User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 24 May 2006, 18:40   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[Worldcup] Recruitment: UK

This is for recruitment for teams for the UK. If you want to play, or if you're looking for players, please post here to register interest. Please try to keep non-UK World Cup Team converstations to a minimum, as that makes it a lot harder for people to read and organise teams.
Unread 24 May 2006, 18:45   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Worldcup] Recruitment: UK

make a world cup subforum you spamming muppet

Last edited by JC; 27 May 2006 at 11:21.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 19:25   #3
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
make a world cup subforum you spamming muppet
qft

Last edited by JC; 27 May 2006 at 11:21.
Cannon_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 21:41   #4
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

would anyone be interested in creating a UK - Manchester team?
be good if we could get the smaller areas of UK together considering most play from there.
MAsta_MArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2006, 22:47   #5
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

I'm Manc and I'll prolly be up for it
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2006, 13:33   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can play in the World Cup but not in the Qualifiers, so if anyone is the other way rouind do they fancy doign some subbing with me?
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:51   #7
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I can play in the World Cup but not in the Qualifiers, so if anyone is the other way rouind do they fancy doign some subbing with me?
I may be in the same boat

or Tomkat, could be a sub for me. Need to work out when i'm going back to wales

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 12:25   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

ill play.
Unread 26 May 2006, 12:58   #9
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Red face Re: [Worldcup] Recruitment: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler

yea, when you are in wales you clearly cant play for the UK team :>

hooray for an independent Wales \o/ \o/ \o/

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 20:37   #10
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Hi Guys, i will be available and want to play so if you want or need me pm me
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 20:40   #11
Man_At_War

Man_At_War is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm uk and up for a game team. is someone going to organise this or is everyone going to say i'll play and then noone join it
Unread 29 May 2006, 18:06   #12
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Okay, im setting up a WC galaxy. basically only thing you need in speed games is abilty to sit at pc for 24hrs. speed games have no or little skill involved. last time i played, i think my galaxy was 2nd in qualifiers, quite some time ago so only briefly remeber. i will be accepting the first 9 planets who come to me. so please message me on forums if you are seriously thinking about playing.

Cheers,

Veil
Unread 29 May 2006, 23:15   #13
Man_At_War

Man_At_War is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm in
Unread 30 May 2006, 00:03   #14
Veil05
NE

could you message me:

Your email address
What race you want to be (if were using this rounds stats)

and we can have a little chat.

Cheers

Veil
Unread 30 May 2006, 22:37   #15
Kalandril

Im from the UK and im an experienced PA player. I would be very interested in joining a team if anyone is recruiting?
Unread 31 May 2006, 00:17   #16
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to join a UK team. Im also an experienced player, usually as cathaar.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 03:52   #17
Veil05
NE

same, could you just message me the information asked for above, cheers guys.
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:16   #18
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler

stifler your playing for me if you are able to play! no choice btw
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 19:14   #19
jules
spook xVx

jules is an unknown quantity at this point

im up for playing if any one has any places free for me spook

xVx
jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 02:07   #20
[ViruS]loki

[ViruS]loki is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe i played pa for many rounds but took time off, now am back interested in playing world cup. But really do not think that I find the time to play this one I as unfortunate as it is I must work, currently I am working weekends but only weekends and I actually/finally get to finish Uni within the next 5 days so next round going to bee cool all I ask that for the next world cup as can we have in the middle of the week not Friday –Sunday maybe on some sort of national holidays or ill just book time off work. hehe

got to play with the settings now to make this forum bit do funky stuff

Last edited by [ViruS]loki; 2 Jun 2006 at 02:19.
[ViruS]loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 11:45   #21
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ViruS]loki
hehe i played pa for many rounds but took time off, now am back interested in playing world cup. But really do not think that I find the time to play this one I as unfortunate as it is I must work, currently I am working weekends but only weekends and I actually/finally get to finish Uni within the next 5 days so next round going to bee cool all I ask that for the next world cup as can we have in the middle of the week not Friday –Sunday maybe on some sort of national holidays or ill just book time off work. hehe

got to play with the settings now to make this forum bit do funky stuff
The next world cup is on 4yrs.. in theory
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 18:18   #22
bitesize

bitesize is an unknown quantity at this point

find me a place and i am in
... if selected
bitesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 21:23   #23
Djdom32

Djdom32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Veil05 Im in my email address is [email protected] if u need that
Djdom32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 23:09   #24
Ghost{}

Ghost{} is an unknown quantity at this point

Djdom32, it's best to send him a private message with your e-mail adres rather than placing it directly on the boards as more people can pester you with e-mails if all ppl have to do is read your e-mail adres in the post.
Ghost{} is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 02:08   #25
Veil05
NE

true ghost, but here is good, ill message you on monday when we set up galaxy channel. thanx.
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:18   #26
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

I'm looking for a UK team.. is there any1 left with a spot?
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 03:52   #27
[deviant]

hey, i played a few years ago and i wanna do this world cup thing, if i can find a team that would be great thanks
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 10:47   #28
skibadee

im interested in doing the world cup my email is [email protected]
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 12:22   #29
JoeJoe

JoeJoe is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm up for it! from yorkshire here. please someone let me in their team
JoeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 23:26   #30
Ra
nineone

Ra is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the rough

I'm up for playing. Should be able to play Quals & Finals.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 19:59   #31
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone heard from Veil05 about when we are setting up? He's been quite for a while now. Anyone else whos playing with his team plz pm me
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 08:05   #32
Veil05
NE

there is only 5 of us now, insufficent players to make a galaxy. sorry
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 17:40   #33
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

I also have a team of only 4/5 players so if any of you guys want to pm me on IRC or on forums we can try and sort a team out.

You'll find me in #newdawn btw

Last edited by Paddy; 16 Jun 2006 at 17:46.
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote