User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2005, 13:57   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
I Feel Embarassed....

I feel a bit embarrased because I got exiled for first time ever because i had just come out of protection and hadnt got to 100k score yet :/
Only told them I was a free account and I was kicked out soon as i got rid of my [ - ].
Wouldnt mind if the galaxy wasnt actually even in the top 80

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 14:49   #2
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Feel Embarassed....

This is the player mentality that stops the growth of the playerbase

Here we have noah pretty active guy as u can all see from the forums. Knows his stuff about the game(even if he chooses a shocking race every time ) Yet gets exiled straight out of protection.

People should start looking after our noobs like noah and helping them to grow and flourish and not just exile them as soon as is humanly possible. Untill we start to try helping people instead of being tirgger happy on the exile button our player base is not gonna grow as fast as it might
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 14:52   #3
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

So lets remove the exile options from both politics and preferences?
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 15:09   #4
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Kloopy that is not a nice idea, as there are often genuine reasons for wanting to get rid of someone, such as someone is passing complete info on your gal, all your fleets, your alliances, or your the only paid and active player out of the entire gal. You'd be surprised how often those 2 come up.

I would not want to be stuck in a place that is unsafe, and i believe many others would not even risk spending their money if they know that when things get bad they have no way of escaping it.
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 15:10   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh yeah, lets do another midround change. It doesnt hurt does it.
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 15:15   #6
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Harsh, but...
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 15:23   #7
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Well didnt expect that reply kloopy
Just thought I would have a Discussion about planetarion, in planetarion disscusion on the embarassment of being exiled for my first time ever (well cept the times I ask to be exiled from extremely hostile galaxys)
I been top 100 last few rounds ( not hard nowadays you say but I would have to say it damn well is) and I get exiled coz i am a freebie hehe \o/

All the biased stuff can all be fixed if we just make PA free forever \o/.....

edit: this doesnt mean we can spam this whole thread about PA being free :P

Unread 25 Nov 2005, 16:27   #8
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Please tell me ware anyone even suggested this?

Get down off your high horse and join the discusion in a productive manner of dont post at all. Your views are most welcome but this sort of nonsense helps noone

I think exile has its place. Its community attitudes that need to change in my opinion

Last edited by Squishy; 25 Nov 2005 at 16:29. Reason: exil to exile forgot the e :D
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 16:39   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What's wrong with a universe shuffle every 500 ticks?

Well okay, whats not fun about it, not whats wrong...
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 16:41   #10
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
What's wrong with a universe shuffle every 500 ticks?

Well okay, whats not fun about it, not whats wrong...
That is probably the weirdest suggestion I've seen yet... and it's oh so good
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 16:42   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Get off my high horse? What high horse are you on about?

If you want exiles to be abit less offensive why not make it so that u can only exile someone if he is idle for a certain amount of time. (that is without the vacationmode ofc) people in vacmode can be exiled after their 128th tick or so in vac mode.
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 17:18   #12
Squishy
Lost

See you make very good points when you want to

I think this is an excellent idea. Leave self exile and only allow gals to exile inactive players would be a great help and would prevent this exile noobs on sight that we have currently
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 01:11   #13
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

how about if the gc and ministers want to exile someone from their gal they have to give a reason to pa team who contact planet in question and and discuss option of exile instead of exiling on demand that we have now

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 01:21   #14
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

How about this one.. Exiled planets get a mark: X

When a free planet has 3 marks XXX it gets deleted or moves to an unpaids galaxy

When a free planet logs in and goes to preferences, it can remove the marks manually

This way exiled semi inactives don't cycle trough the universe forever and ever and ever

Last edited by Alessio; 26 Nov 2005 at 01:49.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 01:50   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

exiling with certain amount of idle time is crap, especially with the amount of free accs who turn out to be spies.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 02:19   #16
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

tbh gals are getting hurt as it is with the long time it takes to exile someone who is obviously inactive. before i stepped down as a GC i simply ran an active=stay policy, soon as we got anyone in both myself and MoC mailed them, if they were new and didnt have IRC then we would have been quite happy to instruct them as to the use of it etc. My MoC paid for one brand new guy into the gal as he was active. Unfortunately all that happned was we got stuck with several ppl who came on IRC, but only 4-5 ppl who actually bothered to defend the gal and help out, seems the universe is full of self absorbed idiots who couldnt give a shit about their gal-mates etc, with 3 of the actives involved in wars we ended up getting demolished by constant incs with not nearly enuf gal-actives to gal-def. As a result the gal has basically collapsed.

