User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2009, 15:59   #1
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
adios

After a few ups and downs in both real life and pa I decided to leave planetarion.
It's been in my mind for too long now and I feel no longer the enthusiasm I had back in the days when we fought huge battles, fleetcatched and whatnot. I wanna thank all guys in Insomnia, Destiny and especially Wolfpack for letting a little noobie in their alliance Round 9.5. Its been big fun to play along with you guys and never say never I might be back some day. But thats none of my concern atm. A few players guided me through all the years, shared opinions and I dont wanna forget to mention them:

Bee, Jonas, Mek, Teddy_Bear, Ceadrath, Xzar, OlaTa, tuxed0 well tbh the list would be huge. thx guys!
Sorry to those I forgot! Most of you quit already so its really just a logical step for me now

We shall meet again one day!

peace out,

Varok (aka Antigone/Narziss)

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote