User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Jul 2006, 20:30   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Berlin pa-superstar meet

Hello boys and girls!

On Saturday 12th august Newt, jupp^afk, Mitre, alki and wishmaster are meeting in Berlin for a few quiet ones. The plan is to stay up all night partying/shagging (aye, we're cool!) n head home the next day drunk. However, we could..possibly.. be persuaded to venture into hotel accomodation for a night or two if the public demand was high enough. The agenda for the night will be:
  • Meet each other;
  • locate a semi decent 'pub' and start drinking;
  • drink more;
  • wander into a strip club to see if hot german girls do actually exist;
  • try to find a cool club (from what i've heard, this'll be quite the challenge) and boogey the night away;
  • drink more.

If this appeals to your wild side and you're interested in meeting this fine cast of PA-supertars, drop Newt or jupp^afk a pm on IRC. The criteria (no exceptions will or can be made) for attending this geekfest is as follows:
  • No boring nerds!!
  • Have to be an alcofrolic or have the life ambition of becoming one.

Thank you for your time and attention,

#eXcessum
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 20:40   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Berlin pa-superstar meet

gay
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 20:45   #3
Spezies

Spezies is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Berlin pa-superstar meet

Tell me when its exactly - that I know when I can attack you. *lol*

Your beloved
spezies
Spezies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 21:33   #4
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

lets see....might come aswell.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 21:49   #5
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
update

Mitre has booked his plane tickets (which cost an arm and a leg) for the 11-13th. So looks like we're hotelling it up friday and saturday night.. pity.

Another advantage of tagging along is that jupp will quite likely be meeting some of his 'rl' friends too. Think of the endless fun i/we/you can have embarrassing him!
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 06:24   #6
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Too bad im visiting the Party-San Festival that week....
Otherwise i would have joined you for some beer \o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 09:17   #7
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Im almost interested to go to see if the German strip club girls are trimmed....
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 12:38   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
lets see....might come aswell.
they said superstars anti, you dont count :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:52   #9
newt
Banned

being a superstar isn't a requirement. We need numpties to tag along too and idolise us or it'd be shit
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 19:43   #10
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
alki
[*]No boring nerds!!
right :/
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 22:04   #11
newt
Banned

Anybody who does copious amounts of weed and still plays pa is non-boring by default.

I've just got drunk off an extra-ordinarilly low amount of locally brewed beer <3 I'm starting ot quite like germany.

WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THE INTEREST IN THIS MEET?! that other particularly gay meet in birmingham (i would larf but berlin is hardly any better i spose) has millions of replies my ego is being crushed here you malicious boneheads.

edit: CybDev is also coming now \o/ thats your tech-support sorted just in case any of our laptops break down or something

Last edited by newt; 28 Jul 2006 at 22:15.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 14:33   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
right :/
die

t
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:28   #13
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

I'll actually be in Germany that weekend. Clearly as an alltime superstar (yeah right) I may have to attend. Not that I know any of you, but german beer rocks, and I'll take any excuse to go have some.

Will re-install mIRC later and find some of you there I guess
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 01:02   #14
newt
Banned

You must be clinically insane! meeting people off the internet is bad enough, let alone ones you've never spoken to before.

I've had enough of beer to last me a lifetime Berlin better have decent ale/guinness or I'm gonna :crymeariver:
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:23   #15
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

damN! too bad i'm in crete the coming weeks

I LOVE BERLIN!!!! yay

been there @ loveparade and on vacation once aswell

berlin ftw really; its the best city in europe

ofc tokyo cant tip @ it... but still
B
E
R
L
I
N
=
W
I
N
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 20:29   #16
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

I really expect it to be a lot of fun and think it's great that Mitre and Cybdev take such a long way just for the meet! A quality that more ppl should develop ...

Anyway - I'm looking forward to show those foreigners our wonderful german capital (as it seems i'm the only german attending this meet) and get them drunk and hooked up with cheap girls ;p

what else would you expect on a german meeting?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:33   #17
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You must be clinically insane! meeting people off the internet is bad enough, let alone ones you've never spoken to before.

I've had enough of beer to last me a lifetime Berlin better have decent ale/guinness or I'm gonna :crymeariver:
Hmm, I'm not sure it's such a good idea to show up anymore, I've heard something involving your name and taping a cellphone to your forehead.

And you call me clinically insane?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 21:21   #18
newt
Banned

Don't worry, i had the phone surgically removed ages ago.
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 22:59   #19
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Berlin better have decent ale/guinness or I'm gonna :crymeariver:
you ever drank german beer?

besides it is whack to get pissed off by beer you drink all day, instead of a tastey brew.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 02:50   #20
newt
Banned

I don't like lager - but I will admit the german stuff I've been havin so far has been nice. But I wouldn't like to have more than a few pints of the stuff :/ My favourite so far is... gah, radeberieireiireger or something.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 08:21   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

sadly, I m working and cannot attend this excessum meet

C ya all in november \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 00:50   #22
newt
Banned

oi fs, you cudda waited till a day or two after berlin to tell PD that you're our only attraction
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 02:32   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

lies im the main one:<
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 03:30   #24
newt
Banned

your 1337'th post had better be in this thread or else!
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 14:46   #25
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

im so sorry (es tut mir so leid)
but you will have to try to have fun without me!
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:23   #26
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

clever move to plan it when i am on vacation thus preventing me from coming.
very clever

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 23:51   #27
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
clever move to plan it when i am on vacation thus preventing me from coming.
very clever
We spent alot of time trying to find your work schedule. After hacking ur employee, we managed to cook up this date and be pretty sure u wouldnt make it.

thx

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 15:50   #28
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Berlin pa-superstar meet

Quote:
Hello boys and girls!

On Saturday 12th august Newt, jupp^afk, Mitre, alki and wishmaster are meeting in Berlin for a few quiet ones. The plan is to stay up all night partying/shagging (aye, we're cool!)

5 guys shagging each other is cool?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:24   #29
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
being a superstar isn't a requirement. We need numpties to tag along too and idolise us or it'd be shit
You could have been my numpty

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 12:10   #30
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

Quote:
[*]wander into a strip club to see if hot german girls do actually exist;

what you can find out there is if hot bulgarian, ukrainian, belarussian etc. girls do actually exist
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 01:17   #31
newt
Banned

yup, hot russian girls definitely exist <3 and german strip clubs are fkin shit their brothels are quite interesting though.