User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Aug 2006, 20:50   #1
KMA

KMA has a spectacular aura aboutKMA has a spectacular aura about
[KoD] is back!!!

[KoD]-Kiss of Death- is back and ready for the fight. This Alliance was formed all the way back in the first round and thrived until round three. Around round three was when PA became a pay-to-play game and the memberships plumitted, including most of [KoD], but now we're back.

This uhh... unique... group of peoplehas been together for a very long time and are devoted to protecting their own. We do our best to defend, and we do our best to make well planed attacks. All we ask of you is participation. Join us in the forums, IRC, attacks and help defend. It's not that much to ask when we provide so much for you. If you are intrested, join #KOD, or reply here and we will be in contact with you. Good luck and happy roiding!!!
KMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 13:38   #2
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice
Re: [KoD] is back!!!

cool, maybe you should tell people about your HC, also is this round 19 recruitment, you should tell people what your intentions are in the round where you expect to finish and so forth.

Other than that gl [KoD] good to see new alliances turning up

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 10:33   #3
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

pa became at round 5 a p2p game
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 04:28   #4
KMA

Regardless of when PA became a pay to play game, [KoD] was around at the very begining. The HC's as of now are Puffin Boy and KMA. KMA has been playing off and on since round 1 and Puffin Boy also has been playing since round 1, but recently got back into the game. They both have had real life experence in command and management and are well suited to lead the alliance. Since [KoD]'s reserection in the past few weeks, membership has already jumped to 7 and are atill looking for more. We look forward to seeing you all in round 19.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 18:33   #5
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

real life experience in command ?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 19:47   #6
KMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
real life experience in command ?
Correct, KMA has been a police officer in California, USA for some time now, and Puffin has lived with a retired naval captain for quite a while. This just shows that KMA has had to deal with a command structure and has also had to deal with people challenging his authority as well as forcing him to become a good problem-solver. On the other hand, Puffin having to live with a naval captain forced him to live in the military world, even though he was not in the military... He almost literally had to salute when his uncle walked in the room. They both know what it takes and have been well groomed for a position such as HC.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 19:55   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sadly no
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 23:10   #8
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

why do you talk about yourself (KMA) in 3rd person? :-(

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 07:30   #9
KMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
why do you talk about yourself (KMA) in 3rd person? :-(
Because it makes KMA feel important... kidding... the only reason is that I think it helps people understand who is being referred to more clearly. I could be wrong...
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:09   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

haha it makes me laugh so keep it up
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:31   #11
jupp
Hi there ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMA
Because it makes KMA feel important... kidding... the only reason is that I think it helps people understand who is being referred to more clearly. I could be wrong...
and there jupp^afk thought that KMA could have been wrong

my bad!

Unread 2 Sep 2006, 13:38   #12
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

Gl buddy hope things go well for u two.

Get the rm regestered with P as well
and no-one in there when i went to #kod cept from Fr0sty's FearBot :S
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 22:14   #13
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

gl guys
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 22:38   #14
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

ummm...
GL...
hope to see you past the 200th tick...
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 00:49   #15
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

guys if u haveprobsu know where to find me .... i'd be glad to help out
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 22:04   #16
Bos
Former Monkey

Bos will become famous soon enoughBos will become famous soon enough

10 out of 10 for comedy value

especially Saphi's offer

\o/ good luck
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 00:54   #17
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

Is saphis's spelling as bad as marvs lol

Proud to have been ND
Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 10:51   #18
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You say that [KoD] is an old alliance from the none P2P days, however I don't personally remember the alliance existing and I'm probally not the only one so what would be intresting is if you were to include some information on the alliances background. It would give people a much better understanding of the alliance imho knowing a little more about its background
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 13:08   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Please dont accept Saphi's offer. For your own sake..

I like the part about living with a retired naval captain.. Can I claim military expirience since my dad works in the army?