User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 02:46   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Reunion

does anyone have any background info on these for me? ive looked on a few threads where i might be able to gain some information, but no luck. some just give me a brief overview of them please.. Cheers.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 08:07   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: Reunion

You can find me in #reunion on irc and i will answer almost every question you want :-p
dont think i want to post it for the public amusement here now

see you soon

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 08:49   #3
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Reunion

Would be great if you and other HC add more info here too jupp

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 08:50   #4
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Would be great if you and other HC add more info here too jupp
yea, i was lazy there :/ but it was a start atlesat :P

until round is done (or a bit after that) it will be filled up for sure
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 08:51   #5
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
does anyone have any background info on these for me? ive looked on a few threads where i might be able to gain some information, but no luck. some just give me a brief overview of them please.. Cheers.

as jupp said, talk to him. he is a source of pure wisdom and should be able to enlight you - but be careful, he uses really lame jokes now and then :/

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 10:45   #6
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

They are mean bashers!!!!

/me tickles jupp
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 06:04   #7
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

Reunion rocks!

*waves scanner flag!*
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 10:48   #8
BlueDemon

BlueDemon is on a distinguished road

Reunion = merged/ napped to #1 spot, got their butts handed back to them, for second, then butts handed to em again for their present position. But gotta give credit where credit is due, they had better sense than to nap with some other alliance and take on 1up.
Anything else you wanna know, as they said go to jupp
BlueDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 11:10   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

heh they are now #3 due to the fact ND did exactly the same as reunion cept a bit later in the game...

and that wasn't their asses handed on a plate that bad if you knew the alliances hitting them heh

bluedemon is a bit sore cuz he wasn't in the higher ranking vision part?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:03   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

ow p.s. i forgot... saying they napped is a tad silly as they napped 1up only (not even attackpact) while they were what? fifth? sixth? they had no other naps or anything and they tried their best all round long
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 20:01   #11
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
heh they are now #3 due to the fact ND did exactly the same as reunion cept a bit later in the game...

and that wasn't their asses handed on a plate that bad if you knew the alliances hitting them heh

seems so lol, but hes unexperienced, mistakes can happen

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 20:50   #12
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Reunion can be happy that LCH lost that fast against 1up, though. ND did a good job at fighting them, ND's growth rates were constantly better than Reunions during their little fights - except for the nights where ND went on gal attacks instead of hitting reunion.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 21:06   #13
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Reunion can be happy that LCH lost that fast against 1up, though. ND did a good job at fighting them, ND's growth rates were constantly better than Reunions during their little fights - except for the nights where ND went on gal attacks instead of hitting reunion.
ND did great no doubts there ! Thumbs up for ND

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 01:11   #14
BlueDemon

BlueDemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher

Those that know me, and some that don't, know better than that.
BlueDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 01:19   #15
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

in the end we are all a bit sore that the good old vision (round 8/9/10) is no more.

Unread 19 Sep 2005, 06:09   #16
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

*slaps Legator and cypher around a bit with a moldy donut* no need to be mean to Mr BD

Unread 19 Sep 2005, 12:10   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
in the end we are all a bit sore that the good old vision (round 8/9/10) is no more.
heh, I'm not sore that Vision isn't around anymore

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 12:30   #18
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Same for FAnG :|

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 04:30   #19
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

thats cuz you suck Kjeldoran hehe

VsN rocked
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 21:35   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

veil u old skally wag u still here
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:52   #21
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Reunion is an alliance comprised mainly of members with no common sense and no goal to rank higher in the round. Even when it was clearly obvious to everyone in the game (except Reunion members which, as stated above, have less intelligence than that of a normal human) that 1up was going to walk across the finish line in 1st place with no competition, they did the "Reunion thing to do". With a 3rd place rank, any other alliance would have cooperated with the #2 ranked alliance to fight 1up and avoid stagnation. Instead, they decided that the far more "Reunion" thing to do would be to attack the #2 ranked alliance, get wtfpwned, lose any chance of finishing any ranking above 3rd, and let 1up stagnate the round. This is a brief summary on the alliance known as Reunion from the information that I have gathered myself.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 15:49   #22
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

^^^ the man has a point
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 16:01   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin
Reunion is an alliance comprised mainly of members with no common sense and no goal to rank higher in the round. Even when it was clearly obvious to everyone in the game (except Reunion members which, as stated above, have less intelligence than that of a normal human) that 1up was going to walk across the finish line in 1st place with no competition, they did the "Reunion thing to do". With a 3rd place rank, any other alliance would have cooperated with the #2 ranked alliance to fight 1up and avoid stagnation. Instead, they decided that the far more "Reunion" thing to do would be to attack the #2 ranked alliance, get wtfpwned, lose any chance of finishing any ranking above 3rd, and let 1up stagnate the round. This is a brief summary on the alliance known as Reunion from the information that I have gathered myself.
Post of the round.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 16:48   #24
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
eventhough i somewhat agree with this there are always 2 sides to every story. We all know that not breaking a nap with the #1 when they clearly won/are winning will get you the angry mob of the #1 opposition against you, as you are seen as a evil blocker handing a easy win to the #1.

