User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 15 Oct 2005, 01:20   #1
The Master

Delete Account

Can't find the option to delete a forum account. Do I need to ask an admin? If so, please delete!
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 09:33   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: Delete Account

Quote:
Smeagol: Master looks after us now, we don't need you anymore. Leave now and never come back!
Gollum: What?
Smeagol: LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!
[Gollum screams in frustration]
Smeagol: LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!
[Silence]
Smeagol: We told him to go away... and away he goes! Gone, gone, gone! Smeagol is free!
just had to think of that

i mean you could simply forget your login details - what will happen to his posts when he is deleted ?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 10:14   #3
The Master

lol

It's just too tempting for me, I really don't want to be able to post anything. supposedly this other guy has been trying to get himself deleted for 2 months now so maybe i should try something else.... perhaps a nice message to forum administrator describing my last encounter with his grandmother?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 22:24   #4
The Master

Would a forum admin please ****ing respond? I'm sure you have read this by now and if you haven't - do your ****ing job.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 23:19   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

contact them directly instead of waiting for them to find you.
[email protected]
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 07:45   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master
Would a forum admin please ****ing respond? I'm sure you have read this by now and if you haven't - do your ****ing job.
Dolt.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 07:47   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
what will happen to his posts when he is deleted ?
This would become a very intersting thread if they were deleted
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 05:15   #8
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

and now we know

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote