User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 20:40   #1
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
'Lets just be friends'

Ok if you are reading this thread because you think im about to go all soppy on you please stop now as you will be disapointed. Infact for all of those who believe in love or any such fairy tale piece of crap turn off now.

Those who are wiser to the matter carry on you will probably have had similar experiences.

Ok so first a little about me, im 16; straight A student; a rugby player and i ride a sports bike thats been restricted to be legal with 50 cc regs. Now that you know the basics ill begin with my torrid love affair.

About 3 months ago i met up with a person called Matt aka sqrl. It was my first time meeting anyone from online and i was promised a 'badass party'. The one detail i didnt know was that i would have to drive to the next city (crewe) to be at this party. So after a long drive following his friends car and many wrong turnings we came to a field. the 'badass party' was actually quite crappy but the one thing that came of it was myself and matt being invited to another party the next week. Not a bad result overall.

So the next week comes and we go to the same field and meet with these girls all of whom are very nice and whatnot. Numbers are exchanged and so on.

A few weeks later matt asks me to come to another party this time in my home city (stoke) and this is where everything begins.

We arrived around 9ish house party and it didnt seem to bad, free booze good music. However we walk into the living room and all we find is a ton of stoned people. half of wich were ten times older then me. So looking for a way to salvage the evening matt phones the girls from crewe. they tell us they are at another friends house, emilys, having a girly night in. fortunatly it hadnt been going so great for them either and so we got an invite and directions around.

So we arrive at emilys and she turns out to be a rather good looking girl. obviously the night turns into me trying to pull her. We talk for hours and i find we have alot in common. and finally 4am rolls around and me and matt go (matt asleep on the back of my bike)

I started dating emily and we had tons of fun having a great time. then 3 weeks ago she went away to france for the week. i was due to leave for france myself 4 days after she came back.

so we made the most of those 4 days and i felt really strongly about her. I go to france and make sure im faithfull (unless i was too drunk to know what i was doing which only happened like once or twice im told)

anyways i come back to england about a week and a half ago now with alot of messages on my email and on my phone. they all say the same thing. emilys had been cheating on me.
there was even pics on the phone message of her being caught kissing other guys. the worst part is she doesnt drink that much so i cant see any excuse.

i text her 2 days after i got back and say how my friends been cheated on and split up with his girlfriend and how i didnt want to lose her in a last effort to get her to at least admit things happened so we could work out a way to fix the relationship. she completly blanks it and turns it into a joke changing the subject almost immediatly.

so the next day i tell her to say we need to talk. i get her on msn and tell her what ive found out and how i want to end it with her. after a long talk she drops this line 'my gran died when you were on holiday i was really upset'. FOR ****S SAKE WOMEN YOU WONDER WHY WE ARE IN A FAILING RELATIONSHIP IVE BEEN BACK IN THE COUNTRY FOR 3 DAYS AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THIS HAD HAPPENED. IF THERES NO ****ING COMMUNICATION THEN WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. i left it before shouting that with the lines lets just be friends.

heh it is what they say on the tv.

so now i have her constantly calling me, trying to talk to me like nothing has happened and i keep seeing her wherever i go. what the hell do i do with my now turned stalker ex girlfriend
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 20:47   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 'Lets just be friends'

Buy a shovel.

Arrange a private meeting.

Problem solved.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 20:51   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tell her to go **** herself and get on with your life.
she cheated on you
seriously dude
**** her

(but not literally)

oh and having a bike is not way cool dude
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 20:53   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You should probably talk to her at least, and make some effort to try and sort things out. At least then she'll not stalk you, either way, and probably go and find someone else. Say you're obviously upset as you thought there was something, and ask why she didn't contact you when you got back and tell you what happened. Say that you felt she used her grandma dying as an excuse.
Of course, if she keeps stalking you after you've talked, you can always use the advice suggested above
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 20:54   #5
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
tell her to go **** herself
Get pics!
________
KX60

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:55.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 20:56   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope this becomes another "Dace Saga"®
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:15   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

haha you live in Stoke

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:16   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh and steve - please start posting regularly then me you and Stew can confuse the hell out of everyone

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:20   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Meet her in a public place of your choosing, be non commital but friendly and talk to her to try and understand why she did what she did, listen to her and then mention you f'ked her mother.

2 Large Lattes - £4:20
I Apple Pastry - £2:20
The look on her face: Priceless

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:22   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like the reverse psychology, using your real first name to create a fake account. You really prepared for this one too, having set it up over a year ago.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:22   #11
Stev

Stev is just really niceStev is just really niceStev is just really niceStev is just really niceStev is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'll change my name to stuart if you promise to care for me
anything for you babe
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:25   #12
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'll change my name to stuart if you promise to care for me
You can **** right off with that thought.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:29   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rape her dead grandmothers corpse...

come on...

someone had to say it.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 21:36   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
so now i have her constantly calling me, trying to talk to me like nothing has happened and i keep seeing her wherever i go. what the hell do i do with my now turned stalker ex girlfriend
Actually, what she did didn't sound too bad, but if this is her response it sounds like you've had a lucky escape. Just ignore her. Totally. Everyone gets the message eventually, but if you respond to half of her e-mails, and try to be civil, it'll give her some hope.

If however you are exagerating for dramatic effect and she's not being that unreasonable then you should try to establish what she did exactly and whether you can be cool with it. It sounds like you can't anyway, but if she just got off with a couple of blokes does it really matter? If she's otherwise fine then I wouldn't let a couple of minor indiscretions get in the way.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 05:09   #15
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

You're 16.. who gives a shit if she's been cheating on you, as long as she isn't pregnant/disease ridden, i don't see the problem.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 07:55   #16
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

well she is being very very very persistent. i was woken at 4am by a vibrating phone under my pillow. excpecting to have to send defence all i see is that shes calling me. these calls go on till i turn my phone off.
it happens like this in lessons as well and i dont like turning my phone off of vibrate there as my mums heavily pregnant and due soon, with her getting the flu at late stage in pregnancy she often needs me to come home and do things for her on my free periods.

as for ignoring her its a little hard when she tries to come and talk to me when im out with my mates. its not even like she is trying to talk about the problems in the relationship its just random crap.

-retired 1up MO-
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 08:31   #17
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
well she is being very very very persistent. i was woken at 4am by a vibrating phone under my pillow. excpecting to have to send defence all i see is that shes calling me. these calls go on till i turn my phone off.
it happens like this in lessons as well and i dont like turning my phone off of vibrate there as my mums heavily pregnant and due soon, with her getting the flu at late stage in pregnancy she often needs me to come home and do things for her on my free periods.

as for ignoring her its a little hard when she tries to come and talk to me when im out with my mates. its not even like she is trying to talk about the problems in the relationship its just random crap.
i always have a bad feeling with a mobile under my pillow. Is it the modern version of a gun under ur pillow ? :eek:
(i hold it in my hand until i sleep and that keeps it a bit away from ur head)

well to your friend - sounds very annoying to me and you get not really smth back of it atm.

drop it man - set her numbers on ignore ( we love the modern tech dont we )

or what vaio said :>

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 09:30   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have sex with her dad. That should solve the problem.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 09:51   #19
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

true that would have a far bigger influence on her image of you than sleeping with her mother

heh

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 09:53   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Her mother could also be present I guess. Try and include some barnyard animals if you get the chance actually.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 10:48   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think its just marvellous how such a high proportion of replies to this thread involve having sex with a family member, just marvellous.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 10:50   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

This thread now reminds me of the aristocrats joke.

How i love that joke.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 12:20   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
yet another... That atleast would be somehwat original.
sup

oh, btw, i thought it was going to be gay for a while as well. Unrequited love for this matt guy when he wanted just to be a platonic best friend.

like "sugar rush" but with less minge and more cock.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 12:21   #24
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Get her to go down on you after spreading liberal amounts of marmite around your genitals.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 12:59   #25
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
Get her to go down on you after spreading liberal amounts of marmite around your genitals.
She'll either love it or hate it.
________
gm foods

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:56.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:04   #26
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's obviously too immature to actually admit to what she's done and say sorry.
This does not bode well for any relationship, so try your hardest to get rid of the skanky ho.

Also:
Regarding the phone calls, you can get your phone company to block her number from contacting your phone if she's causing harrasment afaik. It can't hurt to ask them if it's possible.
Option number 2 is to literally report her to the police as a stalker, for comedy gold results.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:04   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 'Lets just be friends'

I didn't read that.

I assume you have some sort of problem with a woman.

My advice is therefore to do what Jeffrey Dahmer did.

Only with women.

Because you're straight, so keeping men's heads in your fridge would probably not be your kind of 'thing'.

Different strokes for different folks. Init.

So buy a shovel and get to it!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:19   #28
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i always have a bad feeling with a mobile under my pillow. Is it the modern version of a gun under ur pillow ? :eek:
(i hold it in my hand until i sleep and that keeps it a bit away from ur head)

well to your friend - sounds very annoying to me and you get not really smth back of it atm.

drop it man - set her numbers on ignore ( we love the modern tech dont we )

or what vaio said :>
It's the geek version. Guns are cool so internet people can't have them.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:20   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone who is currently placing mobiles under their pillows should remove the mobile, and place it in the region of their crotch, so that hopefully the raditation sterilises them and thus they are unable to produce offspring who are also mongchops.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:22   #30
All Systems Go

Quote:

Buy a boxof matches.

Next time she harasses you burn her.

Recently burnt out matches work just as well as currently lit ones.

If the problem persists dig up her grandmothers corpse and burn it. For dramatic effect you may also want to have sex with the burnt corpse, film it and send it to her although this isn't necessary.

Next firebomb her house, this should at least kill some of her family.

If she survives douse her in petrol and burn her alive.

If she still persists get married cause love like that don't come around too often.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:24   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Buy a boxof matches.

Next time she harasses you burn her.
This is sage advice. I'd also recommend trying it on toddlers and budgies.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:34   #32
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

GD is n`t really the best place for advice for advice on matters like this imo. In my experience, teenagers often behave like this, especially women. Though, having said that, maturity does not confer any protection against said activity. In the past I`ve kissed other women infront of a girl friend; no problems arose. I`ve even seen a certain girl friend snogg another woman only to be told afterwards, "Gosh, your girl friends a really good snogger!". Ho Ho! It`s really an atitude of mind.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:44   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

So, you got your Mum knocked up and then went off partying, drinking and, for God's sake, you even have the cheek to go to France and shag other women when you're pissed, while your Mum is at home, carrying your baby, with an illness that could cause serious problems for your child, and all you care about is whether or not the phone call is from the deranged girl whose life you've messed up or about an online science fiction war game?

You deserve everything you get, you bastard. People like you make me sick.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 15:43   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

date matt.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 21:57   #35
steve

i included matt to show how all of lifes problems come from the internet.

relationships with him or holyboy seem very likely.

first day of the week i havent seen her or recieved any contact from her unless you count mid morning phone calls

as for the phone under the pillow its so it will wake me on vibrate and not everyone else like it would on loud

-retired 1up MO-
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 22:08   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

I just actually read your post and I'd like to point out that that gran dying line is most likely a horrible lie. Get some sex, have a good time, make sure you don't catch any venereal diseases and then once she's too much to bear say something horrible to her so she ****s off permanently. Serious relationships are for faggots (god I wish I could use this line more often).
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 22:09   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Turn your phone off. Or atleast block her number. Then block her on email and msn too. Get a friend to tell her to stay away from you.
That's it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 22:13   #38
jupp
Hi there ...

can u keep us updated if you really consider any of those "advice" - if yes which ?

or maybe you have done anything about it already ?
*curious*

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 22:21   #39
steve

im a gardener spades or 'shovels' are always available. ill say no more.

-retired 1up MO-
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 22:23   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

you're going to dig yourself even deeper that you're in currently?
"will you marry me, random stalker girl?"
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 23:25   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You're 16, you've a billion years ahead of you and a billion more girls to get ****ed up by. Forget her, ignore her. Move on. If not, post details of how you beat her unconcious with a table leg.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:23   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Serious relationships are for faggots (god I wish I could use this line more often).
yet it's always the straight boys who get themselves in this muddle.

men appear perfectly able to just have sex with each other.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:28   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Hello yahwe, what on earth is up with your reputation?
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:34   #44
Yahwe
I am.

atm it's a little 'up and down'
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:36   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

At least now I can tell my children about the days I knew someone who was so good they broke the internet.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:42   #46
Yahwe
I am.

"Men exist for each other, so either improve them or endure them" The Divine Marcus Aurelius
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:46   #47
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i could have sworn france was in a different area code than the uk:/
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 01:37   #48
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Buy a balaclava and rape her. Then after this remove said balaclava and let her know it was you. If she tells anyone just say 'she said she liked it rough' or somesuch. She should then stay the **** away from you forever.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 03:26   #49
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Ah, i have a situation with some similarities:

Me, 18, living in dublin,

Went out with amy for 11 months, she goes to a lot of parties, stays over, I'm never really invited, I don't mind, I love her to bits and trust her completey. we go on holiday, i read her texts, she has been sleeping with this guy called Flem. We break up, we get back together a few days l8r, we go out one night and right in front of me she says bye and gets into his car.

We break up, she moves in with him 2 weeks later, as in actually living in his apartment and sleeping with him.

She tells me to commit suicide, the nexts day she calls and tells me we are definately going to the debs together [kinda like senior prom] her reason being she "still cares more about me than him". I am currently in and out of hospital for test for [possibly] something serious to do with my digestive system.

That is the short abbreviated version.

My advice- leave her. It will be painful, but in the long run its the best solution. Have nothing to do with her. Tell her straight out she hurt you and you cannot bear to be around her. I really sympathise with you on this one, some women are really f***ed up like that and you have just gotta stay away with them. I'm trying to do this and it sucks- but in the long run you *need* to sever *all* contact.

and JBG- just in case you might know them:

Amy Travers
Flem [he is called this cuz his second name is Fleming, dont know his first]
they hang out with
Orla Ormonde
Karl
Brendan
Aoife O'Connor etc

Guys went to blackrock i think.

T'wud be weird if u knew them....
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 03:29   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Heartache heartache I just have so much
A simple love with a complex touch
There is nothing you can say or do
I called to let you know I'm through with you