User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:05   #1
Hobbeebia

Hobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the rough
White Angels Q & A

This thread is here to help poeple who dont undeerstand the Whit Angels. Please ask an I shall answer.

This is a basic Overveiw of the White angels- Goverment- And intra-alliance positions.

White Angels Mission statement:

The White Angels are a group of planets,both large or small, Weak or strong. To defend those who can defend themselves. To promote peace through force. And to unite the universe one planet at a time.

Primary goals of The White Angels:

1. To unite to Universe, and to bring peace to all. But by doing so- we will have to fight. As the U.S. marines say " If you ant peace prepare for war."

2. To provide a stronge defense for the weak and peaceful.

3. To Pormote trade between other planets.

4. To keep Law and Order.

5. To Serve the citizens withing our alliance

Governemt of The White Angels:

( Executive branch )- This Branch is mainly used for politic with other allainces and forgien planets. This Branch Is also incharge of the Whate Amegls Military.
Chairperson of planets- Obvious...
Secertary of Peace- Observes military movements -during peace time.
Secertary of War- Observes militray movements of the White Angels- During War time
Secertary of Trade- Promaote Trade with friendly Alliances and planets
Secertary of internal affairs- See over all Internal Workings of The White Angels
Secertary of External affairs: CIA.....

( Justice branch )- the judical branch ensures that the laws passed by the Law branch are observed, and pass out punishment to those who break the law.

High Court : 3 judes elected.

Regoinal Court: 1 rep for each planet

- Federal Prosecution: Appionted by Chairperson

-Regional Prosecution: appionted by federal pros.

- Defense : Each planet defend ones self

( Law Branch )- Responsible for creating laws that help to contain chaos, and perserve order.

High Council: each planet has one rep.

( military )- Controled by the Executive Branch- The military is military units donated to the White angels to be used in missions.

The Wing of a Dragon are like the wings of an Angel
sometimes beautiful and majestic
Sometime drapped in wrathing fire
Sometimes like the shaltering wings of the protector
Sometime like the one who shatters skies.- ME
Hobbeebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:17   #2
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold
Re: White Angels Q & A

theres already an alliance called Angels. Try again.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:44   #3
Hobbeebia

Hobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the rough

We are the WHITE Angels.

Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:37   #4
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

This is exactly the same as ure updated recruitment thread...... why 2 threads exactly the same...
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:45   #5
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

well this seems to be a Question and Answer thread ....

where did you get the idea for White Angels ? why the name ? why white ? have you played Planetarion before ?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 20:38   #6
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

At least one person can take time off from being a cyincal bastard to help generate some intrest in a new alliance.

Fair play jupp.

And I eagerly await an answer to these questions.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 22:01   #7
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

im just asking questions in the recruitment htread

Unread 15 Oct 2005, 22:07   #8
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I got a few questions..

-Who are you?
-How experienced are your alliance members?
-What the **** do you exactly trade with each other?
-Why use the name 'Angels'? Is it attention-whoring or is it "purely a coincidence"?
-Why the color white? Do you 'hate' black(s)?
-Why bring peace to the universe as a mission statement when this is a ****ing goddamn war game?

Promtly answer.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 00:12   #9
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Do you guys really discuss stuff with such an extensive 'goverment' without an IRC channel?

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Oct 2005 at 00:36.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:31   #10
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Are you sure you posted this thread on the right forum?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:47   #11
Hobbeebia

This is exactly the same as ure updated recruitment thread...... why 2 threads exactly the same...
Answer: I placed the government system on here for people to ask about any thing they see in the list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
where did you get the idea for White Angels ? why the name ? why white ? have you played Planetarion before ?
Answer:
1. I have a small clan that I run in alot of MMOG's, it is a name we came up with...
2. The name was made by the core members, We set up the name becuase we fight of peace- Army 87th airborne. Our shutes have angels made with white out on them
3. Answer in last on.
4. I played for the last part of round 14.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Who are you: --A human living day by day
-How experienced are your alliance members:-- They havn't sign up yet
-What the **** do you exactly trade with each other: --Trade would happen on the off- PA site that I am developing
-Why use the name 'Angels'? Is it attention-whoring or is it "purely a coincidence"?: -- My squad is codenamed The White Angels
-Why the color white? Do you 'hate' black(s)?: --No one of my squad members are black and he loves the name.
-Why bring peace to the universe as a mission statement when this is a ****ing goddamn war game?: -- If you want peace perpare for WAR.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the rumours that you have blocked with 1up true?: not to sure how to responed to this

Is this really a front for Killmarks bot army?: Not to sure what is means

Now about the IRC channels: My CPU is to slow to download IRC. SO I do must of my stuff on AIM / E-mail

Unread 16 Oct 2005, 03:58   #12
Hobbeebia

please dont post unless it is a question.

Unread 16 Oct 2005, 09:46   #13
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Hobbeebia:
First of all welcome to PA.

A lot of the things the others ask can look weird but they all know what it takes to run an alliance or be in one of the top once.
Running an alliance WITHOUT the use of IRC is very difficult plz keep that in mind (once ingame you can use the comm unit)

And tbh I can understand why demiGOD asks "Are you, in any way, related to Yeh?"
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history

Last edited by Ace; 16 Oct 2005 at 12:07.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 11:56   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

cut the guy some slack folks, stop posting in this thread unless its relevant to the topic and stop flaming (yes you are flaming, im looking at you here goat :P)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 12:23   #15
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I don't get the point of these trade-things in your alliance! I hope you know what you're doing!

Get Irc, Get a Channel and get into the game for next round!

Good Luck to you.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 13:27   #16
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbeebia
Now about the IRC channels: My CPU is to slow to download IRC. SO I do must of my stuff on AIM / E-mail
i'd have thought that mirc is less of a resources hog than AIM - http://www.mirc.com/ <-- once you have it installed you want to connect to irc.netgamers.org, i'm sure if you join #planetarion someone there will help you with stuff beyond that.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:02   #17
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Right. First of all i dont usally like posting bad rep on a new alliance trying to make a name for themselves but i feel as there is already an allie going by the name Angels that as ive bin told is quite well known i think perhaps this alliance should re-consider your options. Second of all you have posted this on both allie recruitment and here so i dont really see why your doing this. To me this makes me think your trying to ram this allie down peoples throats and thats not the way to advertise your allie.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:54   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to PA (what everyone should have said), As you will know already there are some nice ppl, and there are some right c*$ts on these forums.
I would recommend a round or 2 in an ally to learn the tricks of the game before setting up an alliance. As I noticed from a gal m8 who decided to set up his own alliance with little or no experience, some ppl may remember the_powwer from R14. He didn't know what he let himself in for.

There is alot of work to be done for seasoned pros, let alone someone new to the game to set up an alliance...As kal said you will need to...
First of all get a irc client from www.mirc.com or similar.
then goto www.netgamers.org and register a Pnick.
You will need to know how to own and/or support your ally channels. and basic commands on how to run these and so forth.
And all this I would highly recommend even before the rounds starts.
Alot if not all the allys have a bot to run their channel/def calls and all similar functions. Examples are F-Crew's one and only FCUK bot and ND's [BOT]
Your ally would be at an extreme disadvantage without one of these.

I am not trying to put you off running your own ally. Just saying you will have a hard/unenjoyable round 15.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 17:32   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Firstly a negative nelly to everyone mocking, we all started off somewhere. Secondly welcome to the 'white angels' and I wish you all the best for r15. However as other people have said if you are serious about the game irc is a very useful tool which I would seriously look into using if it's at all possible.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 20:47   #20
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Hello, refreshing to see someone using their imaginations for a change, like the old (old old) days...

as for mIRC... really, it's not that big a download. It's only like 1meg or something. I have 56k and it never took long to download (have it on several computers).

It's an invaluable tool. I doubt I'd have carried on playing past round 1 without it
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 01:20   #21
Hobbeebia

I connect at 30k. 1 meg takes 6 hours on my CPU. It takes to long....

I placed the government in fo on here for people to read. I have experiance in running an alliance. I Played Kings of Chaos since the begining and I played Cyber-wars from the begining there as well. I Had Alliances in both games. And they both became powerful. I am not trying to cram this ally down your throats. But thank you for the kind words.

Unread 17 Oct 2005, 01:20   #22
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
cut the guy some slack folks, stop posting in this thread unless its relevant to the topic and stop flaming (yes you are flaming, im looking at you here goat :P)
heh what I was only stating that there is already an Angels. oh ya welcome etc etc.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 21:51   #23
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

I give em two weeks to get owned and give up.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 11:39   #24
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

that is by far the cutest thread i have ever read.

lollyroffles.

Welcome mate.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 12:29   #25
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

up here in glasgow, Whit is ned slang for What. i hear them shouting things in street like :

"Whit ya doin ya Bam?"
"Whits up ya brick?"

So if i can muster enough Whit Angels in the streets around me ill send them your way m8
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 15:34   #26
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Firstly a negative nelly to everyone mocking, we all started off somewhere. Secondly welcome to the 'white angels' and I wish you all the best for r15. However as other people have said if you are serious about the game irc is a very useful tool which I would seriously look into using if it's at all possible.
seconded.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 16:24   #27
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you know the guy who key'd your car last week ?
yeh that was me
That wasn't my car remember?
You missed and got your own car in your drunken rage!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 16:51   #28
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

oohhh a different dialect of neddish, interesting, up near aberdeen its all Phit rather than Whit, though there is a group of weegies at college that have exhanged language forms with geordies on their course, needless to say the result is quite horrifying.

Anyway yeah IRC is a must the 6 hours will be worth it mate, just leave it on for a while, save u alot more than 6 hours during the round if u have IRC.

Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:32   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i don't have a car you bully
Nor has Psi ... But in his internet fantasy, that's his car

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 14:12   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Nor has Psi ... But in his internet fantasy, that's his car
:eek: funny man
My car may be here
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 22:14   #31
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

surely its fantasy enough to get the front end of that car over a speed hump
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 04:11   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
up here in glasgow, Whit is ned slang for What. i hear them shouting things in street like :
"Whit ya doin ya Bam?"
"Whits up ya brick?"
So if i can muster enough Whit Angels in the streets around me ill send them your way m8
Neds are is the Scottish verson of a chav.
www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk will give you a funny way to define a ned.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote