User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Dec 2006, 17:04   #201
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 20 Superpowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
whereas alliances such as ND and FO are usually a lot more cautious with regards to going to war etc.
Why do you pull things out of thin air? If you're going to start about FO, remember that the group only existed for the last bit of last round, and was at war without break from day 2 of it's existence, until a few days before the end of the round. ND didn't really hesitate to wage war either.

If anything involving FO is something FO "usually" do, or don't, it's based on what happened the last 2/3 weeks of last round. But sure!

FO is nearly the same as UN in any case, so they never wage war. At all.

Edit: And before you start spouting drivel about the HC being the same as the one from Angels or Omen or whatnot, it isn't.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 18:25   #202
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, I thought of the memberbase of both alliances (CT being 1up/ND/LCH and LA supposedly being eXi/Dragons/LDK/Gosu)
I'm sitting here wondering what ND members CT has besides the 1up mercs of last round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
that, coupled with an ND HC leaving (i assume with some members) to form his own alliance, that is apparently attracting a lot of decent players, from an uninformed viewpoint (mine) it doesn't look that great for ND.
I'm sitting here wondering what ND HC is leaving to form his own alliance?
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 18:30   #203
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
I'm sitting here wondering what ND HC is leaving to form his own alliance?
he was refering to Angryduck leaving ND to form CT.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 18:32   #204
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
he was refering to Angryduck leaving ND to form CT.
Yeah, I was just trying to point out that angryduck wasn't HC in a rather arrogant manner.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 00:19   #205
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Why do you pull things out of thin air? If you're going to start about FO, remember that the group only existed for the last bit of last round, and was at war without break from day 2 of it's existence, until a few days before the end of the round. ND didn't really hesitate to wage war either.
Ok, let me clarify what I meant. In the history of Angels and Omen, I can't recall either alliance going to war within the first 2 weeks of the round because the alliance that they are targetting are the other main contenders - eXilition hit 1up from the 1st week in round 13 iirc and probably did the same in round 15 (I missed the first half) and round 18 (I dind't pay attention but knew of the war). Neither Angels nor Omen have done this, mainly because they would rather see their positions 2-3 weeks in before deciding to start a war. The same goes for ND. If anything, ND have been a little more reluctant to go to war in the past for political reasons (didn't hit 1up in round 14 when 1up hitting them was imminent, stayed out of the war during round 15)
Quote:
I'm sitting here wondering what ND members CT has besides the 1up mercs of last round?
Religfree for one, and he's a self proclaimed Newdawn God. I can list at least one or two others if you'd like to PM me.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 00:20   #206
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

**** me, 3 total...and religfree was fo last round as well, IT'S AN ND EXODUS
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 00:21   #207
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I was actually referring to the ND guys who left with Duck there btw jer, but since cura decided to get a little arsey about it, I pointed out that there are ex-ND members there too.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 00:24   #208
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yes...you didn't state any. religfree wasn't nd last round.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 00:28   #209
_Kila_
break it down!

Oh right, and not being ND last round changes the fact that he is an ex-ND player.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 00:48   #210
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Religfree for one, and he's a self proclaimed Newdawn God. I can list at least one or two others if you'd like to PM me.
he left like... 4 rounds ago? won't be too far off, he left when DLR left
Quote:
I was actually referring to the ND guys who left with Duck there btw jer, but since cura decided to get a little arsey about it, I pointed out that there are ex-ND members there too.
Quote:
Oh right, and not being ND last round changes the fact that he is an ex-ND player.
there's ex-ND members everywhere, happens when an alliance exists since rnd 1 :/
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 01:28   #211
_Kila_
break it down!

hey, you asked me what ex-ND members there were in CT, I told you.
Relig also HCed for you in Round 17
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 01:43   #212
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
he left like... 4 rounds ago? won't be too far off, he left when DLR left
Yeah. I reckon Dork Lords left ND after round 17, so 4 rounds is slightly exaggerating, but only by two rounds!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 01:51   #213
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
hey, you asked me what ex-ND members there were in CT, I told you.
Relig also HCed for you in Round 17
Semantics, helping ignorants defend their opinion since 1857.

Oh, and relig HCed the same way you ppl claim duck HCed, I doubt it was rnd 17 tho, more like rnd 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Yeah. I reckon Dork Lords left ND after round 17, so 4 rounds is slightly exaggerating, but only by two rounds!
hmm I'm thinking it was after rnd 15, since I HCed round 16 cause of the absence of DLR in command team

but since my memory is completely absent it's possible they played round 17 tho, but in my eyes they left ND after 15 since they refused to play in rnd 16

(edit: not claiming any of this except the semantics and the rnd 16 part is surely right, i blame my shite memory)

Last edited by cura; 31 Dec 2006 at 02:09.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 02:20   #214
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Oh, and relig HCed the same way you ppl claim duck HCed, I doubt it was rnd 17 tho, more like rnd 15
Relig clearly states in his forums signature that he HCed for ND in round 17, Keizari has also told me on many occasions that he had spoken to Religfree as ND military HC during round 17. I think you fail dude.
Quote:
hmm I'm thinking it was after rnd 15, since I HCed round 16 cause of the absence of DLR in command team

but since my memory is completely absent it's possible they played round 17 tho, but in my eyes they left ND after 15 since they refused to play in rnd 16
DLR played as a solo alliance for round 16 as they were attempting to xp whore, I wasn't around in round 17 to see if they had returned, but Religfree appears to have been HCing.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 02:26   #215
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Relig clearly states in his forums signature that he HCed for ND in round 17, Keizari has also told me on many occasions that he had spoken to Religfree as ND military HC during round 17. I think you fail dude.
yeah he always claimed he HCed rnd17, I remember a post on our HC boards that was aimed against relig for that talk with keizari without him being HC tho
I don't fail on that part, you do.

Quote:
DLR played as a solo alliance for round 16 as they were attempting to xp whore, I wasn't around in round 17 to see if they had returned, but Religfree appears to have been HCing.
they prolly did "return" but relig didn't HC that round.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 12:00   #216
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

Wrong.

ReligFree was, according to how he represented himself to me, ND Military High Command that round. I'm pretty good at these, taking into account ND and Insomnia were the main alliances I used to have talks with during incidents and the strings of unfortunate events related to round 17. It was Omen's first round, and my memory is crystal. I can probably dig off my old computer, once I get home, a log, were ReligFree says he is ND military HC.

The haziness of your memory can be even further supported by the fact that you have trouble remembering DLR in ND - there was Grog, Troll, and McFun let alone in that one gal (13:7?) that involved another big cath too, Satyr. Dear.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 12:57   #217
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
religfree was ND Military HC that round, he was the person i dealt with during cooperation with ND in round 17.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 13:02   #218
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Cura, Reilg did HC for ND in that rd so dont go digging a bigger hole that you cant get out of
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 13:52   #219
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

So... uhh... am I right in reading this lot that a bunch are arguing about someone who HC'd 2-3 rounds ago, in order to support a theory that 3 people who were once ND who aren't ND anymore is a mass exodus apparently dooming ND?

Seriously guys, do you not have something better to argue about?

Kila appears to have some interesting theories about what a mass exodus is, Keizari appears to need to be right or else his delicate ego gets battered, and cura appears to have the memory of a goldfish ( <3 ) ....

Am I missing something here?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 14:11   #220
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

I'm still convinced he didn't HC tho :P
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 14:25   #221
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm still convinced he didn't HC tho :P
stop....please stop cura :P

Unread 31 Dec 2006, 14:28   #222
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
The haziness of your memory can be even further supported by the fact that you have trouble remembering DLR in ND - there was Grog, Troll, and McFun let alone in that one gal (13:7?) that involved another big cath too, Satyr. Dear.
I didn't say my memory is awesome (like I am) tho, I do remember Troll, McFun and Grog in ND now you say it. Satyr never was ND tho.
But I honestly can't remember relig, my reasoning is I would've remembered him that round because I don't get along with him. I remember Troll because of a fall out I had with him, but relig was nowhere to be seen at that point :/

Either way, my life doesn't depend on being right or wrong here just fyi (everybody knows I'm wrong alot, I've gotten used to it), I just need something to do till 18:30

Last edited by cura; 31 Dec 2006 at 14:49.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 19:20   #223
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I Hc'd for 85% of that round. Gate started off as mili HC then after his round 14/15/16 got burnt out very quickly and i ended up running things and being promoted to HC. And that NewDawn god avatar thing is just me being too lazy to change it for the past year.

Regards.
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 20:14   #224
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

just to shed some light....Assassin and I probably coordinated the majority of ND's attacks last round, Barrow ofcourse did a lot as well, so that's basically 2 of the 3 active attack officers gone. I wasn't HC last round, my position was basically in support of TheMast (attacks dept XO) who served as the Military HC, however due to real life he had some issues with activity, leading to him stepping down with a couple weeks left in the round. So as a result my duties required me to step up and handle the attacks department for a good amount of the round. Someone will have to step up and carry that load...as Barrow can't do it alone.

a good number of the long time ND core players will still play for ND in round 20. We recruited a few people (the non 1up players) into CT but it's not a staggering amount of ppl. We've also declined 2 or 3 ND players applications. So basically, it wasn't a jail break of ND players moving to CT.

In round 19...ND fell victim to the same thing they always do, inactivity towards the end of the round. Anyone who discounts, or under-estimates ND is a fool...as they always seem to be able to muster a formidable group of attack planets. Are they a threat to win? Sure, if a lot of things happen in their favor, like any other round..... They are as much a threat as anyone
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 21:26   #225
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I can honestly say it is the only BG that has seriously deprive me of sleep.
I wonder whats happen to troll and co these days?
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 11:57   #226
Tietäjä
Good Son

Two or three attack officers, especially if they were playing a major role, are something that can become very difficult to replace.

Quote:
I didn't say my memory is awesome (like I am) tho, I do remember Troll, McFun and Grog in ND now you say it. Satyr never was ND tho.
Yeah, Satyr was 1up. It was, though, a gal packed with DLR. As a top planet Satyr just makes a good point to clinge to!
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 13:51   #227
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Kila appears to have some interesting theories about what a mass exodus is
All I did was point out that CT was partly made up of ex-ND members (members from last round like the 1up mercs and other members from the past few rounds)
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 14:29   #228
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I can honestly say it is the only BG that has seriously deprive me of sleep.
I wonder whats happen to troll and co these days?
Grog still plays, McFun is MIA but i sent him a happy new years msg at 4am this morning so we'l see if we get a response, Troll still plays but has been moving around cities working hard, Zebra still plays and was top20 most of last round, Edgars still playing hardcore. And yes Pais was muchos fun recall resending
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 14:47   #229
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Grog still plays, McFun is MIA but i sent him a happy new years msg at 4am this morning so we'l see if we get a response, Troll still plays but has been moving around cities working hard, Zebra still plays and was top20 most of last round, Edgars still playing hardcore. And yes Pais was muchos fun recall resending
It is a pity that DLR disolved. Who knows whats the odds of a reunion tour? (no bad r14 pun intented)
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 20:27   #230
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

we will win

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 23:40   #231
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Hey, I still remember your coords 9:5:6
It was 16:7
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 23:45   #232
Tietäjä
Good Son

Yeah, and Bob was 9:5:7.

Good old times, or less old times, but anyways good 1up cathies <3
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 23:51   #233
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

was this r14 or r15?
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 00:07   #234
Tietäjä
Good Son

17 of course. The round we roided you with robban and toot, right before the masses of DLR fleets appeared. Trust me, it was rather amusing to stay up at night and launch fleets at you, and see how DLR was piling up on prelaunch for hours and hours.

I remember toot semi-stressing if he'd still be able to throw one wave at you before DLR actually launches. He was. I bet DLR was amused too when they noticed a lot of the roids had gone piss poof before they landed. Ohh, the times. There were like hundreds of thousands of ND/DLR frigates there. I think that was a retribution for the landing BS suicide at Troll's incident?
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 00:20   #235
ReligFree

That and for owning Grog couple of days before hand.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 00:40   #236
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
17 of course. The round we roided you with robban and toot, right before the masses of DLR fleets appeared. Trust me, it was rather amusing to stay up at night and launch fleets at you, and see how DLR was piling up on prelaunch for hours and hours.

I remember toot semi-stressing if he'd still be able to throw one wave at you before DLR actually launches. He was. I bet DLR was amused too when they noticed a lot of the roids had gone piss poof before they landed. Ohh, the times. There were like hundreds of thousands of ND/DLR frigates there. I think that was a retribution for the landing BS suicide at Troll's incident?
I recall a convosation with chronox with this he asked me why didnt I get those DLR waves covered (argubly) but would have left subh near defless that night whilst subh/hr was still seeing off angels... at that point my duties as a HC for subh gave way to personal rank. That I should not def drain the ally (before relig says what about r14... I was only a peon/MO for reunion and was allowed to do so )
It was due to me having a DLR spoof banner up in my gal "do lovely recalls" (good old badd and his paintshop pro)
using the old SKULL banner (still brings a chuckle now and then) that I had seen from r14/15. That provoked the mass dlr wave... toot was bullet proof due to his gal at that point and it was only damage limitation for salvage with the "how many chims" can I raise at that point... I didnt loose much fleet that was the main thing.

as for DLR I didnt let that go... troll's cr fleet said hello to my de fleet and got his 15% salvage back and one other DLR/ND member got a visit aswell... I will be the first to admit I miss DLR not playing these days.
I had you pretty worried for part of r18

edit- I was corrected im pm that it was do lovely recalls and not duck licking retards.

Last edited by Paisley; 2 Jan 2007 at 00:47.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 00:47   #237
Tietäjä
Good Son

Oh, yeah, definately. R18 gave me some gray hair, but it was pretty much fun to run attacks on Escape when I was a scanner. I forever remember the day when BA popped by at #Omen to talk about his 18 BS waves (where in fact there were 8 waves, of which 2 were BS, of which one was 40 BS - which eventually capped BA, mainly because his anti-battleships were defending against adi/bure's cruisers disguised as BS).

Oh yeah. Though, you really fubared Subh that round, didn't you now. It didn't become too great a round for Escape or xVx either, spose we eventually pulled the better end of the stick at the Omen end of it.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 00:54   #238
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
spose we eventually pulled the better end of the stick at the Omen end of it.
And credit due to you and your command crew
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 01:03   #239
Tietäjä
Good Son

I will hold you on on this one Paisley, I took a screenshot of it and I'm about to burn the shot on a DVD to ensure it never dies.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 02:15   #240
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=518 took me a while to find it but it is not the first time.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 12:56   #241
Tietäjä
Good Son

You win
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 13:49   #242
ReligFree

Hehe Pais my memorys not good enough to claim with any certainty anything about individual planets in round 14.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 15:26   #243
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Ah yes, round 18 and Teddy's ta's on Escape pwned. Teddy_Bear were the one who should get the credit for most of them raids.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 15:54   #244
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Ah yes, round 18 and Teddy's ta's on Escape pwned. Teddy_Bear were the one who should get the credit for most of them raids.
Teddy is a brilliant BC. first played with him in HR and thats what made me recruit him as a BC to InSomnia round 17. clearly he deserves more credit than he gets for his work

Unread 2 Jan 2007, 15:56   #245
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Teddy is a brilliant BC. first played with him in HR and thats what made me recruit him as a BC to InSomnia round 17. clearly he deserves more credit than he gets for his work
Everyone who is able to organise raids like the three nights he did on Escape is an alliance most important asset.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 21:33   #246
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

teddy/teddy_bear as in ex reunion (r14) player?
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:27   #247
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Everyone who is able to organise raids like the three nights he did on Escape is an alliance most important asset.
Definately, it was great working with him at that time. Wonder how he eventually disappeared - and if for good.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:28   #248
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
care to elaborate on how his raids were good etc?
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:33   #249
Tietäjä
Good Son

Well, I think the barebone of how we were hitting Escape round 18 was roughly me running a mix of fakes and reals (mainly of zikonian players, who had those de/cr/bs fleets) early night on certain picked planets (alexis was a bloody brilliant defsoak, he'd get four defence fleets per every one defence fleet an average escape member would get), and retaliating the defender planets.

Meanwhile, Teddy_Bear was organizing waved attacks on the "normal" focus on pushing as much fleet out as per tick for a later time. I guess where he exceled, was, that we had a sufficiently obedient material not to whinge and to do what was told to, most of the time, and he had a good sense of orchestrating it so that the waves were well placed and the pressure was over the two or so key ticks.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:49   #250
_Kila_
break it down!

you know, I like the way that you mention alexis as a defsink when the biggest defsink of round 18 was, undoubtedly, Atom_Smasher who was also Escape!