User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2005, 08:42   #1
aim2000

aim2000 is on a distinguished road
farewell from Garm

It seems for several reasons this will be my last round of planetarion :/
The game simply takes too much time for me to keep up with it now. This actually occurred to me like 5 rounds ago, but i am simply too stubborn.

Now some new family matters has surfaced which makes me positive it is the right time to leave!.

I will play rest of round and might hang around next round but will not start a planet. to stressfull.

Regards
-Garm

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit
r16-23 XVX/vsn depending on who was playing

vsn at heart
aim2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 08:55   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: farewell from Garm

i hope the new family matters are good news. Good luck anyway Garm

maybe pass by in #Reunion from time to time ...

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 10:57   #3
aim2000

aim2000 is on a distinguished road

Will try to do that

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit
r16-23 XVX/vsn depending on who was playing

vsn at heart
aim2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 11:51   #4
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

garm, i EXACTLY know what you mean - and sadly im to stubborn too - and jupp doesnt let me go :-(

good luck with real life mate ! Was great to get you to know, hopefully we will meet each other on irc.

good luck with everything
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 12:16   #5
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

hey garm sad to see you go m8 .

will miss you saying goodnight to me every night without fail , even if it was a scritpy thing

cya around m8
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 13:30   #6
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

will miss your nn scripts Garm, good luck mate!!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:36   #7
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Well Garm I will see you I know early mornings so enjoy your free time and RL .
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 16:17   #8
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

/me hits Garm with a pan on the head for going. I known you since R4 when you pulled that stuff on 6th with T6E, but youre forgiven now :P

gl
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 16:45   #9
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to see you go garm hope you enjoy RL. I hope you stick around mirc if not have a great time with whatever life has planned for ya
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 02:54   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

/me waves to my good friend Garm. Many a late night was enjoyed by your scripts auto kicking me for spamming for def and so on!

but like many people, we are just running out of time to play this game - its sad to see that you are the latest victim.

I would like to thank you, though, for your friendliness and enthusiasm (when you werent idling ) and all the good times we had in Vision.

I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours mate. Drop by on IRC every now and again too .

/me waves
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote