User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:17   #101
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve
Re: Stagnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
The rumour has it that 1up already got the order to hit ND with full force…?

Well I’ve been wrong before?

If I’m wrong/right how many will stand by to watch or help/attack them in return?
was to be expected. only a matter of time until LCH falls...
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:24   #102
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

somewhat behind the times are we?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 03:08   #103
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
So now you got both 1up AND Reunion attacking you... rofl

Well 1up aren’t that bad of a alliance and when they find out, I’m sure they will stop cos they always comes here and talk about fare fights….
Nah... reunion just attacks everyone except 1up... Their getting nice and easy roids
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:23   #104
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Nah... reunion just attacks everyone except 1up... Their getting nice and easy roids
Oi don't bother .... MotoX lives in a world where members dictate politics and where pointing to the issue but NOT acting upon it is the most noble thing to do, and then ofc pointing it out every minute and surely post about it aswell all the time.

I'd love to see the day when he starts his alliance and is in the position to act upon it, will he still EVERYONE else to do the stuff he won't do?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:45   #105
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Yeah, and those "everyone" just so happen to be us. Reunion makes for excellent def leeches, don't you think? I guess that was to be expected from Fury though. Never ever have they been able to pull it off on their own. (Even when they said they were on their own, they weren't.)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 8 Sep 2005 at 12:56.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:10   #106
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Yeah, and those "everyone" just so happen to be us. Reunion makes for excellent def leeches, don't you think? I guess that was to be expected from Fury though. Never ever have they been able to pull it off on their own. (Even when they said they were on their own, they weren't.)
Sore loser.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:20   #107
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Sore loser.
Atleast no VNC remarks ;p
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 15:34   #108
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Sore loser.
Not really, considering we pretty much came from scratch and are in 2nd place now, I consider ourselves to be the winners of the round.

Just that those furbies (especially papa smurf Sid) were making such a big fuss earlier this round about alliances forming blocks and working together against them, when Fury infact has formed its own block. Damn hypocrits. Like I said, they're just not good enough to do it on their own. The old man (Sid) always needs a walking cane, in previous rounds this has been Virus and ToT. Now it's Reunion. (Walking canes are dead wood, and dead wood burns well; nicely illustrated by Virus/ToT/Reunion throughout the rounds.)

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 15:55   #109
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Strange, Usually the alliance with the most score/roids is considered the winner of the round......... maybe things have changed since i stopped playing ;-)

Whats next? a 1 man alliance declaring themselves the winner, because they stood alone against the universe?

/me stratches head
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 15:57   #110
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Not really, considering we pretty much came from scratch and are in 2nd place now, I consider ourselves to be the winners of the round.

Just that those furbies (especially papa smurf Sid) were making such a big fuss earlier this round about alliances forming blocks and working together against them, when Fury infact has formed its own block. Damn hypocrits. Like I said, they're just not good enough to do it on their own. The old man (Sid) always needs a walking cane, in previous rounds this has been Virus and ToT. Now it's Reunion. (Walking canes are dead wood, and dead wood burns well; nicely illustrated by Virus/ToT/Reunion throughout the rounds.)
Never ever have I heard anyone sound quite so vitriolic and ridiculous.

You desperately, desperately need a crane to help you get that chip off your shoulder.

I think furssie's title applies perfectly to any post having the misfortune to be aired from your keyboard.

Get a grip.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 15:59   #111
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Strange, Usually the alliance with the most score/roids is considered the winner of the round......... maybe things have changed since i stopped playing ;-)

Whats next? a 1 man alliance declaring themselves the winner, because they stood alone against the universe?

/me stratches head
Ohh you didn't know yet? The alliance that has the most AD postcounts wins the round. This methode has been accepted by the entire community

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:00   #112
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Ohh you didn't know yet? The alliance that has the most AD postcounts wins the round. This methode has been accepted by the entire community
FANG IN COMEBACK SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:01   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
FANG IN COMEBACK SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111
Does that mean we won the round?

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:10   #114
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Does that mean we won the round?
No. It means you post too much :P

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:41   #115
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

So Skyhead, where is your anti-1up stance now?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:46   #116
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was thinking to myself that ND done excellent this round concidering there lil bad patch last round And I also see the last lil recruit speck from 85 members - 95 members today which was to be expected.
But to come and say oooh look we came from scratch and came 2nd we are the winners of the round (brackets)(for)(effect) and the furbies (place a random name here) are sore losers coz they napped with someone even though they complained about ppl napping/merging/blocking.(Nearly dinner time)
But I tell you I have news for you STFU and enjoy the last 20 days and stop living in the ****ing past and accusing decent alliances like reunion that they are just dead wood when they are a good alliance and bringing up bloody furbies every 5 mins when probs over 50% of the alliance has only ever heard of them.
And who uses Walking canes as burning wood anyways ****ing n00b.

Apart from Scorpio. Respect to ND for a Good job so far this round as you have impressed me so far.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:47   #117
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So Skyhead, where is your anti-1up stance now?
He hasnt lost it just yet is my guess, hes just saying gratz for a job well done so far.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 17:00   #118
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Tbh Penis-Allianz has had an awesome round.
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 17:22   #119
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I was thinking to myself that ND done excellent this round concidering there lil bad patch last round And I also see the last lil recruit speck from 85 members - 95 members today which was to be expected.
But to come and say oooh look we came from scratch and came 2nd we are the winners of the round (brackets)(for)(effect) and the furbies (place a random name here) are sore losers coz they napped with someone even though they complained about ppl napping/merging/blocking.(Nearly dinner time)
But I tell you I have news for you STFU and enjoy the last 20 days and stop living in the ****ing past and accusing decent alliances like reunion that they are just dead wood when they are a good alliance and bringing up bloody furbies every 5 mins when probs over 50% of the alliance has only ever heard of them.
And who uses Walking canes as burning wood anyways ****ing n00b.

Apart from Scorpio. Respect to ND for a Good job so far this round as you have impressed me so far.
You and mazzelaar should really get of your high horse. Then again, ofcourse you are right, you are ranked #1so anything you say must be true.
And you in particular should have paid less attention to Cryptic, you twist and turn posts just as much. Just like Sid is doing nowadays. ****ing n00b.

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 17:27   #120
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
You and mazzelaar should really get of your high horse. Then again, ofcourse you are right, you are ranked #1so anything you say must be true.
And you in particular should have paid less attention to Cryptic, you twist and turn posts just as much. Just like Sid is doing nowadays. ****ing n00b.

I'm not on my high horse. I just think you're a retard with far too much penis envy.

You are so bitter it's actually quite creepy.

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 17:31   #121
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Since Reunion's plan this round seems to now rely on 1up hitting ND and then hoping to ride their coat tails up to rank 2 as you've failed to defeat us, (not to blame you personally, jupp, I do like you. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i never expected that - but thx for letting me know gate :P
Ride the 1up wave Reunion, Ride the wave...

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:02   #122
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

scorpio as most ND guys know (or the ones i care about) i think ND did a good job.

but saying ND is great while 1up are wankers for their policy is utter bullshit... 1up has had 1 nap all round which was reunion which we got while they were very small and there were several allies napping and attacking us together (which has all been admitted ages ago). So how the fk can you say 1up has been shit and your alliance has been ace etc? you also recruited to get high just like reunion did tbh... you started at 60ish members and are close to 100 now aswell, so EXACTLY the same as they did.

and ND has usually hit small alliances till about now aswell so how can you say you are so great?
while you call maz and sid hypocrites you might want to look at yourself in a mirror first.
1up has NEVER at any point avoided any incs this room and night after night we've had our fair share and we always hit big alliances. keep that in mind next time.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:19   #123
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I have to clear a couple of things up - Whilst we have recruited quite a lot, we took in 2 main groups - WP and SiN.

I am in charge of ND recruitment this round, and I used to be a WP member, and still had good relations with a few over there, and when they disbanded, we agreed to take about 15 of them, mainly people who me or other NDers have had good dealings with.

SiN moved to us when Hydra collapsed, and they were part of SiNND with us last round.

Recently, we took in some members of dS, in preparation for a war with 1up, however, it became a raping, not a war.

We had some bad luck throughout the round; Our co-ords being leaked in day one, Insomnia collapsing, LCH collapsing, when the 2nd war with Reunion began 3 of our HC were away (Sprit moving house, me at Leeds Festival, Gate away camping) which left us struggling for around a week.

We have also made some mistakes, we were too slow in preparing for a battle with 1up. 1up deserve a lot of credit though, they have played an excellent round, survived a lot of battles and also had a little luck.

This round it wasn't to be for us, but we worked hard, and did a lot better than we or anyone else expected. I would have taken t10 at the start of the round, as it is, I'm disappointed with 2nd, which shows how far we have come this round.

Well done 1up, a round well won.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:21   #124
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

i can't really say 1up is bad either. They simply have the best quality atm and that in a high quantity aswell. I have no doubt they have been put to the test (by having greater numbers and combined fleetworth against them). Now that their main competition is out of the league its not really a surprise they hit the alliance that is closest to threatening their position (if they can do that).

You can't blame 1up for not having any other alliances stepping up to fight them or to stop them at this point. It tactically certainly won't benefit 1up to break the nap with Reunion at this point and have both ND and Reunion against them (assuming ND and Reunion would stop hostilities between the 2 of them if it would happen). Its up to the alliances below 1up to challange them, 1up doesn't have to work hard al round to get #1 to in the end say "ah what they hell... we'll drop all the Nap(s) and make the universe fair again by taking on the #2-4 at the same time".

If you want to blame anyone, blame the alliances that don't want (or dare) to stop 1up at this point. Though it might be questionable if there is any other alliance out there who would benefit from trying to stop 1up at this point as apart from ND and Reunion atm there are no other contenders for the top rank (if they still are), thus its also understandable some alliance are happy with their current rank and will try to keep it till the end of the round instead of risking a drop in rank by going to war.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:37   #125
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
scorpio as most ND guys know (or the ones i care about) i think ND did a good job.

but saying ND is great while 1up are wankers for their policy is utter bullshit... 1up has had 1 nap all round which was reunion which we got while they were very small and there were several allies napping and attacking us together (which has all been admitted ages ago). So how the fk can you say 1up has been shit and your alliance has been ace etc? you also recruited to get high just like reunion did tbh... you started at 60ish members and are close to 100 now aswell, so EXACTLY the same as they did.

and ND has usually hit small alliances till about now aswell so how can you say you are so great?
while you call maz and sid hypocrites you might want to look at yourself in a mirror first.
1up has NEVER at any point avoided any incs this room and night after night we've had our fair share and we always hit big alliances. keep that in mind next time.
Hypocrits in the way that you made a big deal about certain alliances forming a block (atleast that's what your big boss called it), when infact you've had your own block the whole round already.

And shit and ace... As I said, Fury/Eclipse/1up/whatever has never been able to pull anything off on their own, even now with a huge gap between them and NewDawn they actually need Reunion to help them out for def leech purposes etc.
I think you will find that recruitment has nothing to do with our ranking. We were solid top5 (with roid/value/score averages highest of all alliances) before we recruited. Unlike Reunion who weren't even in the top10. But like you said, we've only attacked small alliances... We've launched at nearly every alliance in-game, incl. LCH, Insomnia and Reunion. LCH and Insomnia dropped out of the ranking and Reunion, well, Reunion has proven to be no match for us... twice. (Remember that during our first "incident" with Reunion we still only had 50-60 members and outclassed them.) How the heck you thought of bringing up the recruitment-policies really amazes me, heh.

PS. I'm not saying we are the best. I'm just saying you are crap.

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:41   #126
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Hypocrits in the way that you made a big deal about certain alliances forming a block (atleast that's what your big boss called it), when infact you've had your own block the whole round already..

Scorpio a NAP with 1 alliance certainly is NOT a block

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 8 Sep 2005 at 18:46.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:49   #127
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Hypocrits in the way that you made a big deal about certain alliances forming a block (atleast that's what your big boss called it), when infact you've had your own block the whole round already.

And shit and ace... As I said, Fury/Eclipse/1up/whatever has never been able to pull anything off on their own, even now with a huge gap between them and NewDawn they actually need Reunion to help them out for def leech purposes etc.
I think you will find that recruitment has nothing to do with our ranking. We were solid top5 (with roid/value/score averages highest of all alliances) before we recruited. Unlike Reunion who weren't even in the top10. But like you said, we've only attacked small alliances... We've launched at nearly every alliance in-game, incl. LCH, Insomnia and Reunion. LCH and Insomnia dropped out of the ranking and Reunion, well, Reunion has proven to be no match for us... twice. (Remember that during our first "incident" with Reunion we still only had 50-60 members and outclassed them.) How the heck you thought of bringing up the recruitment-policies really amazes me, heh.

PS. I'm not saying we are the best. I'm just saying you are crap.
And every time you even thought about hitting LCH you pussied out.

Given their aims for the round at the beginning ND have excelled themselves. You're spoiling this by being just about the biggest asshole on the forums.

1 nap with a small alliance does not equal a block.

1up got the kitchen sink thrown at them.

You are a moron.

There are 3 of the most irrefuteable facts ever stated on these boards.

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:56   #128
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
Funny, and clearly no clue, we went full out attack on reunion twice while they were above us and last couple nights on 1up. Unless I'm mistaken you have a weird view on small alliances
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:57   #129
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Ride the 1up wave Reunion, Ride the wave...

-NitinA
yay take 2 quotes completly out of context and make ur own sense of it ! well done there

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:59   #130
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
Funny, and clearly no clue, we went full out attack on reunion twice while they were above us and last couple nights on 1up. Unless I'm mistaken you have a weird view on small alliances
I think it's more likely he was referring to the pre-reunion war part of the round where ND mainly did gal attacks with no real specific targetting.

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:00   #131
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Scorpio, I know you're a sensible person. You "get it", you understand how the game works and I don't think you're an ignorant person. However, on this matter, you're wrong.

Quote:
Incorrect. 1up made a NAP with Reunion when they were ranked 7th, and after LCH already had NAPs with Hydra and Insomnia. Insomnia also made a NAP with ND. At the time these agreements were made, and for some subsequent time afterwards, the LCH "block" was the largest.

Quote:
Again, not factually correct. I'll concede the point that being hit by both 1up and Reunion would be] "unfair" to ND. However, there is no actual cooperation on attacks between 1up and Reunion; Reunion are doing their own thing and their growth over the last few days has been the result of lack of incoming, not roiding ND. Of course, some Reunion are hitting ND - I wish they wouldn't, as it unbalances the fight somewhat, but we can hardly tell them to stop.

ND have played a good round. I think part of your growth was due to avoiding being targetted during the early phase of the round, enabling you to build up high-value planets in the top 20. As a tactic this worked well, but it meant that you got your share of incoming in a far more concentrated period of time, when it eventually happened. I should point out that many top ND planets have still lost fewer roids than their 1up equivalents and have had much longer to sit on their roids building up fleets. There's even an ND planet in the top 20 who hasn't lost a single roid all round.

This was a good strategy and ND deserve credit for shrewd manouevering. That it ultimately failed owed much to bad luck - the collapse of Insomnia, Hydra and LCH was certainly bad luck for ND. In the end, I think the best alliance won, though given how few alliances have done well this round, this is perhaps not as impressive as it should be.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:05   #132
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
I think it's more likely he was referring to the pre-reunion war part of the round where ND mainly did gal attacks with no real specific targetting.
And it was very effective, we had the top average roids for a long time.

We were engaged in 3 'wars' this round.

1: Reunion - we knocked them silly for 2 nights and then napped them.
2: Reunion - they expected us to be easy pickings, and we beat them fairly comfortably.
3: 1up - more of a raping than a war, I don't know exact details, but something like 300 attack fleets on us in 24 ticks.

We are the only alliance to be concentrated on by 1up this round that hasn't collapsed. Fact.

And Forest, you may have won, but you will see no white flag from NewDawn. Ever.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:07   #133
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Oh and a questions

Q: What is the first thing you are taught to say when you join NewDawn.

A: I surrender.
A: Ashamed to have been Fury/Eclipse

-------------------

What's up with you people? Can't handle a little criticism? Typical furbies though, trying to make it personal. You should get Cryptic and Germania back for that stuff, atleast they were funny. You people are only pulling tears

Atleast Rob, as always, tries to stay reasonable
I guess he knows me well enough

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:09   #134
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Obviously a horrible mistake on ND's part.

Anyway, as for those saying 1up has only one NAP, what about all the planet NAPs eh?
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:11   #135
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

those planets NAP's Nef are not in place unless those planets ask for them... want to point a finger in that regard, talk to the planet owners
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:13   #136
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
those planets NAP's Nef are not in place unless those planets ask for them... want to point a finger in that regard, talk to the planet owners
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:15   #137
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
And it was very effective, we had the top average roids for a long time.

We were engaged in 3 'wars' this round.

1: Reunion - we knocked them silly for 2 nights and then napped them.
2: Reunion - they expected us to be easy pickings, and we beat them fairly comfortably.
3: 1up - more of a raping than a war, I don't know exact details, but something like 300 attack fleets on us in 24 ticks.

We are the only alliance to be concentrated on by 1up this round that hasn't collapsed. Fact.

And Forest, you may have won, but you will see no white flag from NewDawn. Ever.
No arguments with that here.

One thing I think people are missing by a mile is Angels part in everything. People have been giving angels a fairly hard time and I think most of this is unjustified. Without Angels there would have been no LCH* and without LCH this round wouldn't have had anything much to speak about. I know this is offtopic to a degree but I feel it's most applicable here because without LCH this thread would have been made a long time ago.

* I simply mean no LCH in terms of the force they were this round.

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:16   #138
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

just that we made the opportunity for planet NAP's available doesn't implicate us in any crime, those planets made a choice, of their own free will...to request, and accept the planet NAP
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:17   #139
The_Fish
ND

I was more referring to Round 11 Duck.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:17   #140
Marinho
[ND]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Q: What is the first thing you are taught to say when you join NewDawn.

A: I surrender.

(Sorry ND but that WAS funny )
Pffft naughty trolling

Anyway if you rather see ND leave the stage like several allies allready did that's fine, but erm.... oh yeah we won't because ND is old and never bored of this game.

Ponies ftw etc
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:18   #141
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
I was more referring to Round 11 Duck.
not following
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:19   #142
The_Fish
ND

Pointing a finger at people for having a planet nap, I seem to remember your planet nap with 1up in Round 11.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:19   #143
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Obviously a horrible mistake on ND's part.

Anyway, as for those saying 1up has only one NAP, what about all the planet NAPs eh?
And of course we are the only alliance that doesn't hit planets in their own gals unless they attack them

Naughty 1up *slap*

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:20   #144
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Pointing a finger at people for having a planet nap, I seem to remember your planet nap with 1up in Round 11.

I took 1up incoming from 1up in r 11 just like everyone else, I have NEVER accepted or requested a planet NAP with 1up or anyone else
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:21   #145
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
Pffft naughty trolling

Anyway if you rather see ND leave the stage like several allies allready did that's fine, but erm.... oh yeah we won't because ND is old and never bored of this game.

Ponies ftw etc
Nah I dont wanna see you leave, I just thought it was a funny joke

I may well post more later, just for a giggle.

Hmm, how gay does that make me sound.

/me goes to giggle alone.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:25   #146
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Duck, there was also no obligation to offer planet NAPs, and please don't deny they've benefited 1up as much as anyone else.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:26   #147
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

they've benefitted themselves
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:28   #148
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Why on earth do we have this same crapass dicussion every round. Planet naps are a part of PA and will always remain until HC's stop allowing their players to fencesit. Don't blame the offer, blame the acceptance.

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:29   #149
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Why on earth do we have this same crapass dicussion every round. Planet naps are a part of PA and will always remain until HC's stop allowing their players to fencesit. Don't blame the offer, blame the acceptance.
that's EXACTLY it, no one has a gun to these ppl's heads making them fencesit
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:33   #150
Marinho
[ND]

I never had a planet nap