User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Mar 2007, 06:25   #51
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

u could look at it like that, but also, CT/VGN had more players than Destiny, so wouldnt it be fair to be judged on equal peggings?! Basically this thread is shite, and should be deleted
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 10:35   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
Basically this thread is shite, and should be deleted
Don't call for threads to be deleted. Doing so is incredibly shit.
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 13:51   #53
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I heart Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod Gripes
1) Posts directed at one or several mods calling for action. This is in reference to posts within threads calling for action on other posts in that thread. Rather than inflame what you believe to be a bad situation by furthering discussion on it, report the offending posts and let a moderator judge.
My answer by the way is would love to but not against the rules so won't.
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 13:53   #54
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

*attempts to delete Disc with his remote control* It ain't workin' !

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 07:45   #55
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Don't call for threads to be deleted. Doing so is incredibly shit.
lmao, and u dont think this thread is shit? its completely pointless, and i can call for what i like thanks. My views are just as worthy as yours, even if you hold your views in higher regard than they deserve.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 07:49   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Very few threads have an intrinsic point beyond abstract debate disc, this does not make them worthless. This thread is about people's opinions of the actions taken, or which were attempted, by destiny at the end of r20. And you can't really call for what you want, we have rules for the forums in general and we have rules for posting on AD specifically in the mod gripes thread at the top of the forum.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 07:54   #57
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Very few threads have an intrinsic point beyond abstract debate disc, this does not make them worthless. This thread is about people's opinions of the actions taken, or which were attempted, by destiny at the end of r20. And you can't really call for what you want, we have rules for the forums in general and we have rules for posting on AD specifically in the mod gripes thread at the top of the forum.
Indeed, but flaming an alliance for taking advantage for the way it played at the end of the round, its unjust. If this is the case then flame the top3 Asc planets for taking advantage of the TRUELY shite XP system. Also while your flaming Destiny, why not flame CT also, as they went up 2-3 members in the last 2-3 days also, which im pretty sure didn't have a whole lot to do during the round. This is clearly just a post to tarnish the name of Destiny by some1 posting for the sake of it.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 08:11   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Indeed, but flaming an alliance for taking advantage for the way it played at the end of the round, its unjust. If this is the case then flame the top3 Asc planets for taking advantage of the TRUELY shite XP system.
There's actually a thread pretty much about that right below this one fyi.

Quote:
Also while your flaming Destiny, why not flame CT also, as they went up 2-3 members in the last 2-3 days also, which im pretty sure didn't have a whole lot to do during the round. This is clearly just a post to tarnish the name of Destiny by some1 posting for the sake of it.
I think it's the nature of the recruitment carried out. Whereas I believe CT had two planets leave them on the second to last day and added two (of whose status I am unsure) on the last day, destiny instead mailed planets who they didn't know from adam about joining. Of course I think this thread is interesting because it provides an opening to question what actually an alliance is in pax. Would the addition of four utterly random planets to destiny's tag giving them the win actually mean they were a better alliance than CT in any other sense than that they'd manage to accumulate more score by the end of the round? Probably not. Should the alliance rankings reflect more than mere score accumulation?
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 10:10   #59
.Disc.

Quote:
There's actually a thread pretty much about that right below this one fyi.

I think it's the nature of the recruitment carried out. Whereas I believe CT had two planets leave them on the second to last day and added two (of whose status I am unsure) on the last day, destiny instead mailed planets who they didn't know from adam about joining. Of course I think this thread is interesting because it provides an opening to question what actually an alliance is in pax. Would the addition of four utterly random planets to destiny's tag giving them the win actually mean they were a better alliance than CT in any other sense than that they'd manage to accumulate more score by the end of the round? Probably not. Should the alliance rankings reflect more than mere score accumulation?
Indeed i have read the thread regarding Asc XP whoring for the top3 planets, that does not bother me, as they played the game in a way to ensure they won, nothing wrong there, every1 had the choice to value or xp play.

With regards to CT, i am guessing that they removed low scored scanners from their tag to put in larger planets just below alliance avg limit, maybe CT can elaborate on this, but it seems logical. Therefore the addition of the 2-3 players is either higher scored scanners, or ppl they picked up either by knowing ppl, or by CT members asking gal m8s, my guess is CT gal m8s. Therefore CT's actions were no different to Destinys, its just Destiny were clearly more open in asking people to join tag.

Ofcourse as Furball previously stated, it would be solved if they stopped adding ppl to tag in the last week/2weeks. Although if they implemented this i am sure that the lovely PA community would find a way to address the situation so it becomes to their advantage.

Lastly, PA has became too complexed, no1 has level peggings because their are so many paths to take to become a good alliance/player. If PA is to succeed it needs to be less "complicated", the old Terran format worked, where there is one race, no XP, no alliance limits etc. Therefore every1 would be equal, and winning would mean something, because this round i dont even remember the #1 planet, although i remember rounds ago such as Game, because Game earnt my respect, and Fury/Legion earnt my respect, apart from Exi/1up no alliance has deserved pa respect since Spinner quit. end of.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 13:06   #60
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
This is clearly just a post to tarnish the name of Destiny by some1 posting for the sake of it.
You think I went into this discussion to tarnish the name of Destiny? I have absolutely no interest in doing that and it would gain me nothing by doing so. I had nothing against Destiny (before this), I didn't know who they were and I didn't even play the round.

Basically, I couldn't give a rats ass who did it, my opinions would still be the same.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 14:03   #61
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You think I went into this discussion to tarnish the name of Destiny? I have absolutely no interest in doing that and it would gain me nothing by doing so. I had nothing against Destiny (before this), I didn't know who they were and I didn't even play the round.

Basically, I couldn't give a rats ass who did it, my opinions would still be the same.
Then its a good thing you didnt start the thread, im failing to see your point to reposting tbh m8, it wasnt aimed at u, it was aimed at the thread starter. You had nothing at Destiny before this? what exactly has this done to make you hate Destiny now? haha.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 14:58   #62
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Is the round over yet?

:/

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 15:37   #63
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Is the round over yet?

:/
If it remains in our hearts, then it can never die.

Suicide anyone?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:07   #64
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Then its a good thing you didnt start the thread, im failing to see your point to reposting tbh m8, it wasnt aimed at u, it was aimed at the thread starter. You had nothing at Destiny before this? what exactly has this done to make you hate Destiny now? haha.
I'm sorry then, thought it was directed at all posts in here. And no, I don't hate Destiny, why would I hate someone in a game?
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:46   #65
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Threads who starts like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
Detiny mail to planets below alliance tag limit -

''are you in any alliance mate?
have you joineed an alliance this round so far?
if the answer to those questions is no then please apply to join Destiny alliance and we will accept you and train you for next round fighting with us!

go go go asap!

when u apply remember to say that 10 9 13 sent you and that you havent been in a tag before''

Nice tactic destiny looks like you deserve to win

I wanna prove that this thread is nothing but wanted and unnecessary gossip and should have been closed by a mod.

@Mods: I have no idea if you guys have any forum experience before but maybe have a closer look at this:

I. The first quote is a section of the result when I googled "general forum rules"

II. The second is another quote taken from wikipedia to prove that this thread was just posted to start an accusation which (ofc) leads to a heated discussion.

I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google
"- Insults are generally forbidden in the forum. This also applies to any form of defamation, agitation, malicious gossip and similar."
and

II.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
"Flaming is the act of sending or posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board on the Internet. Such messages are called flames, and are sometimes posted in response to flamebait. The word flaming is also sometimes used for long, intensive and heated discussions, even though insults do not occur."
now choose between "you are wrong" and "you are wrong - lets discuss this issue for another 15 posts"

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 17:02   #66
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
@Mods: I have no idea if you guys have any forum experience before but maybe have a closer look at this:

I. The first quote is a section of the result when I googled "general forum rules"

II. The second is another quote taken from wikipedia to prove that this thread was just posted to start an accusation which (ofc) leads to a heated discussion.

