User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2008, 09:02   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round 28 top 30 scanners

Code:
Scans Nick         Alliance
6889  Imperio      Conspiracy   
5879  DragonKing   Hidden Agenda
5800  toot         Ascendancy   
5679  Nicole       None
5352  Anne         Ascendancy   
5183  Hoaas        Vengeance    
5073  Rober        TGV          
4969  Garak        Orbit        
4819  Artic        Conspiracy   
4576  LastRide     ROCK         
4429  Macaroth     TGV          
4344  AkMaster     Conspiracy   
4199  Hutchi       Orbit        
4124  SpacedMonkey Hidden Agenda
3656  Meatwax      Redemption   
3416  Aries        Hidden Agenda
3369  obiwan       NewDawn      
3346  miley        Redemption   
3273  Bullbars     ROCK         
3174  Golan        Ascendancy   
3108  Vladel       None 
3015  puss         ASS
2988  george       descendancy      
2986  Bleedingst   Redemption
2962  Ghost        F-Crew
2929  hanzi        ASS
2794  Colt         Ascendancy
2731  Bazza        Vision
2725  Greendog     F-Crew
2699  ducky        Redemption
just a FYI
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 10:12   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 28 top 30 scanners

Jesus christ Colt and Golan :\
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 12:00   #3
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

yer, we aren't as selfish as you!! we build amps
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 12:20   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Theres a difference between doing your own scans and scanning half as much as 'real scanners' do.
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 14:13   #5
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Cool never seen the top scanners list before, nice one Appoco

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 14:16   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lenore added a counter for a few stats last round for a facebook app, and whilst it was unfortunately never finished due to RL taking prioritiy for her, we still kept the stats.

We're hoping to have more stats in future about the general game and hopefully planet-specific stats too.

Unread 4 Oct 2008, 14:41   #7
isildurx

Should be stats for total amount of salvage recieved!
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 14:45   #8
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

I propose a Round 28 top 30 scammers as well.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 17:11   #9
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

5679 Nicole None

she was VsN

and this list show how inactive i truely was this round
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 18:19   #10
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Golan and Colt did more scans than me, haha.

Let's see the top structures killed through cov ops list!

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 19:52   #11
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

i have no idea how i ended up on the list all i did was scan for def calls and do scans that my amps could manage i only had 21. Second scanner in universes guess i can be proud of that after my disapointing result of finishing 101 in universe

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 22:51   #12
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I'm surprised HaNzI didn't even make top20! ~2800 scans alone from his two mass-scannings of the universe. I bet Appoco rigged the ranks!
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 22:54   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

????
2929 hanzi ASS
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 23:46   #14
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

sigh i sucked this round at actually doing the scans lol shame u didnt do this bluddy last round i was owning then!

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2008, 12:13   #15
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Theres a difference between doing your own scans and scanning half as much as 'real scanners' do.
actually most of those scans were for asc, not myself :P
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2008, 14:59   #16
isildurx

Thats my whole point..
Unread 6 Oct 2008, 10:16   #17
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Impressive numbers, but lets not forget the scanners for the smaller alliances where hardly required to run war scans (eg if you were targetting 30 planets in 1 alliance over the course of a day would probably add up to an average of 4 scans per planet).
If your only doing 1 galaxy over the course of the round each alliance does over 2500 merely for that, those guys and girls require a pat on the back too !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2008, 10:50   #18
Imperio
[CLK]
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion

Imperio is an unknown quantity at this point

woohoo

About time I appeared to be good at sumthing

Almost 6900 ain't that much though, ur basic raid scanning and jgp-ing would get you there.
Had about the same if not more last round.

but Thx for the list Appoco,
looks good on my résumé
TFD - Member [R. 8-11]
SiN - Member [R. 13]
nDo - HC [R. 14-19]
Heroic - Member [R. 20]
SPQR - Member [R. 21]
TFD - Member [R. 22]
Destiny - Member [R. 23]
Conspiracy Theory - Member / Officer / HC [R. 24-38]
Retired [R.39-62]
n00b [R.63]
Imperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2008, 15:12   #19
Pelennor
Tortilla de Patatas

Pelennor will become famous soon enoughPelennor will become famous soon enough

Well done Imperio \o/
Unread 6 Oct 2008, 16:04   #20
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

lol, i had top scanner in my gal without even knowing he was a scanner.

gratz impie !
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2008, 14:26   #21
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol, Bazza is in the list