User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Mar 2006, 07:17   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Exclamation PA is down

For those of you not on IRC:

-Planetarion([email protected])- pa Planetarion is currently down. There is currently no ETA on it's return, however, the correct people have been contacted. Also no information on a rollback as of yet.

Apparantly the only person online with any information isn't allowed to make any 'official' posts without PAteam approval
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 07:25   #2
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: PA is down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned

-Planetarion([email protected])- pa Planetarion is currently down. There is currently no ETA on it's return, however, the correct people have been contacted. Also no information on a rollback as of yet.

Apparantly the only person online with any information isn't allowed to make any 'official' posts without PAteam approval
Yeah. Most of us support staff aren't. Nitina and nitemare I believe were the ones who got cservice to make the announcement, so that at least folks would know that PA was in fact down and it wasn't their computers fudging up.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 07:31   #3
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
so that at least folks would know that PA was in fact down and it wasn't their computers fudging up.
That was my first instinct
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 07:34   #4
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

teehee, given the history of reliability of PA vs that of my computer, I generally assume it's PA first. It's alright, y'all get it up when you can. Downtime is when I sleep

/me loves the support staff
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 08:37   #5
stubbsy

stubbsy will become famous soon enoughstubbsy will become famous soon enough

actually, it's back
stubbsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 08:57   #6
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

actually, this is the 2nd time now in only a few days so hopefully were not back for old-school PA in this respect. Guess many people would think it over to play next round than.

For myself starting late in the round, this means even less time to get into the top 100
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 09:11   #7
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:

What are you doing up checking PA at that time.

I will have you kicked from Ascendancy.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 09:19   #8
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbsy
actually, it's back
Looks like we'll miss another full night/day of ticks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
I get up at 6-7am every day :\
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 09:26   #9
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse

I will have you kicked from Ascendancy.
i'd rather like to see him *banned* from Ascendancy

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 09:58   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I have to say, with this being the second day of PA crashing, I feel that the PA crew should consider giving the round one extra day, given the very unpredictable outcome in the top 10 atm.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:30   #11
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, i'm quite happy with ~1400 hours of planetarion in two months. An extension would probably make me feel sick.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:32   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Honestly, i'm quite happy with ~1400 hours of planetarion in two months. An extension would probably make me feel sick.
I feel ill already. It's not even like there's a war going on which an extra day would help to resolve anyways.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:40   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I feel ill already.
Understandable as you've struggled hard and sat up all nights to secure your planet. Poor JBG!
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:49   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Understandable as you've struggled hard and sat up all nights to secure your planet. Poor JBG!
I credit our fantastic DCs personally. They did a great job whoever they were.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:28   #15
Robsch

obviously they capitulated before the big value players to give everyone ressources on behalf of their roid income and not a fixed number...

poor xp´ers..

well go stealing should be an option now

Last edited by Robsch; 15 Mar 2006 at 11:35.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:37   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's the right thing to do - and I just received 12 ticks resources from 102 roids.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:42   #17
Robsch

na its not right, cause the value players increase their score as if pa would have worked all the time, while the xp-players are unable for 12 ticks to make score, even more than 12 ticks as fleets were recalled as well.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:48   #18
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On topic, why did anyone get resources at all?
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:51   #19
Robsch

to keep the players happy, aint it?
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:29   #20
STONEKIN
THE STONED ONE

STONEKIN is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont usually post but give pa team a break. we have had pretty good rounds as of late. by the way me and my m8 were covered
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:38   #21
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEKIN
i dont usually post but give pa team a break. we have had pretty good rounds as of late. by the way me and my m8 were covered

/hug

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:43   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Both the times that PA was down the alliance HC's was asked what was the best solution to the problem, both times the PA-Crew did what the HC's recommended. (this last time they even went for my suggestion) And since you allready hate me, feel free to shower me with more hate reps and hate mail and leave the PA crew out of it (and furball, instead of looking like the "angry" disagreer here, ask _are_ who was in the #alliances channel when the decision was made what he said.)
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:43   #23
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

STONEKIN is right.

We had a lot of time without any errors till a few days ago.
It looks like no matter what they decide it's not good enough.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:47   #24
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
(and furball, instead of looking like the "angry" disagreer here, ask _are_ who was in the #alliances channel when the decision was made what he said.)
No problems from this end.

Any queries that I have at present come after receiving feedback from members this morning.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 14:45   #25
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Both the times that PA was down the alliance HC's was asked what was the best solution to the problem, both times the PA-Crew did
I'd just like to state for the record that 'alliance HCs' in this case does not include myself or Rob (who would represent Ascendancy). We have not been given access to the private PAteam/Alliance HC channel. Personally (I can't speak for Rob) I don't want access. If the voices of HCs is to count more than that of others, transparency should be a requirement.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 14:57   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

I wish I was a HC
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 15:07   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I wish I was a HC
You can be my HC* if you want to!

*Head Chef
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 11:30   #28
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
I'd just like to state for the record that 'alliance HCs' in this case does not include myself or Rob (who would represent Ascendancy). We have not been given access to the private PAteam/Alliance HC channel. Personally (I can't speak for Rob) I don't want access. If the voices of HCs is to count more than that of others, transparency should be a requirement.
IT ususally requires that the alliance have been around 1 round ( not counting the one going on ).

So if ascendancy should be in the privat alliance chan, they should have played round 15

But this have broven not to being followed before tho
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 12:50   #29
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
IT ususally requires that the alliance have been around 1 round ( not counting the one going on ).

So if ascendancy should be in the privat alliance chan, they should have played round 15

But this have broven not to being followed before tho
'lol'

(PS Appoco offered to give me access when I complained that the 50/55 decision was made behind my back.)
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 15:51   #30
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

We didn't get offered anything