Antigone, helpfully we have our own forum rules, as well as some specific AD rules. This means that you don't need to go googling as to what the forum rules are

The only type of unsubstantiated posts that explicitly aren't allowed are posts about cheating, since it's very easy to make up an accusation of cheating that is very difficult to ever prove or disprove.

On the other hand, this thread was started with a statement, not an accusation. Koks stated clearly that Destiny had sent out a mass mail to an set of planets falling within a specific score range, and this was true.

Quote:
I wanna prove that this thread is nothing but wanted and unnecessary gossip and should have been closed by a mod.
So put up or shut up. You're the first person to dispute that these mails existed, and this thread's already been posted in by a few Destiny members (e.g. Almeida), so.......
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 17:03   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Threads who starts like this:

+

I.

and

II.

now choose between "you are wrong" and "you are wrong - lets discuss this issue for another 15 posts"
If you are saying malicious gossip is the same as criticism of an alliance's behaviour (method of recruitment, in this particular case) I think you're very much wrong. The idea of Alliance Discussions and note the word 'Discussions' is discussion. You may not have guessed it so I'll say it again 'discussion'. We want debate. We set rules for that debate. We even let there be a debate on what spam is, and considered it on topic to allow this accusation to be treated on its merits.

If someone writes a post that is clearly opinionated and heavily critical towards one alliance, that is not a flame if they back up their arguments. 'Flames' are unmitigated insults with little background or justification for them. 'Trolling' is even worse because although you might think you are being clever and being more subtle about it, you are posting to deliberately get the rise out of people.

The AD mods are not here for 'quality control' except in the most extreme of circumstances, if we were, as I've said - this thread would have been closed by now. We're here to maintain civilised discourse. Meanwhile, despite my clear post above which stated not calling a mod to action publicly you have chosen to embarrass yourself and myself by making me write another long, off topic justification on how we moderate, because when we're criticised in public, I don't like sweeping things under the carpet, because then people think we don't accept criticism.

If you want to go down the route of trying to harass or undermine the mods to get the forum moderated in your favour you are going the wrong way about it. People who do it persistently have been banned in the past for repeatedly calling a mod to action in public or not using the approved methods of reporting a post. Your best bet is to argue your own point of view clearly and truthfully, from experience.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 18:13   #68
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So put up or shut up. You're the first person to dispute that these mails existed
No Clue what you are on about, thats wrong. I never denied that these mails existed furball... however. you are the boss.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 20:07   #69
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
With regards to CT, i am guessing that they removed low scored scanners from their tag to put in larger planets just below alliance avg limit, maybe CT can elaborate on this, but it seems logical.

You guessed wrong.

A player with 2 mill value and 3 mill score left the alliance. The second planet was one of his friends following him.

He threw his toys out of the pram because he felt he wanted to use CT for his own personal aims, and hc (at long last) ruled against him.

Frankly his actions both throughout the round and at the end of the round leaving 2 days from end (and attacking CT), shows just how shit he was, and good riddance is all I can say.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 00:11   #70
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

nono he left because of CT hc example in said gal 2:5 i believe, dont skew the truth forest, oh wait there was no truth in what you said.
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 01:11   #71
.Disc.

Finally this thread gets some life, fight fight fight!
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 08:29   #72
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
nono he left because of CT hc example in said gal 2:5 i believe, dont skew the truth forest, oh wait there was no truth in what you said.
There was absolute truth in what I said.

He was a whiny twat who threatened to leave all round.

He attacked 2:5:2 and was told not to, yet continued to spam CT channels for ships and didnt pull.
Wasting ships on Destiny was not condusive to our aims of taking down VGN, there was no need to get involved.

Whilst we were at war with Destiny, members were banned from defending Destiny. That was lifted and a ban put on defending VGN and therefor the CT (who was not HC) defended in galaxy.
This was in line with CT policy at that time, and it was the attacker who was breaking policy.

The planet concerned was nothing but a def whore who stated to me on several occasions that he 'dont care about alliance, its all about his planet and gal'. This being a statement that I did indeed discuss with HC.

He is the worst kind of alliance player, and anytime there was any trouble within the CT walls, it was always him behind it (and usually me, I just cant stand that kind of twat, and used to tell him so on a pretty regular basis).

His own personal gain was he wanted to knock Caj out of the top 10 and gain himslef some nice XP. That was not condusive to CT and he threw his toys out when was told he couldnt.

Once again, good riddance.
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 08:42   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

It would have been awesome if vgn had pulled the fleetcatch on caj because of extra CT ingal def and another alliance had won the round because of it. Like better than sex awesome.We just don't get good ironic moments like that anymore. Although I did appreciate game losing PA to another donation whore
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 08:49   #74
Forest

Hehe.

Certain CT were in constant touch with VGN/ASC and kept fully uptodate with all events. It was never an issue.

In either event, CT command did what the thought was best for the alliance, whereas the planet in question continually played for himself even if it was directly against what CT was trying to achieve.

Hell, I dont know why I keep saying 'the planet concerned'.

The player was Cardinal, and now I would assume that EVERYONE knows what he is like already and that he prides himself on saying 'kaifux is the only person who can control me'.

In my opinion he should of never been recruited in the first place, but thats a different story
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 08:59   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Certain CT were in constant touch with VGN/ASC and kept fully uptodate with all events. It was never an issue.
What?

Quote:
In my opinion he should of never been recruited in the first place, but thats a different story
Poor recruitment standards or something?
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 09:11   #76
Forest

Quote:
What?
Maybe you should talk with your alliance mates more often

Quote:
Poor recruitment standards or something?
Must of been, they let me in
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 09:37   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Maybe you should talk with your alliance mates more often
I don't bother if I don't consider it important. However I literally don't know what you're even implying.

I guess you could be talking about the fleetcatch or the round in general but what you could infer from either would be either irrelevant or absurd. Of course maybe there's a third option and you were actually talking about the various efforts to combat the rabbit epidemic facing modern Australian farmers.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 22 Mar 2007 at 09:46.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 09:55   #78
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
The player was Cardinal, and now I would assume that EVERYONE knows what he is like already and that he prides himself on saying 'kaifux is the only person who can control me'.
Don't suppose we can have another blacklist thread? *wants to add reshou*

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 22 Mar 2007, 12:38   #79
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Don't suppose we can have another blacklist thread? *wants to add reshou*
I can think of a few people I'd put on such a blacklist, but I'm not sure it would quite be appropriate for AD
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 13:15   #80
Forest

Quote:
I don't bother if I don't consider it important. However I literally don't know what you're even implying.

I guess you could be talking about the fleetcatch or the round in general but what you could infer from either would be either irrelevant or absurd. Of course maybe there's a third option and you were actually talking about the various efforts to combat the rabbit epidemic facing modern Australian farmers.
Ascendency were instrumental in orchastrating VGN and Destiny hitting each other at the end of the round, and were behind the fleetcatches and so forth.

I guess thats not important enough.
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 15:03   #81
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

i wouldnt say it was ascendency in particular, it inspiring the vgn destiny hostility, since i was in thick of it i guess i know bit better but was mostly due to my naiviety of suggestion. ... the fc never would of happened if i hadnt thought it was a good idea to attack agony lol. powers of suggestion and my 'weak'(?) view of the political future i guess put to mind, so rather than ascen lets just say certain individuals... heh

i say my 'weak'(?) view of political future, this isnt entirely true tbh.. i wanted a bit of a fun finish to end of round and we got that - turned out OK politically for destiny (except reputation wise:P but NAPs are boring so fk it )
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 15:55   #82
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

well, in my "defence" going for gosu was a reasonable suggestion i made for caj since winning alliance wise was out of the question (cardinal hadn't left tag at that time), he who dares wins. caj dared and unfortunately for him it didn't work out because both parties (gosu/dest) put more into their respective #1 contendors than it was worth. i could've easily seen either of them winning had they thought some of their direct actions a bit more, such as agony's recall into a fleetcatch and caj not getting pre-def since it was fairly obvious he would have been fleetcaught too. let's not make the parts me and whoever else from ascendancy who was in pm with you all too big, the 'fault' lies with the newbie mistakes
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 19:16   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I guess thats not important enough.
Certainly as regards what I was saying.