User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 May 2014, 08:48   #1
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Ships Market

A Basic Idea to discuss just crossed my mind.

I have nfi if it has been brought up before.

However I was just thinking about a ships market for ingame alliances with the ability for Traders to define an amount of ships which can be bought by alliance members from ressources.

Case Scenario: Trader has a work Meeting and got no irc Access so he sells a specific amount of lets say vipers 1000000 for a lower prize to the alliance market for other alliance members to buy it and being delivered in a specific time like eta 5-7 similar to donations.

It should be dynamic with Players being able to get a deal to rebuy the ships so it temporarily affects value. So we have some Marketing for alliances which could be more fun.

Lets discuss this

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 10:36   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ships Market

The problem with this is that you can make someone unroidable by covering weaknesses in a race's natural weakness in the ship stats.

IF Pa was in the position of having a senario of where it wasn't NAPtarion I would think its worth a try but not in PA current state.