User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2005, 21:15   #1
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Any old Legion or Titans around anymore?

I somehow stumbled across some very old screen shots I took so I figured Id see if my forum account was still active here....and somehow it is. Im just curious if any of the people I knew are still around here somewhere.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 21:18   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Any old Legion or Titans around anymore?

I was VtS once you know.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 21:38   #3
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

I remember you as well ;-) not seen you for a bloody long time though
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 22:59   #4
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, nice to see you morden

On a small side note:

"Any old Legion or Titan... 24 Oct 2005 21:01 look on irc and less drivel on here! We don't care if you decided to come back "

Oh man, neg reputation from someone I don't know for a board I don't use much! Damn, you showed me!
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:09   #5
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Hey Ska.

Long time no see.

A few ex titans are still around regularly:

Cypher, Hearne, Delos, CrazyConrad spring to mind.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:40   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

still alive and kicking
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 02:09   #7
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

nice! Are you guys all in the same alliance still or all split up?
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 04:20   #8
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Rick James is infamous around these parts

Legion hasnt been around for a long time
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 08:58   #9
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Heyas Ska

Not as alive and kicking as hard as cypher but still around... kinda...
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 09:14   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Psi is still around, but (and this took quite some efforts) we finally converted him to the good side and forced him to forget anything he has ever learned in Titans

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 09:37   #11
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Psi is still around, but (and this took quite some efforts) we finally converted him to the good side and forced him to forget anything he has ever learned in Titans
HAHA, you will never turn the innocent canadian Psi from the GOOD side to the dark side that is called Angels!!!
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 10:33   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
HAHA, you will never turn the innocent canadian Psi from the GOOD side to the dark side that is called Angels!!!
Wanna bet?

And erm, we're the GOOD side, 1up is the DARK side (I got proof of Mazz growing horns).

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Oct 2005, 10:51   #13
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

im still here (I used to be Legion).. Oiva_16 and other Titans newbs are also still around :\
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 18:20   #14
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Wanna bet?

And erm, we're the GOOD side, 1up is the DARK side (I got proof of Mazz growing horns).
There is so much innuendo available as a response to that.

Still, the dark side??! That's kinda harsh, none of our victims complain.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 19:23   #15
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Hey Ska.

Long time no see.

To hell with you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
Angels for life

I was forced to say that
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:08   #16
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Well just had a long memorable chat with Willzzz and he said he's gona play this round so a jolly Welcome Back to you
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 01:49   #17
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

heh heh, Im actually thinking I might play this round. Sounds like things have changed a fair amount.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 06:26   #18
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
heh heh, Im actually thinking I might play this round.
the more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Sounds like things have changed a fair amount.
They change every round you know
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 08:42   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
There is so much innuendo available as a response to that.

Still, the dark side??! That's kinda harsh, none of our victims complain.
Yes still ... and well, pple don't like to talk about their trauma's

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 08:43   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
To hell with you!!!

Angels for life

I was forced to say that
You do know anything writtin in "DarkSlateGray" is considered invalid/untrue/a lie/1UP driven PR right?

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 09:03   #21
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
heh heh, Im actually thinking I might play this round. Sounds like things have changed a fair amount.
Join the club. There seems to be a fair few of us still around. Nice to see more old members rejoining the game. I may see you in the round.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 09:05   #22
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick James
Legion hasnt been around for a long time

And thats very true James. But as i told you on irc the spirit will still live on. As all old allies that made an impact in this game.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 11:53   #23
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Join the club. There seems to be a fair few of us still around. Nice to see more old members rejoining the game. I may see you in the round.
Oh no your not are you ?

Hi by the way
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 21:30   #24
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

lo Game. And yes im afraid its true.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 08:30   #25
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Well, one great thing you should be greatly appreciated by doing is come to this site and register and add any details you know about Titans and about you. As Planetarion player. This is PA Wiki, one recording about PA history and any/everyone and any/everything who made PA's history and what is PA today.
Many old players just dont care about writing stuff about PA on there, but i hope you think different. You could by example go there and check everything who happened aout PA since you left and have a better overview about the game and maybe too many years ahead, after some years without even hear about the game, you can come back to the site and bring back good memories about everything the PA represented on your life, wich some might disagree but is sumthin, since you spent nights and days playing for many months, as any player around.

Even if you are lazy to write about it, you can pm me and we could just do an &quot;enterview-chat&quot; and ill gather all info and insert there, i did that with some who did wanted to write about themselves.

Welcome back

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 08:58   #26
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K

Quote:
Hey Ska.

Long time no see.

To hell with you!!!
You cant really blame Desse for beeing old and half senile can you?
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 09:17   #27
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Wasnt there a Titans HC called Blanco or Baco or something like that? I think I had a long chat with him when I was about to join Titans 2 weeks before they disbanded :eek:
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 09:59   #28
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Wasnt there a Titans HC called Blanco or Baco or something like that? I think I had a long chat with him when I was about to join Titans 2 weeks before they disbanded :eek:
Baco I think yes
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 15:12   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think Baco was ever hc in Titans.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 21:48   #30
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
recruitment officer
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 21:55   #31
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i can't remember anyone called baco
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 22:00   #32
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
i can't remember anyone called baco
R8 only I think....then again, my memory is going so who knows
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 13:33   #33
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

I think a couple of people are confusing Titans and Olympians in regards to Baco.

Baco was HC in Olympians untill the disbandment. He might have been a peon in Titans r8? when some of the Plush Toys joined.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 13:54   #34
cypher
U've been Moderated

ah plush yes :P never really titans command tho atleast :P
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 14:44   #35
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think a couple of people are confusing Titans and Olympians in regards to Baco.

Baco was HC in Olympians untill the disbandment. He might have been a peon in Titans r8? when some of the Plush Toys joined.
Hehe you got me good there. Exchange Titans with Olympians in my first post and it would be what I actually meant. The only problen then is that my post has nothing to do in this thread at all
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 15:45   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Treveler.. just give up.

You will always bee a newcomer around here
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 19:10   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ah plush yes :P never really titans command tho atleast :P
Plush was good
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 23:59   #38
cypher
U've been Moderated

not nearly as good as kamikaze or that other titans bg tho according to the stats in arbiter
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 13:20   #39
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
not nearly as good as kamikaze or that other titans bg tho according to the stats in arbiter
Wasnt that Scouse's BG F.E.A.R. ?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 12:03   #40
cypher
U've been Moderated

yeah that's the one from scouse/hearts/ado etc they came in second obviously :P
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 21:58   #41
Zim

Zim is on a distinguished road

Wow, its been so long since I been here. I didnt know it still existed. I was once titans before I had to quit to get my degree on I plan on playing again after graduation...so lookout come next january!!!! It is nice to see a few old faces, although most probably wont remember mine
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 21:28   #42
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim
Wow, its been so long since I been here. I didnt know it still existed. I was once titans before I had to quit to get my degree on I plan on playing again after graduation...so lookout come next january!!!! It is nice to see a few old faces, although most probably wont remember mine
awww ofc i remember you Zim. Oddly I remember your real name but not your full nick. Zim something; had another Z word.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 04:44   #43
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

I did sign up on the titans gaming community.. but it has 30 days time out if you dont log in. Its nice that my PA forum account can be inactive for years yet still works when I want it!

I want r6/r7 back
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 04:49   #44
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

I have a negative rep because someone took offence to a post I made 3 years ago!?

gay!

Now how do i find out who did it?
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 22:17   #45
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still hideing in the dark, i might even have a pa account :P

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 06:18   #46
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts

I'm around...................but retired.

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 12:25   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
I have a negative rep because someone took offence to a post I made 3 years ago!?

gay!

It is well known that to find out who neg repped you, you need to follow the 3 holy steps:

1: You ask on AD, in EVERY thread possible, which fker has neg repped you. This won't get you a result but don't worry, this is just the preparation phase. Obviously you'll receive more neg rep for doing this but is your goal to not get neg rep or to find out who neg repped you?

2: You annoy Lokken. Eventhough this will eventually result in a ban, you still had the pleasure to annoy a mod. Obviously you'll receive more neg rep for doing this but is your goal to not get neg rep or to find out who neg repped you?

3: Waiting time is the final step. It is known that all posters are good pple by heart. It TEARS them apart to have neg repped someone without signing their name behind it. Eventually, guilt will win and he/she will come out and apologize to the entire community, and to you in particular.

I'm glad I could help you with this.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 12:30   #48
cypher
U've been Moderated

where has the world gone too... if even kj makes funny posts
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 03:35   #49
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
where has the world gone too... if even kj makes funny posts
I forced some Titans humour into him
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 03:37   #50
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

gay!

I pos repped you because I have a heart of gold, plus my rep means something...ill go back to stroking my rep penis.