User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2006, 13:02   #51
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Escape Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's presuming they were in it to win it. Most people aren't. Very few first round alliances ever have done so, there's been four I think, eclipse in r9 when the universe's main alliances from the previous round were gone, 1up in r11 when the playerbase was really at a low ebb, exilition in r13 and ascendancy in r16. Now, with the exception of ascendancy (to my knowledge we've never had an MO or DC) we've probably just mentioned three of the finest military alliances in PA history, run by people who'd be widely considered the greatest PA players (in the actual doing something, not the fairly silly battle for high planet ranks) ever.

Due credit precisely for running an alliance that finished out the round. No more, no less.
I can agree. If it was that simple. But escape engaged themselves in war as if they were one of the big boys, and were highly favored to finish top 3 in many peoples eyes.
Additionally, they closed the project down after technically a 3rd of a round, due to the HC being incapable of a second stint at a proper alliance. Furthermore, excuses of being busy with RL, once again continues to be the fallback complaint, when we all know that the true reason for the breakup, was due to being ****ted.
Had escape been succfessful we would not have seen this thread, hence, taking them out of the class of any decent starter alliances. I mean, even that alliance BIG managed more rounds than escape.

true story.
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 22:33   #52
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I can agree. If it was that simple. But escape engaged themselves in war as if they were one of the big boys, and were highly favored to finish top 3 in many peoples eyes.
Additionally, they closed the project down after technically a 3rd of a round, due to the HC being incapable of a second stint at a proper alliance. Furthermore, excuses of being busy with RL, once again continues to be the fallback complaint, when we all know that the true reason for the breakup, was due to being ****ted.
Had escape been succfessful we would not have seen this thread, hence, taking them out of the class of any decent starter alliances. I mean, even that alliance BIG managed more rounds than escape.

true story.
People who viewed Escape as being top 3 was there own persumptions, you can't use that against the alliance itself. I've never used RL issues as an excuse, but as a fact (you should know about these apparently) it was one of my main concerns when i accepted to play. And yes we got ****ed by Omen, so be it, it showed who were the weak links in the alliance and who didn't want to try and throw there weight when things got rough. Now i have never said whether Escape was a success or not. In all honesty it was more a failure IN MY OPINION for the fact that we will not be playing next round, but then again Exilition win every round they play then stop for a round or two (what does that mean?? Are RL reasons used as an excuse for that??)

I can understand your points chika and your point of view is well argued as we didn't succeed to the level that many thought, but i have learnt alot this round and met some players in the game that i generally respect and players that i generally have no respect for what so ever. So for me there are many good and bad points which i have learnt, and im sure it the same for everyone who was involved in Escape this round. Hopefully we will be back soon and will be better equipped for it, without the mass recruited players who should of joined SubH from the start i may add.

On your other point, it is quite scary how you can talk utter crap and it being linked with half the pa community, so that was a very good point

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:51   #53
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

true story.

Actually we were at war with Sin and ND after Omen and took a considerable amount of roids off them night after night, despite having a lower playerbase and a lower value.

Escape plays until the end.

It is NOT your right to take us out of any catagory, now put any in, as you continue to demonstrate an inability for facts. The reasons we have disbanded are true. We couldve continured but it wouldve been unfair to the members if the command couldnt put an active round in. Im almost tempted to try and prove you wrong, and play next round with members in two, but to do that on the basis of an absolute wanker's over opinionated and frankly uneducated points of view, id feel id be letting myself down.

Im NOT asking for any credit, im telling the people who want to know. If you didnt want to know stay off the thread and stop acting like you have somethin gimportant to say, because you don't.

True story? How can you claim this when it isn't true?

I won't be posting on this thread again mate, you've almost put me off posting for good on AD. I apologise for flaming you earlier, but youre being stupid.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 23:59   #54
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
Actually we were at war with Sin and ND after Omen and took a considerable amount of roids off them night after night, despite having a lower playerbase and a lower value.

Escape plays until the end.

It is NOT your right to take us out of any catagory, now put any in, as you continue to demonstrate an inability for facts. The reasons we have disbanded are true. We couldve continured but it wouldve been unfair to the members if the command couldnt put an active round in. Im almost tempted to try and prove you wrong, and play next round with members in two, but to do that on the basis of an absolute wanker's over opinionated and frankly uneducated points of view, id feel id be letting myself down.

Im NOT asking for any credit, im telling the people who want to know. If you didnt want to know stay off the thread and stop acting like you have somethin gimportant to say, because you don't.

True story? How can you claim this when it isn't true?

I won't be posting on this thread again mate, you've almost put me off posting for good on AD. I apologise for flaming you earlier, but youre being stupid.
By all means, don't quit posting because of me mate. DOn't run away from the truth. Thanks for posting in your true fashion, as this demonstratees to the community of what I meant about your whining, and they also see your "give up" mentality.

Don't lead another group of uninformed dedicated PA players into another shit round PLEASE, you will make PA lose players.

Escape is a new alliance. True. Escape triple teamed an alliance NOT in the running for top 1 at the time. TRUE. Escape went from contender to shit in the blink of an eye. TRUE. Escape fought a phantom battle with alliances after they got cunnted, that noone noticed. TRUE. Escape disbanded faster than Valhalla. TRUE. Escape was a failure. TRUE.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 00:19   #55
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Escape disbanded faster than Valhalla. TRUE.
FALSE caus Valhalla never disbanded, it reformed to Tides of Fire

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 00:25   #56
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
FALSE caus Valhalla never disbanded, it reformed to Tides of Fire
NO. ToF founders were assholes that were valhalla that wanted to start a more active allaince under a new name. Valhalla STILL existed for a round or two during ToF's stint, but they were low in the rankings because ToF took thier main members.
KNOW YOUR SHIT.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 11:42   #57
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
NO. ToF founders were assholes that were valhalla that wanted to start a more active allaince under a new name. Valhalla STILL existed for a round or two during ToF's stint, but they were low in the rankings because ToF took thier main members.
KNOW YOUR SHIT.
know your shit indeed, well Valhalla lasted for about half a round into r11, where they then were merged into ToF =), and we didnt want to start an alliance with a more active core, we justed wanted a stable alliance and at that time that wasnt possible inside valhalla due to constant bickering between certain hc. Also ty for calling us assholes we appreciate comment like that from ppl like ... u ^^
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 11:49   #58
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah
know your shit indeed, well Valhalla lasted for about half a round into r11, where they then were merged into ToF =), and we didnt want to start an alliance with a more active core, we justed wanted a stable alliance and at that time that wasnt possible inside valhalla due to constant bickering between certain hc. Also ty for calling us assholes we appreciate comment like that from ppl like ... u ^^
Does not matter how long valhalla lasted. There was a valhalla, and there was a toF. AT THE SAME TIME. You are so busy trying to disagree with me that you are actually agreeing.

comical.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 12:03   #59
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Does not matter how long valhalla lasted. There was a valhalla, and there was a toF. AT THE SAME TIME. You are so busy trying to disagree with me that you are actually agreeing.

comical.
where am i agreeing with u on anything ? u dont know what ur talking about imo, also why keep talking about tof, isnt this thread about escape ? poor chika :crymeariver:
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 12:08   #60
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

comical.
You are so busy trying to be the all knowing pa-oracle you sometimes forget there is actually stuff you know NOTHING about.

comical.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 13:45   #61
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

comical.
just because YOU THINK you are right doesnt mean you are

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 13:56   #62
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
A truism, what a wonderful contribution.

To be contrary, I'm going to agree with Chika and say that Valhalla still featured in the alliance rankings in Round 12. However, without someone producing the alliance DB from that round (Wakey?), I doubt we can settle this.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 13:57   #63
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

that means nothing furball as u can still see tot and elysium tags ingame as well

(Edit ally names as it must have been last rd i seen those ones )

edit 2 lol at pathetic attempt at neg rep "you were in rock? hehe chika` GET LAID"

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 6 Sep 2006 at 13:23.
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 14:08   #64
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
that means nothing furball as u can still see tot and elysium tags ingame as well

(Edit ally names as it must have been last rd i seen those ones )
You're failing to understand the different between the reform that Veedeejem! claims and the off-shoot that Chika maintains occurred.

Veedeejem! tells us that Valhalla 'reformed' into Tides of Fire. This implies that none of Valhalla was left behind. Chika says that Valhalla was still around, but the first time round you guys managed a successful uprising (unlike that Evolution business) and got rid of the Valhalla HCs (from what I can tell).