However, breaking a nap with a alliance because they are #1 while you are contender for that spot aswell might also give you less chances in the future. Eventhough ppl say they would applaud it at this point, they would also be reluctant to nap Reunion in the future as they 'backstabbed' the alliance they napped with in the past, which will most likely result in them not being able to play on the political field in the future.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 17:27   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lets see would you rather pick a fight with ND or 1up?
Based apon strategic purposes and not personal preference/ anti 1up feelings.
Reunion Could have done the LCH thing and give up.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 17:36   #26
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes all reunion members are incapable idiots, that have trouble finding the launch button.
When hydra merged into reunion, the hydra members told the reunion core there was such a thing as a battle calc, all of us were completely blinded by this piece of technologie.

I also remember a round when ND became 3rd while being allied to 1up. You didnt break the nap then, and now you accuse us of being ppl with no sense for exactly the same.

But then again i am somebody with no common sense at all, and an IQ the same as forest gump.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 02:22   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
Yes all reunion members are incapable idiots, that have trouble finding the launch button.
When hydra merged into reunion, the hydra members told the reunion core there was such a thing as a battle calc, all of us were completely blinded by this piece of technologie.

I also remember a round when ND became 3rd while being allied to 1up. You didnt break the nap then, and now you accuse us of being ppl with no sense for exactly the same.

But then again i am somebody with no common sense at all, and an IQ the same as forest gump.
To compare R12 to this round is stupid for a number of reasons

1) ND would have won R12 if LCH hit 1up instead of ND at a key point.
2) Reunion never stood any chance of winning this round whilst napped to 1up.
3) ND really wanted to win this round, R12 LCH didnt really want it.
4) Reunion are full of BG's.

Reunion fought a fairly good round, but they were poor at political choices. They have given them the perfect opportunity to nap 1up in R15 though.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 05:35   #28
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

No Fish. No matter how many times you tell yourself, ND would not have won RD 12.
WP had a better chance than you guys did.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 05:40   #29
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Reunion fought a fairly good round, but they were poor at political choices. They have given them the perfect opportunity to nap 1up in R15 though.
Yes i know that if we dropped the nap with 1up we would have won the round.
But 1up have really nice ppl in their alliance and we would feel sorry for them if they wouldnt have been nr1 in the end.

But who cares you are 2nd we are 3rd.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:41   #30
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

1. who knows.....2
2. Yes, but we never would have won with breaking the nap too.
3. Yes, but you failed because YOU didnt play the politics right.
4. Where ? - Theres not much left of these tbh......

After all we achieved what we achieved - we never were ready to go for #1 - ND was but played their cards wrong. Stop being to blind to see that, blame your own inability. Dont blame us for not breaking our nap....if you have chosed a side at the start you could have done it fairly easy but you guys only cared for your home planets.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:43   #31
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
eventhough i somewhat agree with this there are always 2 sides to every story. We all know that not breaking a nap with the #1 when they clearly won/are winning will get you the angry mob of the #1 opposition against you, as you are seen as a evil blocker handing a easy win to the #1.

However, breaking a nap with a alliance because they are #1 while you are contender for that spot aswell might also give you less chances in the future. Eventhough ppl say they would applaud it at this point, they would also be reluctant to nap Reunion in the future as they 'backstabbed' the alliance they napped with in the past, which will most likely result in them not being able to play on the political field in the future.
We never were a contender for the #1 spot, even when we were ranked #1.

Plus we dont care about the future, we decided what is the best for us present - not in the future.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 09:42   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And where exactly is there a problem in that? Most likely Reunion, LCH, ND, 1up etc will find a partner in crime if they get heavily targetted ...

We don't know the potential strength of the alliances in r15 either. Last round, ND was crap, this round they're quality ... What else will change for next round?

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:06   #33
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
1. who knows.....2

After all we achieved what we achieved - we never were ready to go for #1 - ND was but played their cards wrong. Stop being to blind to see that, blame your own inability. Dont blame us for not breaking our nap....if you have chosed a side at the start you could have done it fairly easy but you guys only cared for your home planets.
I *really* gotta stop posting after a night on the piss.... ND did make a few mistakes, as I've said in other threads, but some of these were due to alliances collapsing which we did not expect.

And Kj - there is nothing wrong with that, and I never said there was, if anything, I meant it to be seen as a good move.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:31   #34
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
1. who knows.....2

1. who cares.. history
2. what you mean is you knew you couldnt win a serious fight, with a serious alliance
3. this thread is about reunion, start another to bitch about ND
4. correct there aint many left cos they are all in reunion!!!

seriously what did you acheive, you NAPed the only alliance that would definatly put a number of good players and a good level of activity into the fight in a summer round(1UP). the only other alliance that managed this showed you how it should be done(ND).

then you decided to recruit your way to #1 in an attempt to win the round rather than fight your way their because you were obviously not capable. and whilst their is nothing wrong with recruiting, taking in mass BG's already with good scores is a bit lame tbh, and clearly only done for the score.

TBH all you have "acheived" is to NAP the most powerful alliance in the game, then take in merc. BG's and despite that you still failed to beat ND, i wouldnt be boasting i would be embarassed tbh.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)

Last edited by barney; 28 Sep 2005 at 10:36.
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:42   #35
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:

Plus we dont care about the future, we decided what is the best for us present - not in the future.
I don't think you never were a contender. You became #1for a short while didn't you, would have have broken the nap with 1up at that point, who knows what would have happened, teaming with ND you would have had a reasonable good chance on finishing on top against 1up.

I can't been sure ofcourse as i do not know much of your internal policies, but i know you would have had the players to back it up at that point. I understand you didn't do it, but saying you never were a contender is just wrong, you were, but you decided not to play for it in the end.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:50   #36
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Yeah, and by having that attitude you actually lost the #1 spot.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:51   #37
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
1. who cares.. history
2. what you mean is you knew you couldnt win a serious fight, with a serious alliance
3. this thread is about reunion, start another to bitch about ND
4. correct there aint many left cos they are all in reunion!!!

seriously what did you acheive, you NAPed the only alliance that would definatly put a number of good players and a good level of activity into the fight in a summer round(1UP). the only other alliance that managed this showed you how it should be done(ND).

then you decided to recruit your way to #1 in an attempt to win the round rather than fight your way their because you were obviously not capable. and whilst their is nothing wrong with recruiting, taking in mass BG's already with good scores is a bit lame tbh, and clearly only done for the score.

TBH all you have "acheived" is to NAP the most powerful alliance in the game, then take in merc. BG's and despite that you still failed to beat ND, i wouldnt be boasting i would be embarassed tbh.
1. indeed, who cares - wasnt me who started this question
2. never said it different, cannot compete with 1up or ND - NO doubts there
3. it is indeed, tho i quoted something and so it became valid - and btw, i never bitched at ND. I suggest you read up.
4. hm if you tried to were funny it was a bad try (imo!) - fact is we removed everyone who didnt play the way it served the alliance. and if they are all in reunion, please tell me who they are...

- What we achieved ? We had fun (or many of us atlesat ) and thats an achievement. I personally played with alot old mates from many rounds, for me personally a great achievement. I personally enjoyed most of this round - tho the last weeks werent that great .

Our main goals at the start were very low and we ended alot higher than we ever thought, also thats an achievement - the rest are ifs and whens.

And about failing on ND, we lost a war yes - AND ? nothing bad in that, some win, some lose. As i were "embarassed" about to lose in a wargame lol. I were so "often" on the losing side - with alot worse alliances.

We never recruited to #1, we became #1 through recruiting, thats different. Then - as you can see - some got kicked, some left. Thats the game.

Barney, stop being bittered about us

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:50   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
- What we achieved ? We had fun ...
No offense, and this is meant in general and certainly not towards you ... but this is probably the most crap cliché ever invented in PA. "... yes but we have/had fun ...".
I challenge you to find a player not enjoying atleast one aspect in this game (whether it's PA or politics or reading AD ...).

Every alliance plays to have fun. Fun is subjective. Some alliances have fun in winning, others have in lemming runs, others have in having a great alliance community, others have in being the kingmaker ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 11:55   #39
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
I can't been sure ofcourse as i do not know much of your internal policies, but i know you would have had the players to back it up at that point.
Well, as you said and i even would go far that you dont know really much about our internal things at all (no insult here!) and tho you cannot comment on it at all.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 12:00   #40
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
No offense, and this is meant in general and certainly not towards you ... but this is probably the most crap cliché ever invented in PA. "... yes but we have/had fun ...".
I challenge you to find a player not enjoying atleast one aspect in this game (whether it's PA or politics or reading AD ...).

Every alliance plays to have fun. Fun is subjective. Some alliances have fun in winning, others have in lemming runs, others have in having a great alliance community, others have in being the kingmaker ...
seems you didnt get the irony out of it :/

well and it was fun, blame it or not......we played the way we could and that we just did, we knew what we lack and decided on that how we proceed and that just it is.

Sadly many of the people dont see the whole hting and just focus on one "little" thing.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 12:06   #41
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
seems you didnt get the irony out of it :/

well and it was fun, blame it or not......we played the way we could and that we just did, we knew what we lack and decided on that how we proceed and that just it is.

Sadly many of the people dont see the whole hting and just focus on one "little" thing.
Oh dear.. What small thing should we see? that dS joined u? that Hydra joined you? Subh? the fact that you sucked so much u had to get others to join to do better, and when you got in the top spot you didnt have the balls to stay there, or fight. Its indeed a sad day when you wussed out like that. Sorry, it just had to be said tbh..
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:16   #42
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Oh dear.. What small thing should we see? that dS joined u? that Hydra joined you? Subh? the fact that you sucked so much u had to get others to join to do better, and when you got in the top spot you didnt have the balls to stay there, or fight. Its indeed a sad day when you wussed out like that. Sorry, it just had to be said tbh..

I dont value things coming from you. From the day on where you were sitting in our public channel (before round started) and you said that you will "tell it everyone that we are a new alliance" i realized what type of guy you are.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:19   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
I dont value things coming from you. From the day on where you were sitting in our public channel (before round started) and you said that you will "tell it everyone that we are a new alliance" i realized what type of guy you are.
Oh, sorry, didnt know you wanted to keep it secret. Will try to remember that the next time.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:42   #44
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Oh, sorry, didnt know you wanted to keep it secret. Will try to remember that the next time.
By that time everyone knews that we are an alliance and you made us just laughing. You didnt really gave out the big secret :/

Realizing that you still think you told the universe something just underlines our first impression. I guess you are still mad about the fact we didnt "listen to you"

lol.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:06   #45
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
By that time everyone knews that we are an alliance and you made us just laughing. You didnt really gave out the big secret :/

Realizing that you still think you told the universe something just underlines our first impression. I guess you are still mad about the fact we didnt "listen to you"

lol.
Sorry, I prefer playing for myself and my own alliance instead of being a supportgroup for the
winning alliance. And by actually admitting that you guys were so pathetic that you had no way keeping top place when you actually had it makes me stop and think: This is really an alliance to be remembered................... or maybe not..

Penis-Allianz FTW!
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:21   #46
jupp
Hi there ...

Quote:
ok right - we are total shite - that's why 3 groups of good players approached to join us .... right, but i think they asked TGV first and have been refused by you Kargool.

We sucked so much with that impressive average score we had - true again

i may quote lokken on this from his 'logbook':
Quote:
Reunion have made the top 10 at last with an impressive average for such a small alliance
No matter what your opinion about us and our actions is : At least Reunion made a difference and took a position in this game ...

Maybe we should take a look on TGV's glorious action to support the anti 1up side ? just too bad i havent heard anything about you guys this round - maybe update us how well you performed.

thx

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:24   #47
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:
pfft, the only reason for you to get that score was that you kept roiding nubjes, especiall me You are evil i say! evil!
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:33   #48
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
ok right - we are total shite - that's why 3 groups of good players approached to join us .... right, but i think they asked TGV first and have been refused by you Kargool.

No matter what your opinion about us and our actions is : At least Reunion made a difference and took a position in this game ...

Maybe we should take a look on TGV's glorious action to support the anti 1up side ? just too bad i havent heard anything about you guys this round - maybe update us how well you performed.

thx
Yes, lets take a look at what TGV did this round. We started after the split from APA ranked 17th then worked our way up to 8th place in the round... We have had two scoredrops in since 9th of August and both of them was related to kicking of members. We've shown a nice scoreincrease each day, got around 67-68% of all defcalls covered (especially from Reunion bashers) and we've shown a good spirit and good teamwork all through the round. I guess its not much to brag about for someone who managed to loose the top spot due to their own incompetence...
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:35   #49
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

thx
dont even try it jupp, he is too stubborn or simple minded to see that.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:37   #50
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

So you will be a #1 contender next round ?

VfL Bochum >*