User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Sep 2005, 08:52   #1
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute
Fat People

After reading the thread on prejudice it is apparant that one of the more common 'prejudices' is that against fat people. In honesty, while I wouldn't object to this majority outright it does intrigue me. Why do so many of you feel so vitriolic toward fat people?

I should say now that after breaking my shin during training nine months ago I have balooned from ten stone (which is probably about right for me) to fifteen. On top of this I am quite unfit: my appetite has bulked me up with food that I would normally burn off during exercise, and I do smoke to a small degree. I will address the situation over the three years I have chosen to take away from the career I had intended, but what is becoming clear is that it is easier to stay fit than to get fit after a period of neglect.

In honesty I pity (to a greater or lesser degree) those in a worse position than myself, and though often I am not inclined to do anything to help them I would probably refrain from attacking them on a board where they are unlikely to admit to their 'problem' (if it should be perceived as such) or are otherwise unable to defend theirselves.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 10:04   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fat People

Most of it is comedy (or attempted comedy). It's the same with a lot of racism / homophobic comments too, but since there is no "danger" of violence against fat people (or ginger people to use a similar example) it's seen as more acceptable. However, it's probably one of those things that because its repeated so often it becomes semi-serious (at least for those on the receiving end).

I for one always use the term "fatty" when speaking to many of my friends, perhaps partially because I was always underweight at primary school and had the nickname "matchstick" .

The cycle of hate is .

However, being fat is generally seen as something that is within the control of the person at hand (there are exceptions, but for the most part). Therefore (it is assumed) someone who is fat has no self-control, and have almost "chosen" (implicitly) their current state. This combined with social pressures against greed and gluttony makes fat people "fair game" in the eyes of many.

Having said all that, I can't honestly imagine many people genuinely go round harbouring serious resentment against fat people. I've not heard many reports of adults being beaten / murdered because they were fat (compared to say hate crimes based on sexuality or ethnicity).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 10:22   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
stuf...
I know what an Ephor is, because I read Thucydides and Herodotus. Without Googling or using Wikipedia, or using any other kind of help (yes I'm being conceited here) I can say that an ephor is an office held by several members of higher ranking members of Sparta who's job is to hold the two kings of Sparta accountable. It is an office they only ever hold once, and only for a year. Why did you pick this nick?

On the obesity issue, why are fat people fat? Is it a disease? A physical reason? I can't but hold individuals responsible for their weight. I am gaining weight and getting fatter day by day. It is a slow process and I'm sure that I'll reverse this before it gets extreme. To the extreme that some people take fatness is mind boggling. I just want to know why fat people are fat? Is it by choice or is something physically wrong with them?
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 11:38   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
it is strange though how a lack of control with say alcohol is almost considered cool. At least in our younger years. Also other drugs of sorts. Showing off how much you like to be intoxicated etc.
Lack of control isn't really the same as deliberately over-indulging though, as you go on to say.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 11:59   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
I have balooned
Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Why did you pick this nick?
Ephor Elephant?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 12:57   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

5 stone in 9 months? what on earth were you eating? anything that didnt run away?
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 12:59   #7
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Why did you pick this nick?
I'd like to say that I've been sent here by some higher authority to monitor and guide your discussion, but realistically I think it was a heads up between this and Ulysses as I had taken a heady mix of Greek history and James Joyce the night before.

There's not a lot more to say I suppose, other than to express my disappointment over how the community doesn't really hate fat people all that much.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 13:07   #8
Ephor
Monkey Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
5 stone in 9 months? what on earth were you eating? anything that didnt run away?
In hindsight, I was ten going in and during training probably gained some muscle. I am a fairly unhealthy eater, but I always exercise so it's not really an issue. Of course with my shin broken I wasn't able to exercise in any meaningful way.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 13:22   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Fat People

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
5 stone in 9 months? what on earth were you eating?
It's ridiculously easy to put on weight. Five stone in nine months is nothing really.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 14:32   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't like fat people cause they take up too much space.
eg. I'm on the bus, the seat next to me is empty, I'm comfortable. A 400 lb man comes and sits next to me, now, I have half a seat to myself and he has 1 and a half. very annoying :|
http://www.smej.se/gallery.php?id=1506&prev=1507
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 15:30   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

This is kind of a sad thing, ppl disliking fat ppl as they are...weak ... and lack self control on the food-area. But then i wonder what kind of weaknesses thosse skinny ppl have. Everybody has a weakness somehow and its just very convenient if you can see somebody else's weakness so you can make that a point to make fun of, and thus hide your own weakness.

I mean, what is more sad..ppl who can not control their weight as they really like food, or ppl who have to post BS on the forum of a game they dont even play EVERY DAY, making it their goal to make others look as stupid as possible just to feel better about themselves )HELLO YAHWE!

And no, i am not fat myself .
Tho i could loose a bit wight but i just had a baby so i have sort of an excuse.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 17:26   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't have anything against fat people. Nor anything against weak people. I do have something against people who claim they have problems and then refuse to address them. If you're comfortable with being overweight that's cool but being uncomfortable with it and refusing to do anything about it and then complaining about it is worse than the holocaust objective fact.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 17:45   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's ridiculously easy to put on weight. Five stone in nine months is nothing really.
Depends on who you are. Ive tried to get up in weight a few times in my life, but I dont seem able to.
I can eat junk food 7 days a week, and put on nothing. I have a high rate of "burning" and Im also not used to eating more when Im not hungry anymore (ie not stuffing myself, expect for xmas and so on). The only time I put on weight is when Im living at my grandparents, couse they stuff me with food from I wake up til I go to bed For the record, Im 1.88cm/73kg.

I hold no bad feelings for fat people, expect those who are extremly fat and shows it to everybody. Like girls with more belly than my old man, and small tops. Couse thats just gross.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 20:44   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

If you are black, you dont have a choice. Your black.

If you are white, you dont have a choice, you are white.

If you are ginger you don't have a choice, you are ginger.

If you are fat, you DO have a choice, you can eat better.

Thats the psychology, but the main reason is, its an easy target. Society picks off the easy targets. Natural selection as it were.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 20:49   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
it would take a LOT of pies and the substitution of all movement with the consumption of more pies, with chips for pudding.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 20:54   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
If you are black, you dont have a choice. Your black.

If you are white, you dont have a choice, you are white.

If you are ginger you don't have a choice, you are ginger.

If you are fat, you DO have a choice, you can eat better.

Thats the psychology, but the main reason is, its an easy target. Society picks off the easy targets. Natural selection as it were.
ginger people have had a choice since the invention of hair dye
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 20:57   #17
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
ginger people have had a choice since the invention of hair dye

I disagree.

It doesnt matter how much hair dye they use, they are still all cnuts.

(God help the ginger kids in my class this year )
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 20:58   #18
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I disagree.

It doesnt matter how much hair dye they use, they are still all cnuts.

(God help the ginger kids in my class this year )
lol, it's funny because it's true!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:02   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Michael Jackson chose not to be black.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:05   #20
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Michael Jackson chose not to be black.
but you cant say that he lives good with this decision ... clearly trying to change your skin color is one of the freaked out things you can try to do

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:05   #21
Forest

he did, yet we all know he is black

and a perve

and a twat

nice to know money can achieve anything
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:16   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
nice to know money can achieve anything
Except a properly shaped nose of course...
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 02:28   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From my part there is no comedy about the fact that i loathe fatties.

I despise them, loathe them, hate them, wish they were dead.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 03:13   #24
Ephor
Monkey Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I do have something against people who claim they have problems and then refuse to address them. If you're comfortable with being overweight that's cool but being uncomfortable with it and refusing to do anything about it and then complaining about it is worse than the holocaust objective fact.
Nonono, I'm not about that. I'm not comfortable as such with my current weight, though I am confident I can overcome it and in fact aim to achieve a fitness beyond my present peak.

I can understand why people would think that I made this thread to vent my frustrations, but that's not really what I wanted this thread to be about. I should probably have omitted that from the original post to avoid confusion.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 03:33   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, don't worry, my post was a general complaint, not one specifically against you or your thread.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 03:53   #26
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
For the record, Im 1.88cm/73kg.
GOOD LORD MAN! 1.88 cm? 73 kg? You must be built like a very large manhole cover.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 05:04   #27
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
GOOD LORD MAN! 1.88 cm? 73 kg? You must be built like a very large manhole cover.
that honestly made me burst out laughing... here have a green blob*

he clearly takes being a midget to new terms.

* or not, apparently you are overweight with blobs and must lose some before i may give you more.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 17:03   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Some people think it is 'childish' to hate fatties, but what it comes down to is that I hate the fact that they do not look after themselves properly.
They are not 'fit'. They are putting themselves in danger for no apperent reason other then 'this brownie tastes sooooo gooooood'.

What is there to 'grow up' about despising people who are physically unfit.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 18:09   #29
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

the reason i have a prejiduce against fat people is because its something you can change and its not even like you have to do something amazingly hard to make it happen.
unless you have some sort of eating disorder or some other illness that affects your physique then you have no excuse. this hatred and even a loathing began when i was told the reason a girl was fat is because she had 'home problems' im sorry but i think millions have these problems and even unfortunate individuals are in situations far worse yet do they look like the elephant just come back from feeding time at the zoo?

as an athlete i can see no reason not to take care of your body except laziness which is something else i hate.

edit: all lazy people except zhil who is very cute!!!!!!
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-

Last edited by steve; 25 Sep 2005 at 18:23.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 18:19   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is where dante wakes up and tells us about last night.
We're waiting!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 18:22   #31
Forest

Ok, just to add to the discussion and play 'devils advocate', what about fat children.

In the area I live (a socially deprived area), obesety is a huge problem. It is something schools are trying to address (as if its the schools problem anyway?), but this is something happening all over the country.

Now, im talking about 5-7 year olds, so its certainly not (imo) the childrens fault.

So who is to blame?
Before you answer that question, consider the advertising that goes on, putting parents under extreme pressure to give in.
For instance, dairy lea lunchables are marketted for children, advertised hard during times when children watching there tv programmes, brightly coloured. I was surprised to find out that these are terribly unhealthy for the children. However, they are very popular and a lot of parents give them to there children believing they are healthy, time saving, and generally a good idea.

So again, I ask, who is to blame?

* The parents for feeding there children unhealthy stuff, and not being strong willed enough to say no, whilst at the same time not researching to actually check what is good for children, rather than just feed it to the children?

* The advertisers/companies for basically putting money before health.

* The government for not acting against these companies, and basically not making everyone aware enough of healthy eating.

* Society as a whole, for forcing woman out to work, so they dont have time to cook properly, so there children eat ready meals which are terribly bad for them. Society for putting so much pressure on haves, and making life too easy?
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 18:24   #32
sigrid
hated dead or alive

and what if this is all true, so what? nottin wrong with fat ppl at all.
So, just to lighten your day, here is a pic of MY FAT BABY!

http://www.thenerds.nl/Otis.jpg
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 19:51   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went through this with Ste etc last night.

Fat people are holding all our health back.

When surgeons operate, they have to take much longer on fat people. Simply because they're trying to FIND the organs amongst all of the blubber and flab.

Because of this, the queues eventually lengthen at hospitals.

Because of this, people die.

So fat people cause healthy people to die.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 20:02   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Some people compare this to 'big noses' or 'spotted faces' or 'redheads' .. those are all unchangable things, while obesity, fatness and all other variations on 'being a fatty' is changable.

I stand with my comment, I hate fatties.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 20:03   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
what if people just don't have the motivation you do ?
is that really a good reason to hate them ?
you should take care of your body shouldn't you?
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 20:12   #36
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

So fat people cause healthy people to die.

If you are healthy, why would you die?

If you have something that causes you to die, you arent healthy.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 21:24   #37
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Some people compare this to 'big noses' or 'spotted faces' or 'redheads' .. those are all unchangable things, while obesity, fatness and all other variations on 'being a fatty' is changable.

I stand with my comment, I hate fatties.
Sooo, one day you fall in love with this beautyfull girl, you marry her, you get 3 kids and ...bad luck, she gains weight with each and every one of them and doesnot loose it all again (wich happens to 80% of the mums)

you stop loving her then? Is she a lesser person because of that?

Or what if somebody you love, or hold on, you even, gets in a wheelchair and cannot excersize much anymore, in fact, the only thing you enjoy in life is eating...and you gain quite a bit of weight....are you then all of a sudden a lesser person?

I think its quite shallow to judge ppl on their looks in the first place, but to bluntly HATE ppl for not looking like the chicks you see in magazines, is really pretty sad.

Looks dont last forvever and i seriously wonder what you or anybody else who HATES fat ppl , will look like in 40 years
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 21:55   #38
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I never really hated fat people they just annoy me sometimes.

For example when shopping and they take up most of the aisle so you can't pass, or for the same sort of situation except on a pavement.

Also fat women in clothes too small for them, all the flab overflowing. Or when they are sitting in seats in front of you/riding a bike and lean over causing their jeans to slip down, made doubly worse when they are wearing a thong
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 22:01   #39
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am on this one with Nantoz
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 22:04   #40
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I never really hated fat people they just annoy me sometimes.

For example when shopping and they take up most of the aisle so you can't pass, or for the same sort of situation except on a pavement.

Also fat women in clothes too small for them, all the flab overflowing. Or when they are sitting in seats in front of you/riding a bike and lean over causing their jeans to slip down, made doubly worse when they are wearing a thong
I read all your posts with a welsh accent now!
It's quite strange but makes them more amusing

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 22:26   #41
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Also fat women in clothes too small for them, all the flab overflowing..... when they are wearing a thong
A lot of Jamaican women around my borough are like this.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 22:32   #42
Ste
Bored

Fat girls are like mopeds.

A decent enough ride but you wouldn't want your friends to see you with one.

Unread 25 Sep 2005, 22:47   #43
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I read all your posts with a welsh accent now!
It's quite strange but makes them more amusing

I actually can't imagine your posts with your accent , everyone I met their posts are still read in a Welsh accent heh.

My accent is obviously much better and makes more of an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas
A lot of Jamaican women around my borough are like this.
You poor git. You have my utmost sympathy
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 23:45   #44
Ephor
Monkey Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
you should take care of your body shouldn't you?
Why should you?
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 23:53   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
do you also hate smokers ?
do you also hate people who binge drink ?
do you also hate people who eat fast food ?
do you also hate people who don't eat 5 fruit and veg a day ?
yes
yes
if they do it too much, yes
well i loathe people who say 'i dont like fruit' and 'i dont like vegetables, i never eat them'

(hate is a strong word btw, but you get the idea)
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 00:21   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
no i mean people who just don't eat the optimal amount for a healthy body, or people who don't bother to find out, do you hate them ?
do you hate cyclists who don't wear breathing masks
do you hate recreational drug use ?
do you hate athletes who overtrain and risk injuring themselves ?
do you hate everyone theamion do you !?

no
no
no
no
no

Unread 26 Sep 2005, 00:27   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

no i kinda like you i think
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 00:31   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

no (btw you will be posting your 1000th post next, you'll be phat.)
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 01:02   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd like to point out that if you have an essential problem with what someone does with their body you're an objective faggot and quite possibly dserve death.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 09:44   #50
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd like to point out that if you have an essential problem with what someone does with their body you're an objective faggot and quite possibly dserve death.
you're just scared that the next prejudice will be against people whos livers want to die