User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:50   #51
Kael
The Evil Hamster

Kael will become famous soon enoughKael will become famous soon enough
Re: ROCK Announcement

All is fair in love and war etc..

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - It's time to toss the dice.

#Spacehamsters
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:51   #52
CheeseCakes

CheeseCakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh and ROCK dotn worry your coords are still safe with us, we havent given them away to anyone

R3-5 - BDU , LOST and vVv

R13 - Wolfpack
R14 - ToF DC
R15 - ToF DC
R16 - ToF HC
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:31   #53
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Wow. feel the love for F-crew Whats wrong with Tof attacking Rock to gain a higher rank? Just because Rock want to take out F-crew doesnt mean noone else can take out Rock. imo a war is an extra burden above your normal level of inc.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:58   #54
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Wow. feel the love for F-crew Whats wrong with Tof attacking Rock to gain a higher rank? Just because Rock want to take out F-crew doesnt mean noone else can take out Rock. imo a war is an extra burden above your normal level of inc.
didnt you post on the past page that you hoped other alliances would stay out of the war??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 8 May 2006, 01:06   #55
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

ok, offers of 'coffee' and 'beer' are no good to us... we need Guinness please
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Unread 8 May 2006, 01:16   #56
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
didnt you post on the past page that you hoped other alliances would stay out of the war??
Consistency isn't everyone's virtue.
Unread 8 May 2006, 01:38   #57
Fal
F-Crew BC

Fal is an unknown quantity at this point

***Update****

As the war waged on, F-crew struck a major (well...) political blow, after the recent instabilities in galactic communications F-Crew agents modified ROCK Holonet News headlines (topic in #rock) to read:

The War is Over - We Lost | Rock, the home of security| all bow before the mighty F-crew | We are willing to share kegs mother?''

This dangerous mission was not with out its casualties - one brave soul stayed behind to cover the rear guard and was cut down mericilously by ROCK operatives (he was banned). Luckily most survived to tell the tale.

Thanks for listening,
F-Crew News Reporter
Fal, Owner of Kegs mother, out.

Patience is a Virtue.... Procrastination is a Sin

Last edited by Fal; 8 May 2006 at 01:46.
Unread 8 May 2006, 01:42   #58
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Theres a difference in getting incoming from others and others joining a war. As Cm said you have to expect tactical hits from other people which would have happened whatever your war status as people arent suddenly going to stop hitting you just cos your at war.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 8 May 2006, 01:43   #59
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
yep you did

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
We are aware. More just laughing though... :P No seriously, this could be fun. Just hope that we are allowed a clean fair fight with no other anti f-crew alliances lending rock a hand.
is it just ROCK that arent allowed people lending a hand in this fight wakey?

Unread 8 May 2006, 01:49   #60
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
yep you did

is it just ROCK that arent allowed people lending a hand in this fight wakey?

Did it take you along time to be such a twat, or was it just a natural skill you were born with?

I mean you cant even read or use the quote feature for that matter as your quoting stuff I didnt even say
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 8 May 2006, 01:51   #61
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Did it take you along time to be such a twat, or was it just a natural skill you were born with?

I mean you cant even read or use the quote feature for that matter as your quoting stuff I didnt even say
quoting stuff you didnt say??

well i quoted it from a post you made on page 1, so that surely is something you DID say

is there any need to be so hostile towards me wakey, im simply querying a point you made then seem to have back tracked on

Unread 8 May 2006, 01:53   #62
Mek
InSomniac

whoops my apologies, was another HC

i do appologise Wakey , its the sig pics, im tired and mistook you for the other person

either way your hc still said it, so what is the official F-Crew stance on alliances getting involved?

Unread 8 May 2006, 01:59   #63
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
whoops my apologies, was another HC

i do appologise Wakey , its the sig pics, im tired and mistook you for the other person

either way your hc still said it, so what is the official F-Crew stance on alliances getting involved?
As ive already said Cm's latest post doesnt contridict his first post. You have to expect some incoming from others that you would have no doubt got anyway as you cant expect everyone t suddenly give you a wide berth as you are in a war. There is however a difference between this and alliances joining in the the war and helping one side out directly with large scale and regular attacks over a period of time
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 8 May 2006, 02:07   #64
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

1) I am not HC this round.
2) On my first post I was refering to blocks forming
3) In my second post I said that tof would have attacked them to gain rank if Rock had declared war or not so not really affecting the war.
4) I said that not wakey
5) ffs read furball (showing your forum greatness we have discussed before) and Mek.
Unread 8 May 2006, 02:07   #65
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseCakes
Nope afraid not we hit one galaxy and one planet.

The planet happened to be one of your big ones, also seemed to piggy back another allies attack but we only targetted one ROCK planet on purpose.

Wouldnt knowing you were drained of defense mean we would be hitting with someone else.

I mean we hit you before but that was a while back now

EDIT: After checking my arby i realised we hit 4 ROCK planets, as there was 3 in our target
i've been on the piss since fri night and i can see in my drunken state that u guys (meaning ToF) have hit 16 rock planets since our declaration so please save the bullshit for someone who care's
now regarding your hc's offer of intel to F-crew all i can say is how pathetic is that,
we did not declare war to boost our rankings we did it to inject some fun back into the game for our members

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2006, 02:08   #66
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
1) I am not HC this round.
change your signature then

Unread 8 May 2006, 02:15   #67
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
change your signature then
wow. I always like to see your appologies as a fellow hc talking crap.... I am only not HC for 1 round so really cba
Unread 8 May 2006, 02:20   #68
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
we did not declare war to boost our rankings we did it to inject some fun back into the game for our members
Tof can do as they like as they do care about ranking. Just cos you dont doesn't mean they have to conform to your beliefs
Unread 8 May 2006, 02:26   #69
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tof can do as they like as they do care about ranking. Just cos you dont doesn't mean they have to conform to your beliefs
indeed they can but to come on AD and sprout crap is what i was getting at

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2006, 02:29   #70
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

nice to see that f-crew have the balls to take on rock 1 on 1. erm... or not
Unread 8 May 2006, 02:33   #71
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
?? (how much neg rep you got lol. no wonder your talking rubbish)
Unread 8 May 2006, 06:43   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Theres a difference in getting incoming from others and others joining a war. As Cm said you have to expect tactical hits from other people which would have happened whatever your war status as people arent suddenly going to stop hitting you just cos your at war.
Surely "tactical hits" on you would now increase as hitting alliances with less defence available to their roid ratio is a good idea? It's only what's rational.
Unread 8 May 2006, 08:43   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
geek jokes ftw!
I didn't get the joke (cause I don't know any linux commands), does this exclude me from the geek fanclub?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 8 May 2006, 08:45   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Surely "tactical hits" on you would now increase as hitting alliances with less defence available to their roid ratio is a good idea? It's only what's rational.
Pple (read: most pple, pple in general) are like vultures, it's in their nature ... Why bothering going for the difficult kill yourself when someone else is already killing it for you?

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 May 2006, 09:39   #75
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
We havent asked any alliance to attack ROCK, we havent taken up any offers for other alliances to attack rock. At worst we have used a few contacts to cover a few holes in our rock intel which no-one can complain about as you can hardly declare war on us and expect us to fight 'blind'

You also cant expect other alliances to leave ROCK alone simply because they are in a war. No alliance can expect people to suddenly decide "We would hit them but they are in a war". The incoming you get while in a war would have had to be dealt with if if you werent in a war so you just have to put up with it, even more so when your the one whom declared war in the first place as its a situatation you put yourselves in.

So kindly STFU and stop complaining. ROCK have incoming not from F-Crew, F-Crew have incoming not from ROCK, thats just the way things work.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 8 May 2006, 09:51   #76
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Im sure the conclusion(that has repeatedly been stated), that open war on AD is like not a benefit for either party, due to an increase in random incommings, so why are you(Rock) moaning about it?
Unread 8 May 2006, 10:18   #77
bullbars
Bullbars

bullbars is on a distinguished road

F-crew down one ranking already ???

C'mon ROCK
Unread 8 May 2006, 10:24   #78
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbars
F-crew down one ranking already ???

C'mon ROCK
No we arent, we are actually UP 2 rankings from when the war was declared
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 8 May 2006, 11:53   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Pple (read: most pple, pple in general) are like vultures, it's in their nature ... Why bothering going for the difficult kill yourself when someone else is already killing it for you?
Indeed. That's why PA isn't a purely rational strategical game. That's why building giant blocks isn't a necessary or desired part of the game. People play for fun.
Unread 8 May 2006, 11:58   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
People play for fun.
that's the definition of a "game"

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 May 2006, 11:59   #81
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I didn't get the joke (cause I don't know any linux commands), does this exclude me from the geek fanclub?
Yes, turn in your geek badge, how you got one in the first place i dunno
did you steal it from someones planet while you roided them?
Unread 8 May 2006, 12:03   #82
CheeseCakes

CheeseCakes is an unknown quantity at this point

ToF intel on ROCk then must be crap lol

Haven't hit 16 ROCK targets on purpose, lasttime we didnt hit something but a gal was 10 days ago

R3-5 - BDU , LOST and vVv

R13 - Wolfpack
R14 - ToF DC
R15 - ToF DC
R16 - ToF HC
Unread 8 May 2006, 12:49   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Yes, turn in your geek badge, how you got one in the first place i dunno
did you steal it from someones planet while you roided them?
Do I need to return my "I'm a geek and I'm proud of it" T-shirt and my "geek humor" book?

Mazzelaar gave me a geek badge, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 May 2006, 12:56   #84
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

OMG can you guys stay on topic or have your little "I want to have the last word" game in PM, this has nothing to do with the topic at all.

OOhh yeah before I forget, this isn't the first time someone asked this remember
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 8 May 2006, 13:12   #85
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
OMG can you guys stay on topic or have your little "I want to have the last word" game in PM, this has nothing to do with the topic at all.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:17   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
that's the definition of a "game"
No, it's one of the definitions of a game. There is a difference.
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:54   #87
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

A nice neg rep I got for my post.

dont be such a whiner

Next time put your name to it so I can slap you around

I agree. Why not whine about rep some more?

READ THE RULES
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history

Last edited by lokken; 8 May 2006 at 16:36.
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:58   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No, it's one of the definitions of a game. There is a difference.
for me it's the definition.

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 May 2006, 16:20   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
for me it's the definition.
I'm on the phone to the people at the Oxford English Dictionary in order to let them know right this second!
Unread 8 May 2006, 17:46   #90
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

I think the problem is people are like vultures in this game these days. Instead of standing back and allowing an alliance (that i might add was usally flaimed by people claiming it was a noob alliance) to have the balls to declare war on an allie that was (at the time) 4 ranks above them, they should take a good look and actually think about perhaps not taking the easy route to gain free roids? Last time i checked this was a war game, when you have 2 alliances probably out of 50 at war, why go for those 2? There isnt any skill in getting free roids like that i am afraid. You may as well just go and roid 1:1. many people say they can roid who they like, that is of course true and being a war game, thats what its all about. However, i dont respect people who target alliances that have publicaly decalred war. I think its cowardice to take roids from alliances at war. So, if ToF are targetting Rock, i would see as a disadvantage.

Fcrew i can understand you can say you have nothing to do with ToF attacking Rock, i dont suppose there is enough proof to say you had anything to do with these attacks, as Wakey has kindly pointed out fcrew are not involved with ToF attacking Rock. How ever you also show no remorce for them attacking Rock either. Surely out of honour for one on one combat you would not condone ToF hitting Rock, but, looking at your comments on this thread it seems you couldnt give a toss. So, you might not be guilty about ToF targetting Rock, but the fact you show no remorse for the fact the war is now 2 on 1 makes me wonder if you understand the words 'honourable combat'

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 May 2006, 18:12   #91
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Good Luck Rock Hope ya guys win!

Community Leader
Unread 8 May 2006, 18:31   #92
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

A valid question for those who are at war, like in this one between F-crew and ROCK.

Lets say for example that ROCK target planets nr; 4,7 and 9 in a gal, obviously because they are F-crew planets.

Then the rest in that gal defends the f-crew planets and all of the defenders are ofc from other alliances but still willing to send ingal deff for the sake of the Gal.

Crappy for the attacking alliance but good for the f-crew guys and for the Gal itself!

How/will alliances act in these cases – will they attack the whole gal next time (with the risk to “upset” some other alliances)

Or

Is ingal defence accepted nowadays (it wasn’t before to the extend it is today)
Unread 8 May 2006, 18:40   #93
bullbars
Bullbars

bullbars is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
Good Luck Rock Hope ya guys win!

