User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Jun 2007, 19:35   #1
Mortal
Crazy fin

Mortal is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Pateam

big thanks to ruin my and prob many other plans etc...
i hope u get reset and start hole round again. this is so shit to do changes middle of round.

R14-17 - HR
R17-20 - Omen
R21 - Angels
R22 - Jenova
R23 - Exilition
R24 - Excessum
R25 - TGV
R26 - Denial
R27 - Vision
R28 - Carebears / Asc
R29 - Asc
R30 - Omen
R31 - Asc
R32 - Apprime
R33 - Apprime
R36 - Excessum
R38 - [NFI]
Mortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:08   #2
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Thanks Pateam

to jump on the bandwagon...yep, and I can imagine why. Lots of crying in PA Team pms because nubs(!) set democracy from the start and would have been screwed. thats pa nowadays and I can only blame myself that I'm still playing...

Very Lame, but yeah...its prolly time for a new generation of players..

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:13   #3
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

So people are newbs for selecting demo at beginning?
Heh, im glad its 1337 pwn pwn people like you who win the game round after round..

oh wait....

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:16   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

in all honesty, if complaints were supposedly being made (for whatever reason) shouldn't there be some sort of documentation of them and i can't seem to find any forum posts about it. can anyone point me in the right direction?
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:16   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Cant you hold up to your forum signature and **** off Allfather?
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:20   #6
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
So people are newbs for selecting demo at beginning?
Heh, im glad its 1337 pwn pwn people like you who win the game round after round...
doesnt need a genius to take a pencil and paper and calc a bit...any average brain could do it but to quote you here..

oh wait...

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:20   #7
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Shut up you hippie, go smoke some pot and let the grownups talk.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:46   #8
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

hahahah, i came in to my office like " alright I might as well play pa this round" then I saw the mail from appoc and my jaw started hurting from laughing so hard. DUMBASS.
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 00:08   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Stop bothering about what happens in the start of the round. It means nada nix. Start your account in two weeks and you can still do well :/
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 18:16   #10
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

lies.... my plans! Ruined

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote