User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2008, 02:18   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
interested in a BP next round?

As some of you may know, JungleMuffin and myself used to hate each other. But recently, for reasons unknown, we've both had a change of heart and want to bp with each other for r26 (thin line between love and hate and all that).

So if anyone would like to join it, contact one of us on IRC or reply here. Or both. We're only interested in making a fun bp (to create the right atmosphere so that our love for each other may blossom into something truely profound), so "boring but good/shit at pa" people need not apply!

Your's forever,

newt and JungleMuffin.

PS. for anyone that doesn't know us, we're both quite adept at planetarion and capable of high finishes

PPS. JM lives in australia = night cover = :banana-something?: (someone removed that cool banana dude?)

Last edited by newt; 12 Mar 2008 at 02:24.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 03:26   #2
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: interested in a BP next round?

newt is quite possibly the best player ever.
Anyone having the chance to bp with him should take the chance, and once u have u will never look back!

( or around pt 200 u might )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 03:35   #3
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Anyone having the chance to bp with him should take the chance, and once u have u will never look back!
newt is quite possibly the best player ever.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 04:04   #4
MiniMoose

MiniMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone should get CBA into this bp! Dunno about the 4th one though.
MiniMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 04:33   #5
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Word on the street is that both Alki and jer have expressed interest in joining such a high quality bp....

I for one believe jer, to be an instant inclusion into our burgeoning love affiar. On the otherhand, i have several doubts regarding Alki and his dubious relationship with #multihunters (hello rd 23 lol?,) aswell as his somewhat questionable ethnical lineage, allthough perhaps i could be totally misjudging the situation.

As for my mate Newt, deep down inside i always knew we shared a special connection, i just couldn't bring myself to acknowledge it, thankyou for lifting this burden of sorrow from my broad yet sexy shoulders, /me winks at Newty Beauty

Oh yeah, btw, i tried getting hold of CBA cos i really feel like he brings something to the group, sadly, i couldnt get in contact with him, if anyone knows his whereabouts feel free to point him in our direction
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 04:58   #6
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Didn't think it could get any more surreal than me and jm bping together, but if alki and jer join too...... man, I'll be pinching myself every morning just to make sure it all isn't just a really bad nightmare erm no, I mean really good dream.

I draw the line at CBA though. I'd sooner bp with JungleM.... oh wait. Hmmm, well no anyway, I draw the line at CBA no way I'm bping with him!
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 05:59   #7
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

If not CBA then who perhaps? Ive heard that elviz is hunting for a new bp...
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 06:14   #8
newt
Banned

Think you might be setting your sites a little too high there. Though I guess if Wish can get into elviz's bp, anyone can! Whats happened to jer and alki? they pulled out? Though can't imagine that jer was at all serious when/if he said he'd join.
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 07:30   #9
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

I have had the chance 2-3 times to play with newt in a BP.

I'd do it again but I'll give others the chance first.

So PM me if you havent found anyone until 48h before the round starts.
Otherwise I'll go random.

Lock

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 09:01   #10
BaasB

BaasB will become famous soon enoughBaasB will become famous soon enough

I am interested tbh...
played for some rounds now...

became 22th last round

Used to be an Urwins member, but will be another alliance R26

Let me know...

BaasB
BaasB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 11:41   #11
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

get Wakey in that bpack!!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 11:50   #12
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

newt...

that nick does ring a bell somewhere
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 12:55   #13
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
get Wakey in that bpack!!
LOL now that I would love to see.
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 13:14   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have to admit Newt, I'm tempted

Good thing I'm not actually playing next round.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 13:46   #15
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Did you consider Kargool yet? A real love-spreader he is!
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 14:02   #16
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I've pm'd you to apply for your super bp newt!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 16:02   #17
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

can i join newt? I heard u also had a recent change of heart where i am concerned. Get back to me please.

Hanging on ur every word,
Venox
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 16:29   #18
BaasB

Heej Venox,

i was first m8 :P
lets both apply for their BP..

You know i always loved you Venox
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 16:30   #19
BaasB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
PPS. JM lives in australia = night cover = :banana-something?: (someone removed that cool banana dude?)
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 16:33   #20
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaasB
owned lol
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 21:29   #21
newt
Banned

So to summarise the thread so far:

BaasB - Urwins last round, top planet and has 1337 internet forums skills that I could learn a thing or two from.

VdM - would certainly give the bp sex appeal! Sadly of the wrong kind but wouldn't surprise me if jm was bisexual so all's good.

Lockhead - I'm more active in the last 500 ticks of a round than he is on average throughout it :'(

And then we have joke interest from venox, jer, alki. So get your ass online JM and make a decision!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Good thing I'm not actually playing next round.
Yeh, don't tell anyone but neither am I.. it can be our little secret.
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 22:07   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

iam interested

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 22:08   #23
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

infact if Kenny joins, i will join

Unread 12 Mar 2008, 22:27   #24
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It sounds like it'll be full of ironic homoeroticism.

I'm applying!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 22:31   #25
CBA
Mind-boggling

oooh noes no no no

Unread 12 Mar 2008, 22:35   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hay guys can I join? :]
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 22:36   #27
CBA
Mind-boggling

oh fffs, as soon as i show interest

BAMBAMBAMBAM everyone wants in

Unread 12 Mar 2008, 23:24   #28
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

I do well until t200, when you actually need friends. Id like to apply
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 23:59   #29
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

who said my interest was a joke, im sad now.
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 00:06   #30
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
I do well until t200, when you actually need friends. Id like to apply
You were in my bp once before, probably r16 but no ****ing idea - you didn't even show up so on that basis, you are out!
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 06:22   #31
MiniMoose

Newt, take CBA! This is my advice to you for awesomeness.
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 08:12   #32
newt
Banned

What is CBA's highest rank in pa? need to make sure he's up to mine and jm's ridiculously high standard of pa excellence.
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 09:48   #33
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is CBA's highest rank in pa? need to make sure he's up to mine and jm's ridiculously high standard of pa excellence.
Better than mine, i supose :P
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 14:30   #34
BaasB

Ow well, just let me know :P
I met Junglemuffin on IRC, looks like a weird guy, hehe.
But i fall in love with loads of people so

cya soon!
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 16:00   #35
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Better than mine, i supose :P
Thanks to Bee, right?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 22:30   #36
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

i sign up for this BP. JM know where to find me ;o

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 23:40   #37
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

i'll be going solo and hope i land in yur gal heh, don't think i'll have much chance of being accepted in yur bp anyway, but good luck.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 23:54   #38
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR
i'll be going solo and hope i land in yur gal heh, don't think i'll have much chance of being accepted in yur bp anyway, but good luck.
You were #1 when you were in my gal :S
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 02:01   #39
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
If i had standards...... :crymeariver: :P
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 08:16   #40
newt
Banned

That hurts I have a heart you know. Anyway, make a decision you horrible human being... the options are seemingly:

HeimdallR, tobbe, BaasB, kila, CBA, VdM

If it was me with my finger on the big red button, I'd be setting them several quality assurance tests to decide the winners, but you can just toss a die a few times if you want ;(
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 08:24   #41
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
That hurts I have a heart you know. Anyway, make a decision you horrible human being... the options are seemingly:

HeimdallR, tobbe, BaasB, kila, CBA, VdM

If it was me with my finger on the big red button, I'd be setting them several quality assurance tests to decide the winners, but you can just toss a die a few times if you want ;(
I do toss, regularly.

As for picking from such a fine list of PA players (and CBA) i dont think the decision needs to be made right now, im sure we can give the bun a little more time in the oven
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 08:34   #42
newt
Banned

Leaving the decision till the last day might be the opposite type of quality assurance test that I/we want! Since all the decent pa-players would have fecked off for a different bp and we'd be left with the shit uns. I wanna win this round dude, get my name into folk lore legend.
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 09:18   #43
MiniMoose

Get CBA + Wish. Discussion Over. Gal will be made of win then.
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 10:04   #44
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Thanks to Bee, right?

Thanks for reminding me that Bee owes me 1337 (one thousand thirty seven) Rogue
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 11:59   #45
BaasB

Heej heej, i would like some tests

I wonder what you guys would test,
but i will start stretching right away:

just take your time guys, if you guys dont pick me,
i will go random, so there is still a chance i end up with you guys

talk to you later!
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 12:58   #46
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

reason i say i prolly won't make the cut is i started a new job and have to take classes for 2-3 weeks wich i won't be able to be active from 8.00 till 16.00 gmt. offcourse i can always send galdef but i wouldn't be able to def my roids during that time. just hope i still land in yur gal heh.

sad really cause would have been great to learn from a more experienced player like you.
maybe another time then heh. that and you guys seem like a fun group of people to play with.
if my bp doesn't return during the summer round i might apply again heh.

Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 14 Mar 2008 at 13:03.
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 13:07   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah man, all those things you could've learned from Newt, it truly boggles the mind.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 13:23   #48
HeimdallR

was that sarcasm mz? if not my bad

Finally retired
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 13:25   #49
newt
Banned

One would have to assume he meant learning things about how to be good at the internet! Would make sense, but doubt I have enough time left in me to pass on all the skills I've acquired over the years.

Still, either way, thanks for making my day HeimdallR! now to set off JC 's , Wishmaster 's, Mitre 's and jupp^afk 's highlights so they all read it too.

[edit: yeh I'm pretty shit at pa (though only skills pa requires is an IQ above 50 and willpower to keep playing for a whole round - sadly its the last part I fail at). This is certainly not a bp you wanna join if you want to chat to appoco in the EORC about how brilliant you are at planetarion]
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 14:00   #50
HeimdallR

sounds like a perfect bp for me then, pa is not a game where skills of any kind are needed to win the game. would be honoured if you guys would have me, but my two weeks (could be 3 but doubt it) of inactivitty during the day would be even to much even for you guys.

and true all things considered im still a noob when it comes to internet, and certainly irc.
so if yur interested i'll be going solo prolly so will be available to join you guys till the last day.
got 6 rounds of xp in pa i am bc of h-a and have had some scalps during those rounds heh

Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 14 Mar 2008 at 14:11.