Wether allowing less time before ppl can be exiled would help solve the problem im not sure, as ud probably just end up playing home to more inactive selfish twats and occasionaly maybe get 1 or 2 worthwhile ppl. But upping the time limit is just gonna make it harder for gals to find active ppl that want to help the gal out
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 09:29   #17
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Noah, I had to save for 5 days to exile, due to me having 23 roidsand being in yet another gal not ranked top 180

Then I landed in a gal ranked 120th ish.

Within one hour I had ben banned from gal room, and will be exiled as soon as I have been in gal for 48 hours.

Don't you just love idiot GC's
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 10:20   #18
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Noah, I had to save for 5 days to exile, due to me having 23 roidsand being in yet another gal not ranked top 180

Then I landed in a gal ranked 120th ish.

Within one hour I had ben banned from gal room, and will be exiled as soon as I have been in gal for 48 hours.

Don't you just love idiot GC's
Makes you feel special dont it

Unread 26 Nov 2005, 10:28   #19
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

indeed!
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 10:44   #20
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

Oh shutup you negative idiot.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 10:45   #21
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy

Here we have noah pretty active guy as u can all see from the forums. Knows his stuff about the game(even if he chooses a shocking race every time ) Yet gets exiled straight out of protection.

People should start looking after our noobs like noah and helping them to grow and flourish and not just exile them as soon as is humanly possible. Untill we start to try helping people instead of being tirgger happy on the exile button our player base is not gonna grow as fast as it might
if people dont show up on irc and try to help with the galaxy business they are usually exiled from my gal in 48-72hours.

If they try and are active in galaxy channel we keep them and try to help them to improve their planets. This happened twice this round so far - both went inactive - both exiled

The cases that forest and noah discribe are strange. If someone like noah (and maybe forest too) would show up in my galchan as new exile - even as free planet - you can be quite happy and try to integrate them into the daily galaxy defence :-)

Every fleet helps!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 11:55   #22
Forest

What i dont understand is, I have NO alliance, and NO roids.

I am top 500 on value. Thats a lot of ships to be flying around the galaxy in defence.
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 12:01   #23
Squishy
Lost

Point is im pretty sure that not all GCs know forest and noah. And all they see is a free planet so they exile without another thought.

But as u said their has been 2 occasions ware people have come on IRC (talking to jupp) woudnt it be better to spend some time on people and persuade them IRC is they way to go and persuade them of the benifits. Giving htem 2 or 3 days isnt really enough not everyone who starts this game gives it the time and dedication that the rest of us do. So 2 or 3 days isnt that long a time. why not try giving them a week or so. Chances are your gonna get another new player anyway. Try spending some time on the ones u have and getting htem to enjoy the game a bit more. Make it worth their while to play more and to use IRC
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 13:57   #24
Forest

Quote:
Point is im pretty sure that not all GCs know forest and noah. And all they see is a free planet so they exile without another thought.

I am paid.
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 14:21   #25
Joe

Wow, registered to the forums just for this post

What Forest forgot to tell is that that particular gal doesn't want him in there because they do know him

If within the hour 2 top 10 allies advice the GC and Ministers to get rid of forest, and they do some research on him and figure out it is the Forest from the 1up story last round, it makes you thinking, doesn't it?

Only mistake is that they should have waited 48 ticks to tell him this

But I think he might get a chance, it's just that he started in that gal the wrong way, entering the galchan all bragging about how good he is and how they need and will love him.

That doesn't help...

Have fun all, back to PA now
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 14:34   #26
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
Wow, registered to the forums just for this post

What Forest forgot to tell is that that particular gal doesn't want him in there because they do know him

If within the hour 2 top 10 allies advice the GC and Ministers to get rid of forest, and they do some research on him and figure out it is the Forest from the 1up story last round, it makes you thinking, doesn't it?

Only mistake is that they should have waited 48 ticks to tell him this

But I think he might get a chance, it's just that he started in that gal the wrong way, entering the galchan all bragging about how good he is and how they need and will love him.

That doesn't help...

Have fun all, back to PA now

Guess you where wrong squishy hehe.(with ref to everyone knowing me and forest)

I know forest and I doubt he would come in to your gal channel blowing his own trumpet and I am sure many ppl would agree with me.

You never know forest we might end up in each others gal at some point

Unread 26 Nov 2005, 14:44   #27
Forest

Actually I did go in blowing my own trumpet

But the fact is, they are exiling me because there HC demands it, and for no other reason.
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 03:51   #28
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

/me wants Noah02 and Forest in his galaxy

To bad I actually have 14 "active" members. 2 of which who staarted as n00b and are now almost surpassing me in score. So I do not know who the kick to make room :-(
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 05:45   #29
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Pros and cons all around... For example I had one guy in my gal who was giving out info to his ally and was acting like a free jpg. not even that we exiled him not once but twice because somehow he managed to end up in my gal again. btw I know this because I have a tap in his ally's private channel.
oh the irony.

I do take the time to take ppl under my wing from last round (yes horn, how did you build up your de fleet again ) and I have a few more apprentices this round. What does get on my nerves is planets in my gal that have the profile of a support planet/farm, and a spy planet. And the ones that dont at least make the effort to try. Even replying to a simple PA mail isn't that hard... I will keep on doing the chop chop
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 07:54   #30
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I feel a bit embarrased because I got exiled for first time ever because i had just come out of protection and hadnt got to 100k score yet :/
Only told them I was a free account and I was kicked out soon as i got rid of my [ - ].

omg that gal must of been full of noobs...how can u exile noah

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 11:46   #31
noah02
The Original Terran

Update:

i initially had 250 roids and was a nice target so i expected to be raped for my roids which did happen hehe
So my inactive galaxy cant exile me yet coz we aint even voted for a GC yet \o/ I keep voting myself but only i do which is a shame
I cant self exile coz being a freebie your restricted so being exiled out of paid galaxys into this one out the top 150 is unlucky to say the least
So i have 60 odd roids initiate to 100 roids to round up and i only have 2*500k(score not value about 250k value to my under 100k)players come take them off me lol so i aint building a fleet yet gonna wait a few days and then with my -2 as a terran/free account spend 2 days on one attack \o/, like i have any chance of landing.

Unread 29 Nov 2005, 14:29   #32
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
What i dont understand is, I have NO alliance, and NO roids.

I am top 500 on value. Thats a lot of ships to be flying around the galaxy in defence.
exile into my gal cause we treat active and semiactives very good

and my hc doesnt tell me to exile you :P
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 29 Nov 2005 at 14:35.
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 14:48   #33
^MDK^MAN^
Registered kickass gamer

^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Well sucks, but hey thats what every gal does these days :/
^MDK^MAN^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 18:20   #34
Forest

Update:
The gal I landed in did indeed exile me after 48 hours. (They told me they would less than an hour fo me joining).
I landed in a bigger gal, and immedietly 2 exilition planets exiled from it.

Someone doesnt want me around
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 18:52   #35
Squishy
Lost

Someone pay for noahs account ffs

On a side note i asked someone very nicly to give the next person to exile into their gal 4 to 5 days before exiling to give them a chance at getting active. They refused and said they had 48 hours and that was that.

These planets who are being exiled around the universe wont have the motivation to log in every day or even every 2 days they have been bounced from gal to gal probeby from tick start in large majority of cases. Now tell me why should they bother to login all the time just to find they are in another new gal who are not intrested in them and are gonna kick them out asap. They probebly login to do reserch now and again. But im sure if a gal gave them a bit more time then they wuold have a chance at getting active and motivated. If some GCs hadnt of taken me under their wing and were patiant with me i woudnt be here now. Spamming these boareds with my nonsense.

This is in regard to the people who bitch at us in #support that they only get inactives. Give your next 3 new people 4 to 5 days and im sure that you will see a change. Offer to pay for them(only if you have the credits ofc) Get them in a semi decent alliance that will accept new people and who you know will train them well. And most of all be patiant. While you keep exiling people after 48 hours things will never improve
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 22:58   #36
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Some ppl do have the desire to win, we as a whole need to look at the bigger picture
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 23:46   #37
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Forest: exilition planets, exiling?! And you're surprised?? In round 13 I saw exilition exiling all the time
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 10:15   #38
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Forest: exilition planets, exiling?! And you're surprised?? In round 13 I saw exilition exiling all the time
Its a good rouse to make sure no one is watching there dodgy login times.

Unread 2 Dec 2005, 11:50   #39
noah02
The Original Terran

Hehe did my first attack last night and gained about 45 roids and lost about 40 ships out of 85 and i got this msg of the guy i attacked hehe. Didnt realise ppl like killing my fake bs fleet so much \o/ cheap naff nixes ftw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingamemail
hahahaha Thu, 1 Dec 23:44

how'd you like losing all those ships....hahahahaha

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 02:11   #40
noah02
The Original Terran

I attacked 1.1.4 today with my destroyers wahoo \o/

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=12105

damn appoco and his anti des

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 13:08   #41
noah02
The Original Terran

Sent my first defence fleet yesterday on my lowbie inactive account sent 100 nixes just to get a few pennys salvage from some terran sending 200 destroyers+ and he damn ran
I think i would have killed 2 ships max and he ran away damnit lol its great being a lowbie \o/\o/
Made top 2000 now to

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 14:29   #42
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

ignoring specific cases, the fact that freebies/inactives are exciled would seem to indicate that it's the best way to get a winning galaxy.

i don't think appealing to anyone's community spirit is going to help too much, so surely the way forward is to look in to changing why people are exciling?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 16:56   #43
FernandeZ
The good old times

FernandeZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi noah02!!

Its a long time sins we was in the same gal. now (-:

So you got kick`ed out...

Rofl.. You are one of the few leet players left and they kick ya out.
Its there loss.

Maybe ill se ya ingame soon.. (-;

deZz
R11.5 || VsN - MO
R12 || VsN - MO / 1up

/me hugs Myzztica, you sexy little thing!
FernandeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 21:31   #44
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandeZ
Hi noah02!!

Its a long time sins we was in the same gal. now (-:

So you got kick`ed out...

Rofl.. You are one of the few leet players left and they kick ya out.
Its there loss.

Maybe ill se ya ingame soon.. (-;

deZz
I dont mind I am just chilling in an inactive gal this round and enjoying it
If the decent gal had of waited 4 days I might have got addicted to getting big fast and would have paid myself but ah well I suppose exiling me stopped me from paying but least i get a proper round break.

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 05:30   #45
Squishy
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
ignoring specific cases, the fact that freebies/inactives are exciled would seem to indicate that it's the best way to get a winning galaxy.

i don't think appealing to anyone's community spirit is going to help too much, so surely the way forward is to look in to changing why people are exciling?
No doupt its the best way to geta winning gal. However if you keep exiling people rather than being a little patiant you will have to go through mabey 50 exiles before u get a decent active player. If you were to spend a little more time with the new people rather than exiling asap you would be able to encourage them to become active i have no doupts. So instead of 50 exiles before u get someone active it could hapen after 3 or 4. So not only helping the community but helping your selves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah
I attacked 1.1.4 today with my destroyers wahoo \o/

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=12105

damn appoco and his anti des
Appoc been abusing admin tools again?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 09:10   #46
Forest

Viannese Whirls 16:8:11 Zik P S T U N F 15:4:1 4 Attack 6,090
Harry 13:7:8 Zik P S T U N F 15:4:1 5 Attack 1,403

Now those attacks SHOULD be embarressed. My gal is rank 200, and IO have 123 roids. The second wave alone has 1k roids and 2 mill value.