because i think he will be a very good HC soon and will hopefully HC a round winning alliance. Rexdrax needs to get off his fence a little but still is a nice guy and a good in-alliance mediator so maybe that is why he always seems so neutral... best of luck to them anyway, i enjoyed 90% of my time in TGV, the other 10% is when Influence was talking
Unread 9 May 2013, 19:13   #239
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

Me and benneh wanted another member in our club!
Unread 9 May 2013, 19:43   #240
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Its all a learning curve though, i genuinely hope Clouds continues HCing an alliance because i think he will be a very good HC soon and will hopefully HC a round winning alliance. Rexdrax needs to get off his fence a little but still is a nice guy and a good in-alliance mediator so maybe that is why he always seems so neutral... best of luck to them anyway, i enjoyed 90% of my time in TGV, the other 10% is when Influence was talking
hehe
someone had to but I am totally drained having to deal with similar things last 3 rounds and last round had a lot of RL stuff happen too. It was interesting to say the least. I guess since your not logging into PA anymore your missing out on the PA mail

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 20:33   #241
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

Get out of retirement to prevent stuff like this!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 21:24   #242
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
They're in position for the first time since Ult split r40, why would they kick people?
i would point you to round 41 where they cleaned out their members so that CT could win
Unread 9 May 2013, 21:40   #243
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
i would point you to round 41 where they cleaned out their members so that CT could win
Well, we were third when everyone got kicked. So don't believe everything you get told.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 22:33   #244
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

And they won the round before with a landslide, so they werent that hungry

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 22:48   #245
Forest

I gave em the win, app cant lose
Unread 10 May 2013, 00:05   #246
Nightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
At least they haven't given up, unlike TGV did within the last week.

I can play this game too and I have no vested interest in any side of this 'war'.

Next time, come up with something better as right now it seems rather silly that you'd even raise this considering Wishmaster is not part of the winning block.
+1.

Besides Influence, Innuendo has always had above average incomings. Saying we are fencers is simply not true. I wish we were, every round we get into way too much trouble for my liking actually.

The #3 and #5 ranks you are mentioning weren't contested, so yeah you could obviously do it yourself. The #1 rank this round is the most contested I can remember, so ofcourse we did need help. Especially considering we are just a medium-sized 'casual' alliance. Comparing these two situations is just silly.
Unread 10 May 2013, 00:50   #247
Clouds

Quote:
Haha, cocky ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
indeed, fang and ct kept up those continuous incs
It was ultimately CT who lead to TGV to bleed roids. Prior to CT joining in, TGV was denying FAnG/ND roids pretty well.

And Nightwolf, what's this hardon for TGV all about? Seriously, who gives a crap what TGV did in past rounds. Just because TGV are a more competent alliance than Failuendo will ever be does not warrant your shit constant trolling.

Failunedo are probably so appalling because you + Bible log in for 10 minutes a day (especially you), troll AD and do sod all for your own actual alliance.

Last edited by Clouds; 10 May 2013 at 00:56.
Unread 10 May 2013, 01:02   #248
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Haha, cocky ****.

It was ultimately CT who lead to TGV to bleed roids. Prior to CT joining in, TGV was denying FAnG/ND roids pretty well.

And Nightwolf, what's this hardon for TGV all about? Seriously, who gives a crap what TGV did in past rounds. Just because TGV are a more competent alliance than Failuendo will ever be does not warrant your shit constant trolling.

Failunedo are probably so appalling because you + Bible log in for 10 minutes a day (especially you), troll AD and do sod all for your own actual alliance.
Yet they are actualy looking to win something this round, TGV however,

Unread 10 May 2013, 01:05   #249
Clouds

Quote:
Yet they are actualy looking to win something this round, TGV however,
That does not make Failuendo competent, it just makes them fencers who can't defend for shit.
Unread 10 May 2013, 01:13   #250
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
That does not make Failuendo competent, it just makes them fencers who can't defend for shit.
Im quite sure a lot of other people would say the same about TGV, though atleast innuendo is succsesfull at it, TGV are not how ever.