Quote:
...and we didnt want to start an alliance with a more active core, we justed wanted a stable alliance and at that time that wasnt possible inside valhalla due to constant bickering between certain hc.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:53   #65
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
You are so busy trying to be the all knowing pa-oracle you sometimes forget there is actually stuff you know NOTHING about.

comical.
ok. Goodfellah was accurate in saying that ToF left to have a stable command due to bickering. This was not my point. If he checks the initial ToF recruitment thread, which I posted in btw, he will see the activity portion. Valhalla DID in fact merge into ToF, as I agreed, but Valhalla and ToF existed at the same time, which was my point.
For fun. Why ToF was formed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bode
Meedax, speaking as the one that initiated most of the change, none of this is directed at you or any other HC that stayed behind in Valhalla. I saw you in action and strongly believe that between you and the other HC, you were the ones running the alliance. I simply saw the potential of the alliance members and began the process of preparing them for next round. I congratulate you on a good round and a good job with Valhalla.

To follow suit of the other members, I want to let everyone know what happened with Valhalla. It seems the Odin was more concerned with consolidating his power and ruling over the other HC's than actually working towards a strong alliance. And contrary to Odins belief, I have not split the alliance. I showed the members what could happen when true leadership stepped forward and lead them into the next round. As in most classically managed situations, change and the emersion of leadership within the ranks was discouraged. After having an argument with Odin in the private channel in front of most of the active Valhalla members I realized that the only thing I was doing was bringing me to his level. By spending time arguing we were wasting valuable time that should be spent planning out next round. I also saw that many members were confused as to what was actually going on. Before the meeting I was banned from all Valhalla channels. Odin had a lot of time to work on tarnishing my name. During the ‘meeting’ members didn’t know who to believe once the whole story got out. I decided that at this point, the members should have to choose who to follow and worry if they made the right decision.

Therefore, I announced my departure from Valhalla, the disbanding of Empire and the death of EoV. I knew that the only way these alliance members could move on would be under new leadership that neither I nor Odin could provide. I made this sacrifice in the hopes that one of the HC would step up and fill the void left and lead the Valhalla members into next round. After this announcement several HC approached me to help them take over EoV. This idea spawned Pathogen (formerly Vidar, who was formerly a strong supporter of Odin) to form ToF. Pathogen is a strong leader and began to realize this while seeing the destruction of his beloved alliance. Pathogen realized that the alliance is not a name but a grouping of friends and trusted allies. I wish I could be there with him to help ToF as a member but it is best if I move on. Good luck ToF and Valhalla in the next round. I see great potential in ToF HC and ToF members.

And if anyone wants to give praise to Valhalla for a good round please acknowledge the Valhalla High Council. They were the ones that kept Valhalla running and they were the ones with the respect of the members. Congratulation to Valhalla HC, job well done.

What I said:

Quote:
comical.
What fellah said that agreed with my point:

Quote:
Fellah is saying that valhalla existed as an alliance for a while, then merged into tof. LASTING LONGER THAN Escape did. Which my original arguement was. sigh. Thats where you agreed with me fellah.
Fellahs reply:
Quote:
where am i agreeing with u on anything ? u dont know what ur talking about imo, also why keep talking about tof, isnt this thread about escape ? poor chika :crymeariver:

Its times like these that I lose faith in the coherance of many of the posters here.

KNOW YOUR SHIT.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:57   #66
Chika

Quote:

Correct. This applies to every living being on the Planet Earth.
Good observation.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 16:56   #67
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Chika, i distinctly remember you holding the biggest whiner, quitter and 'giving up' mentality awards in 1up.

You now hold the biggest bullshitter and the hypocrisy award.

Congrats.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 17:19   #68
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

chika is pretty cool really
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 17:29   #69
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chika, i distinctly remember you holding the biggest whiner, quitter and 'giving up' mentality awards in 1up.

Congrats.
Stating ur opinion based on personal experience perhaps isn't the worst of steps in self-developement.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 17:38   #70
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Stop the constant whine about shit that doesnt even matter, your all wrong btw o/
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 01:04   #71
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
chika is pretty cool really

<3
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 22:29   #72
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
this has been a round of shipjumpers.
Ironic, but for once i think chronox stayed in just one alliance for all of the round that he played!
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 22:53   #73
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Ironic, but for once i think chronox stayed in just one alliance for all of the round that he played!
and thats more than enough time for being one round galmate to him

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 12:47   #74
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Not true

Infact I think he jumped twice.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 13:51   #75
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He's probably not posting here to make you like him.

He, however, is right in what he said, and no amount of dislike towards him from you will change that fact.

Also, without going into too much detail about the Escape thing, I pray you aren't arguing it was a success?
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 15:58   #76
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Not true

Infact I think he jumped twice.
I assume he started off with SubH. After a brief visit in Omen, he was promptly kicked from the alliance. After that, no idea what happened to him.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote