User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 20:05   #1
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Round 26 stats

Since Cochese didn't make a thread yet...

The current stats being tested can be found at beta.planetarion.com/manual.php?page=stats

My personal opinion:

A few things that struck me:
1. cathaar have more kill ships
2. no fighter pods
3. not all races have structure killers
4. structure killers are upgraded

1. This is something I like, although I don’t expect miracles of it. You still cannot kill Bs. And Fr only as a T3. I don’t think this will make a huge difference. There are no untargetted def ships that make sure at least 1 class of incomming will not attack you. The way it is now you can only use you kill ships if you have already frozen your attacker. That is not a solution to the problem.

2. This is not a major change either since Xan will be likely to build a fi/co fleet anyway.

3. Hmm. For zik I can understand this: they can steal them. But why cathaar?

4. Ok. This is weird. Especially the Haunt is very strong. This is a must if you want to attack Co-heavy Cathaar with De. Why make sending structure killers along a must? Do we want people to quit? Or do we just want Cathaar to quit? Didn’t we just give them more kill ships to prevent the little Cathaar from quitting? I though structure killers were mainly intended for alliances who were at war with each other.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote