User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Apr 2009, 20:25   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
FanG round 31, what happend?

Supposed to be playing, but obviously, are not What happend?? Why did you guys decide not to play? Was the sheer size and brilliance of Ascendancy too much for you!?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 20:40   #2
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Re: FanG round 31, what happend?

disbanded PA tick -120?
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 21:39   #3
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

From what i can gather, it never got organised properly.. Then 2 of the HC's/Officers went inactive/uncontactable, causing people to jump ship.

(but ive got no idea)
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 21:54   #4
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

judging from what we were told in a short meeting it was with Irvine not being able to come online due to isp problems. we got offered a wonderful spot in CT tho!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 22:16   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Some things never change.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 01:15   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Don't suppose Mav had anything to do with it? He fits the description of someone taking a role and then going inactive.
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 02:43   #7
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

i think mav has still been missing since saying he would do omen intel 3 months ago :P
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 04:31   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

:angels:

anyone?
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 20:41   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

The newest rendition of fang was going to be run by [SICK^Death] and Irvine. When Irvine lost internet access, [S^D] pulled the plug because the HC 'team' wasn't 100%.

They didn't want to do something bit-part that may have been subject to poor performance and, possibly, disbandment - so instead of doing something half-arsed, they're waiting until they can do it properly. It may be next round... it may be the round after.

It may be around the same time as Duke Nukem Forever
Unread 2 May 2009, 00:02   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

oh so that's what irv was nagging me about on msn
Unread 2 May 2009, 09:29   #11
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

as always then it never happend

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2009, 12:16   #12
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
i think mav has still been missing since saying he would do omen intel 3 months ago :P
Yea idd :s was really really lame, i never understanded why wish trusted him
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2009, 12:39   #13
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

[13:39] <Munin> Heroes Die, And Legends Fall, But Angels Are Until Four Days Before Tick Start

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2009, 23:17   #14
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Linkie you're the one who posted your resume on the gal forum to be elected GC ? I loved your point that you were top40 planet (at around tick 40...)
But what made me really laugh is the reply by the gal BP thanking you for your effort, but telling you they had already secured the vote for them.
They never used the word noob which is quite a performance.
Unread 9 May 2009, 11:32   #15
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Linkie you're the one who posted your resume on the gal forum to be elected GC ? I loved your point that you were top40 planet (at around tick 40...)
But what made me really laugh is the reply by the gal BP thanking you for your effort, but telling you they had already secured the vote for them.
They never used the word noob which is quite a performance.
Actually, I was about rank 500 orso at the time. It was a copy paste from something a random posted in Smasher's galaxy, and I figured I'd have some fun with it. We had a great laugh about it in ascendancy!

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2009, 14:16   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Not as good as the time I exiled into JBGs and jer's gal pretending to be some romanian kid, who couldnt write. They decided they had enough after 2 days
Unread 5 Aug 2009, 17:04   #17
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
The newest rendition of fang was going to be run by [SICK^Death] and Irvine. When Irvine lost internet access, [S^D] pulled the plug because the HC 'team' wasn't 100%.

They didn't want to do something bit-part that may have been subject to poor performance and, possibly, disbandment - so instead of doing something half-arsed, they're waiting until they can do it properly. It may be next round... it may be the round after.

It may be around the same time as Duke Nukem Forever

or it may be around the same time as i decide to play a full round!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2009, 11:24   #18
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

lols happened, that is all
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2009, 13:58   #19
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
Yea idd :s was really really lame, i never understanded why wish trusted him
I joined the RAF

Nadar you made me chuckle with that comment though lol

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2009, 11:24   #20
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

shame, just at the moment I decided to have a look at the game again
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2009, 15:15   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Clearly it needed more me.
Unread 11 Aug 2009, 16:45   #22
LB|away

more spam alki?

so who is starting up fang for round 33?
where is irvine?
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 01:16   #23
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

FanG is still around?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 11:26   #24
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away View Post

shame, just at the moment I decided to have a look at the game again
Hey nab! as for fang, i doubt anyone will be starting it again?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 16:08   #25
LB|away

morning...

still slow in replying to threads?

I'll start it again... lemme find my nokia 6300 it should still have irvines mobile number in it somewhere..

freak spammed me 24/7