User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2005, 11:29   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
having an assistant

i have just fully realised the advantage of having an assistant :-)

not really used her to do much more than photocopying before, but she looked bored and i am swamped with work, so i asked her to complete a bit of analysis for me.
she has done a much better job of it that i would have found time for and i shall get praised for my super efficiency when i have finished the final report so quickly.

assistants are great, you should all go out and get one.

m
x
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 11:50   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: having an assistant

i rather end up as assistant before i can dream about having one but congrats to your new found capacities . be nice to her :P

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 11:52   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The guy at work who assists me is thirty years older than me. It seems wrong to give him the menial work I can't be arsed with.

Of course I do it anyway.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:07   #4
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

I can see your point Dante.

Is kind of a similar situation to someone I know, who has an Auntie who is 5 years younger.

It is kind of wrong for the Auntie to send the child to bed, tell her to behave etc

But it happens!

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:09   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: having an assistant

When can the punters expect some hot lesbo action then, Madi?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:15   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
It is kind of wrong for the Auntie to send the child to bed, tell her to behave etc

But it happens!
Are you serious?
I suppose it's possible, but that sounds so odd.

On topic, I put a bunch of kids in detention when I probably wouldn't have bothered normally, yesterday. I had a load of simple marking (just ticks on multiple choice questions) for year 7s to do. I gave it all to them
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:22   #7
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Are you serious?

Yes

The father of my "friend" is 35 and the Mum of the Father, 50 or so.

The Mum had a daughter at the age of 35 or something so she is now 15 year old Auntie bossing around a 20 year old (daughter of the father) etc

And before you say "a 15 year old is telling a 20 year old to go to bed" No, it happened when she was younger

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:42   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Are you serious?

On topic, I put a bunch of kids in detention when I probably wouldn't have bothered normally, yesterday. I had a load of simple marking (just ticks on multiple choice questions) for year 7s to do. I gave it all to them
I used to hate teachers like you

(P.S was it you who texted me yesterday re: the new phone number?)
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:59   #9
Minty
Who?

Tomkat is a teacher :eek:

Whatever next!

I thought you had to be educated before you could educate

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 13:24   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Are you serious?

What if they mark all the questions wrong out of spite? I'd check them, if I were you. There might be a few Deepflows lurking there, who act on their detention hatred.

I wish I had an assistant. All this Maths stuff at uni is hard work - I must spend at least 3 hours a week doing work out of lectures.
I thought all assistants were meant to be organised and efficient (or good looking and someone you've had your eye on for a while) anyway? Or at least do enough to give that impression
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 13:29   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
. All this Maths stuff at uni is hard work - I must spend at least 3 hours a week doing work out of lectures.
You ain't nothin on my 37.5 hours of council attendance. (I can't actually say work, it wouldn't be true).
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 13:30   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yes, what do you do again? Sit there all day, reinstall the occasional PC, and take backup tapes to the safe at the end of the day? :S YCC here I come.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:18   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Yes, what do you do again? Sit there all day, reinstall the occasional PC, and take backup tapes to the safe at the end of the day? :S YCC here I come.
I don't reinstall pc's.

back tapes are done at lunch.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:19   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

so that leaves...er.. nothing?
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:22   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Not at all, my information gathering skills are first rate!
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:31   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What if they mark all the questions wrong out of spite?
Then it sure does suck to be a year 7 in my classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
(P.S was it you who texted me yesterday re: the new phone number?)
Yes. Yes it was.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:44   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
The irony of getting told off (and losing pay) for the last week for going home early ten mins after this amuses me
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 15:01   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes. Yes it was.
I expect such information to have made it's way to my phone ny the time it gets reception this evening ...
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 22:56   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I am the world's laziest assistant and now people won't let me assist them. On Dante's point I have been ordering around people older and more senior than me for years and not even noticed.
you're clearly "using your authority to the full" . You should be a manager, and just organise everyone to help you. All* managers sit around spending hours "discussing" with other managers and then delgate the actual work to someone else as all this discussing and organising takes up all their time. Generally they discuss while playing golf or eating at expensive restaurants. There are worse ways to spend life

*well, a fair few.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 22:57   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Its the accent
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 22:57   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

madi only has one assistant?

poor girl.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:23   #22
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
You look like you have nice skin madi.
Madi, are you partial to a facial now and again?
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:25   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

the next line was obviously "can I see more of it"
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:32   #24
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the next line was obviously "can I see more of it"
Not if you know how fun a facial can be.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:35   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Not if you know how good for the skin a facial can be.
This is meant to be the official line
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 01:54   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually just commenting on how nice her skin looks in her avatar; really clear and glowy.

I hadn't even thought of asking to see more or suggesting that I give her a facial :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 02:12   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Which one performs "the magic"?

Do either of you wear leotards?

Does a magic wand get used at any point?

Do you film the "tricks" or do you think it would "shatter the illusion"?

Reveal all madi.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 06:13   #28
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like to have my assistant make necessary phone calls to people I don't want to talk to. She is much better on the phone than I. But, then it seems that she spends much of her time on the phone even when not asked to make calls. Getting people to do things that they are good at and like to do is the key.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 07:34   #29
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

buy her flowers.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 10:59   #30
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes. Yes it was.
my first instinct was correct, good good, see you all later at the gd meet!
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 12:49   #31
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Which one performs "the magic"?

Do either of you wear leotards?

Does a magic wand get used at any point?

Do you film the "tricks" or do you think it would "shatter the illusion"?

Reveal all madi.

she is remarkably unattractive
sorry
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 12:50   #32
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I was actually just commenting on how nice her skin looks in her avatar; really clear and glowy.

I hadn't even thought of asking to see more or suggesting that I give her a facial :/
thanks
i have pretty good skin but its just monitor glow in the avatar (wonder if it has the same effect as candle light, wouldnt have thought so but you never know)
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 15:30   #33
Billy No Brains

Billy No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant future

I had an assistant Thursday night.