Define WIN pls

Clearly there is a start to the war. (Thanks Gzambo)

But my question is how is the war decided ?

Do F-Crew and Rock slug it out till one or the other disband, I dont think thats going to happen.
Is it that F-Crew and Rock slug it out till the end of the round ?

In most things there is a start, middle and end. It's the end that i'm intrested in , who decides , or do both alliances just carry on with a slaggin' match in here

Last edited by bullbars; 8 May 2006 at 18:48.
Unread 8 May 2006, 19:16   #94
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
A valid question for those who are at war, like in this one between F-crew and ROCK.

Lets say for example that ROCK target planets nr; 4,7 and 9 in a gal, obviously because they are F-crew planets.

Then the rest in that gal defends the f-crew planets and all of the defenders are ofc from other alliances but still willing to send ingal deff for the sake of the Gal.

Crappy for the attacking alliance but good for the f-crew guys and for the Gal itself!

How/will alliances act in these cases – will they attack the whole gal next time (with the risk to “upset” some other alliances)

Or

Is ingal defence accepted nowadays (it wasn’t before to the extend it is today)
That's a pretty good point really. I guess if you launch many waves with attack/recall throughout the night on the hostile planets only, sooner or later you will likely land a wave or two. But that is quite a hardcore tactic.

Edit: Taking it a stage further, if you notice planets defending you can always give them a few incs to worry about too I guess.
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:16   #95
Fal
F-Crew BC

Fal is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, interesting how a declaration of war for which the reason was, purely, fun, people take it out of all context and assume to "win" one has to "dick" on the other. ROCK instituted the war for fun, there isn't really a loser, only winners, as both sides are having fun

Patience is a Virtue.... Procrastination is a Sin
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:35   #96
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal
Lol, interesting how a declaration of war for which the reason was, purely, fun, people take it out of all context and assume to "win" one has to "dick" on the other. ROCK instituted the war for fun, there isn't really a loser, only winners, as both sides are having fun
give that man a cookie

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:41   #97
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Selling cheap cookies, only 1 PA credit for 10!

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:51   #98
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

ooooh rock vs f-crew....might just have to get my ships out of mothballs

gl ROCK

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Unread 8 May 2006, 23:07   #99
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Do i sense 1up are cheering Rock on? Or perhaps just fairly anti Fcrew. Well its always nice to come into the forums like old times and see a post like this (a declaration of war) its a shame a lot of the big alliances dont do this anymore like they once did a long time ago. Instead they lie and hide behind propoganda. Well good luck both sides anyway. Have we had word from fcrew there actually aware of this btw?
Now THIS was a funny post!

1. You manage to get 1up involved in even this thread
2. The big alliances HAVE done this in the recent history
3. 'Ínstead they lie...' <-- what gave you the impression no1 lied in the past
4. 'and hide behind propaganda...' <-- what gave you the impression no1 use propaganda in the past
5. What makes you think fcrew doesnt read this.

Thank you for this post
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 8 May 2006, 23:13   #100
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Fcrew i can understand you can say you have nothing to do with ToF attacking Rock, i dont suppose there is enough proof to say you had anything to do with these attacks, as Wakey has kindly pointed out fcrew are not involved with ToF attacking Rock. How ever you also show no remorce for them attacking Rock either. Surely out of honour for one on one combat you would not condone ToF hitting Rock, but, looking at your comments on this thread it seems you couldnt give a toss. So, you might not be guilty about ToF targetting Rock, but the fact you show no remorse for the fact the war is now 2 on 1 makes me wonder if you understand the words 'honourable combat'
Why would we give a 'toss'. Declaring war on someone doesnt instantly make you immune to being attacked by anyone else. Would you decide not to hit a planet in galaxy your hitting because they are in an alliance thats involved in a war? I think not. The key to fighting a war is to be able to handle the incoming you would have got anyway ontop of the incoming from the alliance you declared war on and if you cant handle that without bitching maybe you shouldnt be declaring war on people.

To put things simply Rock, F-Crew and any every other alliance gets incoming every day and Rock, F-Crew and every other alliance will get that incoming be they at war with someone or not. Incoming happens and you have to live with it
The Farnborough Crew
Closed Thread