User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 11 Oct 2007, 14:49   #1
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about
so this is good bye .o/

i have picked this time to quit from pa i just don't have any time now.

i would like to thx keiz, cain, wolf, silverbullet, cmd_carl, kilmark and robban and all other omens who showed me the way to play pa and have alot of fun why doing it.

i would like to thx m0shy, NitinA and the rest of the wolfpack gang we had alot of fun winning r21 (well i did) maybe we will see wolfpack back one day but till then im happy to wait..

i would like to thx assassin for inviting me into jenova r22 things did not go too well that round for the ally but i still had some fun times thx!.

and last i would like to thx antigone, cead and teddy for having me this round in destiny iv not been to active and same goes to my gal: jupp^afk, Timus, Agrippa, Digiscent, Lockhead, Mitre, Olympus and mista

i would also like to say goodbye to death666, teddy, hude, cead, ninita, keiz, robban, kalos, OlaTa, wishmaster, mortalp, dirte and voodoo <33 || wolf <33 i will remember all the pms we have had the good ones and maybe some of the drunk ones!...

add singing out
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny

Last edited by add100; 11 Oct 2007 at 15:04.
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 14:53   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: so this is good bye .o/

:crymeariver:

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 14:53   #3
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

have fun in rl m8

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 14:58   #4
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Have a good time, add.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 14:58   #5
S7R-DeViL
4ever Destiny

S7R-DeViL is infamous around these partsS7R-DeViL is infamous around these parts

Good Bye add u will be back after some time we all know it ;-)

[BGarmy] [HC]
[H-A]
[VGN] [BC/DC]
[ToF] [BC]
[Destiny] [HC]
[Urwins] [HC]
[Insomnia]
[xVx]
[Conspiracy]

MeeT YouR DeSinTY
S7R-DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 15:09   #6
Mortal
Crazy fin

Mortal is an unknown quantity at this point

come back soon noob!!!

R14-17 - HR
R17-20 - Omen
R21 - Angels
R22 - Jenova
R23 - Exilition
R24 - Excessum
R25 - TGV
R26 - Denial
R27 - Vision
R28 - Carebears / Asc
R29 - Asc
R30 - Omen
R31 - Asc
R32 - Apprime
R33 - Apprime
R36 - Excessum
R38 - [NFI]
Mortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:25   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Bye bye add, and be nice to the dogs!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 16:30   #8
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

you'll be back
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:09   #9
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

one of the few pa mates i have added on bebo - sad but true
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:14   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

add...
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:46   #11
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Visit us in irc ... i'll slap you, and wolf will hump you. If keiz adds me back to omen prvi chan

Enjoy life mate.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 20:49   #12
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

<3<3<3<3<3
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 20:54   #13
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Bye add, i ll miss you <3333
Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 21:21   #14
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 17:21   #15
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

now.. who's gonna stalk me? :/
later, and gl with rl
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 23:05   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he will be playing agains soon enough.

and cba to say bye,as ur still on irc <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 16:11   #17
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Bye mate... "Farewell"

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 19:22   #18
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

bye bye fag <3
Round 14~15 [ND] DC
Round 16~17 [TGV] BC
Round 18~20 [OMen] DC
Round 21 [WP] HC
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote